The Amazing Race > The Amazing Race Discussion

TAR Wishlist - locations, routes, twists, teams, tasks & dreams!**NO SPOILERS**

<< < (766/966) > >>

nrh2110:
I'd love to also see a NYC start that goes directly to Africa, just like in TAR 1. There are direct flights to Casablanca, Dakar, Accra, and Lagos, all of which are reasonable for first cities (also to Cairo but that's less reasonable). They can then do another African leg or head to Europe.

nrh2110:
A map I've come up with to illustrate most of these ideas:

Starting Line: The High Line, New York City
Leg 1: Casablanca, Morocco
Leg 2: Ibiza, Spain (Maybe a task relating to the nightlife there)
Leg 3: Alicante, Spain
Leg 4: Helsinki, Finland
Leg 5: Minsk, Belarus
Leg 6: Cape Town, South Africa
Leg 7: Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan
Leg 8: Osh, Kyrgyzstan
Leg 9: Perth, Australia
Leg 10: Okinawa Island, Japan
Leg 11: Nagoya, Japan
Leg 12: Detroit, Michigan + Windsor, Canada

dryedmangoez:

--- Quote from: violetb1911 on February 26, 2018, 04:02:50 AM ---
--- Quote from: Platrium on February 26, 2018, 03:19:10 AM ---I wish that some countries visited in the F5 or F4 get visited the next time while there are still a lot of teams racing. For example, South Korea and the Philippines has always been visited in the F4. I wanna see it with 9 to 11 teams still racing. Also, Hong Kong usually gets visited in the F4. Out of 5 visits from the US franchise, 4 of them are already at the F4 stage. I'd like to see a Hong Kong leg early in the race.

--- End quote ---

seconded. Seoul is an amazing city but for their next visit they should focus on Busan. I'm pretty sure they can have like a roadblock on a shopping spree in (what I believe to be) the largest supermarket in the world in Busan. In addition to this they could also host tasks on Korean culture and what not.

--- End quote ---

Thirdeded!

Philippines really needs an early Race rural and cultural Leg. The three and a half Legs in the Philippines so far on TARUS have been urban or tropical, despite the carabao tasks. A Leg up in the Cordillera would easily fill the cultural and rural aspect.

And Korea definitely can do a pair of Legs, one modern/contemporary in a big city and another rural/cultural Leg. Maybe include a temple. The kimchi task from TAR29 should've totally been on a rural Korea Leg complete with interactions with local people, most likely nice grandmas and grandpas.

claude_24hrs:
Maybe the race should be wanted to have a full Barcelona leg and as well as the Finland leg with a normal Pit Stop. Lapland is totally rural on a dense tundra, despite having winter-related tasks like visit Santa Claus village, winter sports like Biathlon or Speed Skating in that area. London should have a full leg that would be in the penultimate race before heading home to the USA (Miami for sure).

BourkieBoy:
Perth is the most boring Australian city...

And the most isolated...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version