The Amazing Race > The Amazing Race Discussion

TAR Wishlist - locations, routes, twists, teams, tasks & dreams!**NO SPOILERS**

<< < (704/966) > >>

Erebus1111:
I had this really weird idea of having an entire season of TAR in America, for some reason. Maybe they could make a spin off and call it The American Race? I don't know. My basis for this race was that at least to legs had to be in each area of America (West, Mountain States, Midwest, Southeast, and Northeast). If anyone else wants to try and make a season based on this, go ahead. Maybe I've been watching Season 8 too much.

Starting Line ~ Echo Park
Leg 1: Los Angeles, CA --> Long Beach, CA (Self Drive)
Leg 2: Long Beach, CA --> Seattle, WA
Leg 3: Seattle, WA --> Salt Lake City, UT
Leg 4: Salt Lake City, UT --> Santa Fe, NM
Leg 5: Santa Fe, NM --> Madison/Wisconsin Dells, WI
Leg 6: Madison, WI --> Chicago, IL (Self Drive)
Leg 7: Chicago, IL --> Baltimore, MD
Leg 8: Baltimore, MD --> Washington D.C. (Self Drive)
Leg 9: Washington D.C. --> Richmond, VA
Leg 10: Richmond, VA --> Nashville, TN
Leg 11: Nashville, TN --> Orlando, FL
Finish Line ~ Raymond James Stadium

All feedback is welcomed

Zack.:
Don't torture teams by having them self-drive to or in DC  :funny:
Instead torture teams by forcing them to ride Amtrak and then public transportation for the duration of the leg.   :sab

Also the only issue I have is one that would apply to this kind of race in general, which is that there's too many areas of America to distill into 12 legs IMO. You've got a very good attempt (certainly better than FE having multiple legs in the Southeast and in MST land) but I feel like it's the kind of thing that would make for an ongoing series, much like how TAR Canada attempts to organize their race.

geographynerd:
 I've been thinking about an Amazing Race in the states for so long. We have so much interesting scenery and history that they could do at least 10 seasons here. Plus there would probably be a whole lot more sightings.   

Pi:

--- Quote from: geographynerd on May 24, 2017, 05:29:14 PM ---I've been thinking about an Amazing Race in the states for so long. We have so much interesting scenery and history that they could do at least 10 seasons here. Plus there would probably be a whole lot more sightings.

--- End quote ---
The official show is unlikely to return to a USA-only race after Family Edition, but I've always wanted to see a version of the race around the US organized and ran by a fan.

BourkieBoy:
I wish we have another Amazing Race in the States.....

Expect it should be called 'The Amazing American Race', which is what Erebus said

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version