Author Topic: TAR Wishlist - locations, routes, twists, teams, tasks & dreams!**NO SPOILERS**  (Read 1550732 times)

Gra1162

I wanted another leg in the Philippines with the task : Make at least 5 traditional Halo-Halo. 

I would love to see philippines but why not go to Papu New gunnie

Offline PikaBelleChu

• RFF Sr. Member
  • "Pika-Pika-pi? Pika!"
I wanted another leg in the Philippines with the task : Make at least 5 traditional Halo-Halo. 

Sounds good but I'm afraid of cannibals living there. lol.

Gra1162

Sounds good but I'm afraid of cannibals living there. lol.
True there are some indggnous people living there but you can only go to the capital

Offline NELs

• RFF Sr. Member
  • Excited for TAR 34!
Papua New Guinea is never going to happen. It's at a 2, and the only way to reach the country (via plane) is through the capital, Port Moresby. Port Moresby is said to be very dangerous, I highly doubt TAR will visit Papua New Guinea.

Offline Declive

• RFF Frantic Poster
All Winners Season

Amy & Maya
Kisha & Jen
Nat & Kat
Josh & Brent
Tammy & Victor
Meghan & Cheyne
Rob & Brennan
Flo & Zach
Uchenna & Joyce
Tyler & James
Nick & Starr

That would be very competitive.

EDIT: just made a random.org race with this cast. Kisha & Jen won, followed by Josh & Brent (2nd) and Nick & Starr (3rd).
« Last Edit: April 30, 2018, 05:53:21 PM by Declive »
100% commitment makes everything easy
99% commitment makes everything hard

Gra1162

All Winners Season

Amy & Maya
Kisha & Jen
Nat & Kat
Josh & Brent
Tammy & Victor
Meghan & Cheyne
Rob & Brennan
Flo & Zach
Uchenna & Joyce
Tyler & James
Nick & Starr

That would be very competitive.

EDIT: just made a random.org race with this cast. Kisha & Jen won, followed by Josh & Brent (2nd) and Nick & Starr (3rd).
Great cast but I think josh and Brent will be eliminated first

Offline violetb1911

• RFF Sr. Member
I was reading up on an article on Latvia. Does the Latvian currency seriously have a higher value than a USD ? I mean this is such a powerful country! Cannot believe they've not visited Latvia yet.

Gra1162

they can do this route
Leg 4 - Leg 8
Kyrgyzstan- Bulgaria
Bulgaria
Bulgaria-Lithuania-Lativa
Lativa
« Last Edit: May 02, 2018, 12:15:00 AM by Gra1162 »

Offline NELs

• RFF Sr. Member
  • Excited for TAR 34!
Kyrgyzstan or any other "-Stan" country needs a visit first before any other European country.

Offline Marionete

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • The sky's more blue
I was reading up on an article on Latvia. Does the Latvian currency seriously have a higher value than a USD ? I mean this is such a powerful country! Cannot believe they've not visited Latvia yet.
I know barely nothing about currencies and what makes one be considered strong, but yes, Latvia, along with most European countries, uses the Euro.

Offline violetb1911

• RFF Sr. Member
I know barely nothing about currencies and what makes one be considered strong, but yes, Latvia, along with most European countries, uses the Euro.

Idk, this is where I read about it.

Latvian Lat (0.62 LVL to 1 USD)

The lat is a stable currency and has not seen much fluctuation in the past two years. The currency had a spread of 4 cents year-on-year, reaffirming Latvia's style of monetary management. The lat has gained strength after a decade of transitioning out of an economic crisis that occurred in the 1990s. Latvia has adopted the euro since entering the European Union, but the lat is still in circulation and trades on forex markets.

Offline Marionete

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • The sky's more blue
Oh, you were talking about the Lat.
Yes, it was a strong currency, but since 2014, Latvia has been using Euros, and I don't think the Lat is as relevant anymore as that article makes it out to be. Especially as that article is 2 years old.

Offline claude_24hrs

• " I am Claude "
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Not interested with fantasy games
    • Facebook
TAR 31 expects that would be a team of former Survivor and Big Brother contestants to team with two pairs each.

Regarding on countries that could visit for TAR 31, the listed countries as to be visited:

• United States 
  • Australia
  • Japan
  • Taiwan
  • Myanmar (Burma)
  • South Africa
  • Sweden
  • Latvia
  • Spain
  • Colombia

Gra1162

TAR 31 expects that would be a team of former Survivor and Big Brother contestants to team with two pairs each.

Regarding on countries that could visit for TAR 31, the listed countries as to be visited:

• United States 
  • Australia
  • Japan
  • Taiwan
  • Myanmar (Burma)
  • South Africa
  • Sweden
  • Latvia
  • Spain
  • Colombia
Great cast but WHERE IS BULGARIA

Offline BourkieBoy

• Aussie Updater (TAR and Survivor)
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I'm a Reality Television Nerd!
I am still thinking that they will visit countries (and places) were Survivor has been filmed.

This includes places like Fiji, Cambodia, Kenya, Samoa, Thailand and maybe even, Australia

Offline violetb1911

• RFF Sr. Member
and maybe even, Australia

Imagine they revisit Australia and they go to Sydney.

Offline nrh2110

• RFF Full Member

Bourkie would go insane  :funny:

Offline BourkieBoy

• RFF Frantic Poster

I will have a fit!  :funny:

They could to Cairns again ( :groan:), due to Survivor: Australia, being filmed near there!

Gra1162

I will have a fit!  :funny:

They could to Cairns again ( :groan:), due to Survivor: Australia, being filmed near there!
I hope they make it Melbourne and tasmania cause i just been there in Chinese new year Melbournewas exellent while tasmania was wonderful

Offline RachelLeVega

• RFF TAR Updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Fearless of ticket agents - too hot to be handled!
Dream team casting:

M/F
*Brother & sister duo (20s) with one teammate who has accomplished a lot and the other accomplishes at nitpicking life's adversities
*Couple consisting of a palm reader/psychic and a "mortal" (20s)
*Couple of childhood lovebirds (20s) who are always good communicators and know many languages, though weaker in physical tasks
*Couple of determined plus-size models (20-30)
*Couple of motorcycle rebels (30-40) who are not afraid to get a little contentious if they don't get their way, but have their soft spots
*Latin-American friends (30s) who take utmost pride in family, heritage, travel, and food; competitive edge through the roof

M/M
*Best friends (30-50) who both work in dangerous and high-pressure jobs and are very detail-oriented
*Uncle & nephew (60s & 30s) duo who are wise, charming to people, and funny guys in general; perhaps a C or D-list celeb?

F/F
*Alpha/tiger moms (40-60) who take criticism to heart and vie to be the best
*Lingerie football teammates (20s) who are fierce competitive divas on and off the field
*Sorority sisters (20s) from an East Coast university who will do what it takes to win
<3 Family, friends, food, freedom...FULFILLED <3
Countries "raced": Greece (2019), Italy (2017), Switzerland (2017), Taiwan (2016), U.S. (WA 2013, CA [S.F. 2014, L.A. 2023], TX 2021, IL all the time)

Offline Declive

• RFF Frantic Poster
Tough is: we can dream of a cast, but we'll only see much of the teams that go far on the race...
100% commitment makes everything easy
99% commitment makes everything hard

Online smiley

• RFF Frantic Poster
Dream team casting:

M/F

I had a team like that in one my races!

Offline Wadsy

• RFF Full Member
I say...

1. USA --> New Zealand
2. New Zealand --> Australia
3. Australia                                       [NEL]
4. Australia --> Myanmar (Burma)                     <Double U Turn>
5. Myanmar (Burma) --> Bhutan                  (FF)
6. Bhutan --> Rwanda                       [NEL]
7. Rwanda
8. Rwanda --> Bosnia & Herzegovina                 <Double U Turn>
9. Bosnia & Herzegovina --> Slovenia           (FF)     
10. Slovenia --> Hungary                  [NEL]
11. Hungary --> Argentina                          (FF)
12. Argentina --> USA
Wadsy

Offline violetb1911

• RFF Sr. Member
Dream team casting:

M/F
*Brother & sister duo (20s) with one teammate who has accomplished a lot and the other accomplishes at nitpicking life's adversities
*Couple of childhood lovebirds (20s) who are always good communicators and know many languages, though weaker in physical tasks
*Couple of determined plus-size models (20-30)
*Couple of motorcycle rebels (30-40) who are not afraid to get a little contentious if they don't get their way, but have their soft spots
*Latin-American friends (30s) who take utmost pride in family, heritage, travel, and food; competitive edge through the roof

M/M
*Best friends (30-50) who both work in dangerous and high-pressure jobs and are very detail-oriented
*Uncle & nephew (60s & 30s) duo who are wise, charming to people, and funny guys in general; perhaps a C or D-list celeb?

F/F
*Alpha/tiger moms (40-60) who take criticism to heart and vie to be the best
*Lingerie football teammates (20s) who are fierce competitive divas on and off the field
*Sorority sisters (20s) from an East Coast university who will do what it takes to win

TARAus would cast a season like this.

Plus lingerie football - TB to Marie  :2hearts: Some of the fiercest and most competitive people I've seen. Definitely would love that. 

Offline BourkieBoy

• RFF Frantic Poster
TAR Australia 4 would cast people like AFL stars and sporting stars, just like Survivor Australia does, but without a themed 'Celebrity' season :res: