The Amazing Race > The Amazing Race Discussion

TAR Wishlist - locations, routes, twists, teams, tasks & dreams!**NO SPOILERS**

<< < (459/966) > >>

G.B.:

--- Quote from: Keepcopz on May 17, 2015, 04:41:48 AM ---I think Venezuela is too dangerous? Bhutan is pretty hard to access. Belarus still got problem with Ukraine-Russia? But the rest should be fine.

--- End quote ---

The Latin American race managed to get away with a visit to Venezuela, because they flew directly to a remote airport in a remote national park in the middle of the wilderness. The leg was held there, and then they left for Manaus, Brazil in the next leg.

Alenaveda:

--- Quote from: GB on May 17, 2015, 02:20:39 PM ---
--- Quote from: Keepcopz on May 17, 2015, 04:41:48 AM ---I think Venezuela is too dangerous? Bhutan is pretty hard to access. Belarus still got problem with Ukraine-Russia? But the rest should be fine.

--- End quote ---

The Latin American race managed to get away with a visit to Venezuela, because they flew directly to a remote airport in a remote national park in the middle of the wilderness. The leg was held there, and then they left for Manaus, Brazil in the next leg.

--- End quote ---

From Colombia, who's also out of the limits (at least by now) for TARUS.

Zack.:
fwiw I've seen ads for tourism in Cartagena here so maybe it's one of those circumstances where it's possible if WRP highly corrals the racers?

G.B.:
You mean like they did in Mozambique?

Platrium:
I'm gonna place my wishes for TAR27 in here:
~Visit at least 4 continents, but do 7 if possible.
~Have a Leg 2 and/or Top 10 NEL.
~Have an early leg in the Philippines. :hoot: Around Legs 1-4.
~More FF teams. I miss those since the last season didn't have any.
~More Fast Forwards! :hoot: I'm hoping for 3-5.
~3 EPs! :hoot:
~Return of the single U-turn, or add a good twist. (By good, that means not something as powerful as the Save.)
~Visit 1 more new country!  :hearts:
~90-min premiere or finale please?

That's all I can remember for now. :lol:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version