The Amazing Race > The Amazing Race Discussion

TAR Wishlist - locations, routes, twists, teams, tasks & dreams!**NO SPOILERS**

<< < (423/966) > >>

Jobby:
Would you be annoyed if answer is shared with one another every leg? That would be pointless.. and the reason why the BvW twist won't work on TAR.

Only unless they get 12 teams of 2, then swop every team with a different partner amongst the 12.

That would just render the whole TAR concept pointless.

dryedmangoez:
But they'd only be working with their family members and not other teams necessarily.
We could get U-Turn drama. Like Family 1-A U-turning Family 2-A who then U-Turns Family 1-B lol
Or the same family fighting for last place lol

naejae91:
How about cast more older team (Age 50-70) and put all of them in one season? I would like to see more older team dynamic like Meredith & Gretchen, Fran & Barry and Bill & Cathi.  :cmas51  :xmas146

Platrium:

--- Quote from: 91zycn on December 22, 2014, 11:53:22 AM ---How about cast more older team (Age 50-70) and put all of them in one season? I would like to see more older team dynamic like Meredith & Gretchen, Fran & Barry and Bill & Cathi.  :cmas51  :xmas146

--- End quote ---
That would be another edition, so even if I want it, it must not be put on TAR27.  :cmaslol

Jobby:
TAR Golden edition sounds like a viable concept but I'm afraid the competitive edge may be lessened and viewers may not tune in.

I just want them to do regular TAR. Like TAR25.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version