Author Topic: TAR Wishlist - locations, routes, twists, teams, tasks & dreams!**NO SPOILERS**  (Read 1538545 times)

Gra1162

Twist,Location and bootlist for  My  The Amazing Race Celebrity Edition

Twist:
"I am a celebrity get me out of here" twist  (1st 2nd 3rd 4th place teams on the first leg will win this advantage) So if you wanna take a penalty just hand it it and you will get a lesser penalty for example A team with the "I am a celebrity get me out of here" quits a roadblock thats a 4 hour penalty but if they hand this in they will get a 1 hour penalty (will work until leg 7)

"Three strikes you're out" If you take three penalties in the whole race, no matter what you place on the leg on where you got you're thrid penalty no matter how well you do you will get eliminated

Double battle
starting line: Santa Monica pier

Leg 1 Havana Cuba
RB: Sing and dance to camila cabello's song havana, camila cabello will judge their performance

1st Liam hemsworth and Miley cyrus, 2nd Arianna Grande and Iggy Azalea, 3rd  Jake Paul and Logan Paul, 4th Bruno mars and Jessica caba,
5th Hailey baldwin and Justin bieber, 6th Katy Perry and Taylor Swift, 7th Ellen degeneres and Portia de rossi, 8th Mel B and Heidi Klum,
9th Jeff probst and Lisa ann russell 10th Anderson Cooper and Benjamin Maisani, (11th Eliminated) Howard stern and Howie mandel

Leg 2 Mamanuca Islands, Fiji

Route Task: each member must eat 5 gurbs each

Fast forward : find 3 idols

RB 1 : Uncomfortably Numb
Each person will balance their feet on a very narrow perch while holding a handle above their head. they must at least stand there and not drop for 1 hour and 45 mins, If at any point, they let go of the handle or a foot comes off the perch, they must line up agian and start over.

Detour: water puzzle or land puzzle

Detour A: Water puzzle aka Vertigo in survivor, One member must stand on top of the pole and get water to pour to the banboo shoot then they will recive keys, then they must swim back and give the keys to their partner, then their partner will unlock a puzzle and figure it out once completed Kass McQuillen will check if it is correct  if it is you get next clue

Detour B: Land puzzle aka Seven Bridges Road in survivor, the first member must untie two sets of tied planks, and use them to create a bridge to cross. Once they have crossed their bridge, the castaways must complete two sets of ladders to climb a tower. the second member At the top of the tower, they must then solve a slide puzzle once done teams will be checked by Brad Culpepper if he says it is completed he will give teams the next clue

DB: Basket Brawl
Competing in rounds, the Team would face off agianst each other, to a side in the ocean to get control of a ball and shoot it into their basket to score a point. and will procced

RB 2: When It Rains, It Pours One arm above their head with their wrist tethered to a bucket of water on top of a platform. you must stay at least 1 hour and 45 mins until you get next clue,if any time the water falls down or you fall of the platform the timer start agian, shii ann will judge and watch

Pit stop greeter: Sandra Diaz-Twine (The survivor queen)

1st Jake Paul and Logan Paul (Fast forward), 2nd Liam hemsworth and Miley cyrus, 3rd Bruno mars and Jessica caban, 4th Hailey baldwin and Justin bieber, 5th Arianna Grande and Iggy Azalea, 6th Anderson Cooper and Benjamin Maisani, 7th Katy Perry and Taylor Swift, 8th  Mel B and Heidi Klum, 9th Ellen degeneres and Portia de rossi, (10th Eliminated) (yes no other than the host himself) Jeff probst and Lisa ann russell

Leg 3 Melbourne, Victoria, Australia (country side)
Express pass task (optional): out of 30 animal pens 3 will contain express passes, (locations: shark area, Koala area, lizards area)

RB: TAR 22 leg 1 sandcastle swichback in APOLLO BAY
 pit stop: the twelve apostles

1st Hailey baldwin and Justin bieber, 2nd Jake Paul and Logan Paul ( won 1 EP (shark) ), 3rd Arianna Grande and Iggy Azalea ( won 1 EP (Koala) ),
4th Bruno mars and Jessica caban, 5th Mel B and Heidi Klum, 6th Ellen degeneres and Portia de rossi, 7th Katy Perry and Taylor Swift, 8th Liam hemsworth and Miley cyrus (won 1 EP (lizard) ) (9th Eliminated ) Anderson Cooper and Benjamin Maisani (attepted EP failed misrbly)

Leg 4 Melbourne, Victoria, Australia (city side)
RB: Cricket?
Detour Fashion person or Shopping person
Pit stop greeter: BOURKIE :lol3:
1st Arianna Grande and Iggy Azalea, 2nd Liam hemsworth and Miley cyrus, 3rd Hailey baldwin and Justin bieber, 4th Mel B and Heidi Klum, 5th Katy Perry and Taylor Swift, 6th Bruno mars and Jessica caban, 7th Jake Paul and Logan Paul (used ep cause they don't know fashion and shopping)
(8th KOR) Ellen degeneres and Portia de rossi

Leg 5 Hong kong, china (Duh)
Rb: Learn how to do a painful chinese massage on you're partner

detour: Talk the price or eat the rice
eat the rice: eat a giantic plate of sticky rice (yuck) with thousand year old eggs
talk the price: Yes all hong kongers know how to talk the price so you must talk the price to 9 diffrent vendors

H2H M&M RACE

pit stop greeter: ME

1st Arianna Grande and Iggy Azalea (used ep for the H2H to win another leg and not risk 1st to last), 2nd Ellen degeneres and Portia de rossi, 3rd Liam hemsworth and Miley cyrus, 4th Bruno mars and Jessica caban, 5th Jake Paul and Logan Paul,6th Mel B and Heidi Klum, 7th Katy Perry and Taylor Swift, (8th Eliminated) Hailey baldwin and Justin bieber

Leg 6 Xian, China
RB: fix a small terracotta warrior (don't think its too easy there are small bits and pieces and the glue is not stable tokk me 2 hours and didn't finish it)
1st Liam hemsworth and Miley cyrus (Used express pass), 2nd Bruno mars and Jessica caban, 3rd Katy Perry and Taylor Swift, 4th Jake Paul and Logan Paul, 5th Arianna Grande and Iggy Azalea, 6th Mel B and Heidi Klum, (Non 7th) Ellen degeneres and Portia de rossi
Leg 7,  Tajikistan  (somewhere idk where in tajikistan )
Pit stop: Hell hole
Task: weaving ??
1st Jake Paul and Logan Paul (used eXPRESS PASS), 2nd Arianna Grande and Iggy Azalea, 3rd Bruno mars and Jessica caban, 4th Mel B and Heidi Klum, 5th Liam hemsworth and Miley cyrus, 6th Katy Perry and Taylor Swift, (7th Eliminated :( ) Ellen degeneres and Portia de rossi
Leg 8, Riga Latvia
double u turn after detour
1st Mel B and Heidi Klum, 2nd Arianna Grande and Iggy Azalea, 3rd Bruno mars and Jessica caban, 4th Liam hemsworth and Miley cyrus, 5th Katy Perry and Taylor Swift (used u turn 2nd slot u turned liam and miley but they passed the uturn so it had no affect), (6th Eliminated) Jake Paul and Logan Paul (uturned 1st slot by Liam and Miley)
Leg 9, London england
Switchback: Watermelon task
1st Bruno mars and Jessica caban (used u turn 1st slot on  Arianna Grande and Iggy Azalea), 2nd Arianna Grande and Iggy Azalea (uturned by Bruno and jessica) (used uturn on Liam and miley), 3rd Mel B and Heidi Klum, 4th Katy Perry and Taylor Swift, (Eliminated 5th) Liam hemsworth and Miley cyrus (u turned by Arianna and Iggy)
Leg 10 Jasper, Alberta, Canada
Rb: The first roadblock in TARCAN 4
1st Bruno mars and Jessica caban, 2nd Arianna Grande and Iggy Azalea, 3rd Mel B and Heidi Klum, (4TH KOR) Katy Perry and Taylor Swift
Leg 11 Calgary, Alberta, Canada
IDk about task
1st Mel B and Heidi Klum, 2nd Katy Perry and Taylor Swift, 3rd  Bruno mars and Jessica caban, (4th Eliminated) Arianna Grande and Iggy Azalea

Leg 12 (finals) Atlanta,Georgia, Usa
RB: crazy memory challange remeber all task and everyones placements every single leg

1st Bruno mars and Jessica caban (Million dollers winner), 2nd Mel B and Heidi Klum, 3rd Katy Perry and Taylor Swift

« Last Edit: July 15, 2018, 12:33:39 AM by Gra1162 »

Offline dryedmangoez

• RFF Frantic Poster
    • DryedMangoez.com
If TAR really were ever to do a Celebrity Edition, Julie Chen should be a lock.  :tup:

From her interview in Parade this weekend:
Is there a reality show that you would participate in?

My sister is dying for us to do Amazing Race together. I would do it because we’re very compatible. We’ve traveled the world and we’re adventurous eaters because of our Chinese culture—unless it comes to bugs.

Offline DavidJunior

• RFF Sr. Member
What about a TAR: Rivals Edition?

Bring teams from various seasons that either had major beef with each other, or seemed to have healthy competition between them?

Perfect example: Vanck/Ashton and Matt/Redmond (S29)

Here's my list of teams:
Charla/Mirna (S5)
Marshall/Lance (S5)
Lyn/Karlyn (S10)
Dustin/Kandice (S10)
Brent/Caite (S16)
Carol/Brandy (S16)
James/Jaymes (S21)
Abby/Ryan (S21)
Matt/Redmond (S29)
Vanck/Ashton (S29)
Alex/Conor (S30)
Henry/Evan (S30)

I tried to limit 3/4peats, and former winners- though Jason/Amy vs. Tim/Marie and Cody/Jessica vs. Lucas/Brittany would be amazing to see too.

Who would you like to see in a format like this?

Offline Cyzoran

• RFF Sr. Member
What about a TAR: Rivals Edition?

Bring teams from various seasons that either had major beef with each other, or seemed to have healthy competition between them?

Perfect example: Vanck/Ashton and Matt/Redmond (S29)

Here's my list of teams:
Charla/Mirna (S5)
Marshall/Lance (S5)
Lyn/Karlyn (S10)
Dustin/Kandice (S10)
Brent/Caite (S16)
Carol/Brandy (S16)
James/Jaymes (S21)
Abby/Ryan (S21)
Matt/Redmond (S29)
Vanck/Ashton (S29)
Alex/Conor (S30)
Henry/Evan (S30)

I tried to limit 3/4peats, and former winners- though Jason/Amy vs. Tim/Marie and Cody/Jessica vs. Lucas/Brittany would be amazing to see too.

Who would you like to see in a format like this?
I personally would not. I don't want to watch drama for the sake of drama. I want to watch a good race, so put good racers out there, and if drama happens then even better.
“It's a dangerous business, Frodo, going out your door. You step onto the road, and if you don't keep your feet, there's no knowing where you might be swept off to.”

CocoNuts

As much as i dotn want them to reace again, rivals would not be complete with out kisha and jen v margie and luke LOL

Offline DavidJunior

• RFF Sr. Member
I originally had them, but just couldn't justify Margie/Luke racing for the 4th time :lol:

Offline BourkieBoy

• Aussie Updater (TAR and Survivor)
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I'm a Reality Television Nerd!
You HAVE to have Margie & Luke v Kisha & Jen!

Offline Cyzoran

• RFF Sr. Member
Didn’t Margie and Luke get along with jen and kisha in season 18? I dont remember there being any drama then.
“It's a dangerous business, Frodo, going out your door. You step onto the road, and if you don't keep your feet, there's no knowing where you might be swept off to.”

CocoNuts

The Amazing Race Survivor Edition
Leg-1 Los Angeles, United States to Cairns and Townsville, Australia
Leg-2 Cairns, Australia to Koror, Palau
Leg-3 Koror, Palau to Wuhan and Jiujiang, China
Leg-4 Wuhan, China to Phuket, Thailand
Leg-5 Phuket, Thailand to Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia
Leg-6 Pulau Tiga, Malaysia
Leg-7 Pulau Tiga, Malaysia to Nairobi, Kenya
Leg-8 Nairobi, Kenya to Libreville, Gabon
Leg-9 Libreville, Gabon to Jalapao, Brazil
Leg-10 Manaus, Brazil
Leg-11 Manaus, Brazil to Managua and San Juan del Sur, Nicaragua
Leg-12 Managua, Nicaragua to Albuquerque, United States

Offline Marionete

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • The sky's more blue
You HAVE to have Margie & Luke v Kisha & Jen!
Yet you would be the first person throwing out groan emojis if it actually happened.

Gra1162

Dustin and Kandice v Lyn and Karlyn  :2hearts:

But Dustin and Kandice  all the way  :2hearts: can't stand lyn and Karlyn

Gra1162

Errr and btw Charla and Mirna can also be vs Dustin and Kandice

Offline I ♥ TAR

• RFF Frantic Poster
Wishlist for season 32:

4 MM teams / 4 FF teams / 3 MF teams (This needs to happen finally, lol.)

Everyday people only!!! No more reality stars, social media celebs and professional athletes!!!

Cast people who are interesting, not people who sound interesting. I want casting to focus on teams relationships not the fact if they are connected by their occupation/hobby.

Maximum 1 leg for Western Europe and 1 leg for Southeast Asia!!! There are also other parts of Europe and Asia, explore them finally!!! Eastern Europe, Balcanic states or Middle Asia should be visitied. 

No more U-turns before Detour.

Ideal route (limited by realness of my expectaions, lol.) :

1. Spain
2. Romania
3. Bulgaria
4. Kenya
5. Kenya
6. Qatar
7. India
8. India
9. Thailand
10. Australia (Tasmania)
11. New Zealand
12. USA

Offline claude_24hrs

• " I am Claude "
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Not interested with fantasy games
    • Facebook
THE AMAZING RACE 32 WISHLIST

To be filmed on October-November 2018, approximate total of 24-25 day period

Leg 1: Los Angeles, California, USA 🇺🇸 to Nadi, Fiji (include Mamanuca Islands) 🇫🇯 plane, then boat and back to mainland
Leg 2: Nadi, Fiji 🇫🇯 to Launceston, Tasmania, Australia 🇦🇺 plane and self-drive
Leg 3: Launceston, Tasmania, Australia 🇦🇺 to Melbourne, Australia 🇦🇺 ferry
Leg 4: Melbourne, Australia 🇦🇺 to Shanghai, (Mainland) China 🇨🇳 plane
Leg 5: Shanghai, China 🇨🇳 to Penang, Malaysia 🇲🇾 plane
Leg 6: Penang, Malaysia 🇲🇾 to Bangalore, India 🇮🇳 plane
Leg 7: Bangalore, India 🇮🇳 to Cape Town, South Africa (rural) 🇿🇦 plane
Leg 8: Cape Town, South Africa (urban) 🇿🇦 self-drive
Leg 9: Cape Town, South Africa 🇿🇦 to Foz do Iguaçu, Brazil 🇧🇷 plane and self-drive
Leg 10: Foz do Iguaçu, Brazil 🇧🇷 to Buenos Aires, Argentina 🇦🇷 bus from Puerto Iguazú, Argentina
Leg 11: Buenos Aires, Argentina 🇦🇷 to Quito, Ecuador 🇪🇨 plane
Leg 12: Quito, Ecuador 🇪🇨 to San Diego, California, USA 🇺🇸 plane

5 continents, 10 countries and 35,000 miles
NORTH AMERICA
OCEANIA
ASIA
AFRICA
SOUTH AMERICA

Route Map
« Last Edit: July 29, 2018, 01:04:16 AM by claude_24hrs »

Offline Declive

• RFF Frantic Poster
This is a dream come true, Claude.
100% commitment makes everything easy
99% commitment makes everything hard

Offline BourkieBoy

• RFF Frantic Poster
The Amazing Race 32 Wishlist

Leg 1: Honolulu, United States to Nadi, Fiji
Leg 2: Nadi, Fiji to Mamanuca Islands, Fiji
Leg 3: Mamanuca Islands, Fiji to Gold Coast, Australia
Leg 4: Gold Coast, Australia to Melbourne, Australia
Leg 5: Melbourne, Australia to Durban, South Africa
Leg 6: Durban, South Africa to Johannesburg, South Africa
Leg 7: Johannesburg, South Africa to Doha, Qatar
Leg 8: Doha, Qatar to Rome, Italy
Leg 9: Rome, Italy to Madrid, Spain
Leg 10: Madrid, Spain to Ottawa, Canada
Leg 11: Ottawa, Canada to Toronto, Canada
Leg 12: Toronto, Canada to Cleveland, United States
« Last Edit: July 19, 2018, 01:16:56 AM by BourkieBoy »

Offline claude_24hrs

• " I am Claude "
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Not interested with fantasy games
    • Facebook
This is a dream come true, Claude.

@Declive

Reply about Chubut, Argentina in the Patagonia region. It is the home of the Welsh population in Argentina.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Y_Wladfa

This area has never visited in any TAR in the South Central tip of Argentina.
« Last Edit: July 19, 2018, 07:39:20 AM by claude_24hrs »

CocoNuts

The Amazing Race 32 Wishlist Westward Route
Leg-1 Los Angeles, United States to Mamanuca Islands, Fiji
Leg-2 Mamanuca Islands, Fiji to Melbourne, Australia
Leg-3 Melbourne to Hobart, Australia
Leg-4 Hobart, Australia to Lombok, Indonesia
Leg-5 Lombok, Indonesia to Siem Reap, Cambodia
Leg-6 Siem Reap, Cambodia to Cape Town, South Africa
Leg-7 Cape Town to Port Elizabeth, South Africa
Leg-8 Port Elizabeth, South Africa to Budapest, Hungary
Leg-9 Budapest, Hungary to Stockholm, Sweden
Leg-10 Stockholm, Sweden to Madrid, Spain
Leg-11 Madrid, Spain to Punta Cana, Dominican Republic
Leg-12 Punta Cana, Dominican Republic to Philadelphia, United States

Offline Marionete

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • The sky's more blue
I always love European legs, but tbh a route through Africa, Oceania, Asia, and South America (+ maybe a North American country) would be so interesting and refreshing.

CocoNuts

The Amazing Race Shoe Edition lol

Visits to countries that have a famous shoe created there!!
ex:
Birkenstocks in Germany
Blundstones in Australia
Uggs in New Zealand
Mukluks in Canada
Gucci in Italy
Mizuno in Japan

you get it?? And the memory task at the end would be match the shoe with the country!!!

Offline BourkieBoy

• RFF Frantic Poster
The Amazing Race Shoe Edition lol

Visits to countries that have a famous shoe created there!!
ex:
Birkenstocks in Germany
Blundstones in Australia
Uggs in New Zealand
Mukluks in Canada
Gucci in Italy
Mizuno in Japan

you get it?? And the memory task at the end would be match the shoe with the country!!!

How could you forget!

Clogs in The Netherlands!  :funny:

CocoNuts

i was doing brands....

Offline RachelLeVega

• RFF TAR Updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Fearless of ticket agents - too hot to be handled!
So here's an end-of-July weekend gift for all your TAR fanatics. Just keeping things fresh and anew.
And features the northernmost starting line in the franchise!

Show content

STARTING LINE: Knik Glacier, ANCHORAGE, ALASKA
Leg 1 (United States -> Japan) | flight to Sapporo
Leg 2 (Japan -> Hong Kong, China) | flight to HK
Leg 3 (Hong Kong, China -> Australia) | flight to Tasmania
Leg 4 (Australia) | Tasmania continued
Leg 5 (Australia -> Bolivia) | flight to La Paz; taxi to Lake Titicaca
Leg 6 (Bolivia) | bus to Cochabamba
Leg 7 (Bolivia -> South Africa) | flight to Johannesburg
Leg 8 (South Africa -> Angola) | flight to Lubango; drive to Namibe
Leg 9 (Angola -> France) | flight to Nantes
Leg 10 (France) | train to Bordeaux
Leg 11 (France -> Costa Rica) | flight to San Jose
Leg 12 (Costa Rica -> United States) | flight to Austin, Texas; Texas Hill Country finale
FINISH LINE: Driftwood Estate Winery, DRIFTWOOD, TEXAS
Show content
<3 Family, friends, food, freedom...FULFILLED <3
Countries "raced": Greece (2019), Italy (2017), Switzerland (2017), Taiwan (2016), U.S. (WA 2013, CA [S.F. 2014, L.A. 2023], TX 2021, IL all the time)

Offline violetb1911

• RFF Sr. Member

CMIIW, But wouldn't Yellowknife, N.T That was used for TARC 4's starting line be further up north than Knik Glacier?

Offline RachelLeVega

• RFF TAR Updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Fearless of ticket agents - too hot to be handled!

CMIIW, But wouldn't Yellowknife, N.T That was used for TARC 4's starting line be further up north than Knik Glacier?
I wasn't aware there was three more followups of TAR Canada that had aired, to be honest. :-[ (I'd only gotten up to season 3.)
But definitely would be the northernmost in the original version.
<3 Family, friends, food, freedom...FULFILLED <3
Countries "raced": Greece (2019), Italy (2017), Switzerland (2017), Taiwan (2016), U.S. (WA 2013, CA [S.F. 2014, L.A. 2023], TX 2021, IL all the time)