Author Topic: TAR Wishlist - locations, routes, twists, teams, tasks & dreams!**NO SPOILERS**  (Read 1538473 times)

Offline Declive

• RFF Frantic Poster
Leg 1: Miami, US to Nassau, Bahamas
Leg 2: Coco Bay Beach, Bahamas.
Leg 3: Nassau to São Paulo, Brazil
Leg 4: São Paulo to Cape Town, South Africa
Leg 5: Cape Town to Hawston, South Africa
Leg 6: Cape Town to Cairo, Egypt.
Leg 7: Cairo to Bratislava, Slovakia
Leg 8: Bratislava to Krakow, Poland
Leg 9: Krakow to Astana, Kazakhstan
Leg 10: Astana to Busan, South Korea
Leg 11: Busan to Seoul, South Korea
Leg 12: Seoul to Denver, Colorado.
100% commitment makes everything easy
99% commitment makes everything hard

Offline Lemontail

• RFF Frantic Poster
My own route:

Leg 1: Yellowstone National Park, Wyoming (must do a long drive to LA airport) to Cancun, Mexico
Leg 2: Cancun, Mexico to Montevideo, Uruguay
Leg 3: Montevideo, Uruguay to Aruba
Leg 4: Aruba to Naples, Italy (A visit to Mount Vesuvius) (NEL)
Leg 5: Naples, Italy to Reykjavik, Iceland
Leg 6: Reykjavik, Iceland to Unalaska, Alaska
Leg 7: Unalaska, Alaska to Suva, Fiji (NEL)
Leg 8: Suva, Fiji to Queenstown, New Zealand
Leg 9: Queenstown, New Zealand to Bunaken, Sulawesi
Leg 10: Bunaken, Sulawesi to Tenerife, Canary Islands, Spain (NEL)
Leg 11: Tenerife, Canary Islands, Spain to Algiers, Algeria
Leg 12: Algiers, Algeria to San Juan, Puerto Rico (where most of tasks are here) to Atlantic City, New Jersey

Nearly, maybe, good and maybe impossible route!

FINISH LINE: Boardwalk Hall, Atlantic City
"I will not not be rich" - Renata Klein on Big Little Lies

Offline Air

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • oh you speak french? oh man that's deep
My own route:

Leg 1: Yellowstone National Park, Wyoming (must do a long drive to LA airport) to Cancun, Mexico
Leg 2: Cancun, Mexico to Montevideo, Uruguay
Leg 3: Montevideo, Uruguay to Aruba
Leg 4: Aruba to Naples, Italy (A visit to Mount Vesuvius) (NEL)
Leg 5: Naples, Italy to Reykjavik, Iceland
Leg 6: Reykjavik, Iceland to Unalaska, Alaska
Leg 7: Unalaska, Alaska to Suva, Fiji (NEL)
Leg 8: Suva, Fiji to Queenstown, New Zealand
Leg 9: Queenstown, New Zealand to Bunaken, Sulawesi
Leg 10: Bunaken, Sulawesi to Tenerife, Canary Islands, Spain (NEL)
Leg 11: Tenerife, Canary Islands, Spain to Algiers, Algeria
Leg 12: Algiers, Algeria to San Juan, Puerto Rico (where most of tasks are here) to Atlantic City, New Jersey

Nearly, maybe, good and maybe impossible route!

FINISH LINE: Boardwalk Hall, Atlantic City

Wyoming to LA really :/

Offline Declive

• RFF Frantic Poster
Leg 1: Los Angeles, California to Tegucigalpa, Honduras
Leg 2: Tegucigalpa to Quito, Ecuador
Leg 3: Mindo, Ecuador
Leg 4: Mindo to Salvador, Brazil
Leg 5: Salvador to Paris, France
Leg 6: Paris to Tunis, Tunisia
Leg 7: Tunis, Tunisia
Leg 8: Tunis to Baku, Azerbaijan
Leg 9: Baku to Lucknow, India
Leg 10: Lucknow to Guilin, China
Leg 11: Guilin to Ulaanbataar, Mongolia
Leg 12: Ulaanbaatar to Seattle, Washington
« Last Edit: April 20, 2015, 03:05:20 PM by Declive »

Offline BritishTARFan

• RFF Frantic Poster
Isn't Lahore in Pakistan?

Offline Alenaveda

• TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • R.F.F. Game Host A.A.R.G. 11
"When you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains - however improbable - must be the truth." - Sir Arthur Conan Doyle

"No person deserves your tears, and who deserves them will not make you cry." - Gabriel García Márquez

Offline Declive

• RFF Frantic Poster
Isn't Lahore in Pakistan?

Yes.

Sorry, a typo. Lahore was supposed to be Lucknow

Offline Platrium

• RFF Frantic Poster
For my 1000th post!!! :hearts: :hearts: :hearts: I just wanna say that I wish these awesome legs will keep coming, even until future seasons. :hearts: :hearts: :hearts:

I enjoyed TAR25 and TAR26, and I really hope TAR keeps getting a good cast and a good route per season. I hope it will not be as bad as TAR24. Also, even though I like TAR26 so much, I do hope that the couples theme won't be repeated anymore.

I'm hoping for more years of awesome and amazing TAR!!! :wohoo: :cheer: :trampb: :luvya: :hearts: :hoot: :conf: :<3 :) :hrt: :hugs: :lol: :ihrtu :ty3: :tu

Offline RachelLeVega

• RFF TAR Updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Fearless of ticket agents - too hot to be handled!
For my 1000th post!!! :hearts: :hearts: :hearts: I just wanna say that I wish these awesome legs will keep coming, even until future seasons. :hearts: :hearts: :hearts:

I enjoyed TAR25 and TAR26, and I really hope TAR keeps getting a good cast and a good route per season. I hope it will not be as bad as TAR24. Also, even though I like TAR26 so much, I do hope that the couples theme won't be repeated anymore.

I'm hoping for more years of awesome and amazing TAR!!! :wohoo: :cheer: :trampb: :luvya: :hearts: :hoot: :conf: :<3 :) :hrt: :hugs: :lol: :ihrtu :ty3: :tu
:grins: :conf: Happy 1000th post! :conf: :grins:
I also wish for more seasons to come no matter the circumstances. Perhaps 50-yrs+ teams will make a return next season. Another Peggy & Claire or Bill & Cathi for the newer audience will show that elders are able to run with the younger bunch and rock at it!
<3 Family, friends, food, freedom...FULFILLED <3
Countries "raced": Greece (2019), Italy (2017), Switzerland (2017), Taiwan (2016), U.S. (WA 2013, CA [S.F. 2014, L.A. 2023], TX 2021, IL all the time)

Offline Hysha

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • TAR - Survivor - BB - Pekín Express <3
I wish for something called a " Joint Effort Detour "

Maybe for one season detours would be different instead of teams choosing which detour to do, they would have to both do a diffrent side of the detour. Eg: Track or Pack - Aly does track / Steve does pack and if your Uturned you'd both have to do the challenge you didn't do.

+1.

Yeah RachelLeVega, we want more TAR! <3 For a lot of years. hahah
#TeamWentworth
Kelley/Ciera/Abi/Kass goddesses

Offline NMC

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Formally nmccarroll91 🇮🇪
A quick general route I'd love to see, which could make for a great 6 Continent Race.

Leg 1 - South America
Leg 2 & 3 - Asia
Leg 4 - Africa
Leg 5 & 6 - Oceania
Leg 7, 8, 9 - Europe
Leg 10 - South America (Again)
Leg 11 - New North American Country we haven't seen yet.

The only problem I see with this route though would be the awkwardness of having teams fly from Asia to Africa, just to backtrack to Oceania.  :(  But it would be great too see Oceania placed mid-race, rather then at the start or end, which is where we usually always see it.
.... The World is Waiting! ....

Offline Keepcopz

• RFF Sr. Member
A quick general route I'd love to see, which could make for a great 6 Continent Race.

Leg 1 - South America
Leg 2 & 3 - Asia
Leg 4 - Africa
Leg 5 & 6 - Oceania
Leg 7, 8, 9 - Europe

The only problem I see with this route though would be the awkwardness of having teams fly from Asia to Africa, just to backtrack to Oceania.  :(  But it would be great too see Oceania placed mid-race, rather then at the start or end, which is where we usually always see it.

That's gonna be terrific and crazy route! Team will probably shocked from the long flight jump too. But as I do a little experiment in Google Map, it's pretty likely it's gonna travel around 60,000 miles++ which I think the budget nowadays cannot afford it. (AKA, double leg everywhere)  :funny: :funny:

I also agree the Oceania during mid-race would be awesome, maybe they still can handle it if the route go something like this. South America (1,2) -> Europe (3,4) -> Africa (5,6) -> Oceania (7,8) -> Asia (9,10,11) -> USA (12).

I really missed 6 continents race though, when is the last time we get it? Season 5?  :( :(

Offline G.B.

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • I WRITE THINGS!!
    • Youtube
Season 11. (Or Australia 3)
Come check out the Reality Fan Wiki! The LARGEST Amazing Race database on the internet!!! (probably)
--Got something you're curious about? You'll probably find the answer on the Wiki!

Offline Keepcopz

• RFF Sr. Member
Season 11. (Or Australia 3)

Oh, I forgot Guam in 11 and Namibia in Aus 3.  :funny: :funny:

Offline naejae91

• RFF Frantic Poster

Leg 1 - South America
Leg 2 & 3 - Asia
Leg 4 - Africa
Leg 5 & 6 - Oceania
Leg 7, 8, 9 - Europe

That's gonna be terrific and crazy route! Team will probably shocked from the long flight jump too. But as I do a little experiment in Google Map, it's pretty likely it's gonna travel around 60,000 miles++ which I think the budget nowadays cannot afford it. (AKA, double leg everywhere)  :funny: :funny:

I also agree the Oceania during mid-race would be awesome, maybe they still can handle it if the route go something like this. South America (1,2) -> Europe (3,4) -> Africa (5,6) -> Oceania (7,8) -> Asia (9,10,11) -> USA (12).

I really missed 6 continents race though, when is the last time we get it? Season 5?  :( :(

Or maybe something like this:
Africa (1,2) -> Europe (3,4) -> Asia (5,6,7) -> Oceania (8,9) ->
South America (10,11) -> USA (12).
(A long overdue Africa start, Asia in middle race of 6 continent route. Leg 8-11 route is the reverse of TAR13 Leg 1-4 route.)

South America (1,2) -> Oceania (3,4) -> Asia (5,6,7) -> Europe (8,9) -> Africa (10,11) -> USA (12).
(Only logical way for 6 continent route with Africa in penultimate legs, again Asia in middle race. The Leg 1-4 route looks like TAR13 though.)
TAR25/TAR29: Modern classic season.

Offline NMC

• RFF Frantic Poster
(A long overdue Africa start, Asia in middle race of 6 continent route. Leg 8-11 route is the reverse of TAR13 Leg 1-4 route.)

Have we ever had an African start? I don't recall ever seeing one?  ???

Offline G.B.

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • I WRITE THINGS!!
    • Youtube
Only season 1. First destination, South Africa and Zambia.
Come check out the Reality Fan Wiki! The LARGEST Amazing Race database on the internet!!! (probably)
--Got something you're curious about? You'll probably find the answer on the Wiki!

Offline NMC

• RFF Frantic Poster
Only season 1. First destination, South Africa and Zambia.

Ahhh, that would explain, it's been a while since I've seen season 1.  :tup:

Offline BritishTARFan

• RFF Frantic Poster
I know there is a thread for this but it's stuck in the Tar 26 folder so I thought I'd make a new one  :)

What countries do you reckon or what countries do you want to be visited in the upcoming seasons

For Tar 27 I think returns to South Korea, Australia & Brazil are needed. We could possibly see a new country something like the Bahamas or Barbados. Also I have a hunch they'll visit China again and if they do please let It be Beijing or Zhangjiajie. What do you think Tar 27 will look like?

Offline ZBC Company

• aka spoler
  • RFF Frantic Poster

Offline Platrium

• RFF Frantic Poster
Not sure if this is a wishlist or a spec thread, ??? but I say the Philippines should have at least one leg with 9 to 11 teams still racing.

Maybe they will fulfill our wish by giving us an African Leg 1 soon? ??? I hope they do.

How about those islands in Oceania for penultimate legs? ???

That's all I can predict. :lol:

Offline BritishTARFan

• RFF Frantic Poster
Not sure if this is a wishlist or a spec thread, ??? but I say the Philippines should have at least one leg with 9 to 11 teams still racing.

Maybe they will fulfill our wish by giving us an African Leg 1 soon? ??? I hope they do.

How about those islands in Oceania for penultimate legs? ???

That's all I can predict. :lol:

I guess it's just a bit of both.

Offline TARJr.

• RFF Jr. Member
Leg 1: Dallas, Texas, USA -> Santa Cruz de la Sierra, Bolivia

Leg 2: Santa Cruz de la Sierra, Bolivia -> Sao Paulo, Brazil

Leg 3: Sao Paulo, Brazil -> Johannesburg, South Africa

Leg 4: Johannesburg, South Africa -> Pretoria, South Africa

Leg 5: Pretoria, South Africa -> Victoria Falls, Zimbabwe

Leg 6: Victoria Falls, Zimbabwe -> Chobe, Botswana

Leg 7: Chobe, Botswana -> Gaborone, Botswana

Leg 8: Gaborone, Botswana -> Dubai, United Arab Emirates

Leg 9: Dubai, United Arab Emirates -> Bucharest, Romania

Leg 10: Bucharest, Romania -> Moscow, Russia

Leg 11: Moscow, Russia -> Beijing, China

Leg 12: Beijing, China -> Shanghai, China

Leg 13: Shanghai, China -> Seattle, Washington, USA
Maybe the absence of signs is a sign.

Offline ZBC Company

• aka spoler
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Leg 1: Dallas, Texas, USA -> Santa Cruz de la Sierra, Bolivia

Leg 2: Santa Cruz de la Sierra, Bolivia -> Sao Paulo, Brazil

Leg 3: Sao Paulo, Brazil -> Johannesburg, South Africa

Leg 4: Johannesburg, South Africa -> Pretoria, South Africa

Leg 5: Pretoria, South Africa -> Victoria Falls, Zimbabwe

Leg 6: Victoria Falls, Zimbabwe -> Chobe, Botswana

Leg 7: Chobe, Botswana -> Gaborone, Botswana

Leg 8: Gaborone, Botswana -> Dubai, United Arab Emirates

Leg 9: Dubai, United Arab Emirates -> Bucharest, Romania

Leg 10: Bucharest, Romania -> Moscow, Russia

Leg 11: Moscow, Russia -> Beijing, China

Leg 12: Beijing, China -> Shanghai, China

Leg 13: Shanghai, China -> Seattle, Washington, USA

Couple issue can't do Russia  anymore

Offline Keepcopz

• RFF Sr. Member
I kind of predict 1/2 legs for India next season. (Maybe Russia too, but please not be Moscow or St.Petersburg) It had been a while since we get last India.  :( :( We need more chaotic leg and India definitely bring it. 

Oceania is a bit overdue too since Bora Bora and NZ from 22. I think 1/2 Oceania would be nice, Probably that canceled Melbourne from 24? I'd like to see Papau New Guinea , Solomon islands or Fiji too.

I think we might get no Africa next season since they're doing Africa for 2 consecutive season in a row.  :'( But if they wanna do, revisit Madagascar, Zambia, South Africa, Egypt or Tunisia is good. I kinda hold my breathe for Cape Verde and Comoros too.

For South America, I don't know if Colombia, Venezuela or Guyana is safe enough for them to have a leg there? 1 or 2 legs in those countries would be nice especially at the end of the race. Or if they wanna reuse, Bolivia is cool for me.

If they wanna do new country in Europe again, aka Monaco and Malta. Please do Luxembourg , Andorra + Spain or Latvia/Belarus. I don't understand why they keep revisiting Amsterdam and Germany. If they wanna reuse country, Greece or Finland please! I wanna see Iceland again too but with the budget cut, I think this is very doubtful.  :'( :'(