Author Topic: TAR Wishlist - locations, routes, twists, teams, tasks & dreams!**NO SPOILERS**  (Read 1550937 times)

Offline BritishTARFan

• RFF Frantic Poster
Re: TAR Wishlist - locations, routes, twists, teams, tasks & dreams!**NO SPOILERS**
« Reply #3200 on: September 01, 2016, 04:46:35 PM »
Quick question everyone. So before I make my next route, which will most likely involve China, I want to get your guys's opinions. I know people groan whenever China is visited, so I'm trying to find a location in China that no season of any Amazing Race has ever been. Last night I went through all of China's 34 (I think  ???) provinces and narrowed it down to the provinces that had never been visited before (I even removed Inner Mongolia simply for that short bus drive to Erenhot in Season 10). So, to make it simpler, where in China would you guys not gripe about visiting?

I want to see Chengdu, saw pictures and it looks beautiful urban & rural + pandas.

Well there are loads of places, insuring you didn't count China Rush visits. Chengdu is great, pandas and a task involving spicy Sichuan hot pot! You could go to Zhangjiajie which inspired the floating mountains in Avatar, I'd love to visit here! Suzhou near Shanghai known as the Venice of China. What I'd like to see is a visit to Guilin, but S14 ruined it by only staying in the city, go out to rural Yangshuo, Li River (Like Tar Aus2) also visit the Longji rice terraces, it's a stunning place.

Offline Platrium

• RFF Frantic Poster
Re: TAR Wishlist - locations, routes, twists, teams, tasks & dreams!**NO SPOILERS**
« Reply #3201 on: September 02, 2016, 08:32:12 AM »
I missed so much due to my sudden disappearance for almost 3 weeks! :funny: I'm the type of person who doesn't wanna miss posted stuff or messages, so I dig all the way until where I last checked.
Can someone make race couser  SpainX2 France Italy Denmark South AfricaX2 Botswana Comoros India Japan
Here's a challenge: make a 13 Leg race with each continent hosting 2 legs, with the finale in the US. I'll start:
Here's a challenge. The Amazing Race has made a United States vs. Canada edition. Make a 12 leg race - 6 in the US and 6 in Canada. Go!
THE AMAZING RACE CENTRAL EUROPE HAS BEEN RENEWED! (Not really). YOU ARE TO NOW CREATE A ROUTE THAT CAN ONLY SAY IN EUROPE. GOOD LUCK!
ANOTHER CHALLENGE:
The Amazing Race Latin America has come back (pretend). U must create a route that stays in South, North America and the Carribean.

Good luck!
The Seven Network has brought the rights to The Amazing Race Australia: Local Edition. Your job is create a route that stays ONLY in Australia. (Include Pit Stops, Start and Finish Lines)

Good luck!

I'll make them one by one when I get the time. :funny: I'll skip the ones with seasons as values because I already made one before (although it'd be fun to make another, if I have the time :lol: ), and also the one about TAR Aus 4, because I also made that too, completely with regions never visited by TAR Aus. I just have to dig it? I don't think I have to repost it. :lol:
« Last Edit: September 02, 2016, 08:50:03 AM by Platrium »

Offline Platrium

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #3202 on: September 02, 2016, 08:40:28 AM »
Quick question everyone. So before I make my next route, which will most likely involve China, I want to get your guys's opinions. I know people groan whenever China is visited, so I'm trying to find a location in China that no season of any Amazing Race has ever been. Last night I went through all of China's 34 (I think  ???) provinces and narrowed it down to the provinces that had never been visited before (I even removed Inner Mongolia simply for that short bus drive to Erenhot in Season 10). So, to make it simpler, where in China would you guys not gripe about visiting?

I agree rural China is undervisited. :( TAR US needs more rural China.

I want to see parts of China that have mixed culture, such as Heilongjiang (Russian China), Jilin (Korean China), Hohhot (Mongolian China), and more!

I also agree with Chengdu. I don't think it was ever visited by the US version. ??? I learned some history about Chengdu, and I just like the place from that. :)

Offline Platrium

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #3203 on: September 02, 2016, 08:44:32 AM »
Since a lot are participating in route-making challenges, I'll have one too. :lol:
Challenge: Make a route in 10-13 legs which will cross the 7 seas (Indian, North Pacific, South Pacific, North Atlantic, South Atlantic, Southern, Arctic) at least once.
Have fun! :bump

Offline CanadianOwl

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #3204 on: September 02, 2016, 10:46:04 AM »
Since a lot are participating in route-making challenges, I'll have one too. :lol:
Challenge: Make a route in 10-13 legs which will cross the 7 seas (Indian, North Pacific, South Pacific, North Atlantic, South Atlantic, Southern, Arctic) at least once.

What counts as crossing? Can you stop midway through an ocean and turn back (ex. China to Hawaii to Japan)?

Offline CanadianOwl

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #3205 on: September 02, 2016, 11:19:48 AM »

I have a weird route that goes around the world east, then at one point, goes around the world west.

Starting Line: Houston, USA

Leg 1: Santiago, Chile
Leg 2: Base Presidente Eduardo Frei Montalva, Antarctica (Chilean base) (crosses Southern Ocean)
Leg 3: Bueno Aires, Argentina
Leg 4: Durban, South Africa (crosses South Atlantic Ocean)
Leg 5: Dili, East Timor (crosses Indian Ocean)
Leg 6: Quito, Ecuador (crosses South Pacific Ocean)
Leg 7: Belmopan, Belize
Leg 8: Tokyo, Japan (crosses North Pacific Ocean)
Leg 9: Sarajevo, Bosnia and Herzegovina
Leg 10: Tromsř, Norway
Leg 11: Yellowknife, Canada (crosses Arctic Ocean)
Leg 12: Barcelona, Spain (crosses North Atlantic Ocean)
Leg 13: Boston, USA

Yes, the crossing from Leg 10 to 11 to 12 is so weird, but it was the only way to make it work.

https://www.rome2rio.com/trip/fqrjxiac

Offline Platrium

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #3206 on: September 02, 2016, 12:29:31 PM »

What counts as crossing? Can you stop midway through an ocean and turn back (ex. China to Hawaii to Japan)?

That counts. :tup: My bad for being vague.  :grins:

Offline CanadianOwl

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #3207 on: September 02, 2016, 02:32:56 PM »

That counts. :tup: My bad for being vague.  :grins:

Oh ok. My route above (which is an insane route) only considered full crossings (which is why I went around the world twice to get those crossings).  :funny:

Offline CanadianOwl

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #3208 on: September 02, 2016, 02:57:44 PM »

For my new route (where you don't have to cross the entire sea):

Leg 1: London, England (crosses N. Atlantic)
Leg 2: Longyearbyen, Svalbard, Norway (crosses Arctic)
Leg 3: Base Presidente Eduardo Frei Montalva, Antarctica (via Santiago, Chile) (crosses Southern) (yes, go from deep within the Arctic Circle to inside the Antarctic Circle  :snicker: )
Leg 4: Belém, Brazil
Leg 5: Saint-Denis, Réunion (crosses S. Atlantic)
Leg 6: Hobart, Tasmania, Australia (crosses Indian)
Leg 7: Hainan, China
Leg 8: Kiritimati, Kiribati (crosses N. Pacific)
Leg 9: Hanga Roa, Easter Island, Chile (crosses S. Pacific)
Leg 10: Puerto Baquerizo Moreno, Galápagos Islands, Ecuador
Leg 11: Cockburn Town, Turks and Caicos Islands (yes, that's the capital's name :funny: )
Leg 12: Boston, USA

https://www.rome2rio.com/trip/sleofido

NOTE: I did not notice this, but all of the locations (except Houston, Belém, and Boston) are on islands  :funny:
« Last Edit: September 02, 2016, 03:49:11 PM by CanadianOwl »

Offline Platrium

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #3209 on: September 03, 2016, 08:46:48 AM »
Can someone make race couser  SpainX2 France Italy Denmark South AfricaX2 Botswana Comoros India Japan

Leg 1Boston, USA-->Nuuk, GreenlandF12EL
Leg 2Nuuk, Greenland-->Zaragoza, SpainF11EL
Leg 3Zaragoza-->Madrid, SpainF10EL
Leg 4Madrid, Spain-->Molepolole --> Muchudi, BotswanaF9NEL
Leg 5Muchudi --> Gaborone, Botswana-->Rustenburg --> Pretoria, South AfricaF9ZHPS
Leg 6Pretoria-->Johannesburg, South AfricaF9EL
Leg 7Johannesburg, South Africa-->Moya --> Chiroroni, ComorosF8EL
Leg 8Chiroroni, Comoros-->Siracusa --> Catania, ItalyF7EL
Leg 9Catania, Italy-->Jaisalmer, IndiaF6EL
Leg 10Jaisalmer, India-->Okinawa, JapanF5EL
Leg 11Okinawa, Japan-->Noumea, New Caledonia, FranceF4EL
Leg 12Noumea, New Caledonia, France-->Pago Pago, American SamoaF3

Offline Brannockdevice

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #3210 on: September 03, 2016, 11:47:46 AM »

Leg 5Muchudi --> Gaborone, Botswana-->Rustenburg --> Pretoria, South AfricaF9ZHPS

That's really well done! I LOVE Greenland, New Caledonia, & American Samoa!
"Exploration is really the essence of the human spirit." -Frank Borman

Offline TARmap

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #3211 on: September 03, 2016, 04:34:31 PM »
I hope these teams get to race again, if TAR 30 were to be returning racers.

1. Brooke and Claire
2. Tim and Marie
3. Kym and Alli
4. Zach and Rachel
5. Sherri and Cole
6. Michael and Kevin
7. Matt and Ashley
8. Erin and Joslyn
9. Tanner and Josh
10. Adam and Bethany
11. Steve and Aly

Let me know what you guys think!

I made a route for the teams I hope will return for TAR 30 (if it is an All-Stars season). The route is designed so that the teams would not visit the same country twice, eg Namibia is not in my route because Steve and Aly visited it in S26.

Starting Line: Walt Disney Concert Hall, USA

Leg 1: Melbourne, Australia EL
Leg 2: Bandar Seri Begawan, Brunei ZHPS
Leg 3: Tasek Merimbun Heritage Park, Brunei EL
Leg 4: Vientiane, Laos EL
Leg 5: Doha, Qatar NEL
Leg 6: Larnaca, Cyprus EL
Leg 7: Riga, Latvia EL
Leg 8: Helsinki, Finland EL
Leg 9: Rovaniemi, Finland EL
Leg 10: Madrid, Spain NEL
Leg 11: Quito, Ecuador EL
Leg 12: Fort Lauderdale, USA

Vientiane to Doha and Rovaniemi to Madrid are the only connecting flights. I tried to make it as realistic as possible. Let me know what you think!  :trampb:

Offline BritishTARFan

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #3212 on: September 03, 2016, 06:23:59 PM »

1. Valparaíso, Chile 🇨🇱
2. Antarctic Peninsula, Antarctica 🇦🇶 (Southern)
3. Paris, France 🇫🇷 (South&North Atlantic)
4. Loire Valley, France 🇫🇷
5. Faroe Islands 🇫🇴, Denmark 🇩🇰 (Arctic)
6. Split, Croatia 🇭🇷
7. Nairobi & Lake Nakuru, Kenya 🇰🇪
8. Mumbai, India 🇮🇳 (Indian)
9. Pune, India 🇮🇳
10. Singapore, Singapore 🇸🇬
11. Melbourne, Australia 🇦🇺
12. Napa, Califronia 🇺🇸 (N&S Pacific)

Offline BourkieBoy

• Aussie Updater (TAR and Survivor)
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I'm a Reality Television Nerd!
« Reply #3213 on: September 03, 2016, 06:47:24 PM »

I have a weird route that goes around the world east, then at one point, goes around the world west.

Leg 1: Santiago, Chile
Leg 2: Base Presidente Eduardo Frei Montalva, Antarctica (Chilean base) (crosses Southern Ocean)
Leg 3: Bueno Aires, Argentina
Leg 4: Durban, South Africa (crosses South Atlantic Ocean)
Leg 5: Dili, East Timor (crosses Indian Ocean)
Leg 6: Quito, Ecuador (crosses South Pacific Ocean)
Leg 7: Belmopan, Belize
Leg 8: Tokyo, Japan (crosses North Pacific Ocean)
Leg 9: Sarajevo, Bosnia and Herzegovina
Leg 10: Tromsř, Norway
Leg 11: Yellowknife, Canada (crosses Arctic Ocean)
Leg 12: Barcelona, Spain (crosses North Atlantic Ocean)
Leg 13: Boston, USA

Yes, the crossing from Leg 10 to 11 to 12 is so weird, but it was the only way to make it work.

https://www.rome2rio.com/trip/fqrjxiac

East Timor  :colors, Belize  :colors, Bosnia and Herzegovina  :colors

Offline BourkieBoy

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #3214 on: September 03, 2016, 06:50:58 PM »

For my new route (where you don't have to cross the entire sea):

Leg 1: London, England (crosses N. Atlantic)
Leg 2: Longyearbyen, Svalbard, Norway (crosses Arctic)
Leg 3: Base Presidente Eduardo Frei Montalva, Antarctica (via Santiago, Chile) (crosses Southern) (yes, go from deep within the Arctic Circle to inside the Antarctic Circle  :snicker: )
Leg 4: Belém, Brazil
Leg 5: Saint-Denis, Réunion (crosses S. Atlantic)
Leg 6: Hobart, Tasmania, Australia (crosses Indian)
Leg 7: Hainan, China
Leg 8: Kiritimati, Kiribati (crosses N. Pacific)
Leg 9: Hanga Roa, Easter Island, Chile (crosses S. Pacific)
Leg 10: Puerto Baquerizo Moreno, Galápagos Islands, Ecuador
Leg 11: Cockburn Town, Turks and Caicos Islands (yes, that's the capital's name :funny: )
Leg 12: Boston, USA

https://www.rome2rio.com/trip/sleofido

NOTE: I did not notice this, but all of the locations (except Houston, Belém, and Boston) are on islands  :funny:

I think Reunion will NEVER be visited by TAR, because the island is small. I don't think many tourists go there, because there isn't many attractions to do. Producers would have to do a lot of work to get TAR there. Sorry for my rant, but here's some good news:
COCKBURN!  :funny: :<3

Offline BourkieBoy

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #3215 on: September 03, 2016, 06:53:00 PM »

Greenland  :cheer:, Comoros :wohoo:, New Caledonia  :colors. A finish line in American Samoa?  ???

Offline BourkieBoy

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #3216 on: September 03, 2016, 06:55:58 PM »

1. Brooke and Claire
2. Tim and Marie
3. Kym and Alli
4. Zach and Rachel
5. Sherri and Cole
6. Michael and Kevin
7. Matt and Ashley
8. Erin and Joslyn
9. Tanner and Josh
10. Adam and Bethany
11. Steve and Aly

I made a route for the teams I hope will return for TAR 30 (if it is an All-Stars season). The route is designed so that the teams would not visit the same country twice, eg Namibia is not in my route because Steve and Aly visited it in S26.

Vientiane to Doha and Rovaniemi to Madrid are the only connecting flights. I tried to make it as realistic as possible. Let me know what you think!  :trampb:

Melbourne  :colors (of course), BRUNEI (two legs):yess:  LAOS  :conf:, QATAR AND CYRPUS!!!!
I believe this is the best route of the day! Sorry to the others.

Offline BourkieBoy

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #3217 on: September 03, 2016, 07:28:19 PM »
Enough talk from me, MY TURN!

Starting Line: San Diego Zoo, San Diego, United States 🇺🇸

Leg 1: San Diego, United States 🇺🇸-Toyko, Japan 🇯🇵 (crosses the NORTH Pacific Ocean)
Leg 2: Toyko, Japan 🇯🇵-Seoul, South Korea 🇰🇷
Leg 3: Seoul, South Korea 🇰🇷-Jakarta, Indonesia 🇮🇩
Leg 4: Jakarta, Indonesia 🇲🇨-Perth, Australia 🇦🇺
Leg 5: Perth, Australia 🇦🇺-Antananarivo, Madagascar 🇲🇬 (crosses the Indian Ocean)
Leg 6: Antananarivo, Madagascar 🇲🇬-Windhoek, Namibia 🇳🇦
Leg 7: Windhoek, Namibia 🇳🇦-Rio de Janiero, Brazil 🇧🇷 (crosses the SOUTH Altantic Ocean)
Leg 8: Rio de Janeiro, Brazil 🇧🇷-Dublin, Ireland 🇮🇪 (crosses the NORTH Altantic Ocean)
Leg 9: Dublin, Ireland 🇮🇪-Santiago, Chile 🇨🇱
Leg 10: Santiago, Chile 🇨🇱-Zucchelli Station, Antarctica 🇦🇶 (crosses the Southern Ocean. TAR never going to visit here, LOL)
Leg 11: Zucchelli Station, Antarctica 🇦🇶-Auckland, New Zealand 🇳🇿 (crosses the SOUTH Pacific Ocean)
Leg 12: Auckland, New Zealand 🇳🇿-Nuuk, Greenland 🇬🇱 (crosses the Artic Ocean)
Leg 13: Nuuk, Greenland 🇬🇱-Anchorage, United States 🇺🇸

Finish Line: Bootleggers Cove, Anchorage, United States 🇺🇸
I KNOW this is the WORST route by far, but leave me your thoughts....

Offline BourkieBoy

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #3218 on: September 03, 2016, 07:33:50 PM »
Here is the biggest challenge of them all (I think)

THE AMAZING RACE 31 IS CALLED INTERNATIONAL. TEAMS FROM ALL OVER THE WORLD HAVE BEEN INVITED TO TAKE PART IN AMERICA'S TAR. YOU ARE TO MENTION THE TEAMS AND THEIR OCCUPATION (example: Phoebe and Bella, Gym Owners from Melbourne, Australia ). 11 TEAMS WILL TAKE PART. THEN, YOU MUST CREATE A ROUTE THAT VISITS THE COUNTRIES THE TEAMS ARE FROM (example: Because Phoebe and Bella are from Melbourne, TAR must visit Melbourne) THE FINAL LEG MUST TAKE PLACE IN USA (of course)

(You can add Pit Stops, Starting and Finish Lines, etc.)

GOOD LUCK AND HAVE FUN! 
« Last Edit: September 03, 2016, 08:45:17 PM by BourkieBoy »

Offline TARmap

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #3219 on: September 03, 2016, 09:14:56 PM »

1. Brooke and Claire
2. Tim and Marie
3. Kym and Alli
4. Zach and Rachel
5. Sherri and Cole
6. Michael and Kevin
7. Matt and Ashley
8. Erin and Joslyn
9. Tanner and Josh
10. Adam and Bethany
11. Steve and Aly

Melbourne  :colors (of course), BRUNEI (two legs):yess:  LAOS  :conf:, QATAR AND CYRPUS!!!!

Thanks so much!!! It took me a long time

Offline BourkieBoy

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #3220 on: September 03, 2016, 09:33:47 PM »

1. Brooke and Claire
2. Tim and Marie
3. Kym and Alli
4. Zach and Rachel
5. Sherri and Cole
6. Michael and Kevin
7. Matt and Ashley
8. Erin and Joslyn
9. Tanner and Josh
10. Adam and Bethany
11. Steve and Aly

Thanks so much!!! It took me a long time

U deserve it! I would love TAR30 to take this route!

Offline Platrium

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #3221 on: September 04, 2016, 01:09:44 AM »
Here's a challenge: make a 13 Leg race with each continent hosting 2 legs, with the finale in the US. I'll start: […]

Leg 1Fort Yukon-->Gates of the Arctic National Park, Alaska, USAF12ELNorthAm 1
Leg 2Gates of the Arctic National Park, Alaska, USA-->North Pole --> Longyearbyen, SvalbardF11ELEurope 1
Leg 3Longyearbyen, Svalbard-->Reykjavik, IcelandF10NELEurope 2
Leg 4Reykjavik, Iceland-->Praia --> Mosteiros, Cape VerdeF10ELAfrica 1
Leg 5Mosteiros --> Praia, Cape Verde-->St. George's, GrenadaF9ELNorthAm 2
Leg 6St. George's, Grenada-->Caracas, VenezuelaF8NELSouthAm 1
Leg 7Caracas-->Amazon, VenezuelaF8ELSouthAm 2
Leg 8Amazon, Venezuela-->Adamstown, Pitcairn IslandF7ELA&O 1
Leg 9Adamstown, Pitcairn Island-->Uluru, AustraliaF6ZHPSA&O 2
Leg 10Uluru, Australia-->Cebu --> Bohol, PhilippinesF6ELAsia 1
Leg 11Bohol, Philippines-->Tel Aviv, IsraelF5ELAsia 2
Leg 12Tel Aviv, Israel-->Luxor, EgyptF4ELAfrica 2
Leg 13Luxor, Egypt-->New Orleans, USAF3

Desert, Arctic, Jungle, Islands, Beach :colors

Offline BourkieBoy

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #3222 on: September 04, 2016, 02:13:46 AM »
Here's a challenge: make a 13 Leg race with each continent hosting 2 legs, with the finale in the US. I'll start: […]

Leg 1Fort Yukon-->Gates of the Arctic National Park, Alaska, USAF12ELNorthAm 1
Leg 2Gates of the Arctic National Park, Alaska, USA-->North Pole --> Longyearbyen, SvalbardF11ELEurope 1
Leg 3Longyearbyen, Svalbard-->Reykjavik, IcelandF10NELEurope 2
Leg 4Reykjavik, Iceland-->Praia --> Mosteiros, Cape VerdeF10ELAfrica 1
Leg 5Mosteiros --> Praia, Cape Verde-->St. George's, GrenadaF9ELNorthAm 2
Leg 6St. George's, Grenada-->Caracas, VenezuelaF8NELSouthAm 1
Leg 7Caracas-->Amazon, VenezuelaF8ELSouthAm 2
Leg 8Amazon, Venezuela-->Adamstown, Pitcairn IslandF7ELA&O 1
Leg 9Adamstown, Pitcairn Island-->Uluru, AustraliaF6ZHPSA&O 2
Leg 10Uluru, Australia-->Cebu --> Bohol, PhilippinesF6ELAsia 1
Leg 11Bohol, Philippines-->Tel Aviv, IsraelF5ELAsia 2
Leg 12Tel Aviv, Israel-->Luxor, EgyptF4ELAfrica 2
Leg 13Luxor, Egypt-->New Orleans, USAF3

Desert, Arctic, Jungle, Islands, Beach :colors

North Pole  :conf:, Where's Pitcairn Island  ??? Uluru  :colors

Overall a good route!

Offline Platrium

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #3223 on: September 04, 2016, 02:45:26 AM »
Here is the biggest challenge of them all (I think)

THE AMAZING RACE 31 IS CALLED INTERNATIONAL. TEAMS FROM ALL OVER THE WORLD HAVE BEEN INVITED TO TAKE PART IN AMERICA'S TAR. YOU ARE TO MENTION THE TEAMS AND THEIR OCCUPATION (example: Phoebe and Bella, Gym Owners from Melbourne, Australia ). 11 TEAMS WILL TAKE PART. THEN, YOU MUST CREATE A ROUTE THAT VISITS THE COUNTRIES THE TEAMS ARE FROM (example: Because Phoebe and Bella are from Melbourne, TAR must visit Melbourne) THE FINAL LEG MUST TAKE PLACE IN USA (of course)

(You can add Pit Stops, Starting and Finish Lines, etc.)

GOOD LUCK AND HAVE FUN!

This is gonna be like me making fan fiction, albeit shorter. :lol:

Teams:
Kim & SakuraMarried PhotographersKorean/JapaneseM/F
Paulo & MariaSibling MinersChileanM/F
Lorenzo & AnitaGrandparentsItalianM/F
Elena & TeresaTeachers/MomsNamibianF/F
Timmie & TaraSoccer SistersEnglishF/F
Kate & LisaDating Long DistanceNew Zealander/AustralianF/F
Czar & VladAstronomersRussianM/M
Pedro & MhyleneMarried ButchersFilipinoM/F
Joseph & RyanResearchersCanadian (working in Antarctica)M/M
Danny & JaninaEngaged EngineersAmericanM/F
Will & ArtVideo Game DevelopersHawaiian (originally from Japan)M/M

Starting Line: Space Needle, Seattle

Leg 1: Seattle, Washington --(car)--> Vancouver, Canada (night leg)(self-driving)
Show content
1st10:43 PMElena & Teresa(won Express Pass)
2nd11:09 PMPedro & Mhylene
3rd11:10 PMCzar & Vlad
4th11:37 PMDanny & Janina
5th11:43 PMWill & Art
6th11:46 PMKim & Sakura(arrived 4th; 30-minute penalty)
7th12:04 AMPaulo & Maria
8th12:18 AMTimmie & Tara(lost)
9th12:38 AMJoseph & Ryan(lost)
10th12:39 AMLorenzo & Anita(lost)
11th12:52 AMKate & Lisa(lost)(NEL'd)

Leg 2: Vancouver, Canada --(airplane)--> Shimonoseki, Japan --(boat)--> Busan, South Korea
Show content
1st1:31 PMLorenzo & Anita(flight 1, boat 1)(won FF)(won trip for 2 to Fiji)
2nd3:15 PMKim & Sakura(flight 1, boat 2)(use yield)
3rd3:45 PMJoseph & Ryan(flight 1, boat 3)
4th3:48 PMElena & Teresa(flight 1, boat 3)
5th4:56 PMWill & Art(flight 2, boat 4)
6th5:05 PMPedro & Mhylene(flight 2, boat 4)
7th5:57 PMCzar & Vlad(flight 2, boat 5)
8th5:57 PMKate & Lisa(flight 2, boat 5)(speedbump)
9th6:17 PMDanny & Janina(flight 2, boat 6)(language barrier)
10th6:18 PMTimmie & Tara(flight 1, boat 6)(lost FF)(yielded)
11th7:30 PMPaulo & Maria(flight 2, boat 4)(arrived 7th; 2-hour penalty)(eliminated)

Leg 3: Busan, South Korea --(flight)--> Mountain Province, Philippines (rural leg)
Show content
1st2:22 PMPedro & Mhylene(flight 1)(won trip for 2 to Maldives)
2nd2:25 PMKim & Sakura(flight 1)
3rd2:34 PMWill & Art(flight 1)
4th2:45 PMKate & Lisa(flight 1)
5th2:45 PMCzar & Vlad(flight 1)
6th2:57 PMElena & Teresa(flight 1)
7th3:19 PMJoseph & Ryan(flight 1)
8th4:58 PMLorenzo & Anita(flight 1)(Lorenzo - injured arm)
9th8:19 PMDanny & Janina(flight 2)(delayed flight)
10th8:23 PMTimmie & Tara(flight 2)(delayed flight)(eliminated)

Leg 4: Mountain Province, Philippines --(flight)--> Hobart, Tasmania
Show content
1st9:39 AMPedro & Mhylene(flight 1)(ZHPS)
2nd9:40 AMKim & Sakura(flight 1)(ZHPS)
3rd10:12 AMKate & Lisa(flight 1)(ZHPS)
4th10:12 AMCzar & Vlad(flight 1)(ZHPS)
5th10:12 AMElena & Teresa(flight 1)(ZHPS)
6th10:51 AMWill & Art(flight 1)(ZHPS)
7th12:34 PMJoseph & Ryan(flight 2)(ZHPS)
8th1:12 PMLorenzo & Anita(flight 2)(ZHPS)
9th1:40 PMDanny & Janina(flight 3)(ZHPS)

Leg 5: Hobart, Tasmania --(flight)--> Mt. Cook National Park, New Zealand
Show content
1st8:09 PMKim & Sakura(flight 1)(won FF)(won trip for 2 to France)
2nd9:42 PMElena & Teresa(flight 1)
3rd9:44 PMPedro & Mhylene(flight 1)
4th10:16 PMCzar & Vlad(flight 1)
5th10:16 PMKate & Lisa(flight 1)
6th11:25 PMJoseph & Ryan(flight 2)
7th11:32 PMDanny & Janina(flight 2)
8th6:56 AMLorenzo & Anita(flight 2)(4-hour penalty)
9th-:-- AMWill & Art(flight 2)(arrived 8th; no money; lost passports)(eliminated)

To be continued! Let me know who you're rooting for. :funny:
« Last Edit: September 04, 2016, 03:02:22 AM by Platrium »

Offline Platrium

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #3224 on: September 04, 2016, 02:46:51 AM »
Where's Pitcairn Island  ???

Somewhere in Oceania. It's a British Overseas Territory.