Author Topic: Survivor 16 Finale! "Stir the Pot!"  (Read 31132 times)

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
Survivor 16 Finale! "Stir the Pot!"
« on: April 23, 2008, 11:25:50 PM »
Sunday, May 11 (8:00-10:00 PM, ET/PT) SURVIVOR: MICRONESIA-FANS VS. FAVORITES- The special two-hour finale begins with four remaining castaways vying for the $1 million prize and title of "Ultimate Survivor." The finale is followed by a one-hour live reunion show hosted by Jeff Probst.

http://www.thefutoncritic.com/news.aspx?id=20080423cbs02

So does this mean we ARE looking at a 3 person finale? And not the speculated 2 person finish?
« Last Edit: April 30, 2008, 10:25:22 PM by puddin »
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
Re: Survivor 16 Finale!
« Reply #1 on: April 24, 2008, 12:15:08 AM »
I don't think they are going to give it away peachs, the truth that is.

Offline Mister RC

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Nothing is more valid than my avatar. JMO
    • Follow Me Please!
« Reply #2 on: April 24, 2008, 09:13:55 AM »
Sounds like a two-person finale peachs; otherwise, they would have put the final five castaways vying for the $1 million prize and title of Sole Survivor.
Every reality star is someone's favorite

Winning isn't everything, but it isn't considered nothing either. Otherwise, there wouldn't be a tribal council, a pit-stop, a boardroom, dimming of the lights, and so on

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #3 on: April 24, 2008, 10:06:19 AM »
Okay--8 are left now

Ep 11 4/24
Ep 12 5/1
EP 13 5/8
EP 14 ( aka 1st hour of finale 5/11)

Lose one per episode and we are left w/ 5 at the start of the 2 hour finale.

So just to get down to the 4 at the start of the finale means we have to have one extra boot between now and the end of Ep 13...

If the speculated 2 person boot of Alexis and James were to play out between now and the start of the finale, we would have 3 not 4 at the start, right? (8-3-2) (unless one gets the boot and one the medical edit??)

And if that 2 person boot were to happen the first hour of the finale, then we are down to 2 at the end BUT that would mean that James makes it to final 4 which seems unlikely.....

So I am questioning that info on Alexis/James...

On the other hand, if we have the 3 normal boots AND James goes out due to injury, then we have 4 at the start of the finale, lose one more the first hour, leaving us with a 3 person finale, which makes more sense to me.

With the side note of James not being voted out because he needs to be an EXTRA boot.

Thoughts?
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #4 on: April 24, 2008, 10:08:40 AM »
Sounds like a two-person finale peachs; otherwise, they would have put the final five castaways vying for the $1 million prize and title of Sole Survivor.

This is where I get lost--why would you think 2 players go out the first hour of the finale??
RFF's Golden Rule:

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #5 on: April 24, 2008, 10:46:19 AM »
Last season was final 4, Amanda, Todd, Denise, & Courtney

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #6 on: April 24, 2008, 10:58:27 AM »
Final four at the start of the 2 hour finale? One to go the first hour? Did it work that way last time?

And why can't I remember this stuff?   :lol:
RFF's Golden Rule:

Offline Mister RC

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Nothing is more valid than my avatar. JMO
    • Follow Me Please!
« Reply #7 on: April 24, 2008, 11:03:09 AM »

This is where I get lost--why would you think 2 players go out the first hour of the finale??

Typically, they've always booted 2 people in the finale.  And when they started with the final 3, in CI and Fiji they've had five people to start.  However, for the most part, they usually vote out two people.  The only exception was Australia and last season of course.  I guess we'll find out soon.

Final four at the start of the 2 hour finale? One to go the first hour? Did it work that way last time?

And why can't I remember this stuff?   :lol:

I think it's the first 45 minutes or so, it's the first boot after an Immunity Challenge, then the next 45 minutes, another Immunity Challenge followed by the second boot.  Then the last half hour focuses on the final 2 or 3 and the Final Tribal Council.

But if they only vote off one person, they'll probably replace one of the ICs with a Reward Challenge to make up for extra time.
Every reality star is someone's favorite

Winning isn't everything, but it isn't considered nothing either. Otherwise, there wouldn't be a tribal council, a pit-stop, a boardroom, dimming of the lights, and so on

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #8 on: April 26, 2008, 08:37:54 PM »
« Last Edit: April 26, 2008, 08:41:22 PM by puddin »

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #9 on: April 26, 2008, 08:40:37 PM »
posted at survivorskills by jessiek

jessiek

Posted on: Apr. 06 2008,22:17       

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
In E13 or E14, there is a circumstance that happens that necessitates a change from the scheduled F3, to an F2.  Or, so I've been told. 

http://www.survivorskills.com/cgi-bin/ikonboard/ikonboard.cgi?act=ST&f=96&t=6119&st=#entry132765

posted at sucks by StevieBlazer

Dumbest moves are ahead! Rumor has it that James & Alexis got caught in a restricted area of the island (production crew area) and may have gotten some food and will be kicked off the show. They have to fake injuries (James a finger, Alexis an ankle) and get medic removed. Talk about dumb! Also - there will be only a final 2, not three because of this and I am thinking it will be Amanda & Parvati - with Parviti getting the win.

yeahitsright doesn't post much but when he/she does post something I believe it  :waves:

yeahitsright wrote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
You guys still don't know what happens? Haahha damn that's sad. I'll summarize: the final 4: Natalie, Parvati, Cirie, Amanda (nasty is right)
Natalie is booted at F4. Cirie Parvati and Amanda orgy because they think it's a final 3. BUT BAM, another challenge. Cirie doesn't win it (duh), Partavi and Amanda vote her out, and you have your worst Final Two in the history of reality TV.
(As for the rest, pretty sure it's Jason, then James taken out, Alexis blindsided, and Erik, but I'm only 95% sure on that order so there's a small chance it's wrong.)
P.S. sorry if some of this has been posted in places - no way I'm reading through all this crap.

http://survivorsucks.yuku.com/topic/30711

Offline Kiwi Jay

• 'giz us a geez'
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #10 on: April 27, 2008, 11:36:13 PM »
UH WOW!!
'We are the makers of music, and the dreamers of dreams. To roam the roads of lands remote, to travel is to live'.

Offline Alan

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #11 on: April 28, 2008, 08:07:49 PM »
Hmm seems like Amanda would win after Parvati would have pissed many off in the jury. :snicker:

Amanda would probably get Eliza, Ozzy, Jason, James, Erik and maybe Cirie votes and that would be more than enough. 5 votes to win outright. What if its tied 4-4?

She would have to screw up like last time in China not to win. :waves:

Anyone share the same thoughts? :duno:

Offline Texan

• Robs Bestest Angel
  • RFF Global Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Groovy!!!
« Reply #12 on: April 29, 2008, 01:37:28 PM »
It will be close unless something changes in the next couple of shows.  As much as I am not a fan of Pavarti, she has made moves and is trying to take control, where Amanda so far has not , from what they have showed us made many moves or decisions to get her to the end.  It may come down to game play and if so Amanda I do not think will win

Offline s1

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #13 on: April 29, 2008, 02:54:46 PM »
If it were to be a tie does anyone have a clue how it would be decided?  Results aren't "revealed" to the survivors until live at the finale.  Would they have them build a fire on live TV . . . I don't think so.

Offline twinkletoes

• RFF Not So Newbie
Re: Survivor 16 Finale! "Stir the Pot!"
« Reply #14 on: May 01, 2008, 09:38:12 AM »
Just wondering if this promo might be correct for final 4?  It shows James, Parvati, Amanda and Cirie.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BkpH_WZNqHw&NR=1
Remember, even at a Mensa convention someone is the dumbest person in the room!

Offline Texan

• Robs Bestest Angel
  • RFF Global Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Groovy!!!
« Reply #15 on: May 01, 2008, 10:33:55 AM »
I think that is someone hoping.  That would be a great final 4, but I think James leaves due to medical reasons prior to final 4

Offline s1

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #16 on: May 01, 2008, 10:36:32 AM »
I don't think it's real.  It was posted by video2day and this is the message with it:

My final four I chose in the final opening with the Jury members and more stuff I added myself.
(Parvati, James, Amanda and Cirie)

Offline Kiwi Jay

• 'giz us a geez'
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #17 on: May 03, 2008, 04:24:40 PM »
Can I just put in if Eliza was 10th and the first jury member than there has to be a final three for 7 jurors? I have never seen 8 jurors!!
'We are the makers of music, and the dreamers of dreams. To roam the roads of lands remote, to travel is to live'.

Offline TheScandinavianAmazingR.

• RFF Jr. Member
  • Best Survivor ever.............Ozzy
« Reply #18 on: May 06, 2008, 09:31:06 PM »
The Final two is Pavarti and Cirie, just try to type this in on youtube.com "Survivor Micronesia Intro: Bootlist(Spoiler)". And i looks like Cirie is gonna win that match!!

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #19 on: May 06, 2008, 11:07:23 PM »
The Final two is Pavarti and Cirie, just try to type this in on youtube.com "Survivor Micronesia Intro: Bootlist(Spoiler)". And i looks like Cirie is gonna win that match!!
OMG! umm I don't think so, lmao ! That is someones fantasy, not a spoiler!
 Parvati & Amanda are final 2.

Offline Zack.

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #20 on: May 08, 2008, 11:43:38 AM »
http://www.dailypressandargus.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20080508/NEWS01/805080310/1002

"Sunday's finale airs from 8-10 p.m, with the first hour in Micronesia, where two more castaways will be voted out. At 9 p.m., the jury's final votes will be tallied, and will decide which of the two finalists wins."

Final 2 is Parvati/Amanda. I doubt either of them would pull a Colby and bring Cirie. I doubt even more that Cirie would be winning this challenge to decide who to take.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #21 on: May 08, 2008, 11:18:06 PM »
Thanks for that zack  :waves:

clues:

Next on Survivor
It started as an epic battle betweens Fans and Favorites.
But after game-ending injuries and blindsides, it turned into a battle with both the elements and each other.
Only one will have survived it all to win the one million dollar prize.
Find out who it is... LIVE!
One Favorite reaches her breaking point and after being blindsided, Ozzy is bursting with emotions - some bitter, some adoring - and gets all his feelings out in the open, leaving everyone stunned.

Offline Zack.

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #22 on: May 09, 2008, 12:02:33 AM »
I absolutely have no idea how to cap, but in the previews it mentioned 3 tribal councils. Granted, last year did also, so maybe it's a mistake. Or maybe they consider jury questions and vote reveal two difference TCs.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #23 on: May 09, 2008, 12:41:58 AM »
survivorphoenix clues

"That's All That Was? Pffft!"
« Last Edit: May 09, 2008, 12:49:09 AM by puddin »

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF