Author Topic: BB9 Ongoing *LF Commentary* #6  (Read 174633 times)

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
BB9 Ongoing *LF Commentary* #6
« on: April 18, 2008, 07:33:04 AM »
New thread!! :sucks

« Last Edit: April 18, 2008, 06:54:06 PM by puddin »
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Nuala

Re: Re: BB9 Live Feed updates for Thursday 4/17
« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2008, 07:51:59 AM »
oh I Hope Adam wins the POV!!!!!

Offline KitKat

• RFF's Kitty Kat
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #2 on: April 18, 2008, 07:59:20 AM »
I hope adam wins the pov too. I am ready for sharon to go and I hope sheila is right behind her with a ryan and adam F2. I don't care who wins the half mil.
delightful just delightful

Offline Queenycastle

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #3 on: April 18, 2008, 08:02:54 AM »
New Thread! Thanks TL

Shelia - some of my thoughts.
She is so outwardly resentful and bitter about Ryan winning both prizes-it is definatly going to hurt her game.  All that whining last night, I was thinking if I were any one of the other 3 HG-I'd want her out-simply becasue I couldn't take her anymore.  I am surprised at her once again, someone her age should realize how grateing it is to hear people complain over and over again about the same thing.

The other thing is she is being so dumb in her Adam bashing.  If he is the deciding vote, or wins POV her stay is in his hands- she really puts him down and it gets to him- her so called "act" is looking like truth even to Adam.  Last night when he looked at Sharon with puppy dog eyes and said, "I'm not a bad guy right?" refering to Shelia bashing him- was sad.  

So I say enough already Shelia-we all KNOW THIS-you have reapeatedly beaten us all to death with your complaints and whining- so please BB shackle her mouth! :meow:

Ok I'm done now! :js:

Offline RealityFreakWill

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • WILL & JAMES AMAZING RACE 32 CHAMPIONS!
    • Facebook
« Reply #4 on: April 18, 2008, 08:04:03 AM »
Weekly stats of BB9:

Week 1: Jen/Parker, Power Couple, evicts Jacob/Sharon
Week 1: Alex/Amanda, HOH, Allison/Ryan & Jen/Parker nominated, Neil leaves BB, Sharon brought back, Matt/Natalie wins veto, not used, Jen/Parker evicted 3-1
Week 2: Chelsia/James, HOH, Alex/Amanda & Matt/Natalie nominated, Joshuah/Sharon wins veto, not used, Alex/Amanda evicted 3-0
Week 3: Joshuah/Sharon, HOH, Allison/Ryan & Matt/Natalie nominated, Matt/Natalie wins veto, used on selves, Adam/Sheila up, Allison/Ryan evicted 2-0, siren goes off, everybody returns to LR, they are told couples are done, everybody playing individually, re-vote on Allison & Ryan, Allison evicted 6-0
Week 4: Ryan, HOH, Chelsia & Sharon nominated, Chelsia wins veto, used on self, James up, James evicted 5-1, siren goes off, houseguests told they had a choice to vote back in a mystery houseguest (Alex) or James, James voted back in 5-3
Week 5: James, HOH, Ryan & Sheila nominated, James wins veto, used on Sheila, Matt up, Matt evicted 4-3
Week 6: Adam, HOH, Chelsia & James nominated, James wins veto, used on self, Sharon up, Chelsia evicted 5-0
Week 7: Natalie, HOH, James & Joshuah nominated, James wins veto, used on self, Sharon up, Joshuah evicted 3-1
Week 8: Adam, HOH, Sharon & Sheila nominated, Ryan wins veto, used on Sheila, James up, James evicted 3-0
Week 9: Sheila, HOH, Adam & Sharon nominated, Adam wins veto, used on self, Natalie up, Natalie evicted 2-1
Week 10: Ryan, HOH, Sharon & Sheila nominated, to be continued...

Offline KitKat

• RFF's Kitty Kat
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #5 on: April 18, 2008, 08:17:58 AM »
I got really sick of sheila's constant whining and berating of adam weeks ago. I am with shackeling sheila's mouth too Queeny. Adam has been pretty nice to sheila at least to her face....well except for the bitch thing. :groan: I thought adam was an idiot at first but of course like everyone else I have grown to love him. He has a very big heart and I believe genuinely cares about people, last night he did tell ryan that sheila had hurt his feelings with all the put downs. My point here is to say... sheila I believe, has trashed her game. she should have kept that big yap shut because now she is putting adam's game in jeoprady. Sharon has figured them out now and ryan is looking very closely at their relationship. If adam wants to win this he is going to have to turn on sheila and this may just be the week to do it. JMO

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #6 on: April 18, 2008, 08:19:57 AM »
New Thread! Thanks TL

Shelia - some of my thoughts.
She is so outwardly resentful and bitter about Ryan winning both prizes-it is definatly going to hurt her game.  All that whining last night, I was thinking if I were any one of the other 3 HG-I'd want her out-simply becasue I couldn't take her anymore.  I am surprised at her once again, someone her age should realize how grateing it is to hear people complain over and over again about the same thing.

The other thing is she is being so dumb in her Adam bashing.  If he is the deciding vote, or wins POV her stay is in his hands- she really puts him down and it gets to him- her so called "act" is looking like truth even to Adam.  Last night when he looked at Sharon with puppy dog eyes and said, "I'm not a bad guy right?" refering to Shelia bashing him- was sad. 

So I say enough already Shelia-we all KNOW THIS-you have reapeatedly beaten us all to death with your complaints and whining- so please BB shackle her mouth! :meow:

Ok I'm done now! :js:

She should take a lesson from Sharon! Be quiet, you are nearly where you need to be. OTOH, Adam has done a lot to make her life hell.  :lol: I am behind, need to see what happened yesterday!!

Offline Queenycastle

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #7 on: April 18, 2008, 08:38:53 AM »
I got really sick of sheila's constant whining and berating of adam weeks ago. I am with shackeling sheila's mouth too Queeny. Adam has been pretty nice to sheila at least to her face....well except for the bitch thing. :groan: I thought adam was an idiot at first but of course like everyone else I have grown to love him. He has a very big heart and I believe genuinely cares about people, last night he did tell ryan that sheila had hurt his feelings with all the put downs. My point here is to say... sheila I believe, has trashed her game. she should have kept that big yap shut because now she is putting adam's game in jeoprady. Sharon has figured them out now and ryan is looking very closely at their relationship. If adam wants to win this he is going to have to turn on sheila and this may just be the week to do it. JMO

I think so, I'm biased though, because I am thinking of if she were to make it to the F2 and we have 4 days of her in someones face nervousing about who will vote for who- I just don't think I can handle that.  I'll take any other combo.

The other thing that drives me nuts is her always telling Adam this or that would ruin her game, and he can't put hergame in jepordy- "Hey Shelia, what about Adam's game- you are not the only one that feels they need to get to the end!  stop being inconsiderate!"

Wow I guess I really did have a Shelia overdose yesterday! :funny:  Sorry guys! :funny:  I am going to lighten up now!  For the record I am laughing at myself!

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #8 on: April 18, 2008, 08:52:15 AM »
I sent an e-mail to Neil through myspace the other day and this is what he had to say about BB9. I did ask him if he will be at the finale and he didn't answer that one but here is his response to me:

Hey Will.... thanks for the email. Slowly starting to watch all the drama unfold on the show.... keeps me laughing. Josh was a good guy deep down.... the show was really stressful.

It's easy to understand the tempers... people talking smack ;)

TC,
neil.

Offline lovemykiddies

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #9 on: April 18, 2008, 08:53:56 AM »
I thought adam was an idiot at first but of course like everyone else I have grown to love him.

Remember a few days (weeks?!?) back when he said that he tends to grow on girls?  I think he's right - lol.  When he first walked in the house, I thought - oh gross - he picked his nose, you couldn't understand what the heck he was saying, he made wierd faces, he looked goofy, and he seemed to be one of those guys who didn't fit in but tried REALLY hard to be one of the guys.

I have somehow gotten over all of that and really think he's a great guy (well, except for the nose picking, ball scratching and general disrespectful talking about women).

He seems pretty sincere and compassionate - I think back about when he called those children "retards" and wonder what the heck that was all about?

Wow - I seem to have an Adam fixation.  I definately need more sleep at night... :zzz

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #10 on: April 18, 2008, 08:54:53 AM »
I just realized we are down to single digit number of days left of BB9.....NINE DAYS!

:yess:

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #11 on: April 18, 2008, 09:20:21 AM »
Well when Sheila first said he called her a ****ing bitch he didn't deny it and when you think about it no one can really understand Adam when hes mad, lmao

LOL, or understand him when he ISN'T mad.  :snicker: Even CBS has to use captions to let the viewers understand him.  :lol:

Wow I guess I really did have a Shelia overdose yesterday!   Sorry guys!   I am going to lighten up now!  For the record I am laughing at myself!

It is OK Queeny ! LOL We don't have much to choose from now!  :hugs:

:jumpy: :jumpy: :jumpy: 9 Days!!!!!
« Last Edit: April 18, 2008, 03:04:04 PM by TexasLady »

Offline KitKat

• RFF's Kitty Kat
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #12 on: April 18, 2008, 09:50:00 AM »
It may be a while before BB gets them up after adam and sheila didnt go to sleep until around 5a.m. BB time. Pov comp is today so maybe I am wrong  :duno: On another note I am as happy as a pig in poop that we have only 9 days left of this crap :jumpy:

Offline jay111890

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #13 on: April 18, 2008, 10:45:18 AM »
sheila was bashing adam wen ryan and sharon were in the house but wen they were watching the movie they had a heart to heart talk and i think all is good between them again. i truly think he will take her and her him to F2.

i think if ryan wins POV he will leave it the same but make adam promise to bbot sheila although baller has already said he will tell ryan watever he wants to hear but would never boot sheila. reason is bc in his mind he needs 2 ppl in F3 that will take him to F2. his perfect F3 would be him sharon and ryan but he knows if he takes sharon down adam goes and then sheila is pissed and in the off chance she wins final HOH he is screwed. he will end up leaving it the same and then we will have an explosive show on tuesday wen he keeps sheila IF ryan wins POV bc ryan never told sharon he would take her down.

i think sharons only chance of staying is if she wins POV> and good riddance bc out of the four of the F4 she has played the worse game.

here is hoping for a baller/sheila F2.

Offline ThunderStruck

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #14 on: April 18, 2008, 12:11:41 PM »
 :waves: Hi Everybody  :waves:

I went to Maggie Valley, NC for vacation and had a great time.  First vacation in 8 years  :wohoo:

But I've come back to Natalie playing so bad that she's gone?  She drops and gives away the HOH.  Then she flat out tells Sheila that she would be on the block if Natalie gets the chance.  And she actually thought that Adam would side with her over Sheila and she would get both boys votes to stay? WOW!

Sorry I missed all that, but now I see Ryan is HOH and Sheila and Sharon are on the block.  When is the POV being played?  I heard Ryan say last night that the VETO will be on Sunday night and that is usually the nominations night for CBS.  So, I'm guessing that the normal process is out the window with the final four?  What will be shown on TV since it's being fast forwarded like it is here at the end?

Nuala

« Reply #15 on: April 18, 2008, 12:36:24 PM »
I think POV is today?

Nuala

« Reply #16 on: April 18, 2008, 12:39:30 PM »
:waves: Hi Everybody  :waves:

I went to Maggie Valley, NC for vacation and had a great time.  First vacation in 8 years  :wohoo:

But I've come back to Natalie playing so bad that she's gone?  She drops and gives away the HOH.  Then she flat out tells Sheila that she would be on the block if Natalie gets the chance.  And she actually thought that Adam would side with her over Sheila and she would get both boys votes to stay? WOW!

Sorry I missed all that, but now I see Ryan is HOH and Sheila and Sharon are on the block.  When is the POV being played?  I heard Ryan say last night that the VETO will be on Sunday night and that is usually the nominations night for CBS.  So, I'm guessing that the normal process is out the window with the final four?  What will be shown on TV since it's being fast forwarded like it is here at the end?

I'm glad you had a great vacation.  Welcome back

Nuala

« Reply #17 on: April 18, 2008, 01:21:01 PM »
so I hope Adam can pull the  POV off even though he is tired

Offline ThunderStruck

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #18 on: April 18, 2008, 01:21:32 PM »
Thanks Nuala!

Adam and Sheila are shackled the whole day before the final four POV?  That is SO UNFAIR.  I hope they are able to sleep during the day until the POV.  They must be exhausted!  Sheila is even MORE bitchy today :lala 
They should have an equal chance of winning.  NOT FAIR!

Offline MamaTo4boys

• Mama
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #19 on: April 18, 2008, 01:30:34 PM »
Actually how is it unfair. They were told that when they did the luxary comp there would be 'consequences' to the loser. Adam/Sheila lost. Plain and simple.

I am not counting on Sharon winning and I have prepared myself. Im still glad that Natalie left before her :lol3:

Offline ThunderStruck

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #20 on: April 18, 2008, 01:59:38 PM »
Actually how is it unfair. They were told that when they did the luxary comp there would be 'consequences' to the loser. Adam/Sheila lost. Plain and simple.

I am not counting on Sharon winning and I have prepared myself. Im still glad that Natalie left before her :lol3:

How is it unfair? 

Sleep deprivation causes lapse in memory, uncoordinated motor skills and slows your mental process.  Even the CIA uses it.  The beginnings of CIA “no touch” torture and how it spread includes the use of sleep deprivation.

I think they thought it would be funny to have them strapped together, and I agree that it is.  Adam and Sheila deserve "consequences" and I agree with that too.  It is funny for us and irritating to them to be strapped together.  But, BB should have let them sleep.  Adam has restless leg syndrom and snores (and farts pretty bad too according to Sheila).  That's why I personally thought it was unfair.

Offline MamaTo4boys

• Mama
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #21 on: April 18, 2008, 02:05:35 PM »
But they even said they were told if they lost, thats what would happen.

I bet you wouldn't think it was unfair if it was Ryan/Sharon. Becuase they lost. I know im a Sharon fan and obviously A/S have made it work and finally got to sleep. Adam is a night owl, Sheila wasn't but Adam went to bed when she wanted to go to bed and stayed up. He goes to bed late every night.

Also its not like they will be chained for 24 hours, they will get it off before the POV comp (somewhere around 5BBT), and they had it off for a little bit last night.
« Last Edit: April 18, 2008, 02:12:18 PM by MamaTo4boys »

Offline ThunderStruck

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #22 on: April 18, 2008, 02:25:09 PM »

I bet you wouldn't think it was unfair if it was Ryan/Sharon. Becuase they lost. I know im a Sharon fan and obviously A/S have made it work and finally got to sleep. Adam is a night owl, Sheila wasn't but Adam went to bed when she wanted to go to bed and stayed up. He goes to bed late every night.

Also its not like they will be chained for 24 hours, they will get it off before the POV comp (somewhere around 5BBT), and they had it off for a little bit last night.
OK, now I get it.  You're a Sharon fan.  I would have thought it was unfair for her too.  Seriously.

I would have thought it was unfair if was Ryan/Sharon.

I was saying that they should have an equal chance of winning.  Not that it's unfair because it's A/S.  I just wanted to see a fair fight.  I would be bitter if BB kept me up, let my opponents sleep and it cost me the game.  Sharon even said that A/S are tired and are going to screw up in the competition and BB has allowed A/S to sleep during the day today to compensate.  It's leveling out the playing field a little and I'd like to see a fair fight for POV.

:hrt:  Love ya' Mama
« Last Edit: April 18, 2008, 02:31:07 PM by ThunderStruck »

Offline GrandmawLily

• Sho2 BB updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #23 on: April 18, 2008, 02:49:39 PM »

OK, now I get it.  You're a Sharon fan.  I would have thought it was unfair for her too.  Seriously.

I would have thought it was unfair if was Ryan/Sharon.

I was saying that they should have an equal chance of winning.  Not that it's unfair because it's A/S.  I just wanted to see a fair fight.  I would be bitter if BB kept me up, let my opponents sleep and it cost me the game.  Sharon even said that A/S are tired and are going to screw up in the competition and BB has allowed A/S to sleep during the day today to compensate.  It's leveling out the playing field a little and I'd like to see a fair fight for POV.

:hrt:  Love ya' Mama

BB hasn't kept Shelia and Adam up.  I think Shelia is just making it worse than it really is.  What's so hard about cuddling up with someone, finding a way to make your shackled arms comfortable so you can sleep?  She just doesn't want to make it work.

She is a control freak and has been put into a situation where she doesn't have control...she doesn't like it and bitched about it even before they were shackled.  She's pissed that Adam won't talk game with her, when SHE wants to talk game. (which is ALL THE FREAKIN' TIME!)  Just because they are forced together for 24 hours doesn't mean that Adam needs to talk game with her.  She disagrees, of course.

Shelia is just a selfish, negative, childish, self-absorbed woman....who BTW is "46 and a single mom."

She should have been gone a long time ago...she deserves nothing in this game.

Offline michael

• The King of St Olaf
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #24 on: April 18, 2008, 02:52:48 PM »
w/e
sheila rocks.