The Amazing Race > The Amazing Race Discussion

TAR Wishlist - locations, routes, twists, teams, tasks & dreams!**NO SPOILERS**

<< < (658/966) > >>

Pi:
23,300 miles, 37,500 km

Platrium:

--- Quote from: TARUSAFan on October 21, 2016, 05:05:14 AM ---
--- Quote from: TARmap on October 20, 2016, 08:00:10 PM ---I hope that there is a season with people of all ages - perhaps an age range of about 13-70? What do you guys think? ???

--- End quote ---

Let's adjust that to 19-70. Would love to have a race with a lot of diversity. European-American, Asian-American, African-American, Hispanic-American and Oceanian/Pacific Islander-American teams.

--- End quote ---

I actually wanna see a race with children (again), but the world ain't a generally safe place. :(

BourkieBoy:
I'd love to see The AMAZING Race: Kids Edition!

It doesn't have to go around the world. It could stay in America, or even in just one city!

LUZERNLIO:
Why not going to  KYOTO AND NARA  IN JANPAN.
ALSO IN CHINA.LOTS OF CITYS ARE REALLY FUN. LIKE SOME WESTERN CITYS ...LIKE CHENGDU(PANDA'S HOMETOWN) AND CHONGQING(HOT POT). ALSO ZHANGJIAJIE IS AMAZING ! AND XI'AN .HANGZHOU.SUZHOU. THERE ARE REALLY COOL CITY. WHY TAR ALWAYS GO TO SHANGHAI AND BEIJING? PLEASE GO TO THE SICHUAN AND CHONGQING

1 澳大利亚 墨尔本 塔斯马尼亚
2.日本 京都 和 奈良(PIT STOP)
3.中国 重庆
4.中国 遂宁 成都
5.老挝 琅勃拉邦
6.马来西亚 槟城
7.卡塔尔 多哈
8.埃及 亚历山大
9.拉脱维亚 里加
10.西班牙——安道尔
11.加拿大 多伦多到伦敦最后到底特律

1 Tasmania, Melbourne, Australia
2 Kyoto and Nara (PIT STOP)
3 Chongqing, China
4 Chengdu, Suining, China
5 Luang Prabang Laos
6 Penang, Malaysia
7 Doha, Qatar
8 Egypt Alexander
9 Latvia
10 Spain, Andorra
11 Canada Toronto to London last to Detroit

BritishTARFan:
What is it with the Amazing Race and Central/Eastern Europe. If you look back it works out quite strangely. Up until S10 there was nothing except S6's visit to Budapest. But then from S10 to S15 was where Tar found its love for the region. It visited, Ukraine, Poland, Lithuania, Croatia, Romania, Estonia and Czech Republic. But after that it stopped. After this we've only had 2 visits to Poland.

I mean there are some absolutly spectacular cities here that i'd love to see revisited including, Prague, Budapest, Dubrovnik, Tallinn, & Transylvania. But also new places like Česky Krumlov, Brno, Cluj, Split, Zagreb and Hvar. Not only this but there are numerous other countries that i think are worthy of a visit. These are Slovakia, Slovenia, Latvia & Bulgaria. But i really want a visit to Montenegro. I mean would it hurt tar to do a double leg in say Croatia/Montenegro or Prague/Česky Krumlov or Latvia/Lithuania.

So Tar if you're reading, give Western Europe a break  :luvya:

P.S, Visit Ireland though!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version