Author Topic: TAR Wishlist - locations, routes, twists, teams, tasks & dreams!**NO SPOILERS**  (Read 1545700 times)

DavidJunior

Leg 12: Johor Bahru, Malaysia to San Jose, California (via Kuala Lumpur and San Francisco)

FINISH: Grant Ranch Park, Mt. Hamilton, California

YES YES YES YES YES PLEASE!!!!!!!  :hearts: :hearts:

Offline wolfsrain024

• RFF Newbie
I will probably want to see a true All Stars Season of TAR. The Amazing Race: All Stars World Series with all past winners.  You know, a 2nd chance to win the $1,000,000.  The season would also have to step up their challenges to be even tougher than any season in the past.  You know what, throw in some winners from the international versions as well.

Season 1
Rob & Brennan

Season 17
Nat & Kat

Season 18
Kisha & Jen

Season 14
Tammy & Victor

Season 15
Meghan & Cheyne

Season 13
Nick & Starr

Asia Season 1
Joe Jer & Zabrina

Australian Season 1
Tyler & Nathan

LatinoAmerica Season 3
Nicolas & Cristobal

Season 9
BJ & Tyler

Amazing Race China Rush Season 1
Charlie and Rachel

HaMerotz LaMillion season 1
Shay & Guy

I tried to balance all the teams out so it could be tough competition and even amount f/f m/f and m/m teams.  I also tried to balance the teams with the teams that had the most legs won on their season as well.  What do you think people?

Offline ZouLy

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • RFF's TAR Indonesia Representative
I like the above idea..and I think one of our member here try to put it in the fantasy game series  :cmas22

Another surprise that comes through my mind is that:
at the beginning, the TAR Productions send an invitation of Banquet / Gala Dinner, where the attendance consist of previous winners from all season US series, Asian Series, Australian, Israeli, Latino, and China Rush..

What teams don't know is that the host of that night's Banquet are Phil, Allan, Grant, Raz and Harris..
Every host will introduce the teams that represent their series..
After having a chat, really nice dinner, entertainment and so on, one of the Host (Let say Phil,) come up to the stage and surprisingly announced that there will be a TAR show involving best of the best teams from all series..The winner of this TAR World Championship will crowned a TAR World Champion title and bring home another $1.000.000

Phil: In order to participate in this Amazing Race World Championship, just under your seat folks, you will see a lucky number that you have to match with the combination bla..bla..bla..
The first SIX teams from US series that can figure out the combination will win the Golden Ticket to participate in this race, the FIRST team of each International Versions who can solve the combination will have to come up to their host and take the Golden Ticket with you...

You have 3 weeks after you guess the right answer to settle every single personal matters and preparation before you meet us back in California (let say..)

What an imagination... Hahaha

:colors :colors :colors
TAR Aus Season 5 | Tough As Nails Season 2

Offline Glamazon Racer

• "Expelliarmus"
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Don't wanna go to heaven without raising hell. ♥
ZouLy's idea is really interesting! :cmas16

But I think some of the teams might not be particularly interested in returning, possibly. :cmas5 I would still love to see it, though! :cmas16
I'd rather walk alone than let them throw dirty confetti. ♥

Offline Glamazon Racer

• "Expelliarmus"
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
I know there are lots of people who don't like teams crossing over from other reality shows, but I would personally like to see some of the recent Survivors coming on a future season. :duno: Not too many, but a couple would be great! :tup:

Offline Theo

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • 2020 mood
I know there are lots of people who don't like teams crossing over from other reality shows, but I would personally like to see some of the recent Survivors coming on a future season. :duno: Not too many, but a couple would be great! :tup:

I also don't mind seeing people from other reality show. Who wants to see people from Master Chef in The Amazing Race? :lol:

Although, the possibility of it becomes true is less than zero, but I still have my fingers crossed
TAR Jeopardy Revival: here

Offline Glamazon Racer

• "Expelliarmus"
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
I'm not a huge fan of cooking shows myself (I only watch a select few, and I hardly watch anything that doesn't involve Gordon Ramsay :lol: ) but I think it would be a rather interesting team dynamic if contestants on a cooking show came on TAR. I'm not sure how well they would go, but I'm always up for seeing different things happening on TAR, so it might be a great little twist! :duno:

Offline ZouLy

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • RFF's TAR Indonesia Representative

I also don't mind seeing people from other reality show. Who wants to see people from Master Chef in The Amazing Race? :lol:

Although, the possibility of it becomes true is less than zero, but I still have my fingers crossed

:cheer:
TAR Aus Season 5 | Tough As Nails Season 2

Offline Best Loser

• RFF Frantic Poster
This is a rather specific wish, but I want to see some legs that are all about running around large cities at night, cities like London or Tokyo.

Offline Theo

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • 2020 mood
Bali, Indonesia :hoot:
Fiji :hoot:
Belize :hoot:

I wonder why TAR doesn't visit place that they use as a prize for winning a leg (except Panama, I think). But, I mean, they often give a trip to Belize, but TAR hasn't visited it at all

Offline Glamazon Racer

• "Expelliarmus"
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
This is a rather specific wish, but I want to see some legs that are all about running around large cities at night, cities like London or Tokyo.

Personally, I LOVE legs that are held at night, with one of the best examples being the penultimate leg of TAR15 in Prague, Czech Republic. Great leg! :hearts:

I wonder why TAR doesn't visit place that they use as a prize for winning a leg (except Panama, I think). But, I mean, they often give a trip to Belize, but TAR hasn't visited it at all

I can't be 100% sure on this, but I recall someone mentioning that a leg in Belize was planned suring the Family Edition, but they had to get rid of it at the last minute due to some sort of weather conditions. I don't remember exactly, but I remember something along those lines... :duno:

Offline Flamant

• RFF Sr. Member
  • Lumilia <3

Yay! Night legs <333
They are soo epic. :hearts: :hrt:

Offline guacamole300

• RFF Jr. Member

I LOVE night legs!

I think the last real Night Leg was Hamburg in TAR16... Apart from bits of legs that ran long in TAR17, TAR18, and TAR19

Offline Flamant

• RFF Sr. Member
  • Lumilia <3
What I would really like is more "Russian mystery"-like tasks (TAR17 Leg 7 where they needed to find landmarks of Saint-Petersburg). I find it fun, creates drama, and it showcase pretty well the city. Personnally, they should have done this in Brussels.

DavidJunior

I can't be 100% sure on this, but I recall someone mentioning that a leg in Belize was planned suring the Family Edition, but they had to get rid of it at the last minute due to some sort of weather conditions. I don't remember exactly, but I remember something along those lines... :duno:

This is correct, it was due to a hurricane... I can't remember correctly if it was the same one that devastated New Orleans tho (that was around the same time)

Offline Theo

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • 2020 mood
Just watched the finale of TAR 12, and I was wondering whether the final roadblock will be brought again or not. I think that is the hardest memory challenge and should be appeared again as a Switchback task. With the different items, of course
« Last Edit: January 22, 2012, 09:50:39 AM by Theodorus »

Offline Topita

• RFF Sr. Member

:cheer:

:lol3:

That would be so funny, especially if they would do a food challenge.. Can picture it straight away!!  :lol:
Or ex-Mole contestants who are looking for hidden codes in the 'clues' they are given..  :lol3:

In fact if there would be a crossover between two or three of these shows, I would watch it in a heartbeat!!  :wohoo:
Love takes off masks that we fear we cannot live without and know we cannot live within. :)

Offline Starrcade

• RFF Not So Newbie
Just a few ideas I've had:

- Would love to see the race go to some of the Pacific island such as Fiji, Vanuatu and Samoa
- What if there was a U-Turn at the RB? Where the person who previously didn't complete had to go back and complete it?
- I had an absolute crazy idea for a leg, that seems ridiculous, but I dub it the European nightmare (wouldn't never work, but just fun thinking about it):-

LEG START - Dusseldorf, Germany, ROUTE INFO - Berlin, Germany, ROAD BLOCK - Lichtenstein, ROUTE INFO - Zurich, Switzerland, DETOUR - Vienna, Austria - PIT STOP - Budapest, Hungary.

Would never work, but would be great to see a leg like that take place  :lol:

ERamos

I want TAR to visit Siquijor, Philippines. There's alot of dark legends and creepy stories there.

Offline Charlie90

• RFF Full Member
With TAR Norway and TAR Philippines being announced now we have 9 versions of TAR around the world and you know its inevitable that another All Stars edition will be produced for the US version. So i was thinking: "What if they make it with the winners of each version and each team could represent a different country?" This way we would have the best teams racing each other, and if you think about it none of these teams know what it feels like to be eliminated. So why don't you share your ideas for The Amazing Race: Winner's Circle, like your dream route, the selected teams, places you want them to visit and some of the tasks.

Here is my two cents:

TEAMS
-For TAR, TARLA, and TARA, i chose two teams each since they have the most seasons of each franchise
-For TAR i chose one team representing the Old seasons (1-10) and another one for the New ones (12-19)

1-Rob and Brennan (TAR1-US)
2-Nat and Kat(TAR17-US)
3-Patricia and Sane(TARBr-Brazil)
4-Zabrina and Joe Jer(TARA1-Malaysia)
5-Adrian and Collin(TAR2-Singapore)
6-Matias and Tamara(TARLA1-Argentina)
7-Carlos and Edmundo(TARLA2-Mexico)
8-Guy and Shay(TARI1-Israel)
9-Tyler and Nathan(TARAu1-Australia)
10-Charlie and Rachel(TARCR1-China)
11- Winners of TARP
12- Winners of TARN

That way we have 12 teams, each from a different country (except US, who gets two since there are 20 seasons).

ROUTE
-Being a season that unites all franchises i think it would be great to have exotic locations and at least one new country per continent.

Leg 1- New York,US to Paramaribo, Suriname
Leg 2- Paramaribo, Suriname to Port Moresby, Papua New Guinea
Leg 3- Port Moresby, Papua New Guinea to Surabaya, Indonesia
Leg 4- Surabaya, Indonesia to Amman, Jordan
Leg 5- Amman, Jordan to Ma'an, Jordan
Leg 6- Ma'an, Jordan to Cairo, Egypt
Leg 7- Cairo, Egypt to Libreville, Gabon
Leg 8- Libreville, Gabon to Estuaire,Gabon
Leg 9- Estuaire, Gabon to Athens, Greece
Leg 10- Athens, Greece to Crete, Greece
Leg 11- Crete, Greece to Andorra la Vella, Andorra
Leg 12- Andorra la Vella, Andorra to Los Angeles, US

Some of this countries are not safe to travel to right now..but it's just wishful thinking after all :P

So there you go..What do u think? Share your ideas  :lol:

Offline Coutzy

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Is it really that time again?
Only after I win AusTAR are they allowed to do this.

Offline choroneko

• RFF Full Member
  • It's super effective!

They did a Tokyo leg at night during BJ and Tyler's season. Although I wish they had done better. Atleast Shibuya crossing at night was featured ;)

I wish they'll do a leg during winter in Yakutsk, Russia. The coldest city in the world.
Choroneko used Splash
Natalie & Nadiya | Jaymes & James | Abba & James

Offline Tarfan37

• RFF Sr. Member
Just watched the finale of TAR 12, and I was wondering whether the final roadblock will be brought again or not. I think that is the hardest memory challenge and should be appeared again as a Switchback task. With the different items, of course

i agree 100 percent..

Offline Jimmer

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
I want like to see an all leg intersection (except for travel plans) and a double elimination. Thus, the last intersected team to check in will be eliminated. That would be a twist!  :lol:

Offline Cocoa

• RFF Game Host
  • RFF Frantic Poster
I want TAR to visit Siquijor, Philippines. There's alot of dark legends and creepy stories there.

My dad is from Siquijor, and unfortunately my friend, almost nothing can be done there (though the scenery is awesome)
Currently on hiatus. If you need to urgently reach me, you can send me an email :D