Author Topic: Updater appreciation thread  (Read 9789 times)

Nuala

Updater appreciation thread
« on: April 22, 2008, 06:40:00 PM »
After being here with you last week I am in withdrawls, but I have been able to keep up with the live feeds via your updates.  You guys are the best!!! Thank you so much for your hard work and dedication to keeping us updated.  You're the best!!!! 

HUGS,

Nuala

:wohoo: :wohoo: :wohoo: :wohoo: :wohoo: :wohoo: :wohoo: :sucks :sucks :sucks :sucks :sucks :sucks :jumpy: :jumpy: :jumpy: :jumpy: :jumpy: :jumpy: :jumpy: :yess: :yess: :yess: :yess: :yess: :yess: :hearts: :hearts: :hearts: :hearts: :hearts: :hearts: :hearts: :dancer: :dancer: :dancer: :dancer: :dancer: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :trampb: :trampb: :party: :partie: :partie: :elvis: :elvis: :elvis: :yourock: :yourock: :yourock: :yourock: :yourock: :yourock: :yourock: :yourock: :yourock: :yourock: :yourock: :yourock: :yourock: :yourock: :yourock: :yourock: :yourock:
« Last Edit: April 23, 2008, 08:24:38 PM by puddin »

Offline KitKat

• RFF's Kitty Kat
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
Re: Updater appreciation thread
« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2008, 09:06:58 PM »
I want to say my own special thank you to the updaters. My very first season on the boards as a reader a poster and an updater. I am so very thankful that I just happened on the forum, it has been an absolute pleasure to spend my time with each and everyone of you. I just cant say enough about all the help I have been given by all of you, an extra big :-* goes out to Puddin and TL for all the guidance you gave me behind the scenes. You all are so very dear to me and I so look forward to our next adventure together. Here is to the RFF updaters the best on the web...lots uh love ....kitkat
delightful just delightful

Offline michael

• The King of St Olaf
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 23, 2008, 09:10:19 PM »
ALL of the updaters deserve a HUGE round of applause for doing it so faithfully all season. I was supposed to be one but I crapped out due to the exessive amount of homework I got this semester and my stupid ass part time job -- but I appreciated being able to come here and read everything that I missed in the hosue thanks to the awesome people who would stay up all night!

This IS the best site ever and you guys are all, to quote sheila, "friken" awesome.

Offline sass

• Big Brother Updaters
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #3 on: April 23, 2008, 10:02:58 PM »
I also want to saw how much I appreciate all that the updaters do for all of us here at RFF. They have to deal with listening to the incoherent words of some of the HGs and translate it into english beside putting up with the flames and the trivia for periods of time. 

Everyone here keeps us in the know with all the happenings in the house round the clock, sometimes with little or no sleep and having to put up with HGs such as these is a real testament to their dedication and hard work that they put in.

To my fellow updaters I will miss you over the comming weeks, but I will be counting down the days until BB10 starts with hopefully a wonderful cast that will keep us all interest and having our favorites around as long as possible.  Let's hope that the GPs are back for another season, but this time they actually compete and win the whole thing....oh wait, can we vote for them to win this sesason? :lol:

:yourock:   :yourock: :yourock: :gj: :gj: :gj: :gj: :werock: :werock: :werock: :roses: :roses: :flowers: :flowers: :flowers: :conf: :conf: :conf:

Offline Addicted TO BIG BROTHER

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #4 on: April 23, 2008, 10:11:08 PM »
You all rock! Even if I disagree with  the 9 10ths of ya LOL ya all still rock  yess: and here is my appreciation to you all that kept us informed!  :ryadam

Offline ThunderStruck

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #5 on: April 23, 2008, 10:16:03 PM »
I don't want to depress everyone, but  :crybabe:  :tantrum  :dontgo: I'm going to miss you guys!

This was my first season.  I've seen it every year in passing and never got hooked.  Then I was looking something up on Google and it linked to you guys.  Oh my gosh, I couldn't get enough!  I joined just so I could express how awesome of an experience you were letting me have!  I didn't know I had so much free time (OK, maybe I have a lot of work to catch up)!  I LOVE your updates.  Your humor, sarcasm, wit, sympathy, excitement and FUN, FUN, FUN.  And now it's D-U-N.

I will be back for season 10!  I feel like I found a home and can't wait until you all come back!

:yourock: :ty :partie:  :cheer: :luvya: :thankyou: :party: :nana :jumpy:

Offline sass

• Big Brother Updaters
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #6 on: April 23, 2008, 10:25:24 PM »
Thunder Struck the good news is that for the first time ever you don't have to wait an entire year to come back, it is only two and half months until BB10. :wohoo: :partie: :party: :elvis: :cheer:

Offline ThunderStruck

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #7 on: April 23, 2008, 10:31:08 PM »
I can't believe you guys make it a whole year in between shows!  Sunday, July 13 8:00pm EST.  I'M THERE!

Offline marigold

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #8 on: April 23, 2008, 10:37:26 PM »
First off, my sincere thanks to Rob. Thank you for offering the Live Feeds through RFF.
I had a blast it was a lot of fun helping out with updates and being a part of this season.

Puddin your devotion and dedication should be applauded.
Thanks girl for never giving up during the worst through boring times your enthusiasm I envy.

Moderators thanks for any edits when we got out of hand  :angel: especially TexasLady my extended thanks to you.
You certainly are a lady. Your kindness humor and gentle ways was always present thank you for everything.

Fellow updater’s great job!! Your support helped contribute to our success.

Members of RFF thanks for your support I met some great friends.

I’m looking forward to coming back for BB 10 and doing it all over again.

Cheers!

Offline anotherNCbbfan

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #9 on: April 23, 2008, 11:02:54 PM »
I really appreciate all the hard work and dedication of all the updaters.

After being wrangled in to update  :lol:  , I never felt like I was able to give enough time and suffered severly from an inferiority complex. I admire all of you PROS!

You are undoubtedly special people in real life as well, and you have my praise.

I look forward to the next round of BB because of this forum!! :thankyou:

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• RFF's Goodwill Ambassador
  • I Live at RFF
  • No more wire hangers EVER!
« Reply #10 on: April 24, 2008, 08:20:58 AM »
 :kuss: :kuss: :kuss: :kuss: :kuss: :kuss: :kuss: :kuss: :kuss: :kuss: :kuss: :kuss: :kuss: :kuss:

Thank you updater's You guys and gals are the most impressive individuals that i have had the pleassure to converse with.

Your poise and attitude towards posters were impeccable! and beat out any boards out there to date and I do not see that changing at all!

I bow down to your work ethics and devotion!

I look forward to BB10. You people need a vacation!  and BB should supply it!

Thanks a ton! :beer:
zero, zilch, nada, nothing!

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #11 on: April 24, 2008, 10:37:13 AM »
Thanks guys!! Together we make RFF the best place online!

:luvya:

The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline Lily

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #12 on: April 24, 2008, 10:42:55 AM »
Thanks so much for all your hard work. This is my first season watching all the way through and after catching part of last season, I was disappointed, particularly in the final two, crude and lewd, as you so aptly called them, but nevertheless  I am addicted.
I read everything daily, and love the site.
Can't wait for bb10, am so over f2 on this one.
You guys are great!! I will miss the site until July, thank goodness we don't have to wait too long.
Thanks again and take a much needed break!!

Offline Queenycastle

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #13 on: April 24, 2008, 10:46:48 AM »
I would like to express a special thank you to all the updaters.  RFF is a great place to socialize with other fans of BB, to route for the HG or vent about the HG! :lol: :ty

TL and Peach thank you so much for all help with leaning the ropes of reloader-I'm still working on vids! :funny:  maybe I'll get it workin' be BB10! :bow:

Puddin', Mama, Sass and ca bb fan thank you so much for your late nights!  You guys rock it out!
 :bow:
 :ghug:  

:-*

Offline BballKates

• RFF Sr. Member
  • I Love TV!
« Reply #14 on: April 24, 2008, 10:48:34 AM »
Thanks to all of you! When I haven't been to sleep you kept me occupied until I became to tired to keep my eyes open.

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #15 on: April 24, 2008, 10:53:39 AM »
I love and thank you all for making this place so special... :kuss:

But where are you all going? :dontgo:

No need to disappear till BB 10!

Survivor goes to May 11th

Amazing Race spoilers are coming in as we speak--and the detecting is the most fun of all!

The Mole starts May 26th

Not to mention all the other wonderful shows RFF follows.

Stick around--join in the fun on the other threads--there is RFF fun outside BB--I promise!!  :hearts:

RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• RFF's Goodwill Ambassador
  • I Live at RFF
  • No more wire hangers EVER!
« Reply #16 on: April 24, 2008, 07:01:15 PM »
Hey GP I didn't know you guys did THE MOLE!!!

or is that moley moley moley! :funny:

anyway, I loved that show and can't wait till it starts! glad to know you people will be here for all those shows!! I watch them all! :kuss:
zero, zilch, nada, nothing!

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #17 on: April 27, 2008, 01:32:36 AM »
I could not have go through this long haul without you all, I just don't know how I could ever thank all of you that contributed to make this forum a place to call home, that goes for all our awesome members as well ........
:party:   :<3 :girly :hfive: :dancer: :kissy: :hearts: :luvu: :hrt: :elvis: :partie: :dance: :roses: :ya3: :ty3: :yourock:

Offline ducky

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #18 on: April 27, 2008, 04:54:13 PM »
I love and thank you all for making this place so special... :kuss:

But where are you all going? :dontgo:

No need to disappear till BB 10!

Survivor goes to May 11th

Amazing Race spoilers are coming in as we speak--and the detecting is the most fun of all!

The Mole starts May 26th

Not to mention all the other wonderful shows RFF follows.

Stick around--join in the fun on the other threads--there is RFF fun outside BB--I promise!!  :hearts:

I am looking forward to sticking around for TAR and The Mole.  Don't laugh but I have never seen The Mole or even heard of it until this year.  Sounds like a show I would like.

I know that RFF does a excellent coverage of TAR....that is how I got hooked on RFF last year.

Everyone here does an exceptional job with updating, detecting and report.

RFF R - O - C - K -S

:cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:  :partie: :partie: :partie: :partie: :partie: :partie: :partie: :partie: :partie: :partie: :partie: :partie: :partie: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :roses: :roses: :roses: :roses: :roses: :roses: :roses: :roses: :roses: :roses: :roses: :roses: :roses: :ty :ty :ty :ty :ty :ty :ty :ty :ty :ty :ty :ty :ty :ty :ty :ty :ty :ty :ty :ty :ty :ty :ty :ty :ty :ty :ty :ty :ty :ty :ty :ty :yourock: :yourock: :yourock: :yourock: :yourock: :yourock: :yourock: :yourock: :yourock: :yourock: :yourock: :werock: :werock: :werock: :werock: :werock: :werock: :werock: :werock: :werock: :werock: :werock:
In three words, I can sum up everything I've learned about life; it goes on.....Robert Frost

Nuala

« Reply #19 on: April 27, 2008, 06:03:42 PM »
Thanks again updaters!!!!  Enjoy the finale. 

Offline TARAsia Fan

• TAR/TARA Updater
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #20 on: April 27, 2008, 07:15:18 PM »
The updaters truly rock. Great job to all.  :sucks :sucks :sucks :sucks :js: :js: :js: :js: :js:
Just here to visit.

Offline pledge

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #21 on: April 27, 2008, 07:19:59 PM »
I also want to give a big thank you to all the updaters      :thankyou:    I appreciate all that you do.  Sorry I couldn't help much this time      :(     Hopefully my life will have settled down by this summer and I can help more.  Until then     :waves:      I do watch Survivor    :yess:    :wohoo:

Offline LoveToHateIt

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #22 on: April 28, 2008, 07:25:26 AM »
Thank You Thank You Thank You

You all did such a great job keeping us up to date.  Great clips, entertaining commentary, and just a fun way to check in at our leisure - 24 x 7 always something new. All this and you still managed to juggle your own lives and committments.  Extreme multi-tasking

:partie: :partie: :partie: :partie: :partie: :partie: :partie: :partie: :partie: :partie: :partie:
« Last Edit: April 28, 2008, 07:29:26 AM by LoveToHateIt »

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #23 on: April 28, 2008, 11:09:48 AM »
Thanks to everyone for their comments and special thanks for the wonderful updaters who went above and beyond to keep us informed! I asked Chef Ramsey to prepare some treats for all of us. Delicious and no worries about diets!  ;)

The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline iluvsamz

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #24 on: April 28, 2008, 02:10:38 PM »
Thank you for another great season. I appreciate your updates and humor so much. See u in July! :-*