The Amazing Race > The Amazing Race Discussion

TAR Wishlist - locations, routes, twists, teams, tasks & dreams!**NO SPOILERS**

<< < (741/966) > >>

nrh2110:

--- Quote from: Bookworm on September 05, 2017, 04:08:20 PM ---It's a great route, although I'd prefer an additional Guatemalan Leg in Antigua/Atitlan
Additionally, the huge time gap between the two flights on Leg 1 is logistically less than idea
The Colombian and Asian Legs look incredible tho <3

--- End quote ---

Just realized I completely goofed those first two flights! Fixed that. Which of the double legs should be nixed for a double Guatemalan leg?

Marionete:
I guess Colombia could do with just one leg, since it was visited recently. :P

Bookworm:

--- Quote from: Marionete on September 06, 2017, 03:36:36 AM ---I guess Colombia could do with just one leg, since it was visited recently. :P

--- End quote ---
But two Legs in Colombia, especially in as exotic locales as the ones in the route, would still be refreshing considering it's barely been visited, too.

Bookworm:
And something I've always wanted TAR to do if they ever go to Guatemala City is to have teams use the Mapa en Relieve to find their next destination.

Marionete:
Yeah, I've thought about it, and Taiwan, although an under-visited country, wouldn't stand out too much from other Asian visits.
So removing one of Taiwan's legs and keeping both of Colombia's would probably be best. :P

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version