The Amazing Race > The Amazing Race Discussion

TAR Wishlist - locations, routes, twists, teams, tasks & dreams!**NO SPOILERS**

<< < (532/966) > >>

Platrium:

--- Quote from: Zesty Lakes on December 02, 2015, 01:04:37 AM ---Would a detour leg be possible (teams choose to go to one country/city or another, and complete different tasks there)? If so, could someone make up one??

--- End quote ---

The wish that I have that is closest to this is what I will call the junction. A co-host is present in this imaginary race.

Let's say 10 teams are racing, and just at the first cluebox, there will be 2 sets of clues randomly placed in the clue envelopes.
Some teams will be told to go to location A where they will get the roadblock clue. The others will get the clue telling them to go to location B, where roadblock B is. After the roadblock, there will be 2 different sets of detours as well. After the detours are 2 different pit stops. Each team placement depends on the check-in time, so a team who checks in first at a certain pit stop may not necessarily win while a team who checks in last at a pit stop may not necessarily be eliminated.

It's a wish for me in a way, but one problem I can see is that Phil doesn't have and won't need a co-host, and there would be so much unnecessary work needed to be done just for this.

ZBC Company:
GermanyX2- Estonia- Lithuania- TurkeyX2- UAEx2- IndiaX2- Japan

So race couser germany- estonia-lithunia-turkey-UAE-INDIA-JAPAN

Zack.:
I believe HMLM had split legs however since they air their legs over multiple days they simply showed half the field complete their tasks then together half complete THEIR tasks, with a teams eliminated at each half.

Also if you're the kind of person who likes vague guidelines then here are more:
1) start and end in the US
2) 3 countries not visited in US TAR before (up to 27)
3) 2 countries from here

;)

Platrium:

--- Quote from: Zack. on December 02, 2015, 09:42:49 PM ---I believe HMLM had split legs however since they air their legs over multiple days they simply showed half the field complete their tasks then together half complete THEIR tasks, with a teams eliminated at each half.

Also if you're the kind of person who likes vague guidelines then here are more:
1) start and end in the US
2) 3 countries not visited in US TAR before (up to 27)
3) 2 countries from here

;)

--- End quote ---

Vague Guidelines = More Freedom :yess:

I'm not sure what to find from #3, but I went to travel alerts and warnings. ??? I hope it's correct.

Leg #Leg Starting Point-->DestinationRemaining Teams, N/ELLeg 1New Orleans, Louisiana, USA-->Belize City, BelizeF12, NELLeg 2Belize City, Belize-->Puerto Plata, Dominican RepublicF12, ELLeg 3Puerto Plata, Dominican Republic-->Montevideo, UruguayF11, ELLeg 4Montevideo, Uruguay-->Swakopsmund, NamibiaF10, ZHPSLeg 5Swakopsmund, Namibia-->Omaruru, NamibiaF10, ELLeg 6Omaruru, Namibia-->Giza, EgyptF9, ELLeg 7Giza, Egypt-->Velley of the Fairy Chimneys, TurkeyF8, ELLeg 8Valley of the Fairy Chimneys, Turkey-->Dhaka, BangladeshF7, ELLeg 9Dhaka, Bangladesh-->Penghu Islands, TaiwanF6, NELLeg 10Penghu Islands, Taiwan-->Taipei, TaiwanF6, ELLeg 11Taipei, Taiwan-->Paleohora, Crete, GreeceF5, NELLeg 12Paleohora, Crete, Greece-->Rome, Italy --> Vatican CityF5, ELLeg 13Vatican City-->Pennsylvania, USAF4, MPE

SamualDude:
Just a quick one I drew up!

Leg 1: San Francisco, USA to Manilla, The Philippines
Leg 2: Manilla, The Philippines to Davao, The Philippines
Leg 3: Davao, The Philippines to Almaty, Kazakhstan
Leg 4: Almaty, Kazakhstan to Rangoon, Myanmar
Leg 5: Rangoon, Myanmar to Jakarta, Indonesia
Leg 6: Jakarta, Indonesia to Alice Springs, Australia
Leg 7: Alice Springs, Australia to Hobart, Australia
Leg 8: Hobart, Australia to Queenstown, New Zealand
Leg 9: Queenstown, New Zealand to Porto Algre, Brazil
Leg 10: Porto Algre, Brazil to Manaus, Brazil