Author Topic: TAR Wishlist - locations, routes, twists, teams, tasks & dreams!**NO SPOILERS**  (Read 1551814 times)

Offline TARJr.

• RFF Jr. Member
I want to see a Toulouse-Carcassonne-Perpignan, France combo.  :xmas146
Maybe the absence of signs is a sign.

Offline G.B.

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • I WRITE THINGS!!
    • Youtube
Pattaya is not rural at all lol. It's even more developed than some area in Bangkok. But I'd love to see a leg in Pattaya or other eastern part of Thailand. (Rayong/Trat/Chantaburi/Koh Chang/Koh Samet) I don't understand why they keep going back to Phuket. While the eastern part is even more easier to access and also have beautiful coastal area to build a leg.

HaMerotz LaMillion 2 visited Pattaya  :cmas22
Come check out the Reality Fan Wiki! The LARGEST Amazing Race database on the internet!!! (probably)
--Got something you're curious about? You'll probably find the answer on the Wiki!

Offline Erebus1111

• RFF Full Member
Custom Season XX (Fast Forwards for all legs and Detours. Note that this doesn't mean that there has to be a Fast Forward for every leg, it just gives the production crew, if they are reading this than I say hi, a choice of where the Fast Forwards should be.)

1. Boston, Massachusetts --> Monrovia, Liberia
FF: Any team wanting the express pass will have to paddle by kayak to Balli Island across the Mesurado River. Once they get to the marked spot, they'll have to solve 3-5 riddles. (E.X. Who has a house to small for guest? A turtle. My father's suit is made of holes. A fishing net.)
Detour: Cook (Contestants will have to properly prepare 3 dishes, Jollof Rice, Sweet Potatoe Pone, and lemon Grass Tea.)
Or Eat (Both team members will have to eat a dish of Cooked Zebra, Eggplant Stew, and Fufu with a spicy sauce on it.)

2. Monrovia, Liberia --> Tunis, Tunisia
FF: Teams wanting this pass will have to travel to Hammamet, Tunis and used photos given to them to figure out that they have to go to Friguia Park. Once there, they'll have to take a picture of three animals, all of their names be given to the teams in Latin. Once they give the park director the correct photos, they'll receive the fast forward. (which could be in Hammamet as a twist unless switchback is used)
Detour: ground (Teams will have to navigate the catacombs of Tunis to look for their next clue.)
Or Water (Teams will ahve to paddle their way to Fort Santiago to receive their next clue hidden within the fort.)

3.Tunis, Tunisia --> Milan, Italy --> Zurich, Switzerland
FF: Teams will have to arrive at three different landmarks, Arco Della Pace, Castello Sforzesco, and the middle of Sempione Park where they'll be given one word to remember as well as what order the word is in the phrase. (Veni, Vidi, Vici) If the phrase is given correctly to a Leonardo Da Vinci impersonator in Sempione Park, they'll receive the FF. Note: Can require contestants to translate the phrase into English, I came, I saw, I conquered.

4. Zurich, Switzerland --> St. Gallen, Switzerland
FF: As a throwback to season 3, teams who attempt to receive this FF will have to eat enough pieces of Swiss Cheese from a massive cheese wheel.
Detour: Cell (Teams will have to fine a specific wine bottle in a wine cellar. Then, they'll have to travel to the location which is in the wine bottle and travel there to receive their next clue.)
Or Sold (Contestants will have to make $60 worth of Francs by selling chocolate at a vendor.)

5. St. Gallen, Switzerland --> Helsinki, Finland
FF: Teams will travel to the Helsinki Ice Hall where both team members will have to make a goal on a professional hockey goalie. The only problem is teams will only be able to do this FF if they get to this location on foot.
Detour: For both options, teams will head to the Linnanmäki amusement park.
Thrill (Teams will have to go on 5 marked amusement park rides) Or Skill (Teams will have to beat 1 of 5 marked carnival stalls. Anyone who partakes in this task do not have to pay to play the stalls, however they must show their passport to show that they are official apart of the race. Only 5 clues can be given in this detour option, one per a stall.)

Part 1 finished. Any ideas? I'm all ears and will give credit to suggestions.
School of Griffin 4 Life

Offline ianthebalance

• RFF Frantic Poster
Amazing Race 29 Wishlist Route

1. Queenstown, New Zealand (snow leg)
2. Melbourne, Australia
3. Tasmania, Australia (I don't know how it is at that time of year though)
4. Cebu City, Philippines
5. Ulaanbaatar, Mongolia
6. more Mongolia (I like Mongolia  :cmas19)
7. Goa, India
8. Athens, Greece (and other Ancient Greek places)
9. Bratislava, Slovakia (NEW COUNTRY  :cmas26)
10. Slovakia (Mountain leg)
11. Toronto, Canada
12. New Orleans, USA (enough of Los Angeles/New York)

Offline Erebus1111

• RFF Full Member
Amazing Race Season 31: (Countries plus FF)

Starting Line ~ Orlando, Florida
Near Lake Eola

1. Orlando, Florida --> Paramaribo, Suriname
FF: Teams will have to try and score 5 goals against a professional goal keeper in soccer/football.

2. Paramaribo, Suriname --> Praia, Cape Verde
FF: Teams will have to win a game of Chinchón and Bisca.

3. Praia, Cape Verde --> Paris, France --> Brussels, Belgium
FF: As a throwback to season 1, teams will have to trek through Paris's sewers to Place du Châtelet.

4. Brussels, Belgium --> Bremen, Germany
FF: Teams will have to play two different solos created by Beethoven on the piano.

5. Bremen, Germany --> Hamburg, Germany
FF: Teams will travel to Miniatur Wunderland where they must find the pit stop mat in Hamburg. Teams will have to show their passports before entry so that only one team is only allowed until they either find it and the ff is over or if the team leaves.

6. Hamburg, Germany --> Yerevan, Armenia
FF: Teams will head to Mt. Ararat and have to help set up 10 tents near the volcanic mountains.

7. Yerevan, Armenia --> Mumbai, India
FF: Properly prepare a shrine in a mosque or church.

8. Mumbai, India
FF: Ride an elephant down a marked path to the clue box.

9. Mumbai, India --> Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
FF: Sailing a boat to a specific island.

10. Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia --> Sydney, Australia
FF: Win a tennis round against a professional player.

11. Sydney, Australia --> Wellington, New Zealand

12. Wellington, New Zealand --> Seattle, Washington

Final Pit Stop, Space Needle
School of Griffin 4 Life

Offline SamualDude

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • YES.YES.YES
Amazing Race 29 Wishlist Route

1. Queenstown, New Zealand (snow leg)
2. Melbourne, Australia
3. Tasmania, Australia (I don't know how it is at that time of year though)
4. Cebu City, Philippines
5. Ulaanbaatar, Mongolia
6. more Mongolia (I like Mongolia  :cmas19)
7. Goa, India
8. Athens, Greece (and other Ancient Greek places)
9. Bratislava, Slovakia (NEW COUNTRY  :cmas26)
10. Slovakia (Mountain leg)
11. Toronto, Canada
12. New Orleans, USA (enough of Los Angeles/New York)

I love this route! New Orleans so deserves a finish!
It's Clobbering Time!

Offline TARJr.

• RFF Jr. Member

Leg 1: Boston, MA, USA to Santiago de los Caballeros & Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic
Leg 2: Dominican Republic to Porto, Portugal
Leg 3: Portugal to Madrid, Spain
Leg 4: Spain to Toulouse, Carcassonne, & Perpignan, France
Leg 5: France to Johannesburg, South Africa
Leg 6: Durban, South Africa
Leg 7: South Africa to Doha, Qatar
Leg 8: Qatar to Manila, Philippines
Leg 9: Legazpi, Philippines
Leg 10: Philippines to Canberra, Australia
Leg 11: Hobart, Australia OR Australia to Nadi, Fiji
Leg 12: Australia/Fiji to Los Angeles, CA, USA
Maybe the absence of signs is a sign.

Offline Platrium

• RFF Frantic Poster

Leg 1: Boston, MA, USA to Santiago de los Caballeros & Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic
Leg 2: Dominican Republic to Porto, Portugal
Leg 3: Portugal to Madrid, Spain
Leg 4: Spain to Toulouse, Carcassonne, & Perpignan, France
Leg 5: France to Johannesburg, South Africa
Leg 6: Durban, South Africa
Leg 7: South Africa to Doha, Qatar
Leg 8: Qatar to Manila, Philippines
Leg 9: Legazpi, Philippines
Leg 10: Philippines to Canberra, Australia
Leg 11: Hobart, Australia OR Australia to Nadi, Fiji
Leg 12: Australia/Fiji to Los Angeles, CA, USA

Leg 9: Jig & Pig again! :cmas23

Offline SamualDude

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • YES.YES.YES
Leg 1: Miami, Florida, USA to San Jose, Costa Rica (Tropical starting list!)
Leg 2: San Jose, Costa Rica to Manaus, Brazil (A rainforest leg!)
Leg 3: Manaus, Brazil to Belem, Brazil (Coastal Brazil leg!)
Leg 4: Belem, Brazil to Queenstown, New Zealand (Adventure themed NZ leg!)
Leg 5: Queenstown, New Zealand to Melbourne, Australia (Australian City leg!)
Leg 6: Melbourne, Australia to Alice Springs, Australia (Outback Leg!)
Leg 7: Alice Springs to Rangoon, Burma (New asian country!)
Leg 8: Rangoon, Burma to Sittwe, Burma (rural asian leg)
Leg 9: Sittwe, Burma to Bratislava, Slovakia (Historical new country leg)
Leg 10: Bratislava, Slovakia to Dublin, Ireland (Another historical leg)
Leg 11: Dublin, Ireland to Reykjavic, Iceland (A return visit to an underused country)
Leg 12: Reykjavic, Iceland to Boston, Massachusetts, USA (A long overdue finale leg!)
It's Clobbering Time!

Offline ianthebalance

• RFF Frantic Poster
1.   Chiang Mai, Thailand
2.   Vientiane, Laos
3.   Colombo, Sri Lanka
4.   Ankara, Turkey
5.   Cappadocia, Turkey
6.   Venice, Italy
7.   Johannesburg, South Africa
8.   Kruger National Park, South Africa
9.   Florianopolis, Brazil
10.   Manaus, Brazil
11.   La Paz, Bolivia
12.   Albuquerque, USA

Offline Erebus1111

• RFF Full Member
Season 32: Theme (Military Personnel)

Starting Line ~ SS American Victory Mariners' Memorial and Museum Ship
What better place to start honoring our veterans than by starting at a memorial to them? There are probably some better ones.

Leg 1: Tampa, Florida --> San Fernando, Trinidad and Tobago

Leg 2: San Fernando, Trinidad and Tobago --> Rio de Janeiro, Brazil

Leg 3: Rio de Janeiro, Brazil --> Cape Town, South Africa

Leg 4: Cape Town, South Africa

Leg 5: Cape Town, South Africa --> Amsterdam, Netherlands

Leg 6: Amsterdam, Netherlands --> Hamburg, Germany
Please have them visit Miniatur Wunderland

Leg 7: Hamburg, Germany --> Berlin, Germany

Leg 8: Berlin, Germany --> Stalingrad, Russia

Leg 9: Stalingrad, Russia --> Ulaanbaatar, Mongolia

Leg 10: Ulaanbaatar, Mongolia --> Akita, Japan

Leg 11: Akita, Japan --> Sendai, Japan

Leg 12: Sendai, Japan --> Victoria, Canada --> Seattle, Washington

Finish Line ~ Capitol Campus
Anyone up for the idea of military personnel only?  ???
School of Griffin 4 Life

Offline Platrium

• RFF Frantic Poster
 :haha
Unless, there's a way to put much diveristy in it.

Offline Zack.

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
I'm sure one could extend it to former military personnel as well; you'd get more old people, parent-child teams, other teams that aren't just athletic friend teams or what have you.

Also I always thought the USS Arizona would make for a great finish line if filming were allowed.

Also also: The Amazing Race 29 - Food and Drink edition

START: WRP Headquarters, Marina Del Ray, CA because starting lines don't matter lol (in reality like...Catalina Island)

Leg 1: to Schwende Canton, Switzerland
Swiss summer <3 I'd have teams fly to Zurich for an ARI or Detour before giving them cars and having them slowly make their way here, with a stop along the way for a food related RB. The cable car creates some potentially awkward bunching but I figured a KOR would make up for it.  :cheer:

Leg 2: to Minsk, Belarus
So while I knew I wanted a country that was a part of the former Soviet Union I figured Russia and Ukraine were both Really Bad Ideas and that certain other countries would be visited in TAR 28 so here we are ^_^. One of my co-workers who married a Belarusian assures me that travel isn't as insanely bureaucratic as history suggests and that the people are friendlier so that's really all the incentive I need. PLUS there are plenty of trains out to the next destination...

Leg 3: to Kaunas, Lithuania
Baltic leg <3 I don't know the viability of an ambergris-harvesting FF but I figure that the first Lithuanian leg was hilariously generic (in fact...possibly most generic leg ever?) and so there's a lot of leeway with tasks.

Leg 4: to Athens, Greece
GREEK SUMMER <3 I know the show doesn't really deal with mass-eating challenges or mass-baking challenges for that matter but I'd only go here on the condition that there's a baklava-related task. Bonus if there's a FF based on this with the difficult part convincing people to join teams <3

Leg 5: to Lefkara, Cyprus
While it would seem this is just a cheap way to get people in swimtrunks or else interacting with drunk locals there's plenty of time for that later ( :snicker:) so teams can presently focus on detail-oriented tasks like cutting lace and making jam and other pastries ^_^

Leg 6: to Musoma, Tanzania
Mainly for black-and-white footage of Colin dying trying to eat an ostrich egg <3 That said, there's still plenty of agricultural and animal-related hell that teams can encounter here (hopefully it makes up for the subpar legs from TAR 5 and TAR 20 in the similar region). NEL because again - making up for TAR 5 and TAR 20.

Leg 7: to Zanzibar, Tanzania
...speaking of making up for previous seasons, Zanzibar! As it turns out there's more to do there then solve puzzles (which can be done anywhere), haul logs (ditto) and throwing rungus at objects (which can be done anywhere in East Africa) and I'd like to reflect that.

Leg 8: to Sylhet, Bangladesh
Bangladesh often (always) gets used during the summer and the legs are actually not bad (in TAR 21 the AWFUL Indonesia legs overshadowed the fact that the Bangladesh legs were not terrible, just indistinguishable) but the problem is it always tends to focus on overcrowded, industrial Dhaka. In contrast, Sylhet is peaceful and green, which is perfect for teams to freak out as they pick tea leaves. ^_^

Leg 9: to Khumjung, Nepal
I've probably written about this leg before - sherpa culture, teaching or feeding adorable sherpa elementary school children, lengthy hikes - but it still works. NEL.

Leg 10: to Jeju Island, South Korea
 There's a looooot of grumbling about a leg in South Korea and while I initially wanted two legs in Vietnam and Cambodia since they get bad raps, the possibility of Phil and the Pit Stop being amidst a stretch of phallic statues is too hilarious a mental image to ignore.

Leg 11: to Seoul, South Korea
Hilariously long ferry ride to get teams into Seoul at night, followed by strange food, singing, dancing, fun locals, and difficult tasks because it *is* leg 11.

Leg 12: to San Francisco, CA
Start off with a side trip to Napa (eliminating any extra teams in the process) for grape crushing, then a leg in San Francisco proper dealing with the glut of cultures and cuisines represented, leading up to the final memory task; a 12-course meal consisting of foods encountered during the race.

Offline Erebus1111

• RFF Full Member
Food and drink would be interesting, but I think people would complain that it's too much like Fear Factor. (Which I will agree with you is as dumb of a complaint as most teens are too irresponsible to compete.)
School of Griffin 4 Life

Offline Erebus1111

• RFF Full Member
Season 30: (Suggestions for Pit Stops and challenges are welcomed. Also different countries/cities maybe? Let's 'try' to make this race a reality. Get it?  :funny: )

Starting Line ~ Seattle

1. Seattle, Washington --> Port Villa, Vanuatu
2. Port Villa, Vanuatu --> Sydney, Australia (NEL)
3. Sydney, Australia --> Newcastle, Australia
4. Newcastle, Australia --> Mumbai, India
5. Mumbai, India --> Cairo, Egypt (NEL)
6. Cairo, Egypt
7. Cairo, Egypt --> Athens, Greece
8. Athens, Greece -->  Milan, Rome --> Lugano, Switzerland
9. Lugano, Switzerland --> Rabat, Morocco (Last NEL)
10. Rabat, Morocco --> Casablanca, Morocco
11. Casablanca, Morocco --> Bermuda
12. Bermuda --> Boston, Massachusetts

Finish Line ~ Part of the Freedom Trail in the Boston Common.
School of Griffin 4 Life

Offline Platrium

• RFF Frantic Poster
I miss making a set of rules for wishlist routes. :conf: If you're seeing this for the first time, make a route while following these restrictions:
1.) Should start and end in Europe but in different countries.
2.) Should have an equal, or almost-equal, split of urban and rural legs. (Please indicate.)
3.) Should visit at least one nation that is not a member of the UN. (There are only 3. ;) )
4.) Should be able to visit 4 or more continents in a maximum of 13 legs. (You can still do 12 legs.)
5.) Should cross exactly 3 oceans.
Thanks in advance, and be creative! :jam: Have fun too! :bounce

Offline BritishTARFan

• RFF Frantic Poster
I miss making a set of rules for wishlist routes. :conf: If you're seeing this for the first time, make a route while following these restrictions:
2.) Should have an equal, or almost-equal, split of urban and rural legs. (Please indicate.)
3.) Should visit at least one nation that is not a member of the UN. (There are only 3. ;) )
4.) Should be able to visit 4 or more continents in a maximum of 13 legs. (You can still do 12 legs.)

Starting Line: Paris, France (Sacre Cœr Basillica)

1. Loire Valley, France  (Rural)
2. Berlin, Germany (Urban)
3. Cappadocia, Turkey (Rural)
4. Cape Town, South Africa (Urban)
5. Western Cape, South Africa (Rural)
6. Bangalore, India (Urban)
7. Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam (Urban)
8. Mekong Delta, Vietnam (Rural)
9. Tainan, Taiwan (Rural)
10. San Francisco, United States (Urban)
11. Ochos Rios, Jamaica (Rural)
12. Vienna, Austria (Urban)
« Last Edit: January 16, 2016, 05:19:35 PM by BritishTARFan »

Offline Erebus1111

• RFF Full Member

Leg 1: Vatican City --> Rome, Italy (Urban)
Leg 2. Rome, Italy --> Cairo, Egypt (Urban)
Leg 3: Cairo, Egypt --> Ambanja, Madagascar (Rural)
Leg 4: Ambanja, Madagascar --> Perth, Australia (Rural)
Leg 5: Perth, Australia --> Sydney, Australia (Urban)
Leg 6: Sydney, Australia --> Honolulu, Hawaii (Urban)
Leg 7: Honolulu, Hawaii --> Quito, Ecuador (Rural)
Leg 8: Quito, Ecuador --> Ibarra, Ecuador (Rural)
Leg 9: Ibarra, Ecuador --> Kingston, Jamica (Rural)
Leg 10: Kingston, Jamica --> Dublin, Ireland (Rural)
Leg 11: Dublin, Ireland --> Manchester, England (Urban)
Leg 12: Manchester, England --> Riga, Latvia (Urban)
School of Griffin 4 Life

Offline ianthebalance

• RFF Frantic Poster

Starting Line: Stuttgart, Germany
Leg 1: Black Forest, Germany (Rural)
Leg 2: Durban, South Africa (Urban)
Leg 3: Nairobi, Kenya (Urban)
Leg 4: Tsavo West National Park, Kenya (Rural)
Leg 5: Goa, India (Rural)
Leg 6: Vientiane, Laos (Urban)
Leg 7: Ulaanbaatar, Mongolia (Rural)
Leg 8: Vancouver, Canada (Urban)
Leg 9: Iqaluit, Canada (Rural)
Leg 10: Panama City, Panama (Urban)
Leg 11: Manaus, Brazil (Rural)
Leg 12: Rome, Italy/Vatican City (Urban)

Online tennis33

• RFF Full Member
  • 🌎 🏃‍♂️ 🔥
Pit stop in the Vatican with the pope as the greater

Offline Erebus1111

• RFF Full Member
Custom Season 30/31 (Everything except Active Route Infos are included.)

Starting Line ~ Valley of Fire State Park
Leg 1. Las Vegas, Nevada --> Davao City, Philippines

Detour 1: Dance (Teams will make their way to Ramon Magsaysay Park where they will have to preform in a traditional dance known as Tinikiling. Once a team has successfully preformed this dance through the duration of the song they will be given their next clue) Or Chance (Teams will also have to make their way to Ramon Magsaysay Park in this detour. In it, teams will have to play a traditional game known as Bati-Cobra. Both team members will have to successfully hit and catch the short stick 3 times. Meanwhile other participants will try to catch the short bamboo stick as well so that they can go up to bat. Once the task is fulfilled, the team will receive their next clue).

Detour 2: Eagle (Teams will make their way to the Philippine Eagle Center where they must preform take a picture of the eagles there. The only problem is that only 4 of the eagles there will have a yellow and black or yellow and red bandanna on, so teams will have to take a picture of each of the 4 marked eagles without any blur. After that, they will have to properly hand feed an eagle to receive their next clue) Or Sea Gull (Teams will have to make their way to [insert a beach/fishing port here] where they will have to catch a fish in three different styles. Their options are cage, net, fishing pole, and spear. Once they have gotten the three fish in three different styles, they'll receive their next clue).

Pit Stop: Lon Won Temple (Thankfully, no U-turns)

Leg 2. Davao City, Philippines --> Galle, Sri Lanka

Detour: Throwback from Season 6. Tree Trunks or Elephant Trunks.

Roadblock: Who wants to dive into this challenge? (Once arriving at Pearl Divers, one team member will have to adorn snorkeling gear and dive into a marked area. There, they will have 15 minutes to find one of 11 clues hidden under a marked rock. Once the team member gets one of the clues + rock, they can head to the pit stop. Leaving the rock results in a 30 minute penalty. Not finding the clue in the allotted 15 minutes will result in the team member having to head back to the dock and wait for the next boat [30 minutes] to try again).

Pit Stop: Japanese Peace Pagoda/Rumasalla Mountain (Pagoda is on mountain. NEL)

End of Part 1. Will take suggest for Active Route Infos and modify post to have suggestions.
School of Griffin 4 Life

Offline Erebus1111

• RFF Full Member
Custom Season 30/31 Part 2 (Everything except Active Route Infos are included.)

Leg 3. Galle, Sri Lanka --> Colombo, Sri Lanka

Roadblock: Who has a sweet tooth? (Teams will have to make their way to The Good Market where one team member will have to find the listed ingredients for two traditional sweet treats of Sri Lanka. Kalu Dodol and Mun Kevum. The list will be in Sinhalanese. Once they think they have collected all the ingredients, they'll have to deliver them to a local restaurant where they will be taught on how to cook the treats. note that they won't be taught hands on, they'll just be given instructions. If they judge believes that the treats have been properly made, teams will receive their next clue. It is not required to eat the finished treat, but it is allowed.

Detour: [Both tasks require teams to head towards one of the two farms that is tbd]
Tea Time (Teams will make their way to local farm where they will have to harvest X amount of tea and deliver it to Parakaduwa Tea Factory. Then as a throwback to Season 18, they will have to find a cup of tea that is same as the one that will be given to them at the farm before they can start harvesting. Once they find the right cup of tea, they will receive their next clue.)
Or Spice up My Life (Teams will make their way to a different farm where they will have to harvest X amount of spice [more than Tea Time to compensate for the easier task after hand]. Then, each team member will have to organize four types of spices into separate bags. [Spices are pepper, cardamon, betel, and lemongrass.] Once complete, they'll receive their next clue).

Speed Bump: Before being able to receive their clue, the team that had gotten in last place must properly set a up a shrine to Budda to be able to proceed.

Pit Stop: Seema Malaka

Leg 4. Colmbo, Sri Lanka --> Addis Abba, Ethiopia --> Dinsho, Ethiopia

Roadblock: Hear what I hear? (At the Tiglachin Memorial, one team member will have to find krar player next to a marked flag. They will be given a map that is a 1/2 mile radius. Once they find him, they'll receive a sheet of music and a kebero which they must bring back to the memorial. At the memorial, they'll have to properly preform the fol piece without missing a beat. Once they judge thinks they have properly played the piece, they can receive the next clue).

Detour: [Both detours Start at the Bale Mountains National Park]
Ride (Teams will have to get back on horse and ride their next clue on the marked path)
Or Dive (Teams will have to drive 115km to the Sof-Omar Cave and find the clue hidden within. Then, they will have to drive back to the pit stop.)

Pit Stop: Camp Morobawa in Blue Mountains National Park
End of part 2
School of Griffin 4 Life

Offline gamerfan09

• HOST: Design Challenge 8
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Davao has more stuff to do than just a basic zoo detour js

Offline Zack.

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
I feel like double Detour would enable a U-Turn very well interestingly.

Offline Erebus1111

• RFF Full Member
Davao has more stuff to do than just a basic zoo detour js
That's true, but at least it's not as bad as a dancing or standing still for $ detour.
School of Griffin 4 Life