Author Topic: BB9 Ongoing *LF Commentary* #6  (Read 174628 times)

Offline ThunderStruck

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Re: BB9 Ongoing *LF Commentary* #6
« Reply #50 on: April 18, 2008, 09:00:33 PM »
Ryan won  :ascared

oops wrong thread, lmao  Anyway!!!!!!!!! while I'm here!

Bye Bye Sharon... :'( :'( :'(

Ryan'll never take her down and put Adam up...

The only chance Sharon has is to convince Ryan that the existing relationship is Adam & Sheila.

If he has any doubt before Sunday, he may take down Sharon.  He'd have no chance against a "couple".

Offline Riosmommy

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #51 on: April 18, 2008, 09:02:21 PM »
Oh I am hoping big time that Ryan tells Adam look I have to put you up becasue I know you can not vote out Sheila.  Then get Sharon to guarentee that Big She go.  ( I guess I can dream)

Offline lovemykiddies

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #52 on: April 18, 2008, 09:11:21 PM »
Ryan won  :ascared

oops wrong thread, lmao  Anyway!!!!!!!!! while I'm here!

Bye Bye Sharon... :'( :'( :'(

The only chance Sharon has is to convince Ryan that the existing relationship is Adam & Sheila.

If he has any doubt before Sunday, he may take down Sharon.  He'd have no chance against a "couple".

I don't think he'll do it - I think his power trip will begin (because, ya know, he runs **** in the house - lol).  I think her game play will wear thin on him and he will leave it as is...

Please Ryan...prove me wrong!!!

Offline whend

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #53 on: April 18, 2008, 09:21:53 PM »
I have a feeling Ryan may get greedy and realize his best shot is against those two girls,I hope I'm wrong,I'm pulling for Baller,I just have a bad feeling.

Offline KitKat

• RFF's Kitty Kat
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #54 on: April 18, 2008, 10:30:18 PM »
If Sharon is the most boring girl in america...this is for sure the most boring house in america.   :zzz

Get 'em up BB cause some drama! Anything will do at this point...tell 'em the damn gps are the other relationship in the house.  :pull

How bout this ...put these four in sequester and bring back Josh, James, Matt, and Natty. (:;)
delightful just delightful

Offline MamaTo4boys

• Mama
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #55 on: April 18, 2008, 10:32:50 PM »
Yeah I don't think that Ryan will take her down either. I dunno, because he does have a better shot against her then he does with Adam taking him to F2.

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #56 on: April 18, 2008, 10:38:39 PM »

he might....they've had a secret alliance for a while... but is it strong enough to interfere w/ what he thinks is his strong alliance w/ Adam?

(But I think Adam's strongest alliance is w/ Sheila--still.)
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline MamaTo4boys

• Mama
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #57 on: April 18, 2008, 10:46:29 PM »
Yeah, I would think his best chance of winning is against Sharon even though she has 3 people on the jury. But hes playing for 50,000 and that means sitting next to his boy.

Offline MamaTo4boys

• Mama
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #58 on: April 18, 2008, 11:51:01 PM »
Is Ryan trying to get Adam to boot Sheila this coming week, or would that be if he were to win the final HOH and then pick who he takes to jury, then he would take Ryan over Sheila?

Offline DayTripper

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #59 on: April 19, 2008, 12:12:41 AM »
Send the "F,ing Btch" packing !!

N A T A L I E !!!!.... Look who's coming to dinner....   :yess: :lol:

Offline RealityFreakWill

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • WILL & JAMES AMAZING RACE 32 CHAMPIONS!
    • Facebook
« Reply #60 on: April 19, 2008, 12:57:19 AM »
Weekly stats of BB9:

Week 1: Jen/Parker, Power Couple, evicts Jacob/Sharon
Week 1: Alex/Amanda, HOH, Allison/Ryan & Jen/Parker nominated, Neil leaves BB, Sharon brought back, Matt/Natalie wins veto, not used, Jen/Parker evicted 3-1
Week 2: Chelsia/James, HOH, Alex/Amanda & Matt/Natalie nominated, Joshuah/Sharon wins veto, not used, Alex/Amanda evicted 3-0
Week 3: Joshuah/Sharon, HOH, Allison/Ryan & Matt/Natalie nominated, Matt/Natalie wins veto, used on selves, Adam/Sheila up, Allison/Ryan evicted 2-0, siren goes off, everybody returns to LR, they are told couples are done, everybody playing individually, re-vote on Allison & Ryan, Allison evicted 6-0
Week 4: Ryan, HOH, Chelsia & Sharon nominated, Chelsia wins veto, used on self, James up, James evicted 5-1, siren goes off, houseguests told they had a choice to vote back in a mystery houseguest (Alex) or James, James voted back in 5-3
Week 5: James, HOH, Ryan & Sheila nominated, James wins veto, used on Sheila, Matt up, Matt evicted 4-3
Week 6: Adam, HOH, Chelsia & James nominated, James wins veto, used on self, Sharon up, Chelsia evicted 5-0
Week 7: Natalie, HOH, James & Joshuah nominated, James wins veto, used on self, Sharon up, Joshuah evicted 3-1
Week 8: Adam, HOH, Sharon & Sheila nominated, Ryan wins veto, used on Sheila, James up, James evicted 3-0
Week 9: Sheila, HOH, Adam & Sharon nominated, Adam wins veto, used on self, Natalie up, Natalie evicted 2-1
Week 10: Ryan, HOH, Sharon & Sheila nominated, Ryan wins veto, to be continued...

Offline ThunderStruck

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #61 on: April 19, 2008, 12:58:32 AM »
Is Ryan trying to get Adam to boot Sheila this coming week, or would that be if he were to win the final HOH and then pick who he takes to jury, then he would take Ryan over Sheila?

From what I saw, Ryan wants Adam to boot Sheila this week.  I was so sure that Adam had Sheila's back until tonight.  I know he told Sheila that he would BS the heck out of Ryan and then save her, but...

I think what's changing his mind is this...Ryan or Adam vs Sharon at the end means Sharon wins $500K

The first comp in the final 3 series, they believe, will be endurance.  They are both confident that Sheila might hang around longer than Sharon so it's best to dump Sheila now. 

Since they would both lose the $500K if they took Sharon to the end, they'll take each other.  They have no idea how the votes would go if it were the two boys left.  3 to 4 but they don't know who would really get the fourth so it's in each of their best interests to keep each other.

Looks like hdkitkat gets her F2.  Atleast at this very moment in time, it's heading her way!

Unless Sharon is a sleeper HG!  If she pulls off HOH of the final three, she's getting $500K! 
« Last Edit: April 19, 2008, 01:02:27 AM by ThunderStruck »

Offline MamaTo4boys

• Mama
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #62 on: April 19, 2008, 01:08:53 AM »
Well I think Adam convinced me when he swore on someones life that he is voting out Sheila :ascared

At this point he has to save his butt, Ryan could/would (I think) use the veto on Sharon and get her to vote out Adam. 

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #63 on: April 19, 2008, 01:25:39 AM »
With Sheila gone it promises Ryan guranteed final 2 whether with Adam or Sharon, not that he will win but still final 2 is well , you know.

Offline RealityFreakWill

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • WILL & JAMES AMAZING RACE 32 CHAMPIONS!
    • Facebook
« Reply #64 on: April 19, 2008, 03:07:43 AM »
Since Adam plans on booting Sheila...

I'm rooting for a Ryan/Sharon F2

and here's my prediction on how the vote will go:

Josh...Sharon (his partner)
James...Sharon (alliance)
Chelsia...Sharon (alliance)
Matt...Ryan (bro's)
Adam...Ryan...(bro's)
Sheila...Sharon (pissed due to Adam voting her off)
Natalie...Sharon (pissed due to Ryan voting her off)

Sharon wins BB9 5-2

Offline jay111890

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #65 on: April 19, 2008, 06:31:44 AM »
With Sheila gone it promises Ryan guranteed final 2 whether with Adam or Sharon, not that he will win but still final 2 is well , you know.
trust me adam will not boot sheila. he knows last night sharon and ryan were in the HOH for a long time  and he even said those 2 have something going on. he told sheila yesterday and today he will say watever he needs to to keep it  the same but that he would never evict her.

Offline whend

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #66 on: April 19, 2008, 06:34:20 AM »
If Ryan is hoping to keep Adam and Sharon maybe his angle is hoping Adam wins final HOH and boots Sharon himself so Ryan still looks like a great guy to her and sways the votes his way to win the $500.

Offline jay111890

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #67 on: April 19, 2008, 06:41:08 AM »
If Ryan is hoping to keep Adam and Sharon maybe his angle is hoping Adam wins final HOH and boots Sharon himself so Ryan still looks like a great guy to her and sways the votes his way to win the $500.
problem with this is adam will boot sharon no matter wat he tells ryan if the veto is not used

Offline twinkletoes

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #68 on: April 19, 2008, 07:32:52 AM »
Hi - just a newbie here but I've watched live feeds the last 4 seasons.  I really thought Adam was going to say anything to Ryan he wanted to hear but when he swore on his mother - I dunno but in past seasons they don't usually go back on that one. 

Ryan has a disadvantage since no one wants Jen to benefit.  They won't vote for him thinking she will get the money. 

Sheila won't win 1st, in my opinion, because while they like her okay no one thinks she has really done anything in the house.  She really hasn't won anything - they all kind of gave her the HOH win.

Sharon sat back and was the quiet one and now she has stepped her game up.  If they don't send her home I think she wins it all. 

Smartest move for Adam is to take Sheila to final 2 - He's going to need the win to "tide him over" until he can find a new job!
Remember, even at a Mensa convention someone is the dumbest person in the room!

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #69 on: April 19, 2008, 07:54:09 AM »
Hi - just a newbie here but I've watched live feeds the last 4 seasons.  I really thought Adam was going to say anything to Ryan he wanted to hear but when he swore on his mother - I dunno but in past seasons they don't usually go back on that one. 

Ryan has a disadvantage since no one wants Jen to benefit.  They won't vote for him thinking she will get the money. 

Sheila won't win 1st, in my opinion, because while they like her okay no one thinks she has really done anything in the house.  She really hasn't won anything - they all kind of gave her the HOH win.

Sharon sat back and was the quiet one and now she has stepped her game up.  If they don't send her home I think she wins it all. 

Smartest move for Adam is to take Sheila to final 2 - He's going to need the win to "tide him over" until he can find a new job!

Hello twinkletoes, welcome to RFF! My worst nightmare happened this week, Ryan won HOH and now POV !   :groan:   I'm behind on what is happening because we are away from home but if Adam swore on his mother then Shel is toast. I was hoping for a final 3, S/S/A and that's gone now. All I can do is hope that one way or another Ryan is like Zach last year, final 3 and boot him! (And I'm not betting on that happenin!)   {{{} I'm hoping that Adam keeps Shel.

Welcome to RFF, We're glad you found us!

:hithere:  :welcome: :hello2:

The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• RFF's Goodwill Ambassador
  • I Live at RFF
  • No more wire hangers EVER!
« Reply #70 on: April 19, 2008, 08:06:33 AM »
I'm just catching up  but I feel this is what those 4 should be called

zero, zilch, nada, nothing!

Offline lovemykiddies

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #71 on: April 19, 2008, 09:08:06 AM »
I'm just catching up  but I feel this is what those 4 should be called

:lolmao:

Offline KitKat

• RFF's Kitty Kat
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #72 on: April 19, 2008, 09:14:19 AM »
Looks like hdkitkat gets her F2.  Atleast at this very moment in time, it's heading her way! Quote from Thunder struck

:wohoo:             finally something is going my way in this game

At least with these two you REALLY don't know who will get the money

Adam will piss sheila off by voting her out, so a vote to ryan there
Matt I think will vote ryan as well as nat and josh because of the alliance they formed. So it would be a toss up IMO

Any other scenario of F2 you know who will get the money :js:

Offline Queenycastle

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #73 on: April 19, 2008, 09:15:56 AM »
These HGs are driving me crazy with their talk of the final comps.  This is how I remember it- am I right?

HG- A, B and C

1st comp- all 3 play, and A wins

2nd comp- B and C play to determine who will play against A in 3rd comp, to decide who is HOH and has a vote/eviction as to who they want in F2 with them.

Next part of the post is that I can't figure out how this 3 part HOH can be completed before Wend.?  

Julie would have to be there to film an eviction (exit interview) I would think and to also begin the 1st part of the HOH comp?  It would be possible to do via satelite-I guess.  It is odd that Julie said-join me tues. to see who the final 3 are-or something like that.  I am sooo confused! :groan:
Have they ever done this, not live before?

Any thoughts on this?

Offline KitKat

• RFF's Kitty Kat
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #74 on: April 19, 2008, 09:21:11 AM »
 :waves: morning Peach, last season I think after Danielle was out first it did go dick and danielle against each other in 2nd comp and dick won then zach and dick fought in hoh 3rd comp.

I also think there will be another eviction before tuesday probably tomorrow otherwise there isnt enough time for the final hoh. After they have the pov ceremony tomorrow I figure whomever is on the block will get a couple of hours to campign and then the eviction will happen, but who knows :duno: