The Amazing Race > The Amazing Race Discussion

TAR Wishlist - locations, routes, twists, teams, tasks & dreams!**NO SPOILERS**

<< < (533/966) > >>

Erebus1111:
Leg 1: St. Augustine, Florida to Oistins, Barbados (Starting line at Castillo De San Marcos)
Leg 2: Oistins, Barbados to Casablanca, Morocco (With a throwback roadblock from season 10, NEL)
Leg 3: Casablanca, Morocco to Fez, Morocco
Leg 4: Fez, Morocco to Cairo, Egypt
Leg 5: Cairo, Egypt to Athens, Greece (NEL)
Leg 6: Athens, Greece to Patras, Greece
Leg 7: Patras Greece to Saint Petersburg, Russia
Leg 8: Saint Petersburg, Russia to Osaka, Japan (Last NEL)
Leg 9: Osaka, Japan to Manila, Philippines
Leg 10: Manila, Philippines, to Perth, Australia
Leg 11:Perth, Australia to Suva, Fiji
Leg 12: Suva, Fiji to Vancouver, Canada (For their first roadblock at Rogers Stadium) to Seattle, The United States of America (Finish line at Hing Hay Park for their second road block)
So how is it for a first draft? Any feed back, positive or negative, is helpful. Thanks :)

Bookworm:
St. Augustine love <333

penguinsay:
Upcoming Season Wishlist

1. Beijing,China
2. Guanzhou,China
3. Jodpur,India
4. Mal'e, Maldives
5. Mal'e, Maldives
6. Sana'a Yemen
7. Ouagadougou, Burkina Faso
8. Zurich, Switzerland
9. Naples,Italy
10. Rome,Italy
11. Paris, France
12. BOSTON!!!!!!!!

Erebus1111:
Alright, i added roadblocks/detours now for my previous post :yess: (but between you and me, it's just the first 4 legs)
Leg 1: Detour: Slider (Perform in a tuk tuk band) or Sugar (Make an x amount of sugar from sugarcane)
Leg 2: Roadblock: Cut, cook and eat camel meat. Detour: Arts (Teams have to follow instructions in Arabic to deliver paintings supplies to a story, they must then do the same thing, but instead deliver a painting to a client) or Crafts (Teams must help to make 3 pairs of shoes for the store clerk. What shoe it is will be determined by choice on arrival)
Leg 3: Roadblock: Must shoot an arrow from a specific distance in a medieval castle. Detour: Armor (Must properly clean armor at a museum from the medieval times correctly) or Farmer (Fill two baskets with spices at a local farm, only 4 teams allowed)
Leg 4: Roadblock: Must run around the track at Cairo International Stadium, along the way seeing different dates. After finishing one lap, they must guess which date represents the must recent win for Egypt in the African Cup of Nations [2010]. If wrong, they must run another lap. Breaks are allowed. Detour: Old (Traverse through ancient ruins, looking for their next clue) or Bold (Motorbike through the desert to an oasis where they must transport two jugs of water back. If a jug is broken/lost/empty, they must head back)
Again any feedback is helpful

Erebus1111:

--- Quote from: Erebus1111 on December 05, 2015, 11:26:12 AM ---Alright, i added roadblocks/detours now for my previous post :yess: (but between you and me, it's just the first 4 legs)
Leg 1: Detour: Slider (Perform in a tuk tuk band) or Sugar (Make an x amount of sugar from sugarcane)
Leg 2: Roadblock: Cut, cook and eat camel meat. Detour: Arts (Teams have to follow instructions in Arabic to deliver paintings supplies to a story, they must then do the same thing, but instead deliver a painting to a client) or Crafts (Teams must help to make 3 pairs of shoes for the store clerk. What shoe it is will be determined by choice on arrival)
Leg 3: Roadblock: Must shoot an arrow from a specific distance in a medieval castle. Detour: Armor (Must properly clean armor at a museum from the medieval times correctly) or Farmer (Fill two baskets with spices at a local farm, only 4 teams allowed)
Leg 4: Roadblock: Must run around the track at Cairo International Stadium, along the way seeing different dates. After finishing one lap, they must guess which date represents the must recent win for Egypt in the African Cup of Nations [2010]. If wrong, they must run another lap. Breaks are allowed. Detour: Old (Traverse through ancient ruins, looking for their next clue) or Bold (Motorbike through the desert to an oasis where they must transport two jugs of water back. If a jug is broken/lost/empty, they must head back)
Again any feedback is helpful

--- End quote ---
Ok, I'm stuck on Greece. Any ideas?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version