Author Topic: TAR Wishlist - locations, routes, twists, teams, tasks & dreams!**NO SPOILERS**  (Read 1538687 times)

Offline BourkieBoy

• Aussie Updater (TAR and Survivor)
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I'm a Reality Television Nerd!
I hope that there is a season with people of all ages - perhaps an age range of about 13-70? What do you guys think? ???

Haha like The AMAZING Race 31: Young V Old! :funny:

Offline TARUSAFan

• RFF Frantic Poster
I hope that there is a season with people of all ages - perhaps an age range of about 13-70? What do you guys think? ???

Let's adjust that to 19-70. Would love to have a race with a lot of diversity. European-American, Asian-American, African-American, Hispanic-American and Oceanian/Pacific Islander-American teams.

Offline ZBC Company

• aka spoler
  • RFF Frantic Poster

Leg 01: Hacienda Heights, California to Taipei, Taiwan
Leg 02: Taipei, Taiwan to Kaohsiung, Taiwan
Leg 03: Kaohsiung, Taiwan to George Town, Malaysia
Leg 04: George Town, Malaysia to Kuching, Malaysia
Leg 05: Kuching, Malaysia to Ulaanbaatar, Mongolia
Leg 07: Ulaanbaatar, Mongolia to Maun, Botswana
Leg 08: Maun, Botswana to Rabat, Morocco
Leg 09: Rabat, Morocco to Dusseldorf, Germany
Leg 10: Dusseldorf, Germany to Cologne, Germany
Leg 11: Cologne, Germany to Luleå, Sweden
Leg 12: Luleå, Sweden to Cambridge, Massachusetts

how many miles is this and km
« Last Edit: October 26, 2016, 09:25:52 PM by ZBC Company »

Offline ZBC Company

• aka spoler
  • RFF Frantic Poster

Leg 01: Hacienda Heights, California to Taipei, Taiwan
Leg 02: Taipei, Taiwan to Kaohsiung, Taiwan
Leg 03: Kaohsiung, Taiwan to George Town, Malaysia
Leg 04: George Town, Malaysia to Kuching, Malaysia
Leg 05: Kuching, Malaysia to Ulaanbaatar, Mongolia
Leg 07: Ulaanbaatar, Mongolia to Maun, Botswana
Leg 08: Maun, Botswana to Rabat, Morocco
Leg 09: Rabat, Morocco to Dusseldorf, Germany
Leg 10: Dusseldorf, Germany to Cologne, Germany
Leg 11: Cologne, Germany to Luleå, Sweden
Leg 12: Luleå, Sweden to Cambridge, Massachusetts

how many miles is this and km

can soomeone figure this out for me

Offline BourkieBoy

• RFF Frantic Poster
Zac, Pi is good at that mile thing. Ask him.
 :)

Offline ZBC Company

• aka spoler
  • RFF Frantic Poster

he been gone for three days

Offline BourkieBoy

• RFF Frantic Poster

he been gone for three days

That's ok. I'll give it a go when I get back from school.

Offline Pi/

• HOST: Design Challenge 8
  • RFF Full Member
30,000 miles, 48,500 km :)
“We inhabit a complex world. Some boundaries are sharp... but nature also includes continua that cannot be neatly parceled into two piles of unambiguous yeses and noes.” - S. J. Gould

“If you don't accept others who are different, it means nothing that you've learned calculus.” - Shirley Chisholm

Offline ZBC Company

• aka spoler
  • RFF Frantic Poster

Leg 01: Fort Irwin, California to Trondheim, Norway
Leg 02: Trondheim, Norway to Caen, France
Leg 03: Caen, France to Rouen, France
Leg 04: Rouen, France to Madrid, Spain
Leg 05: Madrid, Spain to Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Leg 06: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Leg 07: Dubai, United Arab Emirates to Jaipur, India
Leg 08: Jaipur, India to Yekaterinburg, Russia
leg 09: Yekaterinburg, Russia to Vladivostok, Russia
Leg 10: Vladivostok, Russia to Busan, South Korea
Leg 11: Busan, South Korea to San Francisco, California

how many km and miles is this

Offline BourkieBoy

• RFF Frantic Poster

There u go, Zac. There's your answer! Pi, we need u again!

Leg 01: Fort Irwin, California to Trondheim, Norway
Leg 02: Trondheim, Norway to Caen, France
Leg 03: Caen, France to Rouen, France
Leg 04: Rouen, France to Madrid, Spain
Leg 05: Madrid, Spain to Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Leg 06: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Leg 07: Dubai, United Arab Emirates to Jaipur, India
Leg 08: Jaipur, India to Yekaterinburg, Russia
leg 09: Yekaterinburg, Russia to Vladivostok, Russia
Leg 10: Vladivostok, Russia to Busan, South Korea
Leg 11: Busan, South Korea to San Francisco, California

how many km and miles is this

Offline Pi/

• HOST: Design Challenge 8
  • RFF Full Member
23,300 miles, 37,500 km
“We inhabit a complex world. Some boundaries are sharp... but nature also includes continua that cannot be neatly parceled into two piles of unambiguous yeses and noes.” - S. J. Gould

“If you don't accept others who are different, it means nothing that you've learned calculus.” - Shirley Chisholm

Offline Platrium

• RFF Frantic Poster

Let's adjust that to 19-70. Would love to have a race with a lot of diversity. European-American, Asian-American, African-American, Hispanic-American and Oceanian/Pacific Islander-American teams.

I actually wanna see a race with children (again), but the world ain't a generally safe place. :(

Offline BourkieBoy

• RFF Frantic Poster
I'd love to see The AMAZING Race: Kids Edition!

It doesn't have to go around the world. It could stay in America, or even in just one city!

Offline LUZERNLIO

• RFF Not So Newbie
Why not going to  KYOTO AND NARA  IN JANPAN.
ALSO IN CHINA.LOTS OF CITYS ARE REALLY FUN. LIKE SOME WESTERN CITYS ...LIKE CHENGDU(PANDA'S HOMETOWN) AND CHONGQING(HOT POT). ALSO ZHANGJIAJIE IS AMAZING ! AND XI'AN .HANGZHOU.SUZHOU. THERE ARE REALLY COOL CITY. WHY TAR ALWAYS GO TO SHANGHAI AND BEIJING? PLEASE GO TO THE SICHUAN AND CHONGQING

1 澳大利亚 墨尔本 塔斯马尼亚
2.日本 京都 和 奈良(PIT STOP)
3.中国 重庆
4.中国 遂宁 成都
5.老挝 琅勃拉邦
6.马来西亚 槟城
7.卡塔尔 多哈
8.埃及 亚历山大
9.拉脱维亚 里加
10.西班牙——安道尔
11.加拿大 多伦多到伦敦最后到底特律

1 Tasmania, Melbourne, Australia
2 Kyoto and Nara (PIT STOP)
3 Chongqing, China
4 Chengdu, Suining, China
5 Luang Prabang Laos
6 Penang, Malaysia
7 Doha, Qatar
8 Egypt Alexander
9 Latvia
10 Spain, Andorra
11 Canada Toronto to London last to Detroit

Offline BritishTARFan

• RFF Frantic Poster
What is it with the Amazing Race and Central/Eastern Europe. If you look back it works out quite strangely. Up until S10 there was nothing except S6's visit to Budapest. But then from S10 to S15 was where Tar found its love for the region. It visited, Ukraine, Poland, Lithuania, Croatia, Romania, Estonia and Czech Republic. But after that it stopped. After this we've only had 2 visits to Poland.

I mean there are some absolutly spectacular cities here that i'd love to see revisited including, Prague, Budapest, Dubrovnik, Tallinn, & Transylvania. But also new places like Česky Krumlov, Brno, Cluj, Split, Zagreb and Hvar. Not only this but there are numerous other countries that i think are worthy of a visit. These are Slovakia, Slovenia, Latvia & Bulgaria. But i really want a visit to Montenegro. I mean would it hurt tar to do a double leg in say Croatia/Montenegro or Prague/Česky Krumlov or Latvia/Lithuania.

So Tar if you're reading, give Western Europe a break  :luvya:

P.S, Visit Ireland though!

Offline Marionete

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • The sky's more blue
:hello2: and :bigwelcome to RFF, LUZERNLIO! :)

Offline BourkieBoy

• RFF Frantic Poster
ALSO IN CHINA.LOTS OF CITYS ARE REALLY FUN. LIKE SOME WESTERN CITYS ...LIKE CHENGDU(PANDA'S HOMETOWN) AND CHONGQING(HOT POT). ALSO ZHANGJIAJIE IS AMAZING ! AND XI'AN .HANGZHOU.SUZHOU. THERE ARE REALLY COOL CITY. WHY TAR ALWAYS GO TO SHANGHAI AND BEIJING? PLEASE GO TO THE SICHUAN AND CHONGQING

Welcome to RFF. TAR has visited Japan 7 times (with the most recent coming in Season 26 with 2 legs.) Kyoto and Nara HAVE NOT been visited, however because it has only been 3 seasons since TAR visited Japan last, I think u might have to wait a little longer for those cities.

As for China, that country has been visited 13 times, with 20 pit stops. I agree that Western Cities in China need to be visited, instead of Beijing, Shanghai, etc every time. China's last visit was in Season 28 and was visited also in 27. But, will it be featured in TAR30? Big question.

Offline BourkieBoy

• RFF Frantic Poster
Here are my thoughts for TAR30

1 leg in Canada. Time to revisit and to have a Pit Stop.

Then, off to Europe. No UK, France or Germany. Just Ireland (2 legs), Czech Republic, Belgium and Portugal. 6 legs down.

No Africa. When it gets a visit in TAR31, no Morocco please. Instead go to South Africa for 2 legs and then Angola (new country) for 1 leg.

Off to Asia. They will not be visiting India, China or Japan. Instead, they will be going to Sri Lanka and Cambodia (2 legs)

Down to Oceania down for 2 legs. Easy, 2 legs in Australia.

For the 12th leg, stop in Guadalajara (Mexico), do a few tasks and then have your finish line in Dallas, Texas.

South America doesn't get a visit this time, but for TAR31, no visiting Brazil, Argentina and Chile. Instead, go to Peru, Uruguay and Bolivia.

Hope u enjoyed

Offline BritishTARFan

• RFF Frantic Poster
Here are my thoughts for TAR30

1 leg in Canada. Time to revisit and to have a Pit Stop.

Then, off to Europe. No UK, France or Germany. Just Ireland (2 legs), Czech Republic, Belgium and Portugal. 6 legs down.

No Africa. When it gets a visit in TAR31, no Morocco please. Instead go to South Africa for 2 legs and then Angola (new country) for 1 leg.

Off to Asia. They will not be visiting India, China or Japan. Instead, they will be going to Sri Lanka and Cambodia (2 legs)

Down to Oceania down for 2 legs. Easy, 2 legs in Australia.

For the 12th leg, stop in Guadalajara (Mexico), do a few tasks and then have your finish line in Dallas, Texas.

South America doesn't get a visit this time, but for TAR31, no visiting Brazil, Argentina and Chile. Instead, go to Peru, Uruguay and Bolivia.

Hope u enjoyed

We need a westward route  :), and i would like a UK visit (totally not being biased)

Offline BourkieBoy

• RFF Frantic Poster
Problem is TARFan, where in the UK do u want TAR to go?

Offline BritishTARFan

• RFF Frantic Poster

Umm there is no problem...

But I would love to see a few places visited. London is a fantastic city so I wouldn't mind another visit but only if if went South halfway through. To Leeds Castle, Hampton Court Palace, Canterbury or Brighton. Stratford Upon Avon would be great for a Shakespeare themed detour. Cornwall is a beautiful location providing excellent scenery for the race. Bath is also a great place. Up North is York and Rural Yorkshire along with the Lake District which is stunning! In Scotland I wouldn't be upset if they visited Edinburgh, with more of a focus in the city centre. The Isle of Skye and of coarse Lodh Ness are beautiful.

But the Emerald Isle (Ireland) is definitely an option, Dublin is a great city. I've heard that Cork and the southern Coast are beautiful and of coarse Galway. But the race could also visit the crown dependencies of Guernsey and Jersey!

Offline BourkieBoy

• RFF Frantic Poster

But I would love to see a few places visited. London is a fantastic city so I wouldn't mind another visit but only if if went South halfway through. To Leeds Castle, Hampton Court Palace, Canterbury or Brighton. Stratford Upon Avon would be great for a Shakespeare themed detour. Cornwall is a beautiful location providing excellent scenery for the race. Bath is also a great place. Up North is York and Rural Yorkshire along with the Lake District which is stunning! In Scotland I wouldn't be upset if they visited Edinburgh, with more of a focus in the city centre. The Isle of Skye and of coarse Lodh Ness are beautiful.

But the Emerald Isle (Ireland) is definitely an option, Dublin is a great city. I've heard that Cork and the southern Coast are beautiful and of coarse Galway. But the race could also visit the crown dependencies of Guernsey and Jersey!

England has been visited too many times, however I like the idea of visiting Canterbury, Brighton and Cornwall. Scotland has been visited only 3 times out of the 2 times that TAR has visited the UK. However, I would like to see Glasgow featured, instead of Edinburgh. IRELAND IS AMAZING!!!!! I would also like to see Guernsey and Jersey featured in one leg.

Offline LUZERNLIO

• RFF Not So Newbie
:hello2: and :bigwelcome to RFF, LUZERNLIO! :)
THANK YOU !!!!! 你好 NIHAO

Offline LUZERNLIO

• RFF Not So Newbie

Welcome to RFF. TAR has visited Japan 7 times (with the most recent coming in Season 26 with 2 legs.) Kyoto and Nara HAVE NOT been visited, however because it has only been 3 seasons since TAR visited Japan last, I think u might have to wait a little longer for those cities.

As for China, that country has been visited 13 times, with 20 pit stops. I agree that Western Cities in China need to be visited, instead of Beijing, Shanghai, etc every time. China's last visit was in Season 28 and was visited also in 27. But, will it be featured in TAR30? Big question.
I REALLY WANT TO SEE MORE CITYS IN BIG AND HISTORIC COUNTRYS .LIKE JAPAN.CHINA.RUSSIA AND FRANCE.(ITALY AND INDIA THEY DID IT GREAT. THEY VISITED LOTS OF CITYS)  FOR MORE  .I EVEN THINK ABOUT THE DETOUR AND RB IN CHENGDU (ABOUT SICHUAN OPERA ANF PANDA'S ZOO.ALSO THE SICHUAN FOOD) AND CHONGQING (FIND WAY IN MOUNTAIN CITY AND HOT POT ) . AND FOR MAYLASIA.MELAKA.IPOH AND PENANG ARE AMAZING.  :cheer:

Offline BritishTARFan

• RFF Frantic Poster

England has been visited too many times, however I like the idea of visiting Canterbury, Brighton and Cornwall. Scotland has been visited only 3 times out of the 2 times that TAR has visited the UK. However, I would like to see Glasgow featured, instead of Edinburgh. IRELAND IS AMAZING!!!!! I would also like to see Guernsey and Jersey featured in one leg.

The Thing is there isn't much in Glasgow, it's great for nightlife but it isn't very pretty or historic.