Author Topic: BB9 Ongoing *LF Commentary* #6  (Read 174629 times)

Offline GrandmawLily

• Sho2 BB updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Re: Re: BB9 Live Feed updates for Thursday 4/17
« Reply #25 on: April 18, 2008, 02:57:35 PM »
w/e
sheila rocks.

Fortunately....only in her own mind.

Offline ThunderStruck

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #26 on: April 18, 2008, 03:06:53 PM »
OK, so the consensus is that Sheila made herself miserable and it wasn't BB causing the sleep deprivation.  Have you ever slept with someone with restless leg syndrome?  A snorer that even other snorers make fun of because it's so obnoxious?  How about the sweet smells Adam lets out at night.  These are not all in Sheila's head.  She even gave Adam a detailed list of when and how often he did all of the above...because she was kept awake.

Has she been a whiner?  Yes, she gets frantic when she's unsure of her fate and TALKS ENDLESSLY.  She does like to be in control of her own fate.  Sheila  RAN when she found out she didn't have to sleep together with Adam when the couples split.  RAN.  You may not like her personality, but it's still sleep deprivation.       

Offline BballKates

• RFF Sr. Member
  • I Love TV!
« Reply #27 on: April 18, 2008, 03:08:00 PM »
At this point I don't think a Shelia/Adam final two is very realistic anymore only if Shelia wins the veto.

Second as long as Ryan does not win this show I will be satisfied.

Offline jay111890

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #28 on: April 18, 2008, 03:11:13 PM »
At this point I don't think a Shelia/Adam final two is very realistic anymore only if Shelia wins the veto.

its the other way aound its if sharon doesnt win veto. adam told sheila he is taking her to f2 2 days ago nad yesterday during the movie. i think ryan will end up keeping noms the same by convincing adam to evict sheila but it will backfire bc sheila already knows of theis bc adam has already told sheila of it. i dont think he would pull sharon off only bc he would lose 2 more jury votes and he cant afford that right now. he will put his trust in adam u just wait and see.

Offline ThunderStruck

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #29 on: April 18, 2008, 03:13:28 PM »

I don't think Adam would send Sheila home.  I think he has an idea that Sharon is hooked up with Ryan and he needs Sheila to have a chance at final two.  I also hope Ryan doesn't win.  He's weird FRED FLINTSTONEish.

Offline dreamcatcher

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #30 on: April 18, 2008, 03:29:13 PM »

I don't think Adam would send Sheila home.  I think he has an idea that Sharon is hooked up with Ryan and he needs Sheila to have a chance at final two.  I also hope Ryan doesn't win.  He's weird FRED FLINTSTONEish.
:lolmao: at FRED FLINTSTONEish!  Too Funny!

Offline I'm Ron Burgundy?

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #31 on: April 18, 2008, 03:38:19 PM »
OK, so the consensus is that Sheila made herself miserable and it wasn't BB causing the sleep deprivation.  Have you ever slept with someone with restless leg syndrome?  A snorer that even other snorers make fun of because it's so obnoxious?  How about the sweet smells Adam lets out at night.  These are not all in Sheila's head.  She even gave Adam a detailed list of when and how often he did all of the above...because she was kept awake.

Has she been a whiner?  Yes, she gets frantic when she's unsure of her fate and TALKS ENDLESSLY.  She does like to be in control of her own fate.  Sheila  RAN when she found out she didn't have to sleep together with Adam when the couples split.  RAN.  You may not like her personality, but it's still sleep deprivation.       

That's the game. It's not unfair, it's the same as slop. Everyone knows if you lose the slop challenge you're put in a disadvantage, BB said that they'd be at a disadvantage if they lost the competition.

BB has these edges and curveballs, there's slop, there's the "how long will you go without cold water" competitions and stuff. They signed up for it, she's getting paid to live in there. If she doesn't want to be around Adam quit the game, BB always has that door open.

Fact is she's open to it and accepting it, it's BB's game and if she wanted to change it she should've won. If she doesn't wish to accept it? She can quit. It's the game, she signed a contract for it. It's not unfair because she put herself in the position in the first place by losing.

Though I understand your point of view.
Let's do this like Judas.

Offline BballKates

• RFF Sr. Member
  • I Love TV!
« Reply #32 on: April 18, 2008, 03:57:35 PM »
I'm not sure if it is me but I feel like this group has changed their minds more than any other before them. Sharon was suppose to go home five weeks ago and she is still there. Some how Nat left and Adam may be the stupidest player in the history of BB. I wouldn't be shocked if the idiot sent Shelia packing.

I know everyone thinks it is going to go a certain way and well we all thought that last week too and looked what happened.

Offline ThunderStruck

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #33 on: April 18, 2008, 04:14:18 PM »

That's the game. It's not unfair, it's the same as slop. Everyone knows if you lose the slop challenge you're put in a disadvantage, BB said that they'd be at a disadvantage if they lost the competition.

BB has these edges and curveballs, there's slop, there's the "how long will you go without cold water" competitions and stuff. They signed up for it, she's getting paid to live in there. If she doesn't want to be around Adam quit the game, BB always has that door open.

Fact is she's open to it and accepting it, it's BB's game and if she wanted to change it she should've won. If she doesn't wish to accept it? She can quit. It's the game, she signed a contract for it. It's not unfair because she put herself in the position in the first place by losing.

Though I understand your point of view.
Thanks Prickzy, it was just my point of view on sleep deprivation.  Mama was saying earlier how they knew there were consequences.  I was on vacation last week and didn't hear what they said, just read the updates and didn't see that mentioned.   I don't think Sheila wants to quit.  She's just a "bitcher".  That's what she does.  I was saying I would be bitter if I got booted because I was sleep deprived by "Holy cow, could you be more annoying EVEN WHILE YOUR SLEEPING" Adam, but not that I'd quit either.  It would just suck. 
I officially retract the word UNFAIR.  :whew

Offline MamaTo4boys

• Mama
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #34 on: April 18, 2008, 04:54:03 PM »
But they even said they were told if they lost, thats what would happen.

I bet you wouldn't think it was unfair if it was Ryan/Sharon. Becuase they lost. I know im a Sharon fan and obviously A/S have made it work and finally got to sleep. Adam is a night owl, Sheila wasn't but Adam went to bed when she wanted to go to bed and stayed up. He goes to bed late every night.

Also its not like they will be chained for 24 hours, they will get it off before the POV comp (somewhere around 5BBT), and they had it off for a little bit last night.
OK, now I get it.  You're a Sharon fan.  I would have thought it was unfair for her too.  Seriously.

I would have thought it was unfair if was Ryan/Sharon.

They should have an equal chance of winning.  NOT FAIR!

I was saying that they should have an equal chance of winning.  Not that it's unfair because it's A/S.  I just wanted to see a fair fight.  I would be bitter if BB kept me up, let my opponents sleep and it cost me the game.  Sharon even said that A/S are tired and are going to screw up in the competition and BB has allowed A/S to sleep during the day today to compensate.  It's leveling out the playing field a little and I'd like to see a fair fight for POV.

:hrt:  Love ya' Mama

BB hasn't kept Shelia and Adam up.  I think Shelia is just making it worse than it really is.  What's so hard about cuddling up with someone, finding a way to make your shackled arms comfortable so you can sleep?  She just doesn't want to make it work.

She is a control freak and has been put into a situation where she doesn't have control...she doesn't like it and bitched about it even before they were shackled.  She's pissed that Adam won't talk game with her, when SHE wants to talk game. (which is ALL THE FREAKIN' TIME!)  Just because they are forced together for 24 hours doesn't mean that Adam needs to talk game with her.  She disagrees, of course.

Shelia is just a selfish, negative, childish, self-absorbed woman....who BTW is "46 and a single mom."

She should have been gone a long time ago...she deserves nothing in this game.

This is what I was trying to say. The 'rope' was long enough that they were laying with their backs against each other. She thought this was a way to get her tylenol PM. She even said he didn't snore and that SHE kept him up talking.

Offline ThunderStruck

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #35 on: April 18, 2008, 05:00:56 PM »

I officially retract the word UNFAIR.  :whew

Mama, I give.  I've retracted the word UNFAIR. 

On the Sheila note...she does like to be the victim.  I was just reading that her ex in an alcoholic, beat her a couple times and he's now watching her son while she's on BB.  She can't help bitching so she goes to crappy people who expect to be bitched at and it's a match made in heaven.   NOT

Offline KitKat

• RFF's Kitty Kat
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #36 on: April 18, 2008, 05:32:57 PM »
I will just be glad when S/S are gone. Sheila constantly bitching, and she talked about nat and how she campaigned 5 minutes after noms. Sharon carrying info back and forth just like nat did. It is so funny that the things they griped about nat doing they are just as bad as she was. Everyone has their picks but mine are Ryan and Adam F2 and either one for the win. I am just sick of those girls......JMO ;)
delightful just delightful

Offline ThunderStruck

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #37 on: April 18, 2008, 05:47:12 PM »
I will just be glad when S/S are gone. Sheila constantly bitching, and she talked about nat and how she campaigned 5 minutes after noms. Sharon carrying info back and forth just like nat did. It is so funny that the things they griped about nat doing they are just as bad as she was. Everyone has their picks but mine are Ryan and Adam F2 and either one for the win. I am just sick of those girls......JMO ;)
Meow, Hiss, Hiss
hdkitkat is getting "katty"  :funny:
Calling out the women.  Ya' know, if the girls go you're stuck with two Freds (Fred Mertz and Fred Flintstone.)

The bitching and double talk is TOTALLY getting on my nerves too!  I can't wait for this to be over.  It was great to be away for a week and just recap it all without the daily boredom.  But I'm sick!!!  I can't not look! 

Offline KitKat

• RFF's Kitty Kat
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #38 on: April 18, 2008, 06:01:27 PM »
Meow, Hiss, Hiss
hdkitkat is getting "katty" 
Calling out the women.  Ya' know, if the girls go you're stuck with two Freds (Fred Mertz and Fred Flintstone.)

TS I know you went to thunder in the valley! I didnt know it was this weekend....duh. Anyway yep those two whiny bitty's have licked yte icing off my cake and I am d-u-n with them :pull I think the sharon sheila game is coming to an end, and although I feel bad for mama, I say get the hell out.   (:;)

Offline ThunderStruck

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #39 on: April 18, 2008, 06:32:59 PM »
Meow, Hiss, Hiss
hdkitkat is getting "katty" 

TS I know you went to thunder in the valley! I didnt know it was this weekend....duh. Anyway yep those two whiny bitty's have licked yte icing off my cake and I am d-u-n with them :pull I think the sharon sheila game is coming to an end, and although I feel bad for mama, I say get the hell out.   (:;)

You didn't miss it, we went to sell the Maggie Valley Police Department some bikes.  Gas prices have blown their budget and they are using motorcycles to get good mpg.  Now, don't get me wrong, we did the tail of the dragon!  But the festivals are 4/25 - 4/27 and 9/5 - 9/7. 

Offline MamaTo4boys

• Mama
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Re: BB9 Ongoing *LF Commentary* #6
« Reply #40 on: April 18, 2008, 07:24:33 PM »
Like i've said, im totally fine with Sharon leaving. And im not counting on her to win, I think im just used to that :lol3: But it looks like Sheila/Adam were getting plenty of sleep.

I think Sharon going back with the info is different because last time I checked hers were not lies. And she has no loyalty to Adam/Sheila considering she figured out they have loyalty to each other, and Adam voted her out.

Thats one thing, Sharon may be the mole but at least she ran back with the TRUTH, Natalie always said the things and then blamed it on the other person.

Offline BballKates

• RFF Sr. Member
  • I Love TV!
« Reply #41 on: April 18, 2008, 07:38:58 PM »
Like i've said, im totally fine with Sharon leaving. And im not counting on her to win, I think im just used to that :lol3: But it looks like Sheila/Adam were getting plenty of sleep.

I think Sharon going back with the info is different because last time I checked hers were not lies. And she has no loyalty to Adam/Sheila considering she figured out they have loyalty to each other, and Adam voted her out.

Thats one thing, Sharon may be the mole but at least she ran back with the TRUTH, Natalie always said the things and then blamed it on the other person.

Thank you! And frankly Sharon has been acting this way all season. It does not bother anyone else that Ryan is extremely cocky and Adam is disgusting?  I mean I don't want to watch Adam scratch his balls and pick his nose while Ryan burps and walks around without a shirt off.

Offline ThunderStruck

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #42 on: April 18, 2008, 07:47:11 PM »

Yea, if they could sleep all afternoon, why not last night?  Sheila was trying for pity.  I get it.

Well, all I wanted was a fair fight and it looks like I'm getting what I wanted after all.

:pfight:

Offline KitKat

• RFF's Kitty Kat
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #43 on: April 18, 2008, 07:50:04 PM »
Mama I would wish for Sharon to win just for you, because you have been Lord knows that girl's most devoted fan. I want them voted out S/S because my picks are ryan and adam. I have just had enough of the whiny girls club cause I am an R/A fan. i know you want Sharon and Ryan F2 and I am okay with that cause ryan will be part of that F2. Like I said you just about have me pulling for Sharon cause you have so wanted her to win. It has really been fun watching people bash her on the commentary and then I scroll down and you are there giving 'em what for :lol: I would love to see you on BB and I am not joking because you are so passionate about Sharon's game. I swear I believe you would win I know I would be cheering you on  :-*

Offline MamaTo4boys

• Mama
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #44 on: April 18, 2008, 08:09:46 PM »
Awww thanks. I guess im such a big fan of her because I relate to her. And she gets my attention when she talks Marines ;)

I wouldn't make it on BB - I have too much of a temper :lol3:

I wouldn't mind seeing Adam win (even if he made me mad about teh Sharon thing), just don't want a Adam/Ryan F2 and imo it would be that or Adam/Sheila :res: Sheila has expected people to hand it to her (no im not talking the HOH) but I guess she turned me off when she said 'the others are young, and have parents helping them out' and shes a single mom.

Offline BballKates

• RFF Sr. Member
  • I Love TV!
Re: BB9 Live Feed updates for Friday 4/18
« Reply #45 on: April 18, 2008, 08:15:16 PM »
Would golf take this long?

Offline MamaTo4boys

• Mama
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #46 on: April 18, 2008, 08:20:48 PM »
I don't think they would have golf. I think they just had extra clubs or something and gave them to em. They got that golf as an outdoor toy, its not like the croquet that they found in the SR or the pool table thingy that they got the night before POV making them both obvious!

Offline BballKates

• RFF Sr. Member
  • I Love TV!
« Reply #47 on: April 18, 2008, 08:22:24 PM »
I don't think they would have golf. I think they just had extra clubs or something and gave them to em. They got that golf as an outdoor toy, its not like the croquet that they found in the SR or the pool table thingy that they got the night before POV making them both obvious!

I hope you are right. I really hope it is something Sharon can win. I'm probably the second biggest Sharon fan on this board, ok maybe third because Rob is probably the biggest.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #48 on: April 18, 2008, 08:48:19 PM »
Ryan won  :ascared

oops wrong thread, lmao  Anyway!!!!!!!!! while I'm here!

Offline lovemykiddies

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #49 on: April 18, 2008, 08:51:49 PM »
Ryan won  :ascared

oops wrong thread, lmao  Anyway!!!!!!!!! while I'm here!

Bye Bye Sharon... :'( :'( :'(

Ryan'll never take her down and put Adam up...