The Amazing Race > The Amazing Race Discussion

TAR Wishlist - locations, routes, twists, teams, tasks & dreams!**NO SPOILERS**

<< < (518/966) > >>

BritishTARFan:

--- Quote from: Platrium on September 29, 2015, 04:56:41 AM ---I wonder if I'll remember doing this weekly. ??? Anyway, here's the next set of restrictions for a route-making challenge. :grins:
1.) Should start and end in Australia and/or New Zealand.
2.) Should have a desert leg, a beach leg, and a snowy leg along the race. (Please indicate.)
3.) Should visit 2 archipelagic countries. (Please indicate.)
4.) Should visit 5 to 7 continents.
5.) Should never cross the Atlantic Ocean.
Enjoy yourself, and be creative! :hoot: Thanks in advance! :hrt:

--- End quote ---

1. New Zealand ( Auckland ) --> South Korea ( Jeju Island )

2. South Korea ( Seoul )

3. South Korea --> Philippines ( El Nido ) ( Acrchapeligo )

4. Philippines --> Maldives ( Male ) ( Archhapeligo )

5. Maldives --> Oman ( Muscat ) ( Desert )

6. Oman --> Germany ( Bavaria )

7. Germany ( Essen )

8. Germany --> Finland ( Rovaniemi ) ( Snowy )

9. Finland --> Botswana ( Maun )

10. Botswana ( Maun )

11. Botswana --> Thailand ( Bangkok )

12. Thailand --> Australia ( Adelaide ) --> Antarctica, Australia ( Mertz Glacier )

RachelLeVega:
Something I came up with in my spare time.
STARTING LINE: Hotel del Coronado; Coronado, California
Leg 1 (United States --> Malaysia) | San Diego to Kuala Lumpur, & Pulau Ketam (drying prawns task)
Leg 2 (Malaysia --> Thailand) | Mae Tang Elephant Camp & Chiang Mai (flower festival task)
Leg 3 (Thailand) | Chiang Mai Night Bazaar (eat spicy squid on stick), bus to Bangkok (Reclining Buddha coin game FF Switchback), train to Pattaya, PS on Ko Loi
Leg 4 (Thailand --> Kazakhstan) | Almaty (falconry training task), Tamgaly (hieroglyphics Roadblock, Pit Stop)
Leg 5 (Kazakhstan --> India) | Himalayan Railroad from Siliguri to Darjeeling (tea Detour), Senchal Wildlife Sanctuary (flying squirrel greeter)
Leg 6 (India) | Varanasi (Aarti ceremonial lamp delivery to ghat, Roadblock: Load milk cans on cart and lead cow to listed address)
Leg 7 (India --> Réunion) | Piton de la Fournaise (climb volcano side), & bird replication
Leg 8 (Réunion --> Mozambique) | Maputo (monkey skull, herbs, and moringa to healer) & Catembe
Leg 9 (Mozambique --> Cyprus) | Larnaca (Pay tribute to Armenian Genocide Memorial, MS Zenobia Wreck diving FF), Ayia Napa (Roadblock: Ride all "Chariot Race" lanes then "Kamikaze" slide)
Leg 10 (Cyprus --> Greece) | Athens (Sculpting a pegasus task)
Leg 11 (Greece --> United States) | Philadelphia, Pennsylvania (Visiting Wanamara Organ, prepare and serve Philly cheesesteaks)
• Memory task at Edgar Allan Poe House: Arrange creepy creature (including mythical and human) figurines in race chronological order, and place the raven at the end. Clue will be given in "Poe-style" rhyme scheme.
FINISH LINE: Washington Crossing State Park; Titusville, New Jersey (Throw-back to TAR8)

SamualDude:
Just another route I came up with

Leg 1: Seattle, Washington, USA to Seoul, South Korea
Leg 2: Seoul, South Korea to Busan, South Korea
Leg 3: Busan, South Korea to Kolkata, India
Leg 4: Kolkata, India to Almaty, Kazakhstan
Leg 5: Almaty, Kazakhstan to Tbillisi, Georgia
Leg 6: Tbillisi, Georgia to Sofia, Bulgaria
Leg 7: Sofia, Bulgaria
Leg 8: Sofia, Bulgaria to Durban, South Africa
Leg 9: Durban, South Africa to Johannesburg, South Africa
Leg 10: Johannesburg, South Africa to Luxembourg
Leg 11: Luxembourg to Brussels, Belgium
Leg 12: Brussels, Belguim to Nashville, Tennessee, USA

Zack.:
Hmm, how can I follow up my last mini challenge?

1) It must start and finish in the US
2) It should have at least four continents.
3) There should be at least two legs in countries  visited only onct.
4) There should be at least eight different non-English languages represented on the route (for perspective TAR 26 had 7)

Have fun :)

SamualDude:
If there were to be an Amazing Race: New Zealand I'd like this to be the first route!

Leg 1: Auckland, New Zealand to Alice Springs, Australia (A start at the Cape Reinga Lighthouse, The most northerly part of New Zealand and a parrell between the Maori people and Australia's indigenous people)
Leg 2: Alice Springs, Australia to Taipei, Taiwan (Taiwan is really underused and deserve a leg!)
Leg 3: Taipei, Taiwan to Shanghai, China (Shanghai to get the modern China to contrast...)
Leg 4: Shanghai, China to Xian, China (An rustic China leg with throwbacks to the Terracota Warriors and love lock roadblock throwback)
Leg 5: Xian, China to Muscat, Oman (A middle eastern leg with a underused country)
Leg 6: Muscat, Oman to Luanda, Angola (A country that has never been visited as is pretty safe with a outskirts of a city leg)
Leg 7: Luanda, Angola to Andulo, Angola (The traditional African safari leg)
Leg 8: Andulo, Angola to Johannesburg, South Africa (A modern leg in Johannesburg to explore the history there and offer a quick way to..)
Leg 9: Johannesburg, South Africa to Buenos Aries, Argentina to Montevideo, Uruguay (to get to Argentina then take a ferry to Montevideo for another underused country)
Leg 10: Montevideo, Uruguay to Melo, Uruguay (A rural south america leg)
Leg 11: Melo, Uruguay to Puerto Montt, Chile (A leg in an underused part of Chile)
Leg 12: Puerto Montt, Chile to Santiago, Chile to Wellington, New Zealand (A quick flight to Santiago then off to the capital of New Zealand for a night time finish in the Beehive)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version