Author Topic: TAR Wishlist - locations, routes, twists, teams, tasks & dreams!**NO SPOILERS**  (Read 1538732 times)

Offline SamualDude

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • YES.YES.YES
Re: TAR Wishlist - locations, routes, twists, teams, tasks & dreams!**NO SPOILERS**
« Reply #1625 on: September 16, 2013, 11:52:55 PM »
For Season 24 which I predict and am reasonably confident is the next all stars/unfinished business I think that it needs to.

• Be a long route.
  • Last 13 legs
  • Cross at least 6 continents
  • Visit at least one new country and visit some rarely visisted contries
  • Not have more than 3 teams from a single season  :funny:
It's Clobbering Time!

Offline Hysha

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • TAR - Survivor - BB - Pekín Express <3
Re: TAR Wishlist - locations, routes, twists, teams, tasks & dreams!**NO SPOILERS**
« Reply #1626 on: September 17, 2013, 11:42:55 AM »
And please, more normal people! No more semi-famous people, no models, no singers, no more pair of famous athletes... The best races are with normal people. Dating couples, married, friends... normal, NORMAL! xDD

And please, more grandmother and grandfather teams! :D I will really love to see a pair of grandmothers team in a future race...
#TeamWentworth
Kelley/Ciera/Abi/Kass goddesses

Offline Andre

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #1627 on: September 17, 2013, 06:57:00 PM »
And more clown team please, like Dave & Cherrie!
No one I think is in my tree... I mean it must be high alone

Offline RachelLeVega

• RFF TAR Updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Fearless of ticket agents - too hot to be handled!
« Reply #1628 on: September 17, 2013, 08:56:01 PM »
And please, more normal people! No more semi-famous people, no models, no singers, no more pair of famous athletes... The best races are with normal people. Dating couples, married, friends... normal, NORMAL! xDD

And please, more grandmother and grandfather teams! :D I will really love to see a pair of grandmothers team in a future race...
THIS 1,000,000x... You do not know how much I want this to be featured! :hrt: :hrt: :hrt:

I've had enough of the pro athletes (Chester & Ephraim, Elliott Weber, Marcus Pollard), YouTubers (Michael & Kevin, Joey & Meghan), and generic blond female teams (Caroline & Jennifer, Liz & Marie, Caitlin & Brittany; THE BEAUTY QUEENS HAVE ALREADY CLEARED THIS SPOT, NO MORE "WANNABE THEMS" :gaah:)

I want to see a stronger Gutsy Grannies team, mixed race (Caucasian and African-American) to be preferred.  :hearts: :hearts: :hearts:
« Last Edit: September 17, 2013, 09:04:48 PM by RachelLeVega »
<3 Family, friends, food, freedom...FULFILLED <3
Countries "raced": Greece (2019), Italy (2017), Switzerland (2017), Taiwan (2016), U.S. (WA 2013, CA [S.F. 2014, L.A. 2023], TX 2021, IL all the time)

Offline Andre

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #1629 on: September 17, 2013, 09:02:10 PM »
Yeah!!!

Offline RachelLeVega

• RFF TAR Updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Fearless of ticket agents - too hot to be handled!
« Reply #1630 on: September 17, 2013, 09:49:51 PM »
With a fresher route, ten countries, two new countries, and an unexpected final destination...

STARTING LINE: Allen Point Access Area in SOUTH HERO, VERMONT
START LINE TASK: Teams must run along the Island Line Trail until they reach the bike ferries. Each ferry will only pick up 3 teams at a time in 5 minute increments (first come, first serve) to King Street Dock where teams will drive a Ford Fiesta to Burlington Int'l Airport.
Leg 1 (United States → England, UK → Scotland, UK) / Burlington to London-Heathrow, charter bus to Aberdeen
Leg 2 (Scotland, UK → Germany) / Aberdeen Airport to Frankfurt
Leg 3 (Germany) / Frankfurt Hauptbahnhof to Hamburg
Leg 4 (Germany → Sweden) / Kiel ferry to Gothenburg
Leg 5 (Sweden  → Comoros) / Göteburg Landvetter Airport to Moroni
Leg 6 (Comoros → Greece) / Pr. Said Ibrahim Ibt'l Airport to Athens
Leg 7 (Greece → Qatar) / Athens Int'l Airport to Doha
Leg 8 (Qatar → India) / Doha Int'l Airport to Mumbai, drive to Pune (automobile leg)
Leg 9 (India) / Pune drive to Mumbai
Leg 10 (India → Singapore) / Mumbai Int'l Airport to Singapore
Leg 11 (Singapore → Philippines) / Singapore Int'l Airport to Puerto Princesa
Leg 12 (Philippines → United States) / Puerto Princesa Int'l Airport to DETROIT, MICHIGAN!
Finish Line: Dequindre Cut Greenway
<3 Family, friends, food, freedom...FULFILLED <3
Countries "raced": Greece (2019), Italy (2017), Switzerland (2017), Taiwan (2016), U.S. (WA 2013, CA [S.F. 2014, L.A. 2023], TX 2021, IL all the time)

Offline SamualDude

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • YES.YES.YES
« Reply #1631 on: September 17, 2013, 11:40:12 PM »
Final Cities
season 22: Santa Fe, NM
season 23: Juneau, AK (How have they visited Alaska FOUR TIMES withoutt visiting Juneau?!!! :gaah:)
season 24: Washington D.C.
season 25: Seattle, WA (Never had a full leg)
season 26: Boise, ID
season 27: Detroit, MI

I doubt this would happen, especially in order, but this is a wishlist :lol3:

Found this while I was browsing back through the thread XD, You got your wish for season 23 balance :P
It's Clobbering Time!

Offline Hysha

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1632 on: September 18, 2013, 01:07:09 PM »

THIS 1,000,000x... You do not know how much I want this to be featured! :hrt: :hrt: :hrt:

I've had enough of the pro athletes (Chester & Ephraim, Elliott Weber, Marcus Pollard), YouTubers (Michael & Kevin, Joey & Meghan), and generic blond female teams (Caroline & Jennifer, Liz & Marie, Caitlin & Brittany; THE BEAUTY QUEENS HAVE ALREADY CLEARED THIS SPOT, NO MORE "WANNABE THEMS" :gaah:)

I want to see a stronger Gutsy Grannies team, mixed race (Caucasian and African-American) to be preferred.  :hearts: :hearts: :hearts:

Yeah! A Caucasian and African-American Grannies team i referred! hahaha It would be awesome! :cheer:

No more sexy blondes too! :gaah: I will only acept a pair of blondes like Charla and Mirna. :funny:

I agree with you at all! ;)
#TeamWentworth

Offline stekay

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1633 on: September 18, 2013, 03:01:45 PM »
Another Lyn and Karlyn please lol

Offline dryedmangoez

• RFF Frantic Poster
    • DryedMangoez.com
« Reply #1634 on: September 20, 2013, 12:05:20 AM »
I love night Legs.  Seeing the teams run around in the dark is awesome.  The Kafka Road Block was a great use of the nighttime setting.  And in TARAu, they had a good Leg where they had a Road Block in some underground tunnels at night (Turkey I think?).

But how about a night Leg where it's actually light out? What are some possible "Land of the Midnight Sun" destinations could they Race to?

Offline Andre

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #1635 on: September 20, 2013, 04:38:45 AM »
Yes, please more night legs!!! And the 12 hours rest period in EVERY LEG

Offline stekay

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1636 on: September 20, 2013, 07:23:11 AM »
Don't like the bandwagon rumour of Amanda/McCrae team for the next Season, which puzzles me as we all think it may be All-Stars.
Maybe just some journalistic thrash.

Offline Daniel

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #1637 on: September 20, 2013, 09:21:35 AM »
Normal people make the best TAR teams, (Kelly & Jon, Charla & Mirna, Flo & Zach, just to name a few)
But not all semi-famous people make boring TAR teams, Vanessa & Celina, for example.
Also I didn't find Caroline & Jennifer that generic typical blondes, they were quite entertaining!
"BEVERLY HILLS HAS JUST LEFT THE BUILDING!" And that flying squirrel thing was lol :lol:
But I mostly agree with you guys - more 'normal people' TAR teams please! :hrt:
TAR Canada: Vanessa & Celina
TAR 23: Tim & Marie, Nicky & Kim, Tim & Danny

She's really pissed that we're asking her because she has BUSINESS to do.

Offline stekay

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1638 on: September 20, 2013, 09:31:48 AM »
Velina were awesommmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmeeee. Also Brenchel were awesome too

Offline dryedmangoez

• RFF Frantic Poster
    • DryedMangoez.com
« Reply #1639 on: September 20, 2013, 04:10:10 PM »
Don't like the bandwagon rumour of Amanda/McCrae team for the next Season, which puzzles me as we all think it may be All-Stars.
I think Elissa is much more likely to get cast than Amanda/McCrae.  I predict TAR24 is not the All-Star season and we'll see Elissa racing with her husband then for TAR25, the All-Star season, we'll get Rachel and Elissa as a hybrid team.  :<3

Offline stekay

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1640 on: September 20, 2013, 07:20:01 PM »
I think Elissa is much more likely to get cast than Amanda/McCrae.  I predict TAR24 is not the All-Star season and we'll see Elissa racing with her husband then for TAR25, the All-Star season, we'll get Rachel and Elissa as a hybrid team.  :<3

I haven't watched BB US so I don't know how bad/disrespectful/cringe-worthy they were.

Offline SamualDude

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • YES.YES.YES
« Reply #1641 on: September 20, 2013, 09:19:22 PM »

I have to say. No Hybrid teams ever again. I don't care who it is, I don't want anymore Hybrid teams ever again especially if it involved Rachel.
It's Clobbering Time!

Offline Loken

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #1642 on: September 21, 2013, 03:42:08 AM »
All-Stars Route? Harder legs, more countries for the ultimate race , this wouldnt work i bet

Leg 1: Charlotte, USA > Mexico City, Mexico
Leg 2: Mexico (Cancun)/ Water Tasks
Leg 3: Mexico > Cusco, Peru > Machu Picchu
Leg 4: Peru > Sydney, Australia > Suva, Fiji
Leg 5: Fiji (Suva) > Puerto Princesa, Philippines
Leg 6: Philippines > Kathmandu, Nepal
Leg 7: Nepal > Doha, Qatar
Leg 8: Qatar (Doha) > Ouagadougou, Burkina Faso
Leg 9: Burkina Faso (Ouagadougou) > Casablanca, Morroco
Lg 10: Morocco (Tangier) > Seville, Spain
Lg 10: Spain > Oulu, Finland
Lg 11: Finland > Nuuk, Greenland
Lg 12: Greenland > Vancouver, Canada > Seattle, USa

Map: http://www.travellerspoint.com/member_map.cfm#/tripid/528765
Creating Routes ~

Offline Loken

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #1643 on: September 21, 2013, 04:00:27 AM »
Another Route.. God this is addicting!!!!!!

Leg 1: Seattle > Busan, South Korea
Leg 2: South Korea > Chengdu, China
Leg 3: China (Lhasa)
Leg 4: China > Kathmandu, Nepal
Leg 5: Nepal > Darwin, Australia > Perth, Australia
Leg 6: Australia > Maputo, Mozambique
Leg 7: Mozambique > Accra, Ghana
Leg 8: Ghana > Ouagadougou, Burkina Faso
Leg 9: Burkina Faso > Bucharest, Romania > Ruse, Bulgaria
Lg 10: Bulgaria > Helsingborg, Sweden > Copenhagen, Denmark
Lg 11: Denmark (Copenhagen)
Lg 12: Denmark > San Juan, Puerto Rico
Lg 13: Puerto Rico (Carolina) > New York

Maps : http://www.travellerspoint.com/member_map.cfm#/tripid/528769
Creating Routes ~

Offline stekay

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1644 on: September 21, 2013, 11:15:45 AM »
Would love to see more central and eastern Europe minus the giant countries

Offline stekay

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1645 on: September 21, 2013, 11:37:55 AM »
Seeing as we have a potential All Stars season soon, does anyone know would it even be remotely possible for the public to vote for the 11 or 12 potential All Star teams. Could they say, break them off into categories (MM, M/F, FF, Older couples, Uturned, teams that need redemption) or would they just pick a top 11? I doubt this would happen but it is just an idea, or maybe even pick 10 teams internally and let the public choose 2 from another 5 teams.

Offline Andre

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #1646 on: September 21, 2013, 06:39:01 PM »
I hate hybrid team, don't bring back Rachel, please <3

Offline dryedmangoez

• RFF Frantic Poster
    • DryedMangoez.com
« Reply #1647 on: September 21, 2013, 10:40:59 PM »
The first Leg inspired by TARPh =D

Leg 1: San Francisco, CA to Bontoc, Mountain Province, Philippines

-Starting Line: Yerba Buena Island in front of the new Bay Bridge
--STARTING LINE TASK: First 5 teams fly on Philippine Airlines from SFO arriving at 5:30am, last 6 teams fly to Vancouver then Manila arriving at 6:10am.
-Bus from Manila to Sagada, Mountain Province
-CLUEBOX: Hanging Coffins
--ROAD BLOCK 1: Climb then rappel at Echo Valley
-CLUEBOX: Bontoc Provincial Plaza
--ROAD BLOCK 2: Who is hardheaded? Perform the traditional "Banga" or Pot dance
-PIT STOP: Maligcong Rice Terraces
--Teams must fill two 20kg sacks of rice which they must carry with them to the Mat

Leg 2: Bontoc to Tuguegrao, Cagayan (Bus)
--CLUEBOX: Search inside the Callao Caves
--DETOUR: Chicken or Pig - Teams must deliver either 15 chickens and 3 dozen eggs or 2 pigs to designated homes.  Teams will have to catch the chickens and pigs themselves and load them onto a special bike used to transport the animals.
--ROAD BLOCK: Mini-Switchback - Teams must use a carabao/ox to plow a rice field until the plow has hooked five Race colored flags.  MUST use plow, can not use feet.
--PIT STOP: Cagayan Provincial Capitol

Leg 3: Philippines (via Manila) to Busan, South Korea
Leg 4: South Korea to Shanghai/Nanhui New (Ghost!) City, China
Leg 5: China to Colombo, Sri Lanka
Leg 6: Sri Lanka to Kathmandu, Nepal
Leg 7: Nepal to Doha, Qatar
Leg 8: Qatar to Baku, Azerbaijan
Leg 9: Azerbaijan to Goreme, Turkey
Leg 10: Turkey to Athens, Greece
Leg 11: Athens to Heraklion, Greece
Leg 12: Greece to Reykjavik/Hvitserur, Iceland
Leg 13: Iceland to San Francisco, CA

Offline Hysha

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1648 on: September 22, 2013, 06:55:47 AM »
Seeing as we have a potential All Stars season soon, does anyone know would it even be remotely possible for the public to vote for the 11 or 12 potential All Star teams. Could they say, break them off into categories (MM, M/F, FF, Older couples, Uturned, teams that need redemption) or would they just pick a top 11? I doubt this would happen but it is just an idea, or maybe even pick 10 teams internally and let the public choose 2 from another 5 teams.

I like this idea. Vote for our fav couples it will be amazing.
If this will come true, i would like people from other countries can vote. (I'm from Spain and i want to participate in this!)
#TeamWentworth

Offline stekay

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1649 on: September 22, 2013, 07:41:30 AM »

I like this idea. Vote for our fav couples it will be amazing.
If this will come true, i would like people from other countries can vote. (I'm from Spain and i want to participate in this!)

Even if it was just 2-3 teams! So would I from Ireland :P