The Amazing Race > The Amazing Race Discussion

TAR Wishlist - locations, routes, twists, teams, tasks & dreams!**NO SPOILERS**

<< < (495/966) > >>

Platrium:

--- Quote from: Keepcopz on July 20, 2015, 05:32:12 AM ---
--- Quote from: Platrium on July 19, 2015, 05:59:21 AM ---Boredom gives people ideas.

Leg 1: USA --> Greenland
Leg 2: Greenland
Leg 3: Greenland --> Ireland
Leg 4: Ireland --> Cape Verde
Leg 5: Cape Verde --> Venezuela
Leg 6: Venezuela, Earth --> Tombaugh Regio, Pluto (Wild imagination: Let's say they have a portal. :lol: )
Leg 7: Tombaugh Regio, Pluto --> Kuiper Belt (Wild imagination again! :lol: )
Leg 8: Kuiper Belt --> Antarctica, Earth (Portal back to earth.)
Leg 9: Antarctica --> New Zealand
Leg 10: New Zealand --> Australia
Leg 11: Australia --> Fiji
Leg 12: Fiji --> USA

Happy Pluto Flyby Month everyone! :conf:

--- End quote ---

Oort's Cloud should get his own leg too.  :(

Btw, The funny thing is if you replace 2 of your space legs and maybe add 2 South America leg, it suddenly become AMAZING route. (OMG at Greenland and Antarctica in same season. I would die.) <3

--- End quote ---

I was thinking of Oort's Cloud too.  :funny: In another edition perhaps. :)

You have a point, we have never seen a Greenland visit at all. :ascared We should wish it! :hoot: :hoot: :hoot:

Wadsy591:
THE AMAZING RACE 28

This is my personal opinion of what it should be like, to create more interest

1. Los Angeles, USA  -- > Angel Falls, Venezuela                               
2. Caracas, Venezuela
3. Caracas, Venezuela  -- >  Nadi, Fiji                                                                         (Non-Elimination Leg)
4. Nadi, Fiji  -->  Taupo, New Zealand                             
5. Auckland, New Zealand -- >  Okinawa, Japan                                                                                                [Double U-Turn]
6. Okinawa, Japan -->  Gasa, Bhutan                                                                                                                                           (Fast Forward)
7. Gasa, Bhutan  -->  Der Es Salaam, Tanzania                                                          (Non-Elimination Leg)
8. Dunda, Tanzania
9. Dunda, Tanzania -->  Sarajevo, Bosnia & Herzegovina  -->  Lake Bled, Slovenia   (Non-Elimination Leg)                                (Fast Forward)
10. Lake Bled, Slovenia  -->  Brussels, Belgium                                                                                                  [Double U Turn]
11. Brussels, Belgium  -->  Pyrenees, France                                                             (To Be Continued...)
12. Pyrenees, France  -->  Vancouver, Canada  -->  San Francisco, USA

Marionete:
I thought today, that since they did a W-Turn on leg 1 last season, it would be awesome to see a Fast Forward on leg 1. :trampb:
There would definitely be a lot of chaos, especially if the teams land at approximately the same time and hopefully we would get some gold FF moments like in TAR25 or even TAR17, when teams arrive to find the fast forward is already taken.

And even it it wasn't put on the first leg, a fast forward with 10-8 teams remaining would still be awesome!

BritishTARFan:

--- Quote from: Marionete on July 23, 2015, 05:16:12 AM ---I thought today, that since they did a W-Turn on leg 1 last season, it would be awesome to see a Fast Forward on leg 1. :trampb:
There would definitely be a lot of chaos, especially if the teams land at approximately the same time and hopefully we would get some gold FF moments like in TAR25 or even TAR17, when teams arrive to find the fast forward is already taken.

And even it it wasn't put on the first leg, a fast forward with 10-8 teams remaining would still be awesome!

--- End quote ---

What about a start line take for the FF

Marionete:
Do you mean that the starting line task would be a fast forward competition?
Omg that would be cool. I've just had an idea now:

Phil does the usual announcements at the starting line and then hints that they're first task is already waiting nearby.
The race then starts and teams run to their backpacks to find their first (route info) clue: it says their first destination is *country* and there are 2 flights departing 1 hour apart. Only 5 teams will be on the first flight.
Attached to their route info is a fast forward clue, which instructs teams to run to a nearby place where 1 team will win the fast forward.

Some teams would just go for the 1 hour flight lead and drive straight to the airport, while some would risk being behind and try to get the fast forward.

:trampb: :trampb:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version