Archive > Survivor Fans vs. Favorites: Micronesia - ASS & A Half

Survivor 16 Finale! "Stir the Pot!"

<< < (2/9) > >>

puddin:
Last season was final 4, Amanda, Todd, Denise, & Courtney

georgiapeach:
Final four at the start of the 2 hour finale? One to go the first hour? Did it work that way last time?

And why can't I remember this stuff?   :lol:

Mister RC:

--- Quote from: georgiapeach on April 24, 2008, 10:08:40 AM ---
--- Quote from: revengefullycreative on April 24, 2008, 09:13:55 AM ---Sounds like a two-person finale peachs; otherwise, they would have put the final five castaways vying for the $1 million prize and title of Sole Survivor.

--- End quote ---

This is where I get lost--why would you think 2 players go out the first hour of the finale??

--- End quote ---

Typically, they've always booted 2 people in the finale.  And when they started with the final 3, in CI and Fiji they've had five people to start.  However, for the most part, they usually vote out two people.  The only exception was Australia and last season of course.  I guess we'll find out soon.

--- Quote from: georgiapeach on April 24, 2008, 10:58:27 AM ---Final four at the start of the 2 hour finale? One to go the first hour? Did it work that way last time?

And why can't I remember this stuff?   :lol:

--- End quote ---

I think it's the first 45 minutes or so, it's the first boot after an Immunity Challenge, then the next 45 minutes, another Immunity Challenge followed by the second boot.  Then the last half hour focuses on the final 2 or 3 and the Final Tribal Council.

But if they only vote off one person, they'll probably replace one of the ICs with a Reward Challenge to make up for extra time.

puddin:
suvivorphoenix clue

puddin:

--- Quote from: puddin on April 07, 2008, 07:46:21 PM ---posted at survivorskills by jessiek

--- Quote ---jessiek

Posted on: Apr. 06 2008,22:17       

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
In E13 or E14, there is a circumstance that happens that necessitates a change from the scheduled F3, to an F2.  Or, so I've been told. 
--- End quote ---

http://www.survivorskills.com/cgi-bin/ikonboard/ikonboard.cgi?act=ST&f=96&t=6119&st=#entry132765

--- End quote ---

--- Quote from: puddin on April 18, 2008, 06:44:16 PM ---posted at sucks by StevieBlazer

--- Quote ---   Dumbest moves are ahead! Rumor has it that James & Alexis got caught in a restricted area of the island (production crew area) and may have gotten some food and will be kicked off the show. They have to fake injuries (James a finger, Alexis an ankle) and get medic removed. Talk about dumb! Also - there will be only a final 2, not three because of this and I am thinking it will be Amanda & Parvati - with Parviti getting the win.
--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

--- Quote from: puddin on April 24, 2008, 08:24:49 PM ---yeahitsright doesn't post much but when he/she does post something I believe it  :waves:

--- Quote ---yeahitsright wrote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
You guys still don't know what happens? Haahha damn that's sad. I'll summarize: the final 4: Natalie, Parvati, Cirie, Amanda (nasty is right)
Natalie is booted at F4. Cirie Parvati and Amanda orgy because they think it's a final 3. BUT BAM, another challenge. Cirie doesn't win it (duh), Partavi and Amanda vote her out, and you have your worst Final Two in the history of reality TV.
(As for the rest, pretty sure it's Jason, then James taken out, Alexis blindsided, and Erik, but I'm only 95% sure on that order so there's a small chance it's wrong.)
P.S. sorry if some of this has been posted in places - no way I'm reading through all this crap.
--- End quote ---

http://survivorsucks.yuku.com/topic/30711

--- End quote ---

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version