Author Topic: TAR Wishlist - locations, routes, twists, teams, tasks & dreams!**NO SPOILERS**  (Read 1538475 times)

Offline Zack.

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
...well this is awkward; here's a TAR 30 prospective route. Only 11 legs because #budget but

LEG 1 - Los Angeles, CA to Calgary to Banff National Park, Canada*1
LEG 2 - to Dublin, Ireland
LEG 3 - to Waterford, Ireland*
LEG 4 - to the Black Forest, Germany*2
LEG 5 - to Malkerns, Swaziland3
LEG 6 - to Nelspruit, South Africa*
LEG 7 - to Mumbai, India
LEG 8 - to Taichung, Taiwan
LEG 9 - to the Yasawa Islands, Fiji4
LEG 10 - to the Sabeto Valley, Fiji*
LEG 11 - to Los Angeles, CA

5 continents, 9 countries, 30,000 miles~

Notes-
*self-driving leg
1 - teams would arrive in Calgary at night for a task or two, then travel by bus to Banff the next morning (think TAR 28)
2 - teams would be told their next clue was located in Freiburg, Germany, inside a car parked at the train station, leaving teams to ~*figure out*~ how to get there (what airport to fly into, how to get to Freiburg from there, etc)
3 - teams would travel by train to Frankfurt then fly to Manzini in Swaziland, where they're given a hired driver and a map and are told to direct him or her to wherever they want to go to
4 - teams fly into Nadi, then take a ferry to the Yasawas for the leg

Offline Platrium

• RFF Frantic Poster
I wish I could watch TAR29 live, but I'm so glad to be back watching TAR. :woohoo: (I don't remember the code for that emoticon, and I can't find it.)

On an unrelated note, I'm back!  :waves:

Offline BourkieBoy

• Aussie Updater (TAR and Survivor)
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I'm a Reality Television Nerd!

WELCOME BACK PLATRIUM! We have missed you!  :conf: :hoot: :bunny :)

Offline Platrium

• RFF Frantic Poster

WELCOME BACK PLATRIUM! We have missed you!  :conf: :hoot: :bunny :)

Glad to be welcomed back! :grins:

Offline dryedmangoez

• RFF Frantic Poster
    • DryedMangoez.com
TAR30 sponsored by Tourism Fiji and Taiwan, The Heart of Asia  :conf:

Leg 1 - San Francisco to Nadi, Fiji
Leg 2 - Nadi to Labasa, Fiji
Leg 3 - Labasa to Melbourne, Australia
Leg 4 - Melbourne to Baguio City, Philippines
Leg 5 - Baguio City to Laoag City, Philippines
Leg 6 - Laoag City to Taichung, Taiwan
Leg 7 - Taichung to Doha, Qatar
Leg 8 - Doha to Helsinki, Finland
Leg 9 - Helsinki to Tallinn, Estonia
Leg 10 - Tallinn to Reykjavik, Iceland
Leg 11 - Reykjavik to San Jose, Costa Rica
Leg 12 - San Jose to San Francisco, USA

-Two Legs in Fiji with a mix of tropical and rural Legs
-Two Legs in the Philippines with a mix of rural and cultural Legs (neither TAR5 or TAR25 had cultural dancing or music tasks)
-Tea tasks in Taichung of course
-Easy connection to Doha
-Weather extremes, hopefully between Doha and Helsinki and then Reykjavik and Costa Rica
-Helsinki to Tallinn because of the budget lol
-And if you want to be cute, final Leg could be in San Jose, CA. lol

Offline Marionete

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • The sky's more blue
I wish they visited Latvia for season 30. Riga has many direct flights to other European countries so it would be a very convenient stop for the race!

Offline BritishTARFan

• RFF Frantic Poster
Tar 30 Wishlist

1. Suva, Fiji 🇫🇯
2. Yasawa Islands, Fiji 🇫🇯
3. Melbourne, Australia 🇦🇺
4. Taitung County, Taiwan 🇹🇼
5. Cebu, Philippines 🇵🇭
6. Bohol, Philippines 🇵🇭
7. Cape Town, South Africa 🇿🇦
8. Banjul, Serrekunda & Marrissa, The Gambia 🇬🇲
9. Dubrovnik, Croatia 🇭🇷 
10. Mostar & Sarajevo, Bosnia & Herzegovina 🇧🇦
11. Barcelona, Spain 🇪🇸
12. New Orleans, Louisiana 🇺🇸

Offline Zack.

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
So basically RFF's TAR 30  is

LA to Fiji
Fiji
Fiji to Australia
Australia to Taiwan
Taiwan to Philippines
Philippines
Philippines to South Africa
South Africa
South Africa to Finland
Finland to Spain
Spain to Ireland
Ireland to US

...which is a pretty good route (double Philippines could be swapped for double Taiwan but whatever) and probably fits #21days12legs better than most recent seasons lol. I would gladly accept a producer credit if this got used :)

Offline BourkieBoy

• RFF Frantic Poster
Right, I'm gunna make my Wishlist:

Leg 1: Los Angeles, United States 🇺🇸-Suva, Fiji 🇫🇯 (Travelling by plane)
Leg 2: Suva, Fiji 🇫🇯-Nadi, Fiji 🇫🇯 (Travelling by bus)
Leg 3: Nadi, Fiji 🇫🇯-Melbourne, Australia 🇦🇺 (Travelling by plane)
Leg 4: Melbourne, Australia 🇦🇺-Tasmania, Australia 🇦🇺 (Travelling by the Spirit of Tasmania and then self-drive)
Leg 5: Tasmania, Australia 🇦🇺-Manila, Phillipines 🇵🇭 (Travelling by plane)
Leg 6: Manila, Phillipines 🇵🇭-Cebu, Phillipines 🇵🇭 (Travelling by charter plane)
Leg 7: Cebu, Phillipines 🇵🇭-Taipei, Taiwan 🇹🇼 (Travelling by plane)
Leg 8: Taipei, Taiwan 🇹🇼-Dubai, United Arab Emirates 🇦🇪 (Travelling by plane and then self-driving)
Leg 9: Dubai, United Arab Emirates 🇦🇪-Nairobi, Kenya 🇰🇪 (Travelling by plane)
Leg 10: Nairobi, Kenya 🇰🇪-Durban, South Africa 🇿🇦 (Travelling by plane and then self-driving)
Leg 11: Durban, South Africa 🇿🇦-Cape Town, South Africa 🇿🇦 (Travelling by plane)
Leg 12: Cape Town, South Africa 🇿🇦-San Antonio, United States 🇺🇸 (Travelling by plane)

Hope u guys enjoyed!

Offline BritishTARFan

• RFF Frantic Poster
Right, I'm gunna make my Wishlist:

Leg 1: Los Angeles, United States 🇺🇸-Suva, Fiji 🇫🇯 (Travelling by plane)
Leg 2: Suva, Fiji 🇫🇯-Nadi, Fiji 🇫🇯 (Travelling by bus)
Leg 3: Nadi, Fiji 🇫🇯-Melbourne, Australia 🇦🇺 (Travelling by plane)
Leg 4: Melbourne, Australia 🇦🇺-Tasmania, Australia 🇦🇺 (Travelling by the Spirit of Tasmania and then self-drive)
Leg 5: Tasmania, Australia 🇦🇺-Manila, Phillipines 🇵🇭 (Travelling by plane)
Leg 6: Manila, Phillipines 🇵🇭-Cebu, Phillipines 🇵🇭 (Travelling by charter plane)
Leg 7: Cebu, Phillipines 🇵🇭-Taipei, Taiwan 🇹🇼 (Travelling by plane)
Leg 8: Taipei, Taiwan 🇹🇼-Dubai, United Arab Emirates 🇦🇪 (Travelling by plane and then self-driving)
Leg 9: Dubai, United Arab Emirates 🇦🇪-Nairobi, Kenya 🇰🇪 (Travelling by plane)
Leg 10: Nairobi, Kenya 🇰🇪-Durban, South Africa 🇿🇦 (Travelling by plane and then self-driving)
Leg 11: Durban, South Africa 🇿🇦-Cape Town, South Africa 🇿🇦 (Travelling by plane)
Leg 12: Cape Town, South Africa 🇿🇦-San Antonio, United States 🇺🇸 (Travelling by plane)

Hope u guys enjoyed!

But we just visited Dubai?

Offline BritishTARFan

• RFF Frantic Poster
All Tar 30 possible locations -- No s27 beyond execpt India, China & Colombia

Europe
————

Ireland (Dublin, Moher)
Spain (Barcelona, Madrid)
Germany (Cologne, Berlin, Dresden)
Sweden (Stockholm)
Finland (Helsinki, Rovaniemi)
Iceland (Anywhere)
Russia (Saint Petersburg)
Croatia (Dubrovnik, Split)
Bosnia (Sarajevo, Mostar)
Montenegro (Kotor)
Czech Republic (Prague, Pilsen, Česky Krumlov)
Slovakia (Bratislava)
Slovenia (Ljublijana, Bled)
Hungary (Budapest, Balaton)
Romania (Bucharest, Sighisoara, Sibiu, Brasov)
Belgium (Bruges)
Cyprus (Larnaca, Paphos)
Luxembourg (Luxembourg)
Latvia (Riga)

Asia
———

China (Chengdu, Xi’an, Beijing, Yangshuo)
Taiwan (Taipei, Taitung, Kaohsiung)
Japan (Osaka, Kyoto, Nara, Kanazawa, Hokkaido)
Philippines (Cebu, Bohol, Boracay, Banuae, Baguio, Vigan, Sagada)
Malaysia (Penang)
Cambodia (Siem Reap, Koh Rong)
Laos (Vientiane, Vang Vieng, Luang Prabang)
Myanmar (Yangon, Inle Lake, Mandalay, Bagan)
Thailand (Chiang Mai)
India (Mumbai, Hyderabad, Rajasthan)
Jordan (Anywhere)
Israel (Anywhere)
Oman (Anywhere)

Africa
————

South Africa (Cape Town, Kruger, Garden Route, Durban)
Kenya (Lake Nakuru, Masai Mara, Amboseli)
Rwanda (Kigali, Volcanos NP)
Ethiopia (Addis Ababa, Gondar, Lalibela, Axum)
Egypt (Cairo, Luxor, Alexandria, Aswan)
Senegal (Dakar)
Ghana (Accra)
Gambia (Coast & Bird Watching)
Mauritius
Seychelles
Cape Verde

Oceania
—————

Australia (Melbourne, Sydney, Brisbane, Uluru, Whitsundays, Cairns, Fraser Island, Gold Coast, Tasmania, Great barrier Reef)
New Zealand (Queenstown, Wellington, Bay of Islands, Auckland)
Fiji (Suva, Nadi, Yasawa)
Cook Islands (Aitutaki, Rarotonga)

South America — I doubt a visit but still
————————

Bolivia (La Paz, Sucre, Salar de Uyuni)
Peru (Cusco, Sacred Valley, Arequipa, Lima, Puno, Nazca, Paracas, Iquitos)
Ecuador (Galapagos, Quito, Cuenca, Otavalo, Tena)
Uruguay (Montevideo)
Colombia (Medellín, Bogotá, Salento) — More of a hope

North America
————————

Costa Rica (Monteverde, Arenal, Jaco, Quepos, Tortuguero, Tamarindo)
Nicaragua (león, Granada, Ometepe)
Guatemala (Antigua, Tikal)
Belize (Coast)
Canada (Vancouver, Banff, Jasper, Montreál, Toronto, Niagara, Nova Scotia, Vancouver Island, Whistler)
Barbados
Bahamas
St. Lucia
Antigua
Cuba (Havana, Trinidad)
Jamaica (Kingston, Montego Bay, Ochos Rio, Port Antonio)
Puerto Rico (San Juan, Vieques)
Dominican Republic (Santo Domingo, Punta Cana, Puerto Plata)

« Last Edit: October 03, 2017, 01:56:03 PM by BritishTARFan »

Offline violetb1911

• RFF Sr. Member
There were 2 sets I could think of :
the 1st one (aforementioned in a previous post on another topic) as follows [as per an oceania route] :
Leg 1 : New Zealand , and they could probably visit wellington.
Leg 2 : New Zealand (again), and this time they could delve into Maori cultures and customs.
Leg 3 : LAOS !!
Leg 4 : India (it is over visited I know) India is a very chaotic country and is also brimming with culture and traditions.
Leg 5 : Kazakhstan , visit long overdue from season 13. They could probably visit Almaty.
Leg 6 : Kyrgyzstan , this would be a 1st time visit and also teams could travel by bus from Almaty to Bishkek.
Leg 7 : Israel , they could visit Tel Aviv, the place is beautiful and a few beach themed activities could take place.
Leg 8 : Israel (again) , they could delve into Jewish culture and also if possible visit Rosh Hanikra (for its beautiful grottoes)
Leg 9 : Morocco , I know they had just visited it in season 25 but teams can really partake in a myriad of tasks here.
Leg 10 : Portugal , teams could travel over the strait of gibraltar and drive to portugal. There is quite a lot to do in portugal, but it eould especially be nice if the leg laid emphasis on the portuguese carnival.
Leg 11 : IBIZA ! it's a balearic island that (I think) TAR has never visited before and there's loads of fun activities to do there.
Leg 12 : Some quaint city along the eastern coast, not really sure.
---
the 2nd one, as per an european route [I'm barring south america] :
Leg 1 : Canada ! I really think it'd be nice if they actually had a pit-stop in canada.
Leg 2 : Iceland; it has only been visited once before (Season 6) and I really think it's high time they visited it.
Leg 3 : Ireland; (same as iceland)
Leg 4 & Leg 5 : Any 2 parts of United Kingdom - Such as New England or Wales or Northern Ireland. Really, a culturally diverse place.
Leg 6 : Italy; probably Tuscany.
Leg 7 : Italy (again); probably visit Venice, and something similar to the leg 2 of season 4 detour and combine it with the detour in leg 4 of season 26.
Leg 8 : Pristina in Kosovo! This would be a 1st time visit and even though there might be not a lot to do in Kosovo, there is a lot of serb and albanian cultures at play here, so we could mess around with that.
Leg 9 : Any middle eastern country, really. Probably Qatar or Lebanon, some country that hasn't been visited before.
Leg 10 & Leg 11 : Australia ! Like most people have suggested, one leg in a metropolis like Melbourne and another in the outback.
Leg 12 : They could probably visit Hawai'i again or they could just opt for some city on the Western coast.
Thoughts ??

Offline claude_24hrs

• " I am Claude "
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Not interested with fantasy games
    • Facebook
Posted this from TAR 30 Pre-Race Speculation thread:

Is there a chance for Iceland to be visited? Imagine racing beneath the northern lights! :hoot:

Hopefully! I mean, they could ANYWHERE in Europe this season IMO.

They might do a leg in Denmark and off to Iceland!

I really hope Finland would be awesome for a visit in TAR 30 that has a Northern Light appearance in springtime.

Offline Platrium

• RFF Frantic Poster
Has there been a TAR episode wherein the aurora was seen or visible? ???

Offline WafflesAndpancakes

• RFF Not So Newbie
I dont think there was any. Except for Justin proposing to Diana in Iceland. Fingers crossed for next season!

Offline WafflesAndpancakes

• RFF Not So Newbie
Ok so I made a route that i want to see on TAR30
Leg 1- New Orleans to Nassau, The Bahamas: Tropical scenery, marine tasks hopefully.
Leg 2- The Bahamas to Valparaiso, Chile
Leg 3 Chile to Cape Town, South Africa - SWIMMING WITH SHARKS!
Leg 4- South Africa to Stockholm, Sweden
Leg 5- Sweden to Reykjavik, Iceland - Racing beneath the northern lights would be AMAZING!
Leg 6- Iceland to Barcelona, Spain - Barcelona is a very Cultural place, maybe an Architecture or Art related task about The history of Spain.
Leg 7- Ibiza, Spain
Leg 8- Spain to Yangon, Myanmar - Myanmar deserves to be in this race. The temples there are so many!
Leg 9- Myanmar to Philippines - Not because its my home country, I would like to see them racing in Cebu or Bohol or ever Palawan!
Leg 10- Philippines to Melbourne, Australia- Great place to host a leg. Beautiful Urban City. And Australia is already Overdue!
Leg 11- Australia to Fiji - Heard of Fiji alot, its basically a Paradise! I think it'll do great as a penultimate leg.
Leg 12- Fiji to Seattle - Seattle will be a great spot to host the final leg. A task similar to Dallas in season 26 at the reunion tower, do it in the Space Needle! Overlooking the skyline of this place would be so Jawdropping!

The chances that most of the places in this route to be visited is Very Slim. But I guess nothing is impossible right? :conf:

Offline BourkieBoy

• RFF Frantic Poster
very good wishlist, however if they come to Melbourne, lets hope that they do NOT use public transport! I experienced this VERY ugly today!

Offline TentsOnFire

• RFF Newbie
(First post after being a long-time lurker!)

I've always created scenarios in my head as to what route I would enjoy, if I ever got on TAR. I also had the idea that there would always be a new country visited each episode, just to add more variety. Just having fun with destinations, this would be an awesome season:

Leg 1: Los Angeles, USA → Tokyo, Japan
Leg 2: Tokyo, Japan → Osaka, Japan → Busan, South Korea
Leg 3: Busan, South Korea → Ürümqi, China
Leg 4: Ürümqi, China → Doha, Qatar
Leg 5: Doha, Qatar → Luanda, Angola
Leg 6: Luanda, Angola → Tel Aviv, Israel
Leg 7: Tel Aviv, Israel → Riga, Latvia
Leg 8: Riga, Latvia → Oppland, Norway
Leg 9: Oppland, Norway → Lyon, France
Leg 10: Lyon, France → Quito, Ecuador
Leg 11: Quito, Ecuador → Santiago, Dominican Republic
Leg 12: Santiago, Dominican Republic → New York City, USA

Offline Alenaveda

• TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • R.F.F. Game Host A.A.R.G. 11
 :hiya and  :welcome2: to the R.F.F., TentsOnFire!
"When you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains - however improbable - must be the truth." - Sir Arthur Conan Doyle

"No person deserves your tears, and who deserves them will not make you cry." - Gabriel García Márquez

Offline Zack.

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
I assume the travel on leg 2 is done entirely without flight and thus I love it  :sab

Speaking of potential torture, I tried to make TAR 30: #BudgetRealness but how it shook out the only actual budget friendly thing done was that there are only 11 legs  :funny:. Before you judge me, here-

tl;dr:
LEG 1 - Los Angeles, CA to Vladivostok, Russia
LEG 2 - to Donghae, South Korea
LEG 3 - to Luang Prabang, Laos
LEG 4 - to Luang Prabang, Laos
LEG 5 - to Petra National Park, Jordan
LEG 6 - to Grand Comore, Comoros
LEG 7 - to Moheli, Comoros
LEG 8 - to Cape Town, South Africa
LEG 9 - to Ordino, Andorra
LEG 10 - to Barcelona, Spain
LEG 11 - to Niagara Falls, NY

long winded
Show content
LEG 1 - Los Angeles, CA to Vladivostok, Russia
hooboy. So. LA start is obvious I feel no need to explain it yay done.
Russia is...kind of? really? very? controversial but as it turns out the farther East you get the more different cultures interweave with it, hence Vladivostok, as the ~San Francisco of Russia~ might prove a fun leg. Plus, for those of you who want a "harder" race, the only way to get flights with a decent time difference (in this case 3:20 vs 3:45 arrivals) is for teams to fly east from Russia, thus starting the race off with a bunch of jet lag yay  :conf:

LEG 2 - to Donghae, South Korea
There is, conveniently enough, a fairly long ferry from Vladivostok to Donghae in Korea - this ferry continues onto Japan and I seriously considered routing teams all the way to Japan but in the end 36 hours on a boat is torturous. *THEN* I was going to have teams take a train into Seoul but...certain...things prevented that. As it turns out Donghae has a fairly prevalent culture, focusing more on "traditional" Korea then the modern or generic or not at all culturally relevant aspects focused on in previous visits so here we are.

LEG 3 - to Luang Prabang, Laos
Since production now basically engineers the leg to get their desired outcome, there's enough time extended to the Pit Start to get teams into Luang Prabang around dusk for a leg focusing on shadow puppetry and night markets and whathaveyou  :bunny

LEG 4 - to Luang Prabang, Laos
I'm 90% sure this leg already exists so here we are #budget :)

LEG 5 - to Petra National Park, Jordan
So I've definitely suggested this...often...but I mean it's one of the few World Monuments that TAR hasn't visited (I was going to say 'not for lack of trying' but that was Survivor lol) and it's easy to get to and it's relatively inexpensive especially now so why not visit? It's your standard camel leg good for at least one laugh.

LEG 6 - to Grand Comore, Comoros
LEG 7 - to Moheli, Comoros
I feel like TAR is a little heavy handed with how they handle impoverished destinations, choosing usually to spend time in Africa and spend some sort of time noting that there are adorable children that go to school in spite of being poor which strikes me as tin-eared. Like...just make the tasks relevant to their culture and let the teams figure out and make commentary on it y'know? Bonus points because between legs 6 and 7 there's a fun ferry ride involved :)

LEG 8 - to Cape Town, South Africa
I'm choosing to assume something awful happened to BvM the last time he was in South Africa since that's really the only reason we haven't seen it in more than a decade o_O. 'Urban African legs' are an underutilized category on this show so here's another one for good measure. The best part is it's relatively well connected to everywhere, facilitating the next leg-

LEG 9 - to Ordino, Andorra
The first clue to this leg would be "Make your way to Andorra. Once there, find your next clue at the train station." and that's it  :conf: As it turns out, the most efficient way is to fly into either Barcelona or Toulouse and then traveling by bus; short of a motor accident they should arrive at roughly the same time (toward the end of the day, in case someone is foolhardy enough to try something else lol). From there, there's enough adventure sports and shopping to fill a leg.

LEG 10 - to Barcelona, Spain
Teams would travel by bus/train to Barcelona, arriving for their first clue in late afternoon (yes this is a night leg  :angel) and doing substantially better things than 'participating in this fake tomato fight (independent of whatever meltdowns would occur) or run through this maze'.

LEG 11 - to Niagara Falls, Ontario / NY
As it turns out, there's a decent amount of things to do in Niagara Falls other than 'go to a random park (that isn't actually that great from experience #justsaying) to do a memory challenge' so I figure it's high time to make up for that mediocre leg, especially since HD cameras would make Niagara all the more beautiful. Yes there's a task involving getting fairly close to the waterfalls but there's plenty to do involving casinos, wine, Nikolas Tesla, the traditional finale heights challenge at Skylon Tower (which is definitely not just a way to add a country or anything  :sab) and a memory task likely involving all the different forms of transportation encountered (by my count, there's two ferries, two trains, probably a tram or two, at least one bus, a camel, a helicopter, and knowing Phil probably a bicycle of some sort  :hoot:).

Offline ZBC Company

• aka spoler
  • RFF Frantic Poster
FranceX2 GermanyX2 Italy Bosnia and Herzegovina EthiopiaX2  Lebanon Uzbekistan Japan

can make me race courser

Offline angkorwhat

• RFF Not So Newbie
I know we just had some in 28, but I would LOVE to see some more Eastern Europe visits (Latvia, Lithuania, Croatia...) as well as maybe Laos.  We've yet to see it on an English-speaking version!

Offline ZBC Company

• aka spoler
  • RFF Frantic Poster
FranceX2 GermanyX2 Italy Bosnia and Herzegovina EthiopiaX2  Lebanon Uzbekistan Japan

can make me race courser

i want see what could do for me

Offline Pi/

• HOST: Design Challenge 8
  • RFF Full Member

can make me race courser

Leg 1: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania to Nice, France
Leg 2: Nice to Dijon, France
Leg 3: Dijon to Bremen, Germany
Leg 4: Bremen to Nuremburg, Germany
Leg 5: Nuremburg to Naples, Italy
Leg 6: Naples to Sarajevo, Bosnia and Herzegovinia
Leg 7: Sarajevo to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
Leg 8: Addis Ababa to Axum, Ethiopia
Leg 9: Axum to Beirut, Lebanon
Leg 10: Beirut to Tashkent, Uzbekistan
Leg 11: Tashkent to Osaka, Japan
Leg 12: Osaka to Yosemite National Park, California
“We inhabit a complex world. Some boundaries are sharp... but nature also includes continua that cannot be neatly parceled into two piles of unambiguous yeses and noes.” - S. J. Gould

“If you don't accept others who are different, it means nothing that you've learned calculus.” - Shirley Chisholm

Online RaceUntilWeDie

• RFF Frantic Poster
I would love to see TAR do 11-leg races again.