Author Topic: Preexisting relationship in the house  (Read 13257 times)

Offline Blondie

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Watch out, I will chop you!!!
Re: Preexisting relationship in the house
« Reply #25 on: April 17, 2008, 09:27:34 AM »
 :lol:   They do don't they. Kinda like a love hate relationship   :funny:  Like maybe they met from one of Adams PR fashion events, or his publicity work.   :duno:

They just look and talk to each other like they know what each other is really thinking.
Like they know how the other one will react to something. Adam sneaks around to talk to Sheila like he is trying to hide the fact or something.

I think I might be reading alot into this, but Adam does not ask many questions to Sheila about her life, like he already knows alot about her.
Lord, Keep your arm around my shoulder and your hand over my mouth...AMEN..!!

Offline Queenycastle

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #26 on: April 17, 2008, 10:26:58 AM »
Hey Blondie,

On the bottom of the TV screen after the Julie said the question was fact you saw (The Guinea Pigs)

The myspace thing is because Adam's brother is running his and Shelia's son is running hers- so they accepted each other as friends.  Adam did not have a myspce page before he went in- his brother set it up.

I complained to BB about that stupid question- I really think it was unfair.  Unfortunatly us updaters are going to be typing hours of spectulation about this from the HGs! :knuckles:

But Queeny  it says on his page that he did have his page long before he went on BB.

NOTE: While Baller is in the bb9 house, his brother (Jared) and his friends are managing Baller's myspace. Feel free to send business proposals to this account. His brother will screen them and make sure valid proposals reach him once he kicks everyones ass and comes back to jer-z with the half mil. So don't send him anything too personal you only want him to read (until he's out). Also everything in the "My Interests" section was added by Adam long before he entered the bb9 house.

:duno:

Humm...When BB started I didn't see one listed for him, so assumed he didn't have one, then found the one I thought his brother started????  Not sure now???

Offline MamaTo4boys

• Mama
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #27 on: April 17, 2008, 01:01:02 PM »
Maybe BB wants Ryan to win since they brought him on the show for Jen.

Offline kc

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Happy Sunny Day
« Reply #28 on: April 17, 2008, 02:48:32 PM »
I just have to wonder if Sharon didnt throw that last question so she didnt have to decided who to put up ryan or sheila.  the question being the total number of minutes of ALL contestants time in the glass box.  well both sheila and natalie spent over 2 hours in the box.  She is a realator so i know she is better at numbers then that.  her guess of 184 minutes wasnt even close.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #29 on: April 17, 2008, 03:13:58 PM »
Sharon says she did not understand, thought the tie breaker question was about each person not combined minutes.

Offline MamaTo4boys

• Mama
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #30 on: April 17, 2008, 03:18:28 PM »
Sharon said that she was thinking 60 minutes in an hour time 3 = 180. She didn't do per person.

Offline kc

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Happy Sunny Day
« Reply #31 on: April 17, 2008, 04:23:06 PM »
ic   well personally i think it is better for her this way anyway.  Seeing as she is suspose to be on both sheilas and ryans side one of them would have had to go up.  and with ryan as hoh she might just very well escape the block all togetehr this week, if he puts adam and sheila up.  she will just have to make sure that she wins the next hoh if she wants to be one of the final two

Offline glamgirl008

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #32 on: April 18, 2008, 02:36:37 PM »
So we all know I thought Sheila/Matt   :yess:... but, now I think bb just wants to make everyone think a lot.  I do think that the comps are sometimes set to a certain game players advantage depending on the week  :groan:.  This week it was set I thought more to Sharon's advantage but, she threw it or screwed it up.  Not sure which.   In any event I think the only way their would be another valid relationship was if the gp's cage play toy actually had meaning in the game.   The original idea was that the gp's toy was 4 colors meaning 4 twist.  In the HOH comp one of the statements was: the gp toy has meaning to the game.   The answer was: Fiction.  I don't see BB keeping another household relationship to themselves when every prior relationship has been pointed out at the begining to the viewers.   
Dick & Danielle
Cowboy & Nakomis
The Twins
The Friend season where everyone had a buddy... We knew all the pairs.
Even America's player was up front.  There have really not been any secrets bb didn't already tell us if the house guest didn't know.
I think the gp question was aimed for Sharon to answer as she is the GP's biggest fan.   I don't know what happened but it really did stir up some drama.   I have given up hope on Sheila/Matt  :'(.

I do think someone said earlier that it was odd that Adam doesn't really ask ?'s about Sheila seems like he has known her forever.  This was the soulmate addition maybe they just mesh that well and feel like they've known each other forever?!

I just wish BB would make Sheila stay silent  :pull... I don't know instead of being chained to Adam for 24 hours...maybe they could make her play the silent game for 24 hours.  That would make a great pov...the silent game... :yess:

Offline MamaTo4boys

• Mama
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #33 on: April 18, 2008, 07:31:45 PM »
Instead of the chain, they should've just put duct tape on Sheila ;)

Offline ThunderStruck

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #34 on: April 19, 2008, 11:42:08 AM »
:lol:   They do don't they. Kinda like a love hate relationship   :funny:  Like maybe they met from one of Adams PR fashion events, or his publicity work.   :duno:

They just look and talk to each other like they know what each other is really thinking.
Like they know how the other one will react to something. Adam sneaks around to talk to Sheila like he is trying to hide the fact or something.

I think I might be reading alot into this, but Adam does not ask many questions to Sheila about her life, like he already knows alot about her.

It sounds like Sheila's drunken alter ego might have picked up Adam at some event because she thought Adam could further her career.  Then they got to know each other, so he doesn't ask questions.  Also, that could explain why she was so upset when they got paired up.  She's been there and done that and it didn't help her career.  Deny, deny, deny: thou doest protest too much!  She thought she had a new opportunity in the house and it's the same old dead end.  She loves and hates Adam because he's nice to her, but he can't help her. 

WOW - this might be why he promised her to go to the end.  He got laid, she didn't get any movie parts from it and he OWED her!  But Bros before Hos wins once again with Adam!
« Last Edit: April 19, 2008, 12:01:08 PM by ThunderStruck »

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #35 on: April 21, 2008, 01:13:40 AM »
BB told them tonight the the GP's were sisters.