The Amazing Race > The Amazing Race Discussion

TAR Wishlist - locations, routes, twists, teams, tasks & dreams!**NO SPOILERS**

<< < (779/966) > >>

Gra1162:
My Season 32 wishlist locations (I know I made one so that will be be my Season 31 wishlist)
Fenway Park,Boston(Starting line)
Jerusalem,Israel :cheer: (call me mad since I added it to the other wishlist however I still want it so.......)(ELIM)
Doha,Qatar :cheer:(ELIM)
Rabat,Morocco(New twist x2 Yield)(ELIM)
Tataouine,Tunisia(Given clue at the pit stop(continue racing)
Barcelona,Spain(ELIM) (I know people said its bad B:) but its better than Madrid, Madrid is dirty I have been to both places so I know)
,Greece :conf:(Double U-Turn) (ELIM) (its so nice there and really beautiful so maybe it can boost the ratings)
,Belares (NON)
,Belares (ELIM)(TRIPLE U-TURN AND INTERSPTION)
,Chad (Double U-TURN) (ELIM)
Xian,China (NON)
Jeju,South Korea (NON)
Taipei,Taiwan(I ensure u there are direct flights back to USA cause Taiwan people love USA) (ELIM)
Roswell,New Mexico (it will be nice I think they first need to go to New Mexico then self drive to Roswell they might screw up tho it will be good to watch plus new Mexico never got visited in starting line and Finish Line) (Top 3)
Teams (newbies)
4 f/f
4 m/m
3 m/f
Teams (newbies)
Lesbians f/f (I add Lesbians so they can always create conflict with other teams bring rating up tho i will hate them unless they are like the Lesbians that won Tar Canada 4)
BFF f/f  (I guess)
American Ninga warrior girls f/f (Cause they are strong and will play dirty) (eg Jessie)
Beauty Queens f/f (I hope they are like Dustin and Kandice)
Models m/m (hope they are like Daniel and that other guy from Tar Israel 6)
American ninga warrior guys m/m (If we can't get girl at least get some boys)
best friends m/m
Friends m/m
Twins f/m
Dating f/m
Married f/m

dryedmangoez:
Israel and Jordan would be great. Pair them with a colder northern European country or something for the middle of a route.

claude_24hrs:

--- Quote from: dryedmangoez on March 22, 2018, 04:08:58 AM ---Israel and Jordan would be great. Pair them with a colder northern European country or something for the middle of a route.

--- End quote ---

Besides with the Middle East, Bahrain has recently visited in season 30 and it could definitely not going to visit the region in TAR 31.

violetb1911:

--- Quote from: Marionete on March 21, 2018, 10:17:44 PM ---I wholeheartedly agree on diversity in European visits, I would sure love them to keep visiting new countires in Europe (and I don't get why some of them haven't been visited in 30 seasons), but skipping Europe entirely doesn't seem right to me, no matter how diverse your route is.

--- End quote ---

Yass. European Legs are some of the best ones.
IMO they should just finish Western Europe by s31, there are only 2 countries which they haven't visited - Luxembourg and Andorra. In addition to this some of the other countries are also undervisited:
Iceland - visited twice, season 6 & 30.
Ireland - visited once, season 12.
England - visited four times, season 3, 7, 17, 25
Scotland - visited twice, season 22, 25
Northern Ireland - visited once, season 22
Wales - visited once, season 24
Belgium - visited twice, season 19 & 30.
Spain - visited four times, season 3, 10, 21, 24
Portugal - visited twice, season 3 & 23.
Luxembourg, Andorra and Liechtenstein have never been visited (One roadblock in Liechtenstein, season 18)

They should either make a full fledged visit to Eastern Europe or cover any of these (except for Belgium and Iceland ofc)

Gra1162:

--- Quote from: violetb1911 on March 22, 2018, 05:10:49 AM ---
--- Quote from: Marionete on March 21, 2018, 10:17:44 PM ---I wholeheartedly agree on diversity in European visits, I would sure love them to keep visiting new countires in Europe (and I don't get why some of them haven't been visited in 30 seasons), but skipping Europe entirely doesn't seem right to me, no matter how diverse your route is.

--- End quote ---

Yass. European Legs are some of the best ones.
IMO they should just finish Western Europe by s31, there are only 2 countries which they haven't visited - Luxembourg and Andorra. In addition to this some of the other countries are also undervisited:
Iceland - visited twice, season 6 & 30.
Ireland - visited once, season 12.
England - visited four times, season 3, 7, 17, 25
Scotland - visited twice, season 22, 25
Northern Ireland - visited once, season 22
Wales - visited once, season 24
Belgium - visited twice, season 19 & 30.
Spain - visited four times, season 3, 10, 21, 24
Portugal - visited twice, season 3 & 23.
Luxembourg, Andorra and Liechtenstein have never been visited (One roadblock in Liechtenstein, season 18)

They should either make a full fledged visit to Eastern Europe or cover any of these (except for Belgium and Iceland ofc)

--- End quote ---
Northern Ireland,Wales and Scotland are part of England so its counted together

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version