The Amazing Race > The Amazing Race Discussion

TAR Wishlist - locations, routes, twists, teams, tasks & dreams!**NO SPOILERS**

<< < (463/966) > >>

Platrium:

--- Quote from: RaceUntilWeDie on May 25, 2015, 04:23:34 PM ---I've always wanted to see a country being visited early in the Race and then again later in the Race. Idk, just seems unique :lol: **u.s. edition**

--- End quote ---

That's actually cool! :trampb: I thought of that too, but it sounds unlikely. Still, something that'd be great to see. :hearts:

Brannockdevice:
I'll go ahead and share my wish list for Tar 27!

Starting Line: Honolulu, Hawaii
Leg 1: Qingdao, China
Leg 2: Qufu, China
Leg 3: Jakarta, Indonesia
Leg 4: Male, Maldives
Leg 5: Jaipur, India
Leg 6: Ranthambore National Park, India
Leg 7: Prague, Czech Republic
Leg 8: Prague, Czech Republic
Leg 9: Helsinki, Finland
Leg 10: Dublin, Ireland
Leg 11: Dublin, Ireland
Leg 12: Boston, Massachusetts

Lemontail:
What if there is race that has no teams, but 12 contestants racing alone, with Detour being working together with another contestants, if there is no contestants, they must wait for another contestants to come. Just a thought by me, don't know if this has been posted earlier.  :funny: We would see many contestants struggle through tasks.

TARloveit:

--- Quote from: TAR456 on May 26, 2015, 01:58:57 AM ---What if there is race that has no teams, but 12 contestants racing alone, with Detour being working together with another contestants, if there is no contestants, they must wait for another contestants to come. Just a thought by me, don't know if this has been posted earlier.  :funny: We would see many contestants struggle through tasks.

--- End quote ---
That would not be very interesting imo, one of the best things about the show for me is the team dynamics.

Keepcopz:

--- Quote from: TARloveit on May 26, 2015, 02:38:28 AM ---
--- Quote from: TAR456 on May 26, 2015, 01:58:57 AM ---What if there is race that has no teams, but 12 contestants racing alone, with Detour being working together with another contestants, if there is no contestants, they must wait for another contestants to come. Just a thought by me, don't know if this has been posted earlier.  :funny: We would see many contestants struggle through tasks.

--- End quote ---
That would not be very interesting imo, one of the best things about the show for me is the team dynamics.

--- End quote ---

I think it might work at Final 6 or something? Like flight bunching then split team into one person individual, force them to do RB by themselves and they have to wait for other person to perform the Detour with (Kind of like Intersection) then the final clue before heading to pit stop force them to wait for their partner before they can go check in.

It might be good since I think the tension will rise and it's gonna be interesting to watch team's strategic. Will they wait for their partner to perform Detour together? What will happened if they had to team up with the team that U-Turn them last leg or something. I think it's gonna cause lots of drama. Imagine Flo had to split up with Zach, they might be eliminated. :lol:

But it'll work if it's only for 1 leg though, for the entire race it's gonna be weird.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version