The Amazing Race > The Amazing Race Discussion

TAR Wishlist - locations, routes, twists, teams, tasks & dreams!**NO SPOILERS**

<< < (641/966) > >>

BritishTARFan:

--- Quote from: TARUSAFan on September 01, 2016, 10:11:25 AM ---
--- Quote from: Brannockdevice on August 28, 2016, 12:01:11 PM ---Quick question everyone. So before I make my next route, which will most likely involve China, I want to get your guys's opinions. I know people groan whenever China is visited, so I'm trying to find a location in China that no season of any Amazing Race has ever been. Last night I went through all of China's 34 (I think  ???) provinces and narrowed it down to the provinces that had never been visited before (I even removed Inner Mongolia simply for that short bus drive to Erenhot in Season 10). So, to make it simpler, where in China would you guys not gripe about visiting?

--- End quote ---

I want to see Chengdu, saw pictures and it looks beautiful urban & rural + pandas.

--- End quote ---

Well there are loads of places, insuring you didn't count China Rush visits. Chengdu is great, pandas and a task involving spicy Sichuan hot pot! You could go to Zhangjiajie which inspired the floating mountains in Avatar, I'd love to visit here! Suzhou near Shanghai known as the Venice of China. What I'd like to see is a visit to Guilin, but S14 ruined it by only staying in the city, go out to rural Yangshuo, Li River (Like Tar Aus2) also visit the Longji rice terraces, it's a stunning place.

Platrium:
I missed so much due to my sudden disappearance for almost 3 weeks! :funny: I'm the type of person who doesn't wanna miss posted stuff or messages, so I dig all the way until where I last checked.

--- Quote from: ZBC Company on August 13, 2016, 08:53:28 PM ---Can someone make race couser  SpainX2 France Italy Denmark South AfricaX2 Botswana Comoros India Japan

--- End quote ---

--- Quote from: Brannockdevice on August 15, 2016, 01:02:17 PM ---Here's a challenge: make a 13 Leg race with each continent hosting 2 legs, with the finale in the US. I'll start:

--- End quote ---

--- Quote from: Brannockdevice on August 19, 2016, 05:23:33 AM ---Here's a challenge. The Amazing Race has made a United States vs. Canada edition. Make a 12 leg race - 6 in the US and 6 in Canada. Go!

--- End quote ---

--- Quote from: BourkieBoy on August 19, 2016, 08:01:14 AM ---THE AMAZING RACE CENTRAL EUROPE HAS BEEN RENEWED! (Not really). YOU ARE TO NOW CREATE A ROUTE THAT CAN ONLY SAY IN EUROPE. GOOD LUCK!

--- End quote ---

--- Quote from: BourkieBoy on August 22, 2016, 11:12:44 PM ---ANOTHER CHALLENGE:
The Amazing Race Latin America has come back (pretend). U must create a route that stays in South, North America and the Carribean.

Good luck!

--- End quote ---

--- Quote from: BourkieBoy on August 27, 2016, 05:05:57 AM ---The Seven Network has brought the rights to The Amazing Race Australia: Local Edition. Your job is create a route that stays ONLY in Australia. (Include Pit Stops, Start and Finish Lines)

Good luck!

--- End quote ---

I'll make them one by one when I get the time. :funny: I'll skip the ones with seasons as values because I already made one before (although it'd be fun to make another, if I have the time :lol: ), and also the one about TAR Aus 4, because I also made that too, completely with regions never visited by TAR Aus. I just have to dig it? I don't think I have to repost it. :lol:

Platrium:

--- Quote from: Brannockdevice on August 28, 2016, 12:01:11 PM ---Quick question everyone. So before I make my next route, which will most likely involve China, I want to get your guys's opinions. I know people groan whenever China is visited, so I'm trying to find a location in China that no season of any Amazing Race has ever been. Last night I went through all of China's 34 (I think  ???) provinces and narrowed it down to the provinces that had never been visited before (I even removed Inner Mongolia simply for that short bus drive to Erenhot in Season 10). So, to make it simpler, where in China would you guys not gripe about visiting?

--- End quote ---

I agree rural China is undervisited. :( TAR US needs more rural China.

I want to see parts of China that have mixed culture, such as Heilongjiang (Russian China), Jilin (Korean China), Hohhot (Mongolian China), and more!

I also agree with Chengdu. I don't think it was ever visited by the US version. ??? I learned some history about Chengdu, and I just like the place from that. :)

Platrium:
Since a lot are participating in route-making challenges, I'll have one too. :lol:
Challenge: Make a route in 10-13 legs which will cross the 7 seas (Indian, North Pacific, South Pacific, North Atlantic, South Atlantic, Southern, Arctic) at least once.
Have fun! :bump

CanadianOwl:

--- Quote from: Platrium on September 02, 2016, 08:44:32 AM ---Since a lot are participating in route-making challenges, I'll have one too. :lol:
Challenge: Make a route in 10-13 legs which will cross the 7 seas (Indian, North Pacific, South Pacific, North Atlantic, South Atlantic, Southern, Arctic) at least once.
Have fun! :bump

--- End quote ---

What counts as crossing? Can you stop midway through an ocean and turn back (ex. China to Hawaii to Japan)?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version