Author Topic: TAR Wishlist - locations, routes, twists, teams, tasks & dreams!**NO SPOILERS**  (Read 1538592 times)

Offline Loken

• RFF Full Member
Hong Kong & Macau Leg

(Unknown Destination) → Hong Kong → Macau → Hong Kong

- Hong Kong International Airport →
Yuen Long Park [Park Hill] [Travel by Bus to Yuen Long] [Route Info]→
Yuen Long, Tai Tong Road , Hang Heung Bakery Store [RoadBlock] ← Who's ready to be stuffed? →
Tai Lam Country Park , ← Pick It(Close but hard) [Detour] Ride It (Far but easy)→
← Teams pick 300 strawberries , teams ride a dirt bike path → , For Pick it teams must WALK to the organic farm, In Ride It, Teams take a taxi to MX Club at Tin Shui Wai
Tin Shui Wai Park [Route Info]
Wetland Park [Pitstop] – Go inside the park and find Phil – Continue Racing! →
Science Park, Hong Kong [Route Info] →
Lam Tsuen Wishing Trees, Tai Po [Route Info][ Switchback] – this was first a detour choice in season 2 now   a switchback , teams must write a wish on an orange and then throw it to the tree , once teams done that they will get their next clue →
Ocean Park [Detour] Ride a crazy rollercoaster or sit through a peaceful show
Macau Ferry Terminal (HK) → Macau Ferry Terminal (Macau) [Route Info]
Macau Tower [Roadblock] [Switchback] – jump off the Macau tower!
Macau Ferry Terminal (Macau) → Macau Ferry Terminal (HK) → Gold Coast Beach , Tuen Mun [Pitstop!]

Creating Routes ~

Offline Platrium

• RFF Frantic Poster
-The revival of the intersection during the final 10 or final 4 teams.

NO.
:lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3:
But I really think the one with 10 teams is better than that.  :)

Offline Jimmer

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
For twists, these are what I think might work:
-The intersection-elimination twist wherein the total number of teams left in that leg is an odd number, the team that wouldn't be able to join forces with another team will be eliminated right away at the intersection. (unfair elimination though)
-The reincarnation of the intersection wherein the background of the intersection is red instead of yellow; however, the rules would be exactly the same as the double battle in TAR Israel 2 and the intersection at TAR Latin America 2.
-A special w-turn wherein the team who received the 1st u-turn can not use the 2nd one until they finish the other side of the detour.

Comments on these.

I would love the revival of the intersection, but in the Final 4, I think it is too competitive to put one in, unless it comes right after an HoO.

I strongly dislike the idea of an intersection elimination, it is way to unfair and favors alliances and targeting one team, which I hate as well.

If they were to make a double battle, don't call it an intersection. I like the concept of it, but I have never seen it in practice, so I don't know how well it works.

The special U-Turn could be moot in some cases like the most recent one and I don't like the concept of it either. It could turn into the only U-Turn in a Double U-Turn because everyone might pass a team before they have a chance of catching up and U-Turning someone else.

Offline jlim201

• RFF Not So Newbie
More ROUTESSS IM SO ADDICTED!, 16 legs wat the hell? no only 3 legs more than original + some are double legs or non elim duh!

New countries - Papua NEw Guinea , Cambodia , Nepal , Iran , Czech Republic , Greenland

Leg 1: Philadelphia, USA > Sept-Iles, Canada > Ottawa, Canada
Leg 2: Ottawa, Canada > Bora Bora, French Polynesia> Tahiti, French Polynesia
Leg 3: Tahiti, French Polynesia > Port Moresby, Papua New Guinea
Leg 3: Port Moresby, Papua New Guinea > Dili, East Timor > Darwin, Australia
Leg 4: Darwin, Australia
Leg 5: Darwin Australia > Cebu, Philippines
Leg 6: Cebu, Philippines > Pakse, Cambodia > Hong Kong > Macau
Leg 6: Macau > Hong Kong > Shenzen, China
Leg 7: Shenzen, China > Hong Kong > Kathmandu, Nepal > Butwal, Nepal
Leg 8: Butwal, Nepal
Leg 9: Butwal, Nepal > Tehran, Iran > Kermanshah, Iran > Dubai, UAE
Lg 10: Dubai, UAE > Addis Ababa, Ethiopia > Lalibela, Ethiopia
Lg 11: Lalibela, Ethiopa > Prague, Czech Republic > Bremen, Germany
Lg 11: Bremen, Germany > Aalborg, Denmark 
Lg 12: Aalborg, Denmark > Copenhagen, Denmark > Kangerlussuaq, Greenland > Nuuk, Greenland (Its so hard to get to Greenland!)
Lg 13: Nuuk, Greenland > Kangerlussuaq, Greenland > Copenhagen, Denmark > Orlando, US

MAP::

How do u make those maps?

Offline Jimmer

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Find a blank map (Wikipedia has some) and then you modify it using Paint. :tup:

Offline jlim201

• RFF Not So Newbie
wishlist

Detroit, Michigan- Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada
Halifax, Canada- Galway, Ireland
Galway, Ireland-Riga, Latvia-Minsk, Belarus
Minsk, Belarus
Minsk, Belarus-Athens, Greece
Athens, Greece-Tunis, Tunisia
Tunis, Tunisia-Livingstone, Zambia
Livingstone, Zambia-Kathmandu, Nepal
Kathmandu, Nepal
Kathmandu, Nepal-Vientiane, Laos
Vientiane, Laos-Kuching, Malaysia
Kuching, Malaysia-Melbourne, Australia
Melbourne, Australia-Caracas, Venezuela
Caracas, Venezuela-New Orleans, Louisiana

Offline Air

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • oh you speak french? oh man that's deep

NO.

Yeah, I'd love to see a ten team intersection. Or even a 12 team one, really.

Offline Jimmer

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
I alway had a thought that to have the first leg be 12 teams intersected into 6 teams for the whole leg with 1 intersected team (2 regular teams) being eliminated.

MrDeerShank

I've always wanted to see the Intersection return, especially with what Jimmer is saying should happen (ie DEL for last Intersected team) but alas, I think they've put one of the more better twists to rest :(

Offline Platrium

• RFF Frantic Poster

NO.

Yeah, I'd love to see a ten team intersection. Or even a 12 team one, really.

I alway had a thought that to have the first leg be 12 teams intersected into 6 teams for the whole leg with 1 intersected team (2 regular teams) being eliminated.

Yeah, I'd also like to see 12 teams racing the 1st leg without any surprise elimination.

Offline Platrium

• RFF Frantic Poster
For twists, these are what I think might work:
-The intersection-elimination twist wherein the total number of teams left in that leg is an odd number, the team that wouldn't be able to join forces with another team will be eliminated right away at the intersection. (unfair elimination though)
-The reincarnation of the intersection wherein the background of the intersection is red instead of yellow; however, the rules would be exactly the same as the double battle in TAR Israel 2 and the intersection at TAR Latin America 2.
-A special w-turn wherein the team who received the 1st u-turn can not use the 2nd one until they finish the other side of the detour.

Comments on these.

I would love the revival of the intersection, but in the Final 4, I think it is too competitive to put one in, unless it comes right after an HoO.

I strongly dislike the idea of an intersection elimination, it is way to unfair and favors alliances and targeting one team, which I hate as well.

If they were to make a double battle, don't call it an intersection. I like the concept of it, but I have never seen it in practice, so I don't know how well it works.

The special U-Turn could be moot in some cases like the most recent one and I don't like the concept of it either. It could turn into the only U-Turn in a Double U-Turn because everyone might pass a team before they have a chance of catching up and U-Turning someone else.

you're. . . . . right! Why didn't I think of these?  :groan:

Offline Loken

• RFF Full Member
Another Day another route i made!

7 continents :)  :yess:

Leg 1: Las Vegas, USA → Macchu Pichu, Peru → Cayenne, French Guinea
Leg 2: Cayenne, French Guinea → Minas, Uruguay
Leg 3: Minas, Uruguay → Ushuaia, Argentina → Anver Island, Antarctica → Rio Grande, Argentina
Leg 4: Rio Grande, Argentina → Rio Gallegos, Argentina → Punta Arenas, Chille
Leg 5: Punta Arenas, Chille → Hobart, Australia
Leg 6: Hobart, Australia → Melbourne, Australia → Dili, East Timor
Leg 7: Dili, East Timor → Kupang, Indonesia → Dili, East Timor
Leg 8: Dili, East Timor → Bander Seri Begawan, Brunei
Leg 8: Bander Seri Begawan, Brunei → Vientiane, Laos
Leg 9: Vientiane, Laos → Kathmandu, Nepal
Lg 10: Kathmandu, Nepal → Pokhara, Nepal → Kathmandu, Nepal → Lhasa, Tibet → Dharan,Nepal
Lg 11: Dharan, Nepal → Kathmandu, Nepal → Nairobi, Kenya → Cape Town, South Africa
Lg 11: Cape Town, South Africa → Bucharest, Romania → Odesa, Ukraine → Minsk, Belarus
Lg 12: Minsk, Belarus → Valga, Estonia → Tallinn, Estonia → Helsinki, Finland → Pori, Finland
Lg 13: Pori, Finland → Toronto, Canada → Phoenix, USA

New: Belarus , Estonia , Finland , Nepal , Uruguay , Antarctica  , French Guinea , Romania , Ukraine , East Timor , Brunei , Laos
phew!

Creating Routes ~

Offline Theo

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • 2020 mood
OMG that route is insane <3333

TAR Jeopardy Revival: here

Offline smiley

• RFF Frantic Poster
Illegal Uturn? The team that uses it gets a penalty of 15-30 minutes.

Offline Tarfan37

• RFF Sr. Member
umm finland isnt new... they went to hellsinkini, locha (sp?) and another city in S10.. they have also been to kiev, ukraine in S10 as well, estonia, tallin  season:15 .. uraguay, s5.... bucharest romania=s14 that was the home of the original double leg.. other than that  2 complaints: im not a big fan of using australia in the middle of the race... i mean speaking english? but i guess it can work as a transfer... and the race has tried to go to antartica.. its just not possible because of the weather...

Offline ovalorange

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Illegal Uturn? The team that uses it gets a penalty of 15-30 minutes.

Wow that's such a great idea, it would mean nobody would ever want to use a U-turn and make it such a useless twist :res:

Offline realshowfan

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Frantic Fanfic Fanatic!

One way I can see making this more feasible is if it is at the end of the first half of a Double-Length Leg and the teams are instructed to pick the earliest number tag and intersect in 1st+2nd / 3rd+4th / 5th+6th etc in order to be safe (with the one who picked the last number eliminated). This way, the alliances/gang-up thing won't affect who gets left out. And I picked Double-Length Leg so that it'll be like the last team to arrive at the end of that first half gets eliminated like at a Pit Stop. The Intersection can also be held at the end of the leg that continues over (like TAR18's 1st/2nd leg).
This summer ※ The Amazing Race: ZBC // RSF
http://forum.realityfanforum.com/index.php/topic,31363.0.html

Offline Platrium

• RFF Frantic Poster

One way I can see making this more feasible is if it is at the end of the first half of a Double-Length Leg and the teams are instructed to pick the earliest number tag and intersect in 1st+2nd / 3rd+4th / 5th+6th etc in order to be safe (with the one who picked the last number eliminated). This way, the alliances/gang-up thing won't affect who gets left out. And I picked Double-Length Leg so that it'll be like the last team to arrive at the end of that first half gets eliminated like at a Pit Stop. The Intersection can also be held at the end of the leg that continues over (like TAR18's 1st/2nd leg).

I like your idea. :) It's something that I didn't think of. ;)

Offline Loken

• RFF Full Member
New design for the clues they recieve? just a thought
Creating Routes ~

Offline Platrium

• RFF Frantic Poster

They're. . . cool!

Offline Air

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
umm finland isnt new... they went to hellsinkini, locha (sp?) and another city in S10.. they have also been to kiev, ukraine in S10 as well, estonia, tallin  season:15 .. uraguay, s5.... bucharest romania=s14 that was the home of the original double leg..other than that  2 complaints: im not a big fan of using australia in the middle of the race... i mean speaking english? but i guess it can work as a transfer... and the race has tried to go to antartica.. its just not possible because of the weather...

Wait what? Hungary was the home of the original double leg?

And in an interview that BVM and ED were in, they say that Antarctica wasn't on the schedule because the flights didn't fit their itinerary.

Offline Loken

• RFF Full Member

They're. . . cool!
>.> are you being sarcastic lol .... my art style is like 8th grader.....
Creating Routes ~

Offline Platrium

• RFF Frantic Poster

They're. . . cool!
>.> are you being sarcastic lol .... my art style is like 8th grader.....

No no no they're really cool!

Offline Tarfan37

• RFF Sr. Member
umm finland isnt new... they went to hellsinkini, locha (sp?) and another city in S10.. they have also been to kiev, ukraine in S10 as well, estonia, tallin  season:15 .. uraguay, s5.... bucharest romania=s14 that was the home of the original double leg..other than that  2 complaints: im not a big fan of using australia in the middle of the race... i mean speaking english? but i guess it can work as a transfer... and the race has tried to go to antartica.. its just not possible because of the weather...

And in an interview that BVM and ED were in, they say that Antarctica wasn't on the schedule because the flights didn't fit their itinerary.
my bad i went to edit it and i forgot.. whoops ur right.. and betram said weather to

Offline Air

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster

my bad i went to edit it and i forgot.. whoops ur right.. and betram said weather to

Yeah, it was the weather causing the flight delay. :P