The Amazing Race > The Amazing Race Discussion

TAR Wishlist - locations, routes, twists, teams, tasks & dreams!**NO SPOILERS**

<< < (442/966) > >>

Alenaveda:

--- Quote from: BritishTARFan on April 20, 2015, 02:48:45 PM ---Isn't Lahore in Pakistan?

--- End quote ---

Yes.

Declive:

--- Quote from: Alenaveda on April 20, 2015, 03:03:35 PM ---
--- Quote from: BritishTARFan on April 20, 2015, 02:48:45 PM ---Isn't Lahore in Pakistan?

--- End quote ---

Yes.

--- End quote ---

Sorry, a typo. Lahore was supposed to be Lucknow

Platrium:
For my 1000th post!!! :hearts: :hearts: :hearts: I just wanna say that I wish these awesome legs will keep coming, even until future seasons. :hearts: :hearts: :hearts:

I enjoyed TAR25 and TAR26, and I really hope TAR keeps getting a good cast and a good route per season. I hope it will not be as bad as TAR24. Also, even though I like TAR26 so much, I do hope that the couples theme won't be repeated anymore.

I'm hoping for more years of awesome and amazing TAR!!! :wohoo: :cheer: :trampb: :luvya: :hearts: :hoot: :conf: :<3 :) :hrt: :hugs: :lol: :ihrtu :ty3: :tu

RachelLeVega:

--- Quote from: Platrium on April 24, 2015, 08:13:52 PM ---For my 1000th post!!! :hearts: :hearts: :hearts: I just wanna say that I wish these awesome legs will keep coming, even until future seasons. :hearts: :hearts: :hearts:

I enjoyed TAR25 and TAR26, and I really hope TAR keeps getting a good cast and a good route per season. I hope it will not be as bad as TAR24. Also, even though I like TAR26 so much, I do hope that the couples theme won't be repeated anymore.

I'm hoping for more years of awesome and amazing TAR!!! :wohoo: :cheer: :trampb: :luvya: :hearts: :hoot: :conf: :<3 :) :hrt: :hugs: :lol: :ihrtu :ty3: :tu

--- End quote ---
:grins: :conf: Happy 1000th post! :conf: :grins:
I also wish for more seasons to come no matter the circumstances. Perhaps 50-yrs+ teams will make a return next season. Another Peggy & Claire or Bill & Cathi for the newer audience will show that elders are able to run with the younger bunch and rock at it!

Hysha:

--- Quote from: BritishTARFan on April 19, 2015, 10:30:33 AM ---I wish for something called a " Joint Effort Detour "

Maybe for one season detours would be different instead of teams choosing which detour to do, they would have to both do a diffrent side of the detour. Eg: Track or Pack - Aly does track / Steve does pack and if your Uturned you'd both have to do the challenge you didn't do.

--- End quote ---

+1.

Yeah RachelLeVega, we want more TAR! <3 For a lot of years. hahah

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version