The Amazing Race > The Amazing Race Discussion

TAR Wishlist - locations, routes, twists, teams, tasks & dreams!**NO SPOILERS**

<< < (791/966) > >>

Gra1162:

--- Quote from: nrh2110 on March 26, 2018, 06:02:54 AM ---I'm procrastinating on this paper that I need to write for my Korean history class, so here's a route I came up with!

Starting Line: Rancho Los Alamitos, Long Beach, California
Leg 1: Raratonga, Cook Islands
Leg 2: Christchurch, New Zealand (I'd love to see a leg in Christchurch, especially around Mount Cavendish. I went there in December and it was beautiful)
Leg 3: Lhasa, Tibet, China
Leg 4: Tibet, China (have Leg 4 be exclusively Lhasa and then Leg 5 explore the Himalayas, maybe a sherpa task)
Leg 5: Goa, India (night leg)
Leg 6: Astana, Kazakhstan
Leg 7: Frankfurt, Germany
Leg 8: Luxembourg City, Luxembourg
Leg 9: Yaoundé, Cameroon
Leg 10: Douala, Cameroon
Leg 11: Barcelona, Spain
Leg 12: Jersey Shore, New Jersey (fly to Newark)

--- End quote ---
NO NO NO Tibet is in xibei in china witch is  north west in english and you have lots of tribes and if you say something wrong like for example pig zhu they have the right to kill you so I think the china legs could be Harbin? or Xian if you want xibei area cause there arn't as many tribes and its much better plus the communication is better Harbin is a much better choice

NELs:

--- Quote from: Gra1162 on March 26, 2018, 06:41:08 AM ---
--- Quote from: nrh2110 on March 26, 2018, 06:02:54 AM ---I'm procrastinating on this paper that I need to write for my Korean history class, so here's a route I came up with!

Leg 2: Christchurch, New Zealand (I'd love to see a leg in Christchurch, especially around Mount Cavendish. I went there in December and it was beautiful)
Leg 4: Tibet, China (have Leg 4 be exclusively Lhasa and then Leg 5 explore the Himalayas, maybe a sherpa task)

--- End quote ---
NO NO NO Tibet is in xibei in china witch is  north west in english and you have lots of tribes and if you say something wrong like for example pig zhu they have the right to kill you so I think the china legs could be Harbin? or Xian if you want xibei area cause there arn't as many tribes and its much better plus the communication is better Harbin is a much better choice

--- End quote ---

I didn't know there was a China Witch :funny:

Also I would love to have China leg other than Shanghai or Hong Kong.

Gra1162:

--- Quote from: NELs on March 26, 2018, 08:36:15 AM ---
--- Quote from: Gra1162 on March 26, 2018, 06:41:08 AM ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

I didn't know there was a China Witch :funny:

Also I would love to have China leg other than Shanghai or Hong Kong.

--- End quote ---
I think its a spelling mistake  :lol:

Gra1162:

--- End quote ---
Oh Btw NO LOS ANGLES PLSSSSSSSS AND USALLY FINALS ARE DIRECT FLIGHTS

Zack.:
BCN to EWR is direct though? (plus last season's final flight was one stop)

also, bc why not - TAR 31 for filming in summer 2018:

tl;dr

Show contentSTART - National Building Museum, Washington, DC
LEG 1 - Beijing, China
LEG 2 - Luoyang, China
LEG 3 - Punakha, Bhutan
LEG 4 - Mahebourg, Mauritius
LEG 5 - Volcanoes NP, Rwanda
LEG 6 - Kigali, Rwanda
LEG 7 - Petra NP, Jordan
LEG 8 - Istanbul, Turkey
LEG 9 - Glaciers NP, Argentina
LEG 10 - Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
LEG 11 - Boston, MA

START - WASHINGTON, DC (wish fulfillment  :d025:)
LEG 1 - BEIJING, CHINA (okay hear me out: YES we've been to China 300 times but the last visit to Beijing was in TAR 14 :O definitely has to be a Switchback to the eating RB that screwed up Jenkisha  :2hearts:)
LEG 2 - LUOYANG, CHINA (to quote wiki "Situated on the central plain of China, Luoyang is one of the cradles of Chinese civilization, and is one of the Four Great Ancient Capitals of China." this would be less of a 'rural' leg like people tend to throw in and more of a 'traditional' vs modern leg)
LEG 3 - PUNAKHA, BHUTAN (I mean I put it out there so...)
LEG 4 - MAHEBOURG, MAURITIUS (remember that period in TAR from like TAR 10 to 16 where they visited east Africa semi regularly and it was cool even if the legs were mostly garbage? that was nice plus after getting *into* Bhutan I figured it would be best to have a somewhat 'easy' place to reach)
LEG 5 - VOLCANOES NATIONAL PARK, RWANDA (drone shots of gorillas  :luvya:)
LEG 6 - KIGALI, RWANDA (urban African legs  :luvya:)
LEG 7 - PETRA NATIONAL PARK, JORDAN (camels  :2hearts: new Wonders of the World which have never been visited somehow?  :2hearts:)
LEG 8 - ISTANBUL, TURKEY (the vast majority of sources saying that Turkey isn't safe explicitly mention the southeastern border with Syria being the most problematic and that there may be demonstrations in Istanbul - some of those sites ALSO say that the potential for terrorism exists in many countries in western Europe so I'm rolling the dice :) beyond that I need a transit hub to get to-)
LEG 9 - EL CALAFATE, ARGENTINA (and more specifically "Glaciers National Park" <3)
LEG 10 - RIO DE JANEIRO, BRAZIL (before people start coming for me YES I remember TAR 27 but this would be a) with only four teams and b) at night so there's cooking and music and samba and other tasks worthy of a penultimate leg  :woohoo:)
LEG 11 - BOSTON, MA (so this is explicitly in 'summer 2018' since there will be a convenient flight from GRU to BOS that arrives in midmorning, giving teams plenty of time to do tasks regarding American history  :conf: realistically this probably should've happened in tar...10? or so but whatever here we are)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version