Archive > Survivor Fans vs. Favorites: Micronesia - ASS & A Half

Survivor 16 Finale! "Stir the Pot!"

(1/9) > >>

georgiapeach:

--- Quote ---Sunday, May 11 (8:00-10:00 PM, ET/PT) SURVIVOR: MICRONESIA-FANS VS. FAVORITES- The special two-hour finale begins with four remaining castaways vying for the $1 million prize and title of "Ultimate Survivor." The finale is followed by a one-hour live reunion show hosted by Jeff Probst.
--- End quote ---

http://www.thefutoncritic.com/news.aspx?id=20080423cbs02

So does this mean we ARE looking at a 3 person finale? And not the speculated 2 person finish?

puddin:
I don't think they are going to give it away peachs, the truth that is.

Mister RC:
Sounds like a two-person finale peachs; otherwise, they would have put the final five castaways vying for the $1 million prize and title of Sole Survivor.

georgiapeach:
Okay--8 are left now

Ep 11 4/24
Ep 12 5/1
EP 13 5/8
EP 14 ( aka 1st hour of finale 5/11)

Lose one per episode and we are left w/ 5 at the start of the 2 hour finale.

So just to get down to the 4 at the start of the finale means we have to have one extra boot between now and the end of Ep 13...

If the speculated 2 person boot of Alexis and James were to play out between now and the start of the finale, we would have 3 not 4 at the start, right? (8-3-2) (unless one gets the boot and one the medical edit??)

And if that 2 person boot were to happen the first hour of the finale, then we are down to 2 at the end BUT that would mean that James makes it to final 4 which seems unlikely.....

So I am questioning that info on Alexis/James...

On the other hand, if we have the 3 normal boots AND James goes out due to injury, then we have 4 at the start of the finale, lose one more the first hour, leaving us with a 3 person finale, which makes more sense to me.

With the side note of James not being voted out because he needs to be an EXTRA boot.

Thoughts?

georgiapeach:

--- Quote from: revengefullycreative on April 24, 2008, 09:13:55 AM ---Sounds like a two-person finale peachs; otherwise, they would have put the final five castaways vying for the $1 million prize and title of Sole Survivor.

--- End quote ---

This is where I get lost--why would you think 2 players go out the first hour of the finale??

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version