The Amazing Race > The Amazing Race Discussion

TAR Wishlist - locations, routes, twists, teams, tasks & dreams!**NO SPOILERS**

<< < (781/966) > >>

violetb1911:

--- Quote from: nrh2110 on March 22, 2018, 10:26:59 AM ---Starting Line: Seattle, Washington

Leg 1: Pocheon, South Korea (teams fly to Seoul and sign up for bus to Pocheon)
Leg 2: Busan, South Korea
Leg 3: Kaohsiung, Taiwan
Leg 4: Kathmandu, Nepal
Leg 5: Mauritius Islands
Leg 6: Cappadocia, Turkey
Leg 7: Izmir, Turkey
Leg 8: Vilnius, Lithuania (hi Marionete)
Leg 9: Riga, Latvia
Leg 10: Gothenburg, Sweden
Leg 11: Stockholm, Sweden
Leg 12: San Diego, California (fly to Los Angeles and helicopter to San Diego)

Thoughts?

--- End quote ---

Needs more of southern hemisphere action. Vilinus and Riga are pretty similar, so substitute one of them. Also travel by ship from Riga to Stockholm !!!

Marionete:
If I ever made a wishlist of what I wanted TAR to do in my country/area, I would love them to do a countryside leg and self-drive around The Curonian Spit (look it up :colors) and the towns on it.
But I agree that both Lithuania and Latvia on the same route would feel a bit same-y, unless, like I said, we had a countryside leg and a city leg to make those legs different.

dryedmangoez:
I don't see anything wrong with going to a Middle Eastern country in consecutive seasons when TAR goes to the same country in consecutive seasons. Especially since an Israel or Jordan would be a new country, each with very iconic locations that would make any Legs in either country distinct and different from a UAE or Bahrain visit.

BourkieBoy:
Wanna see maybe Tel Aviv on TAR32, but not Jerusalem thanks to Mr Trump...

Jordan (Petra) would be an AMAZING place to visit <33333333333333

nrh2110:
I think we need to wary though. Like I said before, now is not a good time for an Israel visit due to TAR trying to recover ratings and an Israel visit could alienate a large portion of their fanbase.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version