Author Topic: TAR Wishlist - locations, routes, twists, teams, tasks & dreams!**NO SPOILERS**  (Read 1549136 times)

Offline milanissimo

• RFF Full Member
I'm totally agree ....more Balcanic regions..Slovenia (I love Lake Bled) Croatia (Dalmatian islands :hearts: :hearts:)....and Spain...I can't believe ..they have never  visited Madrid or the Andalusia  (:;) (:;)(Cordoba,Granada :<3,Seville).....,Egypt :Sharm is amazing,really fun ...Turkey (Cappadocia region)

And obviously ...Denmark and Belgium ...and .Caribbean.. :colors :colors  
Please ...no more India and China... :umn: :umn:
And more of Italy :hearts: :hearts: :hearts:

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
Phil calls Italy his favorite...

But I think Egypt is OUT.  :'(
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline milanissimo

• RFF Full Member
Phil calls Italy his favorite...

But I think Egypt is OUT.  :'(

Probably... :'(  ....a possible alternative  could be... Turkey ...

Offline Prophet

• TarKonian Game Host
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • ∞∞
How about Cyprus, Luxembourg, Monaco, or Lesotho?
Physics alone is not enough.

Those who forget history are sure to repeat it.

Offline AmazingRace

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Yup, we didn't win. Damn.
Come to Trivandrum, India.

Offline Parovic

• RFF Sr. Member
Belize,Latvia,Bosnia,Laos,Indonesia,Brunei,Fiji,Tahiti,Bulgaria

Offline yong

• RFF Newbie
I hope they bring back another Family edition.

Offline mjriches2005

• RFF Sr. Member
My idea for next seasons route should should be:
Leg 1 (Puerto Rico, USA to Ontario, Canada) Starting Line in a US Territory, Pit Stop in Toronto
Leg 2 (Canada to Iceland) route marker at the Hallgrimskirkja Church in Reykjavik
Leg 3 (Iceland to Denmark) First time visit to the country Denmark and the city of Copenhagen
Leg 4 (Denmark) Jutland Peninsula and Legoland
Leg 5 (Denmark to Germany) the cities of Cologne, Bonn, and Dusseldorf
Leg 6 (Germany to Malawi) First time visit to Malawi and Lake Malawi
Leg 7 (Malawi to India) Kochi, Kerala and India's southermost mainland point Cape Comorin
Leg 8 (India to Brunei) First time visit to Brunei
Leg 9 (Brunei to Malaysia) Kuching, Sarawak
Leg 10 (Malaysia) Rural outskirts of Kuching and the nearby National Parks
Leg 11 (Malaysia to Fiji) First time visit to Fiji
Leg 12 (Fiji to Hawaii, USA to Washington, USA) Intermediate stop in Hawaii especially Molokai and finish line in the Seattle metro area

Offline jnsars4zjtar18

• RFF Not So Newbie
Since we are near to the TAR 18 finale, What if there is another Unfinished Business with another set of teams?

They are:

1. Brook & Claire (2nd place - S17) = Z & J
    Reason for Unfinished Business: Unable to beat Nat & Kat in the final leg of their season.
    Attributes: Funny but very competitive team that almost made them win their season.

2. Steve & Allie (6th place - S16) = G & M
    Reason for Unfinished Business: Had bad luck on taxis in Malaysia.
    Attributes: Almost always on the front of the pack and their great support to each other is a plus.

3. Louie & Michael (4th place - S16) = FT & BE   
    Reason for Unfinished Business: Struggled to catch up in China.
    Attributes: Not only they have the physical strength but unlike FT & BE they have also tricks in their
                      sleeves. IMO

4. Azaria & Hendekea (6th place - S12) = K & J
    Reason for Unfinished Business: Eliminated due to the ticketing error in Lithuania
    Attributes: 3 wins in their season is a proof of their competitiveness and good racing skills
                      (if only luck is with them)

5. Andrew & Dan (3rd place - S13) = K & V
    Reason for Unfinished Business: Unfinished Business of suckiness!!! j/k LOL   
    Attributes: Very funny and great for entertainment & one of the luckiest teams to date.

6. Mark & Michael (5th place - S14) ≠ Jt & Cd
    Reason for Unfinished Business: Due to their time penalty, they struggled to catch up with the other
                                                        teams in China and inevitably eliminated.
    Attributes: Although not as good as the cowboys but they have the ability to stay on the
                      front of the pack.

7. Ken & Tina (2nd place - S13) = R & C
    Reason for Unfinished Business: Lost in Taxi Battle against Nick & Starr in the last leg   
    Attributes:Ken’s strength and Tina’s good PR skills to locals were almost made them win.

8. Toni & Dallas (4th place - S13) = M & L   
    Reason for Unfinished Business: Lost the fanny pack in Russia in the race for F3 in their season   
    Attributes:Their support to each other is great plus Dallas strength can contribute to their team (just
                     attach their fanny pack to their bodies and they’re fine)

9. Kelly & Christy (6th place - S13) = Jm & Cr   
    Reason for Unfinished Business: Struggled at the road block in India.
    Attributes: Their feistiness can bring entertainment and it adds to their competitive nature (although
                      their lack of detail may bring them doom)

10. Gary & Matt (5th place - S15) = M & M
      Reason for Unfinished Business: Struggled at their Speed Bump in Estonia thus did not catch up and
                                                          resulted to their elimination.
      Attributes: See Steve and Allie…

11. Lorena & Jason (S12) = A & C
      Reason for Unfinished Business: U-turned by another team that eliminate them (like Amanda & Kris)
      Attributes: They are competitive somewhat (their 1st place finish in Leg 1 is a proof) but not as
                        competitive as A&K (and also Lorena’s whiny attitude made them eliminated)

These teams are fairly competitive (if not as competitive as the ones who are currently running for Unfinished Business). But for me I see Brook & Claire winning this one with either two of these teams (Louie & Micheal, Azaria & Hendekea, Steve & Allie, Ken & Tina, or Toni & Dallas) in the F3. IMO

Who are your alternate teams for UB (aside to those currently running)? :-[  ;)

Offline AmazingRace

• RFF Frantic Poster
I'd like Christie & Jodi in it too.  :)

Offline Prophet

• TarKonian Game Host
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • ∞∞
I'd like to see Azaria and Hendekea or Brad and Victoria, two little-known teams who were eliminated because of flight issues. They truly have Unfinished Business. :)

Another interesting idea I would like to see is a season in which any Amazing Racer from any season can come back with a new partner, whether they are a Racer or not. For instance...
Azaria and Christina
Cord and Sarah
Dallas and Starr

Offline AmazingRace

• RFF Frantic Poster
I'd like to see Azaria and Hendekea or Brad and Victoria, two little-known teams who were eliminated because of flight issues. They truly have Unfinished Business. :)

Another interesting idea I would like to see is a season in which any Amazing Racer from any season can come back with a new partner, whether they are a Racer or not. For instance...
Azaria and Christina
Cord and Sarah
Dallas and Starr

Jeremy & Dani  :snicker:

Offline Prophet

• TarKonian Game Host
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • ∞∞

Offline jnsars4zjtar18

• RFF Not So Newbie

Azaria and Christina
Cord and Sarah
Dallas and Starr

Previous racers with new partners is also a good idea! Through this, we can now see their different side and how they deal with someone other than their previous partner. That would be exciting to watch!

I just remebered, aside from Claire, Brook auditioned with another partner right?

Offline AmazingRace

• RFF Frantic Poster

I just remebered, aside from Claire, Brook auditioned with another partner right?

That is correct. She auditioned with a certain Shayla person.  :)

Offline Prophet

• TarKonian Game Host
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • ∞∞
It seems like Michael of Louis and Michael could have done better with a different partner. I'm sure there are others.

Offline jnsars4zjtar18

• RFF Not So Newbie
It could be but it could be also applicable to others.

Connor & Jonathan could be also a great alternative for UB no?  :)

Offline connayyy

• RFF Jr. Member
My UB with different teams would be:

1. Brook and Claire
2. Andrew and Dan
3. Connor and Jonathan
4. Toni and Dallas
5. Ken and Tina
6. Azaria and Hendekea
7. Mark and Michael
8. Sam and Dan
9. Brian and Ericka
10. Maria and Tiffany
11. Kelly and Christy or Christie and Jodi

I did CBS's picks for Season 18 though  :hearts:

Offline topaz

• RFF Sr. Member
I hope they bring back another Family edition.
no way, I want Fans vs. Favorite edition, TAR style and an International edition in which all of TAR franchise worldwide will race each other.

Offline Prophet

• TarKonian Game Host
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • ∞∞
Still rooting for a parent\child team to win!

Offline calphin

• RFF Jr. Member
  • Did I leave the stove on?
Wishlist :

Locations : Indonesia! Duh, I live there! Who wouldn't love to see their country on TAR?!
And for the cities, if you want to bring up the worries in the teams, get Jakarta! The traffic here is so... annoying. It would be fun to see those teams worrying for their elimination just because of traffic, traffic, traffic!  :snicker:
If you want to focus on the cultural side, I'd say Jogjakarta or Papua. In Papua, they still have a lot friendly traditional tribes living in forests... Or for beautiful views, perhaps Bali, Batam Island, or Bunaken Island. Even though I don't really prefer on Bali; it's already on the spotlight of the world, so it's time for another cities to shine!  :hearts:

Twists : Here we go. My friends and me actually had a lot about it, and you guys even got the same ideas, but here's another few new ones:
PAUSE : Another prize for a leg winner just like Express Pass. Teams that win Pause may use it during a task, to "Pause" other teams that are currently doing the same task for 10 minutes. Pause will not affect any team that is already finished the task, or arrived after the Pause effect is announced.
DOUBLE NON-ELIMINATED TEAMS : In one leg, teams will be on Intersection for the whole leg to the PitStop. But the last 2-Intersected teams will not be eliminated, instead in the next leg, both teams have to do a SpeedBump. It would be fun to see both teams competing with eachother at SpeedBump.   :lol:
NARROW WAY : Opposite of Intersection : 2 teams will have to compete with eachother to finish faster. The winner may just depart after the task, but the loser will have to wait a predetermined time of penalty (let's say 10 or 15 minutes).

Teams : I think I don't prefer some kinds of relationships. I like their personalities better.  :lol:
For another Unfinished Business, including teams before Season 11, excluding Family Edition, I'd like to see all U-Turned teams  : Amanda & Kris (they even U-Turned at the very first task in this season!), Joe & Heidi, Carol & Brandy, Chad & Stephanie, Lorena & Jason... Plus some interesting-yet-unluckily/sadly-eliminated teams : Toni & Dallas, Maria & Tiffany, Mika & Canaan, Azaria & Hendekea, Eric & Lisa, Bilal & Sa'eed, Vipul & Arti. THAT season would be an Ultimate UB.  :lol3:

Offline Prophet

• TarKonian Game Host
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • ∞∞
Twists : Here we go. My friends and me actually had a lot about it, and you guys even got the same ideas, but here's another few new ones:
PAUSE : Another prize for a leg winner just like Express Pass. Teams that win Pause may use it during a task, to "Pause" other teams that are currently doing the same task for 10 minutes. Pause will not affect any team that is already finished the task, or arrived after the Pause effect is announced.
DOUBLE NON-ELIMINATED TEAMS : In one leg, teams will be on Intersection for the whole leg to the PitStop. But the last 2-Intersected teams will not be eliminated, instead in the next leg, both teams have to do a SpeedBump. It would be fun to see both teams competing with eachother at SpeedBump.   :lol:
NARROW WAY : Opposite of Intersection : 2 teams will have to compete with eachother to finish faster. The winner may just depart after the task, but the loser will have to wait a predetermined time of penalty (let's say 10 or 15 minutes).

I like these new twist ideas, calphin! :tup:

Offline Prophet

• TarKonian Game Host
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • ∞∞
How about this new twist: the Choice U-Turn
The team who is U-Turned must complete the Detour again, but they can choose which side they want to do, which can include the side they just completed.

Offline AmazingRace

• RFF Frantic Poster
I hope Morgan & Samantha become a real team on TAR!  :lol:

Offline amazing race fan

• RFF Full Member
I was interested in what places others want to see visited this upcoming season. Phil also said that new places will be visited this season.

A bunch of places I want to see visited in the near future on TAR are:

Guangzhou, China
Denmark
Ukraine
Israel
Scotland
Northern Ireland
Turkey
Sri Lanka
Taiwan
Nigeria
Senegal