Author Topic: TAR Wishlist - locations, routes, twists, teams, tasks and prophetic dreams!  (Read 687964 times)

Offline claude_24hrs

• " I am Claude "
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Not addicted with Reality TV fan-based games
    • Facebook
Israel and Jordan would be great. Pair them with a colder northern European country or something for the middle of a route.

Besides with the Middle East, Bahrain has recently visited in season 30 and it could definitely not going to visit the region in TAR 31.
« Last Edit: March 22, 2018, 05:33:49 AM by claude_24hrs »
My posts are fine, so please be careful.

Offline violetb1911

• RFF Full Member
  • rosa diaz x gina linetti
I wholeheartedly agree on diversity in European visits, I would sure love them to keep visiting new countires in Europe (and I don't get why some of them haven't been visited in 30 seasons), but skipping Europe entirely doesn't seem right to me, no matter how diverse your route is.

Yass. European Legs are some of the best ones.
IMO they should just finish Western Europe by s31, there are only 2 countries which they haven't visited - Luxembourg and Andorra. In addition to this some of the other countries are also undervisited:
Iceland - visited twice, season 6 & 30.
Ireland - visited once, season 12.
England - visited four times, season 3, 7, 17, 25
Scotland - visited twice, season 22, 25
Northern Ireland - visited once, season 22
Wales - visited once, season 24
Belgium - visited twice, season 19 & 30.
Spain - visited four times, season 3, 10, 21, 24
Portugal - visited twice, season 3 & 23.
Luxembourg, Andorra and Liechtenstein have never been visited (One roadblock in Liechtenstein, season 18)

They should either make a full fledged visit to Eastern Europe or cover any of these (except for Belgium and Iceland ofc)
TAR Crossworlds, 2018.

Online Gra1162

• RFF Full Member
  • GO ADMIRL LINDSAY HER HOTNESSS
I wholeheartedly agree on diversity in European visits, I would sure love them to keep visiting new countires in Europe (and I don't get why some of them haven't been visited in 30 seasons), but skipping Europe entirely doesn't seem right to me, no matter how diverse your route is.

IMO they should just finish Western Europe by s31, there are only 2 countries which they haven't visited - Luxembourg and Andorra. In addition to this some of the other countries are also undervisited:
Luxembourg, Andorra and Liechtenstein have never been visited (One roadblock in Liechtenstein, season 18)

They should either make a full fledged visit to Eastern Europe or cover any of these (except for Belgium and Iceland ofc)

Northern Ireland,Wales and Scotland are part of England so its counted together
The amazing race (us) the amazing race (Israel)

Online Gra1162

• RFF Full Member
Israel and Jordan would be great. Pair them with a colder northern European country or something for the middle of a route.

Besides with the Middle East, Bahrain has recently visited in season 30 and it could definitely not going to visit the region in TAR 31.
True however they might skip one season then do middle east again this happened when Tar 28 went the Ameria and Goregia 9Are the middle east i am not that sure) but Dhabi is middle east and the went there and then the skipped a season and went to Bahrin so it means we need to wait to Tar 32 and for an extra note i think Tar will not go to india for a long time cause they been there so many times 1, 4, 5, 7, 10, 12, 13, 14, 18, 20, 27

Offline violetb1911

• RFF Full Member
My Season 32 wishlist locations (I know I made one so that will be be my Season 31 wishlist)
Fenway Park,Boston(Starting line)
Jerusalem,Israel :cheer: (call me mad since I added it to the other wishlist however I still want it so.......)(ELIM)
Doha,Qatar :cheer:(ELIM)
Rabat,Morocco(New twist x2 Yield)(ELIM)
Tataouine,Tunisia(Given clue at the pit stop(continue racing)
Barcelona,Spain(ELIM) (I know people said its bad B:) but its better than Madrid, Madrid is dirty I have been to both places so I know)
,Greece :conf:(Double U-Turn) (ELIM) (its so nice there and really beautiful so maybe it can boost the ratings)
,Belares (NON)
,Belares (ELIM)(TRIPLE U-TURN AND INTERSPTION)
,Chad (Double U-TURN) (ELIM)
Xian,China (NON)
Jeju,South Korea (NON)
Taipei,Taiwan(I ensure u there are direct flights back to USA cause Taiwan people love USA) (ELIM)
Roswell,New Mexico (it will be nice I think they first need to go to New Mexico then self drive to Roswell they might screw up tho it will be good to watch plus new Mexico never got visited in starting line and Finish Line) (Top 3)
Teams (newbies)
4 f/f
4 m/m
3 m/f
Teams (newbies)
Lesbians f/f (I add Lesbians so they can always create conflict with other teams bring rating up tho i will hate them unless they are like the Lesbians that won Tar Canada 4)
BFF f/f  (I guess)
American Ninga warrior girls f/f (Cause they are strong and will play dirty) (eg Jessie)
Beauty Queens f/f (I hope they are like Dustin and Kandice)
Models m/m (hope they are like Daniel and that other guy from Tar Israel 6)
American ninga warrior guys m/m (If we can't get girl at least get some boys)
best friends m/m
Friends m/m
Twins f/m
Dating f/m
Married f/m

1] I love your wishlist ! This would sound like a really beautiful race. 2 double u-turns and one triple u-turn  :funny: some teams are going to get wrecked really bad by this.
2] Is the list in ascending leg-wise order? if so, you can't start the race by traveling from Boston to Jerusalem, and then go back west-side towards Morocco.
I've arranged it in west-to-east order here:
Show content

Leg 1 : Boston, Massachusetts, USA --> Barcelona, Spain
Leg 2 : Barcelona, Spain --> Rabat, Morocco
Leg 3 : Rabat, Morocco --> Tataouine, Tunisia
Leg 4 : Tataouine, Tunisia --> Zakouma National Park, Chad
Leg 5 : N'Djamena, Chad --> Santorini, Greece (you mentioned that Greece is beautiful, so I chose Santorini : ) )
Leg 6 : Santorini, Greece --> Brest, Belarus
Leg 7 : Minsk, Belarus
Leg 8 : Minsk, Belarus --> Jerusalem, Israel
Leg 9 : Jerusalem, Israel --> Doha, Qatar
Leg 10 : Doha, Qatar --> Xi'an, China
Leg 11 : Xi'an, China --> Jeju City, South Korea
Leg 12 : Jeju City, South Korea --> Roswell, New Mexico, USA

3] Jerusalem raises some eyebrows... USA and Jerusalem aren't exactly on the most peaceful terms. Since you seem so keen on Israel, switch it for Tel Aviv or some place exotic like Rosh Hanikra. Qatar has a very less probability being visited as Manama, Bahrain was just visited in season 30. Same goes for Rabat, Tangiers was just visited season 30. Even Greece seems like a bit doubtful, as we visited it in s29, but then again they visited Indonesia continuously from s21 to s23, so all these might just be possible.

4] Your passion for American Ninja Warrior is really well-wrought  :lol: I second that.
TAR Crossworlds, 2018.

Offline violetb1911

• RFF Full Member

Northern Ireland,Wales and Scotland are part of England so its counted together

*United Kingdom
Yes, I know it's technically counted together but I've taken them as British Isles because I visited the UK last year and the people, the culture and the ways of life in all these different isles are so vastly different. Even if you look into the history of the formation of the UK, most of these were just forced in. When Wolfe Tone rebelled against the British Troops Ireland was just incorporated into UK. It took Ireland a long time to gain independence, and finally post the Irish War of Independence from 1919 to 1921 Ireland became what it is known today. Northern Ireland is still a part of the UK, but at least we have Ireland as a separate country. Similarly Wales and Scotland are on a whole new paradigm as compared to England. That's why I took them separate.
TAR Crossworlds, 2018.

Online Gra1162

• RFF Full Member
My Season 32 wishlist locations (I know I made one so that will be be my Season 31 wishlist)
Fenway Park,Boston(Starting line)
Jerusalem,Israel :cheer: (call me mad since I added it to the other wishlist however I still want it so.......)(ELIM)
Doha,Qatar :cheer:(ELIM)
Rabat,Morocco(New twist x2 Yield)(ELIM)
Tataouine,Tunisia(Given clue at the pit stop(continue racing)
Barcelona,Spain(ELIM) (I know people said its bad B:) but its better than Madrid, Madrid is dirty I have been to both places so I know)
,Greece :conf:(Double U-Turn) (ELIM) (its so nice there and really beautiful so maybe it can boost the ratings)
,Belares (NON)
,Belares (ELIM)(TRIPLE U-TURN AND INTERSPTION)
,Chad (Double U-TURN) (ELIM)
Xian,China (NON)
Jeju,South Korea (NON)
Taipei,Taiwan(I ensure u there are direct flights back to USA cause Taiwan people love USA) (ELIM)
Roswell,New Mexico (it will be nice I think they first need to go to New Mexico then self drive to Roswell they might screw up tho it will be good to watch plus new Mexico never got visited in starting line and Finish Line) (Top 3)
Teams (newbies)
4 f/f
4 m/m
3 m/f
Teams (newbies)
Lesbians f/f (I add Lesbians so they can always create conflict with other teams bring rating up tho i will hate them unless they are like the Lesbians that won Tar Canada 4)
BFF f/f  (I guess)
American Ninga warrior girls f/f (Cause they are strong and will play dirty) (eg Jessie)
Beauty Queens f/f (I hope they are like Dustin and Kandice)
Models m/m (hope they are like Daniel and that other guy from Tar Israel 6)
American ninga warrior guys m/m (If we can't get girl at least get some boys)
best friends m/m
Friends m/m
Twins f/m
Dating f/m
Married f/m

1] I love your wishlist ! This would sound like a really beautiful race. 2 double u-turns and one triple u-turn  :funny: some teams are going to get wrecked really bad by this.
2] Is the list in ascending leg-wise order? if so, you can't start the race by traveling from Boston to Jerusalem, and then go back west-side towards Morocco.
I've arranged it in west-to-east order here:
Show content

Leg 1 : Boston, Massachusetts, USA --> Barcelona, Spain
Leg 2 : Barcelona, Spain --> Rabat, Morocco
Leg 3 : Rabat, Morocco --> Tataouine, Tunisia
Leg 4 : Tataouine, Tunisia --> Zakouma National Park, Chad
Leg 5 : N'Djamena, Chad --> Santorini, Greece (you mentioned that Greece is beautiful, so I chose Santorini : ) )
Leg 6 : Santorini, Greece --> Brest, Belarus
Leg 7 : Minsk, Belarus
Leg 8 : Minsk, Belarus --> Jerusalem, Israel
Leg 9 : Jerusalem, Israel --> Doha, Qatar
Leg 10 : Doha, Qatar --> Xi'an, China
Leg 11 : Xi'an, China --> Jeju City, South Korea
Leg 12 : Jeju City, South Korea --> Roswell, New Mexico, USA

3] Jerusalem raises some eyebrows... USA and Jerusalem aren't exactly on the most peaceful terms. Since you seem so keen on Israel, switch it for Tel Aviv or some place exotic like Rosh Hanikra. Qatar has a very less probability being visited as Manama, Bahrain was just visited in season 30. Same goes for Rabat, Tangiers was just visited season 30. Even Greece seems like a bit doubtful, as we visited it in s29, but then again they visited Indonesia continuously from s21 to s23, so all these might just be possible.

4] Your passion for American Ninja Warrior is really well-wrought  :lol: I second that.
Omg thank you i just wanna add the american Ninja warrior cause they would be really good at opsticale course thing but bad at mental stuff i hope they are not like april from season 30 i only added xian cause i would be going there and i did the list on the bus with no wifi so i think its nice however i have lots of spelling mistakes cause i am a bad speller i wanted to find how to spell Santorini but since i had no wifi so i just wrote a note

Offline nrh2110

• RFF Full Member
Starting Line: Seattle, Washington

Leg 1: Pocheon, South Korea (teams fly to Seoul and sign up for bus to Pocheon)
Leg 2: Busan, South Korea
Leg 3: Kaohsiung, Taiwan
Leg 4: Kathmandu, Nepal
Leg 5: Mauritius Islands
Leg 6: Cappadocia, Turkey
Leg 7: Izmir, Turkey
Leg 8: Vilnius, Lithuania (hi Marionete)
Leg 9: Riga, Latvia
Leg 10: Gothenburg, Sweden
Leg 11: Stockholm, Sweden
Leg 12: San Diego, California (fly to Los Angeles and helicopter to San Diego)

Thoughts?

Offline violetb1911

• RFF Full Member
Starting Line: Seattle, Washington

Leg 1: Pocheon, South Korea (teams fly to Seoul and sign up for bus to Pocheon)
Leg 2: Busan, South Korea
Leg 3: Kaohsiung, Taiwan
Leg 4: Kathmandu, Nepal
Leg 5: Mauritius Islands
Leg 6: Cappadocia, Turkey
Leg 7: Izmir, Turkey
Leg 8: Vilnius, Lithuania (hi Marionete)
Leg 9: Riga, Latvia
Leg 10: Gothenburg, Sweden
Leg 11: Stockholm, Sweden
Leg 12: San Diego, California (fly to Los Angeles and helicopter to San Diego)

Thoughts?

Needs more of southern hemisphere action. Vilinus and Riga are pretty similar, so substitute one of them. Also travel by ship from Riga to Stockholm !!!
TAR Crossworlds, 2018.

Offline Marionete

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • The sky's more blue
If I ever made a wishlist of what I wanted TAR to do in my country/area, I would love them to do a countryside leg and self-drive around The Curonian Spit (look it up :colors) and the towns on it.
But I agree that both Lithuania and Latvia on the same route would feel a bit same-y, unless, like I said, we had a countryside leg and a city leg to make those legs different.

Online dryedmangoez

• RFF Frantic Poster
    • DryedMangoez.com
I don't see anything wrong with going to a Middle Eastern country in consecutive seasons when TAR goes to the same country in consecutive seasons. Especially since an Israel or Jordan would be a new country, each with very iconic locations that would make any Legs in either country distinct and different from a UAE or Bahrain visit.

Offline BourkieBoy

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Carlton FC
Wanna see maybe Tel Aviv on TAR32, but not Jerusalem thanks to Mr Trump...

Jordan (Petra) would be an AMAZING place to visit <33333333333333
LLLL

0 wins and 4 losses. 18th on the ladder. We Suck.

Offline nrh2110

• RFF Full Member
I think we need to wary though. Like I said before, now is not a good time for an Israel visit due to TAR trying to recover ratings and an Israel visit could alienate a large portion of their fanbase.

Offline NELs

• RFF Jr. Member
Due to the political status of the US and Israel, it will be unlikely, and why are people complaining about visiting the Middle East twice in a row when they visited India for three consecutive season being TAR 12-14. They've done the Middle East twice in a row before. TAR 9 in Oman (was a new country at the time) and then one season later in TAR 10 they visited Kuwait (only visited in season 10 and is the deepest in the Middle East they've gone.) I hope they can break Kuwait's record any time soon. Now I'll have (yet another) countries from ___ region again:

Qatar: I know this might be unlikely, but this is where they are hosting FIFA 2022, and will make a nice visit.
Jordan: The only wonders of the (modern) world they have visited are The Great Wall of China, Cristo Redentor, The Colosseum, and The Taj Mahal, I feel like Petra and Jordan are long overdue and will break Kuwait's record. After this they will have visited all countries that start with "J."
Lebanon: Now if they stay close or in Beirut and avoid the Lebanon/Syria border then it will be all right.
Iraqi Kurdistan: I agree 100% with nrh2110 with this. It will be a nice surprise and we need more positives of Iraq. Like I said with Lebanon if they stay away from borders they will be all right.
Kuwait: I would love to see this country again and have a switchback, to what I think is the most dangerous Fast Forward the race has ever done.

Online dryedmangoez

• RFF Frantic Poster
    • DryedMangoez.com
I highly doubt any country would alienate TAR viewers. Especially now.
And to be honest, I think a return to Russia would alienate more viewers than a visit to Israel.

At the same time, you could "alienate" viewers who have negative views on Vietnam or any other communist country or the Philippines because you think the president is horrible, for example.

TAR visiting a country has never been about supporting or rebuking its government or politics. At least a 1/3 of the countries already visited would've been eliminated in the planning stages if so. Racers' safety, whether or not they can get TV-ready locations and what kinds of incentives the local tourism board are offering are a higher priority than making a geopolitical statement.

Offline nrh2110

• RFF Full Member
And to be honest, I think a return to Russia would alienate more viewers than a visit to Israel.

At the same time, you could "alienate" viewers who have negative views on Vietnam or any other communist country or the Philippines because you think the president is horrible, for example.

TAR visiting a country has never been about supporting or rebuking its government or politics. At least a 1/3 of the countries already visited would've been eliminated in the planning stages if so. Racers' safety, whether or not they can get TV-ready locations and what kinds of incentives the local tourism board are offering are a higher priority than making a geopolitical statement.

Comparing Israel to Philippines or Vietnam is a terrible analogy. There's a huge difference in sentiment between those who are just against political views and those who are against a country because of their apartheid/genocidal tendencies, to the point that they will boycott anything that supports that country, in this case, Israel. The Wonder Woman, for example, was successful, but not as successful as it could've been because of Gal Gadot's history of supporting Israel's militant/hawkish/genocidal/apartheid policies. I saw that at my university. Amazing Race does not want to risk this, especially now given the contentions between pro-Israeli and pro-Palestinian groups being as high as they are now. Maybe I'm wrong and they will, but it's a bad move, and TAR is pretty smart about it. Hence, this is why Philippines and Vietnam is not a good analogy.

Russia on the other hand, you're right, will probably alienate some viewers, so now that I think about it, it probably won't happen, at least until things cool down between us and them. But it's still not comparable to Israel.

Online Gra1162

• RFF Full Member

No not really I don't think going to Russia would boost the rating cause in Russia u only dance have tea parties, swimming, dolls and time zone Israel on the other hand has dead sea so they can have some dead sea task, Memory task of the gods and thing or temples like in indonesia in asia 5 they can go to the crying wall beach task in tel aviv art task in tel aviv too desert task black sea task Israel has so much to offer however if we go to israel for one season we need to wait for other season to go to jordan cause they are simillar

Offline nrh2110

• RFF Full Member

No not really I don't think going to Russia would boost the rating cause in Russia u only dance have tea parties, swimming, dolls and time zone Israel on the other hand has dead sea so they can have some dead sea task, Memory task of the gods and thing or temples like in indonesia in asia 5 they can go to the crying wall beach task in tel aviv art task in tel aviv too desert task black sea task Israel has so much to offer however if we go to israel for one season we need to wait for other season to go to jordan cause they are simillar

Thatís not the point I was making...

Offline NELs

• RFF Jr. Member

I'm sorry but what is the point you're trying to make. This post is honestly stereotypical of the countries you mentioned. There are plenty of things to do in countries, even The Vatican has plenty to do in a day. The reason why people are doubting that Russia is not going to be visited anytime soon is because of current events with the US and Russia, the same thing can be said with Israel. There is also no problem with visiting two bordering countries for consecutive seasons  Look at TAR 1 it visited both South Africa and Zambia. then in TAR 2 they visited Namibia which borders both Zambia and South Africa. Look at my earlier post on this page about Oman and Kuwait. They don't need to wait about 2-5 seasons to visit the same region again. Look at Zambia and Namibia for example they are both in Southern Africa and they are both different countries with different cultures and most importantly different terrain. Namibia is mostly desert while Zambia is mostly a rain forest/savanna. All I'm trying to say is that you should put more research in posts. I'm not trying to sound mean but I put research in my Wish Lists and know which countries to avoid and which are safe. I might make mistakes, but that is normal.

Online Gra1162

• RFF Full Member

I'm sorry but what is the point you're trying to make. This post is honestly stereotypical of the countries you mentioned. There are plenty of things to do in countries, even The Vatican has plenty to do in a day. The reason why people are doubting that Russia is not going to be visited anytime soon is because of current events with the US and Russia, the same thing can be said with Israel. There is also no problem with visiting two bordering countries for consecutive seasons  Look at TAR 1 it visited both South Africa and Zambia. then in TAR 2 they visited Namibia which borders both Zambia and South Africa. Look at my earlier post on this page about Oman and Kuwait. They don't need to wait about 2-5 seasons to visit the same region again. Look at Zambia and Namibia for example they are both in Southern Africa and they are both different countries with different cultures and most importantly different terrain. Namibia is mostly desert while Zambia is mostly a rain forest/savanna. All I'm trying to say is that you should put more research in posts. I'm not trying to sound mean but I put research in my Wish Lists and know which countries to avoid and which are safe. I might make mistakes, but that is normal.
But there is this blog writen by a british that lives in Israel and he says it is really safe to visit

Offline Marionete

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • The sky's more blue
No one's talking about Israel being unsafe to visit. :groan:

Offline NELs

• RFF Jr. Member

But there is this blog writen by a british that lives in Israel and he says it is really safe to visit

You are not understanding what we are saying, ties with Israel and the United Kingdom are different than ties with Israel and the United States. There is a reason as to why current events reflect on the countries they can visit. Look at Tunisia and Egypt for example. They were safe to visit at the time when TAR 1 and TAR 5 were filming. Then go to the present day and Tunisia and Egypt have had major political problems. Bertram said himself that Egypt was "Off the list" at the time the violent revolution in the country started.

Offline BourkieBoy

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Carlton FC
You'all are DREAMING! NO WAY TAR will visit Iraq! Once again, thanks to Mr Trump...
LLLL

0 wins and 4 losses. 18th on the ladder. We Suck.

Offline violetb1911

• RFF Full Member
If I ever made a wishlist of what I wanted TAR to do in my country/area, I would love them to do a countryside leg and self-drive around The Curonian Spit (look it up :colors) and the towns on it.
But I agree that both Lithuania and Latvia on the same route would feel a bit same-y, unless, like I said, we had a countryside leg and a city leg to make those legs different.

I looked up the Curonian Spit and asdfghjkl IT'S SO PRETTY!
Yes Actually you can have like a countryside leg which focuses more on the culture and then a city leg, sounds like a good idea!
TAR Crossworlds, 2018.

Offline violetb1911

• RFF Full Member
Due to the political status of the US and Israel, it will be unlikely, and why are people complaining about visiting the Middle East twice in a row when they visited India for three consecutive season being TAR 12-14. They've done the Middle East twice in a row before. TAR 9 in Oman (was a new country at the time) and then one season later in TAR 10 they visited Kuwait (only visited in season 10 and is the deepest in the Middle East they've gone.) I hope they can break Kuwait's record any time soon. Now I'll have (yet another) countries from ___ region again:

Qatar: I know this might be unlikely, but this is where they are hosting FIFA 2022, and will make a nice visit.
Jordan: The only wonders of the (modern) world they have visited are The Great Wall of China, Cristo Redentor, The Colosseum, and The Taj Mahal, I feel like Petra and Jordan are long overdue and will break Kuwait's record. After this they will have visited all countries that start with "J."
Lebanon: Now if they stay close or in Beirut and avoid the Lebanon/Syria border then it will be all right.
Iraqi Kurdistan: I agree 100% with nrh2110 with this. It will be a nice surprise and we need more positives of Iraq. Like I said with Lebanon if they stay away from borders they will be all right.
Kuwait: I would love to see this country again and have a switchback, to what I think is the most dangerous Fast Forward the race has ever done.

Yes, Kuwait's fast-forward was super dangerous and I feel that we should have a switchback to this but make it a roadblock instead! Qatar and Bahrain are really similar countries, but nonetheless Qatar also has its own variety of tasks to do. It's highly doubtful that they'll visit Qatar in a season right after Bahrain, and if you look at TAR 10's route they visited 12 countries (excluding US) in 12 legs and 1 double length leg, which is why they would have decided to include Kuwait and 2 African Nations (Mauritius and Madagascar). I think the race is focusing more on African countries as not only is Africa under-explored on the race but also because US has mostly peaceful relations with them. It's really surprising and good to see that we got Morocco, Zimbabwe & Bahrain in TAR 30. So, if TAR follows a similar route to TAR 30 and wants only one leg in Qatar (which would be underwhelming) they should definitely take it. But when there are dozens of European and African countries under-explored, it's the race's decision on where to go.
You can't visit Lebanon and Israel in the same season, granted that there are no flights from Israel to Beirut or any relation whatsoever at all between Israel and Lebanon.
Jordan is a pretty good idea. Jordan is just like the other middle-eastern countries but Jordan is not so similar that it would just be a UAE revisit. Jordan seems pretty good to go. I like the idea of going to Jordan, it would be new and unique.
Again Iraq is not the safest. Sure the Kurdistan is well protected but the race can't put the racers' life at risk just for visiting Iraq. The news might report Iraq safe, but there is still a lot of insurgency in other parts of Iraq and even if somebody tips them off Iraqi rebels might attack, and even if they are held off it's a risk the race can't take.
TAR Crossworlds, 2018.