The Amazing Race > The Amazing Race Discussion

TAR Wishlist - locations, routes, twists, teams, tasks & dreams!**NO SPOILERS**

<< < (790/966) > >>

G.B.:
That's sort of my point, is the fact that terrorist risks are making certain countries higher on the danger list than one might expect. You probably thought I meant D&M are lower than one might expect, but no.

ianthebalance:
I made some revisions to my wishlist and I like this better

1. Montevideo, Uruguay
2. somewhere in the Pampas, Uruguay (via bus) (SELF-DRIVE)
3. Santiago, Chile
4. Melbourne, Australia (nightlife task determining departures next morning) (Melbourne has the world's largest urban tram network, so have teams have to travel through the leg on it)
5. Invercargill and other areas, New Zealand (SELF-DRIVE)
6. areas up to Queenstown, New Zealand (SELF-DRIVE)
7. Kaohsiung and other areas, Taiwan (have use of train/bus at some point to get to a different area)
8. areas up to Taipei, Taiwan (similar to last leg) (pretty much from south to north of the island in the visit to Taiwan)
9. Hyderabad, India
10. Riga and other areas, Latvia (SELF-DRIVE)
11. Frankfurt/Cologne/Dusseldorf, Germany (SELF-DRIVE)
12. Atlanta, USA

BourkieBoy:

--- Quote from: G.B. on March 25, 2018, 07:27:04 PM ---That's sort of my point, is the fact that terrorist risks are making certain countries higher on the danger list than one might expect. You probably thought I meant D&M are lower than one might expect, but no.

--- End quote ---

Even when you look at the Goverment website, it lists Australia as having a terrorist risk...

G.B.:
What? No it doesn't...

nrh2110:
I'm procrastinating on this paper that I need to write for my Korean history class, so here's a route I came up with!

Starting Line: Rancho Los Alamitos, Long Beach, California
Leg 1: Raratonga, Cook Islands
Leg 2: Christchurch, New Zealand (I'd love to see a leg in Christchurch, especially around Mount Cavendish. I went there in December and it was beautiful)
Leg 3: Lhasa, Tibet, China
Leg 4: Tibet, China (have Leg 4 be exclusively Lhasa and then Leg 5 explore the Himalayas, maybe a sherpa task)
Leg 5: Goa, India (night leg)
Leg 6: Astana, Kazakhstan
Leg 7: Frankfurt, Germany
Leg 8: Luxembourg City, Luxembourg
Leg 9: Yaoundé, Cameroon
Leg 10: Douala, Cameroon
Leg 11: Barcelona, Spain
Leg 12: Jersey Shore, New Jersey (fly to Newark)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version