Author Topic: BB9 Ongoing *LF Commentary* #6  (Read 175393 times)

Offline ThunderStruck

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Re: BB9 Ongoing *LF Commentary* #6
« Reply #100 on: April 19, 2008, 12:34:50 PM »
Adam is very sensitive by nature and he will never swear on his mother's life and then flip on it. Sheila will be evicted next. He is looking for a guarantee of the final two spot and know he cannot be up against her.
Adam's hero is his Mommy.  Says so on his MySpace page.  He will evict Sheila  :'(
On the preexisting relationship question, they do act like they already knew each other...
:lol:   They do don't they. Kinda like a love hate relationship   :funny:  Like maybe they met from one of Adams PR fashion events, or his publicity work.   :duno:

They just look and talk to each other like they know what each other is really thinking.
Like they know how the other one will react to something. Adam sneaks around to talk to Sheila like he is trying to hide the fact or something.

I think I might be reading alot into this, but Adam does not ask many questions to Sheila about her life, like he already knows alot about her.

It sounds like Sheila's drunken alter ego Kimberly, might have picked up Adam at some event because she thought Adam could further her career.  Then they "got to know each other", so he doesn't ask questions.  Also, that could explain why she was so upset when they got paired up.  She's been there and done that and it didn't help her career.  Deny, deny, deny: thou doest protest too much!  She thought she had a new opportunity in the house and it's the same old dead end.  She loves and hates Adam because he's nice to her, but he can't help her career. 

WOW - this might be why he promised her to go to the end.  He got laid, she didn't get any movie parts from it and he still OWED her!  But Bros before Hos wins once again with Adam!
« Last Edit: April 19, 2008, 02:40:58 PM by ThunderStruck »

Offline Addicted TO BIG BROTHER

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #101 on: April 19, 2008, 12:39:53 PM »
I know Adam swore on his mothers life, he did that to keep the target off his back, it doesnt mean he wont vote out Sharon. People are known to lie in the game even if it means swearing on someones life to keep them selfs from being on the block.
My mom and I both had this discussion a few mintues ago.
He is trying to keep his ass off the block.
So that Sharon wont vote him out of the house, he knows Sharon will vote him out, if he is on the block,
If Adam double crosses Ryan, which I believe he will, he will more than likely win the whole game.
Sheila does NOT have all the jury votes.
Think about it, She doesnt have Nat, she doest have Matty (pretty sure on that) as Matty, was saying he hoped Nat would win the whole game so she would buy him something.The rest of the Jury would vote for Adam over Sheila any day of the week.Exception of maybe James and Chelsia as James said Sheila played the game better than anyone in the house and was more of a threat to anyone.
She wont have the votes over Adam.
Sharon on the other hand WOULD have all the votes from the jury, Nat, Matty, James Josha all of them, as Nat told Sharon if she got evicted she would give her her vote as she would know one the boys double crossed her.
It would be in Adams best interest to vote out the person that has the most vote in the jury house.
as he KNOWS he can not win against Sharon but has a better chance against Sheila to win.
as Sheila pissed off a lot in the jury house.
Sharon is throwing the comps. as she knows she is just the  pawn in the game , She will play HARDER when she has too. She almost won HOH this week,She has out lasted the boys in the physical comps exception of the glass box comp.
Adam would litterally screw him self over if he keeps Sharon in the house another minute.
as Sheila doesnt have the votes, she might would win the physical part against Adam  but mental comp over Adam, nope. Sorry guys, but, Adam would be a fool to keep Sharon in that house another week.

Offline ThunderStruck

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #102 on: April 19, 2008, 12:44:57 PM »
Sorry guys, but, Adam would be a fool to keep Sharon in that house another week.

Foolish yes, but will he do it? He's played with his heart. I think Mommy rates higher than Sheila.  Who knows?

Offline RealityFreakWill

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • WILL & JAMES AMAZING RACE 32 CHAMPIONS!
    • Facebook
« Reply #103 on: April 19, 2008, 12:54:57 PM »
Adam is all heart....think about it....

He cried when James cried

He wiped Josh's nose when he fake cried

He cried with Sharon

He cried when Sheila's HOH letter was read

Offline ThunderStruck

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #104 on: April 19, 2008, 01:05:29 PM »

He cried with Sharon

Plus, he liked the plan of booting Sheila this week because it would be SO MUCH HARDER for him to do next week.  He does care for Sheila, but he's saying he's going to rip off the Bandaid quickly (this week) because it's going to hurt him either way.  This way he only has to deal with her disappointment for the minute she has to get her bag and walk out.  Even though it will only be one minute between his vote and her walking out, he's gonna bawl when she looks at him with such disappointment.  It will tear him up, but I think he's gonna' do it...and then cry.  He's genuine, he'll cry.  Maybe that's why his friends call him Baller?  It's tough to play a game with a heart that big.

Offline Queenycastle

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #105 on: April 19, 2008, 01:15:30 PM »

He cried with Sharon

Plus, he liked the plan of booting Sheila this week because it would be SO MUCH HARDER for him to do next week.  He does care for Sheila, but he's saying he's going to rip off the Bandaid quickly (this week) because it's going to hurt him either way.  This way he only has to deal with her disappointment for the minute she has to get her bag and walk out.  Even though it will only be one minute between his vote and her walking out, he's gonna bawl when she looks at him with such disappointment.  It will tear him up, but I think he's gonna' do it...and then cry.  He's genuine, he'll cry.  Maybe that's why his friends call him Baller?  It's tough to play a game with a heart that big.

At this point he must do it for his own game, which he deserves to play without her-she would dump him, if she had to.

Offline ThunderStruck

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #106 on: April 19, 2008, 01:43:08 PM »
Although I completely think he has a new spring in his step now that he and Ryan have figured out a game plan AND I believe he's going to boot Sheila...

Adam did swear on his mother's grave, and she's not dead. ???

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #107 on: April 19, 2008, 01:46:24 PM »
Although I completely think he has a new spring in his step now that he and Ryan have figured out a game plan AND I believe he's going to boot Sheila...

Adam did swear on his mother's grave, and she's not dead. ???

not grave but life

Offline KitKat

• RFF's Kitty Kat
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #108 on: April 19, 2008, 02:00:28 PM »
Ryan may change his mind about wanting Adam to evict sheila. Its very possible he will realize it would be harder to beat sharon.
delightful just delightful

Offline anotherNCbbfan

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #109 on: April 19, 2008, 02:07:58 PM »
I for one did not like Ryan's "gentle" threat to Adam.....
Sort of like....If you aren't honest with me Adam, it will be 2 against one..meaning Ryan & SHaron against Adam.
I want to know why Adam can't pull the same card and keep SHeila. IT would be Adam & Sheila against Ryan in the final HOH.

Nothing against Sharon of course. Just an observation.

Looks like the 3 a**es Sheila covered are going to be the ones to kiss hers goodbye. :duno:

Offline MamaTo4boys

• Mama
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #110 on: April 19, 2008, 02:13:06 PM »
I think that Adam is pissed because Sheila expects him to carry her to F2. Kwim? The other night she was like "your good at mental and physical" putting ALL the pressure on him to win and take her. He seemed pissed about it.

And he swore on his mothers life that he would evict Sheila. And I don't see Ryan changing his mind for the simple fact he would be going into F3 with two people that would choose him over the other. Sharon would take him over Adam, Adam would take him over Sharon. With Sheila there, she would take Adam, Adam would take her = Ryan screwed unless he wins HOH 3.

Offline ThunderStruck

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #111 on: April 19, 2008, 02:26:56 PM »
Ryan may change his mind about wanting Adam to evict sheila. Its very possible he will realize it would be harder to beat sharon.

I think it would be harder to beat Sharon than Sheila.  Ryan thinks Sharon isn't laying low, that she just doesn't have it.  But Sharon could be a sleeper and she gets more focused under pressure.  We all know that Sheila isn't hiding any skills, she's not a sleeper and she goes berserk when she's stressed so she won't really be competition.  Although it may drive Adam and Ryan absolutely nuts for the last week having to listen to her.

I think Adam could win against Sheila in the F2.  Adam would get, Ryan (only because he would NEVER vote for Sheila), Mattie, Natalie and James (because he treated him like a human, not an enemy and James even bragged about Adam giving him a chance to Josh and Chelsia in seqester), if not Josh and Chelsia too?  Sharon would be the only "for sure" vote for Sheila in that situation.

Although Ryan is HOH and POV, unless Ryan removes Sharon and puts up Adam...This Game Is Now Adams!

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #112 on: April 19, 2008, 02:48:42 PM »
I think they are putting in the mini table now while they are on the outdoor lockdown and taking care of the pigs while they are at it.

Offline ThunderStruck

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #113 on: April 19, 2008, 02:50:37 PM »
This is my first season, but they were at the mini table for dinner.  Is there a table smaller than the one that only seats four?

Offline KitKat

• RFF's Kitty Kat
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #114 on: April 19, 2008, 02:50:57 PM »

I think it would be harder to beat Sharon than Sheila.  Ryan thinks Sharon isn't laying low, that she just doesn't have it.  But Sharon could be a sleeper and she gets more focused under pressure.  We all know that Sheila isn't hiding any skills, she's not a sleeper and she goes berserk when she's stressed so she won't really be competition.  Although it may drive Adam and Ryan absolutely nuts for the last week having to listen to her.

I think Adam could win against Sheila in the F2.  Adam would get, Ryan (only because he would NEVER vote for Sheila), Mattie, Natalie and James (because he treated him like a human, not an enemy and James even bragged about Adam giving him a chance to Josh and Chelsia in seqester), if not Josh and Chelsia too?  Sharon would be the only "for sure" vote for Sheila in that situation.

Although Ryan is HOH and POV, unless Ryan removes Sharon and puts up Adam...This Game Is Now Adams!

Yep I am still thinking Sharon will be evicted and Sheila right behind her.
delightful just delightful

Offline MamaTo4boys

• Mama
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #115 on: April 19, 2008, 02:53:41 PM »
I disagree, James likes Sheila to. And Chelsia told Natalie that she would vote for Sheila. So I dunno, remember Chelsia doesn't like Adam.

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #116 on: April 19, 2008, 02:56:23 PM »
The boys just said a few minutes ago that they are booting Sheila....the plan is still in effect as of now.

Offline MamaTo4boys

• Mama
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #117 on: April 19, 2008, 03:11:57 PM »
This is my first season, but they were at the mini table for dinner.  Is there a table smaller than the one that only seats four?

I think there is a whole new table that is the 'mini'. The one they were eating dinner at is the one that is the original one that just gets smaller and smaller.

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• RFF's Goodwill Ambassador
  • I Live at RFF
  • No more wire hangers EVER!
« Reply #118 on: April 19, 2008, 03:17:57 PM »
I'm just surprised  that the Board of Health has not  closed down that set yet! we have serious cleanliness issues with Adam's nose pickin, ball scratchin,snot rockets, Both him and Ryan eating everything with thier hands,Sheila's unfortunate yeast infections(ma always said get out of those wet panties!) ants all over the place and now the last PRE EXISTING REMAINING COUPLE are being pestered by ANTS!! I don't mind the HG's getting the typical BB ant invasion but yogi and boo boo didn't do anything to deserve that!!

I still say THEY(piggie's) deserve to win the loot!! :funny:
zero, zilch, nada, nothing!

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #119 on: April 19, 2008, 03:20:20 PM »
The boys just said a few minutes ago that they are booting Sheila....the plan is still in effect as of now.

Unless Sheila gets wind of it and she's done it before. (And I'm not convinced that if given a chance Sharon or Sheila would still take each other, no matter what Sharon told Ryan.)

Well at this moment, Ryan is telling Sharon that Adam is going to evict Shel.  :'(

I still believe the GPs are the best things in the house.
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #120 on: April 19, 2008, 04:03:21 PM »
Adam and Ryan just totally bashed Sheila in the worst way possible. They both totally hate her and want her gone.

Offline MamaTo4boys

• Mama
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #121 on: April 19, 2008, 04:12:00 PM »
I truly believe Sheila dug her hole on this one.

She is the one that wondered who SHE was related to in the house (Ryan, James and Matty were picks of hers). And it wasn't just the eyes and what not because Alex and Amanda are Italian as well. 

And I think what really made Ryan mad is that she continues talking about the prize they won (him and Sharon). I agree, she thinks that it should be her that gets to meet these people because shes an actress. I mean she sits there and has no problem telling them who she has done movies with or met before, kwim?

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
« Reply #122 on: April 19, 2008, 04:13:00 PM »
Will :waves:

I think we are all sick of her(Sheila) but is this how she really is in REAL LIFE? I'd like to know! I've said in the past how horrible Ryan is about the way he talks about women. And truely believe you are a product of your enviorment. So Sheila is a witch.. she HAS been through more  than anyone in the house and i even think in past seasons She's on the top prank-abuse list.  Neither Ryan or Adam ever have anything nice to say about her when they are bromancing. :kuss: I'm not a guy but in my past work field .. guys ALWAYS try and step it up to "out man" the other. It's rare when it doesn't happen. And even if Adam did swear on his mom to vote her out, I don't see it happening. i think that if he truely  cared what him mom would think about him he would have never talked, acted or gestured the way he has on this show.  Adam knows he can beat Sharon and Sheila in comps. I think somone else posted  it  Sheila and Adam vs Ryan. that would be his best move. And i still think he believes there's a special prize at the end for the last couple. JMO

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
« Reply #123 on: April 19, 2008, 04:15:50 PM »
BTW Ryan is SOOOOOOOO on a POWER TRIP!!!

Offline MamaTo4boys

• Mama
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #124 on: April 19, 2008, 04:16:35 PM »
They why swear on your mom, I think thats sad if he doesn't plan on doing it. I know no game is worth swearing on my mom (or even my fathers grave) even if there is 500,000 involved. And hes a bible reader so why would he do that if he didn't mean it. No amount of $ can buy yourself out of a guilty conscious if something did happen. JMO.