The Amazing Race > The Amazing Race Discussion

TAR Wishlist - locations, routes, twists, teams, tasks & dreams!**NO SPOILERS**

<< < (458/966) > >>

Keepcopz:

--- Quote from: Wadsy591 on May 17, 2015, 02:12:00 AM ---In terms of countries that haven't yet been visited which I want to see:

The Bahamas
Guyana
Venezuela
Fiji
Bhutan
Zimbabwe
Kenya
Congo
Montenegro
Bosnia Herzegovina
Slovenia
Latvia
Luxembourg
Belarus

--- End quote ---

They did go to Kenya on TAR5 but just go change the plane.  :funny:

I think Venezuela is too dangerous? Bhutan is pretty hard to access. Belarus still got problem with Ukraine-Russia? But the rest should be fine.

I wanna see Bahamas / Fiji / Luxemborug / Latvia / Zimbabwe so much!

TARUSAFan:

--- Quote from: Keepcopz on May 17, 2015, 04:41:48 AM ---
--- Quote from: Wadsy591 on May 17, 2015, 02:12:00 AM ---In terms of countries that haven't yet been visited which I want to see:

The Bahamas
Guyana
Venezuela
Fiji
Bhutan
Zimbabwe
Kenya
Congo
Montenegro
Bosnia Herzegovina
Slovenia
Latvia
Luxembourg
Belarus

--- End quote ---

They did go to Kenya on TAR5 but just go change the plane.  :funny:

I think Venezuela is too dangerous? Bhutan is pretty hard to access. Belarus still got problem with Ukraine-Russia? But the rest should be fine.

I wanna see Bahamas / Fiji / Luxemborug / Latvia / Zimbabwe so much!

--- End quote ---

The Bahamas
Guyana
Venezuela
Fiji
Bhutan
Zimbabwe
Kenya
Congo
Montenegro
Bosnia Herzegovina
Slovenia
Latvia
Luxembourg
Belarus

--- End quote ---

I would love to see Israel, Canada, Maldives, Bahamas, Fiji, Zimbabwe, Latvia and Luxembourg

Keepcopz:

--- Quote ---I would love to see Israel, Canada, Maldives, Bahamas, Fiji, Zimbabwe, Latvia and Luxembourg
--- End quote ---

Maldives would be decent destination! But I wonder what kind of leg they can handle there since it's very small island. (Smaller than Bora Bora from 22?) ???

naejae91:

--- Quote from: Keepcopz on May 17, 2015, 06:05:05 AM ---
--- Quote ---I would love to see Israel, Canada, Maldives, Bahamas, Fiji, Zimbabwe, Latvia and Luxembourg
--- End quote ---

Maldives would be decent destination! But I wonder what kind of leg they can handle there since it's very small island. (Smaller than Bora Bora from 22?) ???

--- End quote ---

Treat Maldives as island/clean version of chaotic India/Bangladesh leg like Sri Lanka. Since Maldives culture resembles to Bangladesh (Islamic country in South Asia) but far less crowded and more cleaner than Bangladesh and India. I hope TAR27 can visit Maldives if India was not on the list next season.

NMC:
Just recast the entire TAR 26 cast, with Kym & Alli replacing Tyler & Laura, and have them race again.  :funny:

But seriously, I'd love to see a returning racer Season with 12 Legs, and NO Eliminations.  Yea, it's never gonna happen, but imagine all 11 teams racing from the Start, right through to the Finish Line.  :didimiss:

And we wouldn't have to worry about there being "too many teams to know who's who" because they're all returnees so we'd already know them.  :lol:

If only we had a budget for such a thing though.  :'(

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version