Archive > The Amazing Race 13 Spoilers/Speculation

The Amazing Race 13 *Spoilers Only!* (spoiler summary page 1)

<< < (3/178) > >>

Chateau d If:
I just took another trip to LAX.  That's three times in 5 days.  Lots to report so bear with me.

I went in the morning.  Or, at least before the general shift change of 1:30 pm.  That way I could hope to speak to more staffers who were on duty for Tuesday mornings activities.  The place was packed. 

I managed to speak to 5 staffers at the United check-in at terminal 7 who did not remember seeing anything.  I did the same thing for American at terminal 4.  With the same non-result.  They were all under pressure from the crowds.

I got the phone numbers for the two other Hudson Bookstores which are behind security lines.  I called the one in United's terminal and the employee had been working Tuesday morning but he did not remember any filming going on.  I called the other one at the American terminal and ...  :jumpy: :jumpy:  Yes!  She did remember that there were camera crews filming people looking at the travel books.  But, unfortunately none of them ever asked her for books on a particular destination.  So she did not know what country they were looking for.

This piece of information has serious implications because anybody there would have had to buy an American Airlines ticket.  You can't get there with a United Ticket.

So, Kogs, you have your answer:  Yes, they did for sure use AA and United.

Chateau d If:
Okay, and  there is a little bit more...

I went back to the United ticket counter and waited patiently through the advance purchase line so I could try to ask other employees about Tuesday.  This time I hit pay dirt!   :wohoo:

The guy had been watching me wait forever due to some problem clients ahead of me.  He was apologetic.  He was there on Tuesday.  He saw the filming.  He knew what is was for.  He was wondering if I knew what it was for.  I nodded.  So then I just point blank asked "Where were they flying to?"  And he said "Brazil.     Sao Paulo, Brazil"

He also confirmed the Hippie couple.  They are old enough to be originals from the 60's.

He said there were 5 teams going via UA and 6 teams via AA.

So there you have it:   11 teams of two.  Off to their first destination in Sao Paulo.

puddin:
I don't even know where to begin saying that you rock Chateau!!!!!!! :yess: :jumpy:

I suppose the archives are always a fun place to start :)

michael:
 :yess:

GREAT WORK CHATEAU!

north09:
Every action makes a reaction.
We'll figure it out and make it happen.

Great Job Chateau!  :jumpy:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version