Author Topic: TAR Wishlist - locations, routes, twists, teams, tasks & dreams!**NO SPOILERS**  (Read 1538729 times)

Offline G.B.

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • I WRITE THINGS!!
    • Youtube
The issue is that India is too far away from America, I think.
Come check out the Reality Fan Wiki! The LARGEST Amazing Race database on the internet!!! (probably)
--Got something you're curious about? You'll probably find the answer on the Wiki!

Offline Platrium

• RFF Frantic Poster
The issue is that India is too far away from America, I think.

That's what I'm thinking as well.

Offline Zack.

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Oddly enough there are two nonstop flights from Delhi to New York (one to JFK, one to Newark):

United 83
DEL - EWR
2335 - 0440 (+1)

Air India 101
DEL - JFK
0135 - 0635

which arrive early enough in the day to have the whole day's worth for filming (or, alternatively, early enough to connect to somewhere else for the finish line - likely on the East Coast). I get why they wouldn't do it - a lot hinges upon teams making it on one of these flights and there would likely need to be an extended Pit Stop to get production out ahead of time - but it fits what WRP has done in years past and isn't the worst thing they've done (looking@u unaired 12 hour Pit Stop in Heathrow in the TAR 15 finale)

eta: Delhi to New York is about the same distance as Xi'an to Chicago (ignoring the Honolulu stop which would add more miles) as well as the final flight of TAR 25.
« Last Edit: October 29, 2014, 06:24:33 PM by Zack. »

Offline RachelLeVega

• RFF TAR Updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Fearless of ticket agents - too hot to be handled!
A cast that doesn't have athletic, celeb jumbos :stirtp:
(Organized by relationship-age-(ethnic background)-personae)

M/F teams:
Brother | Sister - mid 30's - (Caucasian) Brother is recently divorced whereas sister is newly wed; a quite argumentative and contrastful duo in reality, but are sure to have fun as a family bond on the race
Dating - 30-yrs old - (Caucasian & Hispanic) Typical urban "love story" dating team, but both team members have their own quirks and style of humor, respectful and classy
Dating - late 20's - (Caucasian) A guy who is the definition of a frat dirtbag who wants to reform his attitude with a gal who wants him to change for the better and is a TAR super fan
Dating Motorcyclists - late & mid 20's - (Caucasian) Male Harley-Davidson mechanic and female car show model whom come off as b*tchy and conflicted
Married Parents - late 30's - (Afro-American) A merry male off-duty U.S. Air Force pilot racing with his joyful accountant wife, have two children and a pet
Married - mid 40's - (Caucasian) Happily married for 10 years and aren't afraid to say they are overweight and love to dance intricately, plan to work together on the race to shed pounds and win the money to pay off college loans they still sadly have

M/M teams:
Best Friends - 24-yrs old - (Caucasian) Known each other since high school and have been best buddies through hardships, triumphs, and sideways; both love to compete each other on the baseball field
Father | Son - mid 40's & late 20's - (Afro-American & Asian) Married aerospace engineer dad with an adopted son from the Philippines; bond together really well as a family
Tennis Buddies - late 20's - (Brazilian & Caucasian) Despite being tennis amateurs, they are overconfident fellows who just don't give a cent about other people's emotions; no problem slowing or manipulating another team down

F/F teams:
Grandmothers - mid 60's & early 70's - (Afro-American & Caucasian) Lovably comical grandma duo who are fans of TAR, vying for an adventure around the great big world
"Laundry Moms" - early 40's - (Caucasian) A warmhearted pair of traditional Minnesota stay-at-home moms
<3 Family, friends, food, freedom...FULFILLED <3
Countries "raced": Greece (2019), Italy (2017), Switzerland (2017), Taiwan (2016), U.S. (WA 2013, CA [S.F. 2014, L.A. 2023], TX 2021, IL all the time)

Offline Jimmer

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
I wouldn't like that cast tbh because there are too many Dating teams and not enough F/F teams IMO.

Offline ZBC Company

• aka spoler
  • RFF Frantic Poster

M/F teams:
Brother | Sister - mid 30's - (Caucasian) Brother is recently divorced whereas sister is newly wed; a quite argumentative and contrastful duo in reality, but are sure to have fun as a family bond on the race
Dating - 30-yrs old - (Caucasian & Hispanic) Typical urban "love story" dating team, but both team members have their own quirks and style of humor, respectful and classy
Dating - late 20's - (Caucasian) A guy who is the definition of a frat dirtbag who wants to reform his attitude with a gal who wants him to change for the better and is a TAR super fan
Dating Motorcyclists - late & mid 20's - (Caucasian) Male Harley-Davidson mechanic and female car show model whom come off as b*tchy and conflicted
Married Parents - late 30's - (Afro-American) A merry male off-duty U.S. Air Force pilot racing with his joyful accountant wife, have two children and a pet
Married - mid 40's - (Caucasian) Happily married for 10 years and aren't afraid to say they are overweight and love to dance intricately, plan to work together on the race to shed pounds and win the money to pay off college loans they still sadly have

M/M teams:
Best Friends - 24-yrs old - (Caucasian) Known each other since high school and have been best buddies through hardships, triumphs, and sideways; both love to compete each other on the baseball field
Father | Son - mid 40's & late 20's - (Afro-American & Asian) Married aerospace engineer dad with an adopted son from the Philippines; bond together really well as a family
Tennis Buddies - late 20's - (Brazilian & Caucasian) Despite being tennis amateurs, they are overconfident fellows who just don't give a cent about other people's emotions; no problem slowing or manipulating another team down

F/F teams:
Grandmothers - mid 60's & early 70's - (Afro-American & Caucasian) Lovably comical grandma duo who are fans of TAR, vying for an adventure around the great big world
"Laundry Moms" - early 40's - (Caucasian) A warmhearted pair of traditional Minnesota stay-at-home moms

i will take cast make better

Offline RachelLeVega

• RFF TAR Updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Fearless of ticket agents - too hot to be handled!
I wouldn't like that cast tbh because there are too many Dating teams and not enough F/F teams IMO.
It will all depend on how "editing" presents it though. I didn't like the TAR13 cast at first, but editing proved me wrong along with the unique route. :)
<3 Family, friends, food, freedom...FULFILLED <3
Countries "raced": Greece (2019), Italy (2017), Switzerland (2017), Taiwan (2016), U.S. (WA 2013, CA [S.F. 2014, L.A. 2023], TX 2021, IL all the time)

Offline Platrium

• RFF Frantic Poster
I like the idea on laundry moms. :)

I have a similar idea for the Dating Motorcyclists. I imagined both to be at their late 30's and divorced. I also imagine them to be strong.

I miss old team members (old as in 60's or 70's), especially grandparent/grandchild teams. I can imagine a team of grandma and granddaughter teachers, in which grandma is dean while granddaughter is a preschool teacher.

A team of babysitters would be interesting as well. :lol: Imagine them being fun and funny, and fat.

Offline Hysha

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • TAR - Survivor - BB - Pekín Express <3

M/F teams:

M/M teams:

F/F teams:

Lol! You have a lot of ideas like me! I'm always praying for Afro-American & Caucasian Grandmothers, Overweight couple, no athletes our models (semi-famous people), hispanic contestants, a pair of mothers, adopted son/daughter... I love your contestants. hahah I will make the same and I will make "my cast". ;)
#TeamWentworth
Kelley/Ciera/Abi/Kass goddesses

Offline Jeff_

• RFF Jr. Member
Another route with countries that have version of The Amazing Race
(this time including  countries of The Amazing Race Latin America)

Leg 1: USA (Miami) -> Norway (Oslo)
Leg 2: Norway -> France (Toulouse)
Leg 3: France (Marseille)
Leg 4: Frace -> Israel (Haifa)
Leg 5: Israel (Tel Aviv)
Leg 6: Israel -> Vietnam (Hanoi)
Leg 7: Vietnam -> Philippines (Caloocan)
Leg 8: Philippines (Manila)
Leg 9: Philippines -> Colombia (Cali)
Leg 10: Colombia (Bogotá)
Leg 11: Colombia -> Mexico (Mérida)
Leg 12: Mexico -> USA (Los Angeles)
#TheMockingjayLives

Offline ICONBLEED

• RFF Not So Newbie
Wishlist for CAST..

1. Cab drivers 
2. GrandMA and GrandSon
3. Gay and Lesbian couple
4. Athlete wives (bunny's 2.0)
5. Bandmates (metal) --- Kynt & Vyznt style 2.0
6. Retired Navy with his/her other half, child or best buddy
7. A team from Alaska
8. Dating couple of course -- Asian (m) & Latin (f)
9. Any recent hurricane survivors
10. Any siblings from TAR 8 families
11. Last but not the least Forum Moderators (wonder how we fell if were consciously know that they are spoilers around  :))
Peace out
« Last Edit: November 08, 2014, 03:25:14 PM by ICONBLEED »
Ryan to Abbie
You Spread I'll Pound!!

Offline Zack.

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
11. Last but not the least Forum Moderators (wonder how we fell if were consciously know that they are spoilers around

It ends with them finishing like an hour ahead of second and third place spoken from experience

Offline ICONBLEED

• RFF Not So Newbie
11. Last but not the least Forum Moderators (wonder how we fell if were consciously know that they are spoilers around

It ends with them finishing like an hour ahead of second and third place spoken from experience
:yess: i'll agree with that
Ryan to Abbie
You Spread I'll Pound!!

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
^^ Y'all are funny!! :kuss:
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline Neobie

• Amazing Detective
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
If we had RFF racers it'd end up with us constantly telling the producers how they're doing things wrong!

Phil: This is the 300th leg of The Amazing Race and we are cele-
GB: In what way, shape or form was that the 300th leg?
Peach: Where are these numbers coming from??

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
You got that right! :funny:

But we would have it all spoiled anyway, lol. :tup:
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline Gingerbeasts

• RFF Jr. Member
I need another China penultimate leg... TAR 14 does really good with this one. I need them to visit Nanjing because all the history there.

Offline dryedmangoez

• RFF Frantic Poster
    • DryedMangoez.com
TAR26!  :hoot:

Leg 1 - Alcatraz Island, San Francisco > Legaspi City, Philippines (Turn Pig or Jig into two Road Blocks and make it harder!)
Leg 2 - Legaspi City > Ilocos Norte, Philippines
Leg 3 - Ilocos Norte > Busan, South Korea
Leg 4 - Busan > Delhi, India (Holi Road Block Switchback!)
Leg 5 - Delhi > Kathmandu, Nepal
Leg 6 - Kathmandu > Pokhara, Nepal (2 legs in Nepal!)
Leg 7 - Pokhara > Johannesburg, South Africa
Leg 8 - Johannesburg > Windhoek, Namibia (Recycle TARAu3 leg)
Leg 9 - Windhoek > Athens, Greece
Leg 10 - Athens > Helsinki, Finland
Leg 11 - Helsinki > Reykjavik, Iceland
Leg 12 - Reykjavik > Boston

http://www.rome2rio.com/trip/U9nWn1

Offline realityaddict147

• RFF Not So Newbie
Heres my race design, though not fully complete with its details.
I would like them to visit new countries on the race.
Back to 13 Legs with 12 Teams (4 MM, 4FF, 4MF)

Leg                                                     
1   Colorado -->   Faroe Islands
Places to be visited: Monument Valley(Starting Line); Gásadalur   

2   Faroe Islands--> Iceland   
Places to be visited: Vatnajokull Glacier Cave   

3   Iceland --> Ukraine   
Pitstop: Tunnel of Love, Klevan

4   Ukraine --> Macedonia   

5   Macedonia -->   Ivory Coast

6   Ivory Coast --> Turkey   
Places to be visited:  Pamukkale; Cappadocia   

7   Turkey -->Maldives
 Places to be visited:  Vaadhoo Island

8   Maldives--> Philippines   
Places to be visited:Hinagdanan Cave;Loboc ChurchRuins(during 2013Earthquake)
Pitstop: The Chocolate Hills

9   Phillippines-->   East Timor   
Places to be visited: Atauro Island   
Pitstop: Cristo Rei de Dili Statue

10   East Timor-->   Bolivia   
Places to be visited: Salar de Uyuni   

11   Bolivia-->   Guyana
Pitstop: Mount Roraima

12   Guyana--> Belize   
Places to be visited: The Great Blue Hole

13   Belize-->   California   
Yosemite Valley(Finish Line)

Offline Platrium

• RFF Frantic Poster
It's so cool to go to the Philippines then to South America. :hrt:

Offline dryedmangoez

• RFF Frantic Poster
    • DryedMangoez.com
It's so cool to go to the Philippines then to South America. :hrt:
That would be interesting since I think we've been used to the same US > South America or Europe > South America routes, but I think Philippines > South America would be hard since it'd be a very long trip, probably connecting through either Australia, Japan or even the US I think.

Offline Platrium

• RFF Frantic Poster
TAR26 Wishlist:

Route [theme] (number of teams, elimination leg or not)
L1: Hawaii, USA --> Philippines [urban leg] (11 teams, EL)
L2: Philippines [rural leg] (10 teams, NEL)
L3: Philippines --> Indonesia [urban & rural leg] (10 teams, EL)
L4: Indonesia --> Australia [urban leg] (9 teams, ZHPS)
L5: Australia --> New Zealand [rural leg] (9 teams, EL)
L6: New Zealand --> Maldives [water leg] (8 teams, EL)
L7: Maldives --> Northern African / Middle Eastern Country [Arabian-esque night leg] (7 teams, EL)
L8: NA/MEC --> Namibia [rural & desert leg] (6 teams, NEL)
L9: Namibia [urban leg] (6 teams, EL)
L10: Namibia --> Peru [Incan leg] (5 teams, EL)
L11: Peru [urban leg] (4 teams, EL)
L12: Peru --> Southern USA (F3, Finale)

Teams, at least 11 of these: (optional description) relationship, age range
1.) (Sweet) Dating Couple, early to late 20's
2.) (Strict) Married Professors, late 40's to early 60's
3.) (Lively) Sibling Adventurers, early 20's to late 30's
4.) (Funny) Hispanic Lesbians, mid 20's to mid 30's
5.) (Bickering) Asian Brothers, early 30's to late 40's
6.) (Whinny) Grandma & Granddaughter, mid 50's to mid 70's & early to late 20's
7.) (Athletic) Father & Son, late 40's to late 50's & mid 20's to late 30's
8.) (Entertaining) Clowns (M/F), mid 20's to mid 40's
9.) (Problematic) Mother & Daughter, late 40's to late 50's & early 20's to late 30's
10.) (Aggressive) Dating (and Divorced) Bike Riders, mid 30's to mid 50's
11.) (Nerdy) Mad Scientists, late 30's to mid 50's
12.) (Witty) African Sisters, late 20's to late 40's
13.) (Optimistic) Dating Hotel Managers, early 30's to mid 40's
14.) (Passionate) Artists (M/M), early 40's to mid 50's
15.) (Analytical) Environmental Researchers, early 20's to late 40's
16.) (Childlike) Dancers (F/F), mid 20's to early 50's
17.) (Dumb) Play Actresses, early 30's to early 50's
18.) (Hardworking) Science Sisters, late 30's to early 50's
19.) (Friendly) Married Farmers, late 40's to early 60's
20.) (Pessimistic) Retired Rivals (Former Politicians), late 60's to early 80's
These are a bit random, :funny: but it's just a wishlist. :)

Offline realityaddict147

• RFF Not So Newbie
 :waves: :waves:
Hello there Leafsfan.
Thanks for liking my route. Hoping that TAR 26 will be near on it.. hahaha. Will they search here and take consideration the fan's wishes?  ???
Hoping to hear more news for TAR 26
 :wohoo:

Hi  realityaddict147! Welcome to R.F.F! :welcome:

I like your route!

Offline Declive

• RFF Frantic Poster
Miami , Florida -> Caracas , Venezuela
Caracas , Venezuela -> Quito , Ecuador
Quito , Ecuador -> Mindo , Ecuador
Mindo , Ecuador -> Perth , Australia
Perth , Australia -> Jakarta , Indonesia
Jakarta , Indonesia
Jakarta , Indonesia -> Delhi , India
Delhi , India -> Cairo , Egypt
Cairo , Egypt -> Luxor , Egypt
Luxor , Egypt -> Toronto , Canada
Toronto , Canada
Toronto , Canada -> Seattle , US.
100% commitment makes everything easy
99% commitment makes everything hard

Offline Bookworm

• RFF Frantic Poster
Leg 1: USA to Acapulco, Mexico
Leg 2: Acapulco to Oaxaca
Leg 3: Oaxaca to Medellin, Colombia
Leg 4: Medellin to Cardiff, Wales, United Kingdom
Leg 5: Cardiff to Faroe Islands, Denmark
Leg 6: Faroe Islands to Gothenburg, Sweden
Leg 7: Gothenburg to Tashkent, Uzbekistan
Leg 8: Tashkent to Trivandrum, India
Leg 9: Trivandrum to Mandalay, Myanmar
Leg 10: Mandalay to Inle Lake
Leg 11: Inle Lake to Jeju Island, South Korea
Leg 12: Jeju Island to Point Barrow, Alaska (via Anchorage)
"Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot, nothing is going to get better; it's not" - The Lorax