Author Topic: Americas next top Model ~ finally  (Read 3004 times)

Offline Texan

• Robs Bestest Angel
  • RFF Global Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Groovy!!!
Americas next top Model ~ finally
« on: March 24, 2004, 10:57:14 AM »
Well did you watch it?  What was your reaction.

I did not see the whole show...so I can only tell you my opinion on part of the show.  If I catch it on relpy Friday, I will add more comments.

Well I wanted Mercedes to win.  I was TOTALLY shocked that Shandi went home in 3rd place.  Did not see the judges comments so can not comment.

Yoanna is pretty in the head shots she took when someone else is doing her make up.  However I did not think she was the whole package.  Her runway was bad.  She was lucky Mercedes let her use her shoes.  

I do not think it will be the last of Mercedes and Shandi that we will see.  I wish them the best of luck.

CindiLou

Re:Americas next top Model ~ finally
« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2004, 08:35:27 PM »
I really thought Shandi would win or Mercedes. It did surprise me that Yoanna won. Shandi and Mercedes will still be top models I bet. They are too good not to be.

Offline Bathfizzy

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I love Reality TV
« Reply #2 on: March 28, 2004, 12:26:45 AM »
I actually heard that Yoanna won before the last show was broadcast.  That totally surprised me because they always had something to criticize about Yoanna, "she is inconsistent", "she is crooked, her shoulders are squared" and so on.  But after viewing the show it made sense to me why she got and deserved the top prize of America's Next Top Model.  The 3 of them had a photo shoot to determine who the final 2 would be and Shandi always does great photos but compared to the other two, she looked very unsure of herself in the photo.  It was a nice photo but when they had all 3 together, Shandi was the weakest.  She was my number 1 pick to take it all as she totally evolved over the weeks and she seemed to have the perfect body and face that could be molded to whatever the photo shoot was.  I think she will still have a career in the modelling world.  Mercedes totally has a better runway then Yoanna but Mercedes doesn't have that international look that Yoanna has.  And the photo of Yoanna wearing the motorcyle helmet sure is beautiful.  Yoanna was on Regis and Kelly and she said that the 3 of them are very good friends.  I am sure both Mercedes and Shandi will be hired by someone else.  I look forward to their next season.  I hear they are currently casting.  But I hope they do not have that awlful conceited Janice Dickinson on.  I found her comments so catty at times.  She appeared as a guest on Ryan Seacrest's On Air show and made a total ass of herself.  I don't know what horny pill she was taking but I knew it was doomed when she started asking Ryan what she should call him.  So he answered and she said, no what does your girlfriend call you in bed.  puhleez!!!! :o not appropriate for afternoon programming -- my kids watch this show with me.  Then she made an inappropriate move by straddling him while he was sitting.  And because Ryan sensed where it was all going as well as his producers they ended the interview but not before she put her head between his legs!!!! :o :o The home viewers did not see that -- we got a PLEASE STANDBY type of sign.  What is wrong with her.  The next day Ryan explained what happened and you can tell he was not pleased with Janice at all.  He pointed out that his show is watched by people of all ages and things like that would not be tolerated.  I applaud him on that.  You don't need sex to make a show successful.!!!!  Okay I will get off my soapbox and end this post.

Offline Texan

• Robs Bestest Angel
  • RFF Global Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Groovy!!!
« Reply #3 on: March 29, 2004, 10:36:23 AM »
WOW I can not believe she did that !  Ryan seems like such a down to earth guy.  Janice is a piece of work.