The Amazing Race > The Amazing Race Discussion

TAR Wishlist - locations, routes, twists, teams, tasks & dreams!**NO SPOILERS**

<< < (448/966) > >>

Keepcopz:

--- Quote from: Pi on May 03, 2015, 09:25:32 AM ---There is tension with Ukraine :(

--- End quote ---

So Russia is really out of the paper?  :( :(

That's shame. I still wish my dream route Murmansk, Russia -> Tromso, Norway happened.  :'(

Pi:

--- Quote from: Keepcopz on May 03, 2015, 10:39:31 AM ---
--- Quote from: Pi on May 03, 2015, 09:25:32 AM ---There is tension with Ukraine :(

--- End quote ---

So Russia is really out of the paper?  :( :(

That's shame. I still wish my dream route Murmansk, Russia -> Tromso, Norway happened.  :'(

--- End quote ---
I think cities not on/near the Russia-Ukraine border would be safe.

naejae91:

--- Quote from: Bookworm on May 03, 2015, 10:33:18 AM ---^great route; but the Jacksonville area isn't that great and TAR shouldn't visit here unless it's to get to St. Augustine.

--- End quote ---

Thank you.  :kuss:  I guess Orlando was much better for a final leg, Jacksonville was kind of like a random place.

Either way, this route need to be used with the bunch of great TAR teams. Please have MORE female/friends/family teams with maximum of 2 dating couples and NO blind dating teams.

BritishTARFan:
Is this the first thread with 100 pages?

Zack.:
Speaking for myself if I were racing with my life partner I'd be pissed if I had to race in Russia.

Also a race with five legs in Africa is giving me LIFE though I feel like even with the geographic diversity you have you could have a leg in Tunisia (or you could switch out the UAE for another leg in Tunisia also) since it's off the travel warning list.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version