Leg 8: Kolkata, India-Durban, South Africa
Leg 9: Durban, South Africa-Cape Town, South Africa
Leg 10: Cape Town, South Africa-San Juan, Puerto Rico
Leg 11: San Juan, Puerto Rico-Nassau, The Bahamas
Leg 12: Nassau, The Bahamas-Miami, USA

Marionete:
Another Europeless route? :/ why

NELs:

--- Quote from: Marionete on March 21, 2018, 04:55:14 PM ---Another Europeless route? :/ why

--- End quote ---

We need to see less Europe to be honest, if they want to there again then visit a former Yugoslavia country or an underused country, they have to stop going to France, Germany, Italy, and Switzerland. If they want to do Italy again, then visit the Leaning Tower of Pisa. Also how have they not gone there yet out of all their visits to Italy. Here are countries in Europe I would want to see:

Latvia: Complete the Baltic States.
Slovakia: They've visited the Czech Republic before so why not complete the the former Czechoslovakia.
Bosnia and Herzegovina: It's right there, also a Yugoslavia country
Luxembourg: It's small, but they can think of stuff to do there.
Finland: As much as I liked TAR 10, the tasks they did in Finland could have been done anywhere. Needs to be represented better.
Hungary: Is long overdue, and we need a switchback to the spicy soup.

All I'm saying is that we need more variety in Europe.

Marionete:
I wholeheartedly agree on diversity in European visits, I would sure love them to keep visiting new countires in Europe (and I don't get why some of them haven't been visited in 30 seasons), but skipping Europe entirely doesn't seem right to me, no matter how diverse your route is.

Zack.:

--- Quote from: Marionete on March 21, 2018, 10:17:44 PM ---I wholeheartedly agree on diversity in European visits, I would sure love them to keep visiting new countires in Europe (and I don't get why some of them haven't been visited in 30 seasons), but skipping Europe entirely doesn't seem right to me, no matter how diverse your route is.

--- End quote ---

Honestly I think it can be done, especially if they're trying to save money - though really that's because they keep insisting on going to like, Iceland or France or Germany or other super expensive western European countries. Instead of visiting Europe, why not visit some of their colonial possessions (read: more Caribbean legs  :cheer: or parts of India / central Asia  :luvya: or doing research into countries with a history of foreign occupation)?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version