The Amazing Race > The Amazing Race Discussion

TAR Wishlist - locations, routes, twists, teams, tasks & dreams!**NO SPOILERS**

<< < (411/966) > >>

G.B.:
The issue is that India is too far away from America, I think.

Platrium:

--- Quote from: GB on October 28, 2014, 09:19:34 AM ---The issue is that India is too far away from America, I think.

--- End quote ---

That's what I'm thinking as well.

Zack.:
Oddly enough there are two nonstop flights from Delhi to New York (one to JFK, one to Newark):

United 83
DEL - EWR
2335 - 0440 (+1)

Air India 101
DEL - JFK
0135 - 0635

which arrive early enough in the day to have the whole day's worth for filming (or, alternatively, early enough to connect to somewhere else for the finish line - likely on the East Coast). I get why they wouldn't do it - a lot hinges upon teams making it on one of these flights and there would likely need to be an extended Pit Stop to get production out ahead of time - but it fits what WRP has done in years past and isn't the worst thing they've done (looking@u unaired 12 hour Pit Stop in Heathrow in the TAR 15 finale)

eta: Delhi to New York is about the same distance as Xi'an to Chicago (ignoring the Honolulu stop which would add more miles) as well as the final flight of TAR 25.

RachelLeVega:
A cast that doesn't have athletic, celeb jumbos :stirtp:
(Organized by relationship-age-(ethnic background)-personae)

M/F teams:
Brother | Sister - mid 30's - (Caucasian) Brother is recently divorced whereas sister is newly wed; a quite argumentative and contrastful duo in reality, but are sure to have fun as a family bond on the race
Dating - 30-yrs old - (Caucasian & Hispanic) Typical urban "love story" dating team, but both team members have their own quirks and style of humor, respectful and classy
Dating - late 20's - (Caucasian) A guy who is the definition of a frat dirtbag who wants to reform his attitude with a gal who wants him to change for the better and is a TAR super fan
Dating Motorcyclists - late & mid 20's - (Caucasian) Male Harley-Davidson mechanic and female car show model whom come off as b*tchy and conflicted
Married Parents - late 30's - (Afro-American) A merry male off-duty U.S. Air Force pilot racing with his joyful accountant wife, have two children and a pet
Married - mid 40's - (Caucasian) Happily married for 10 years and aren't afraid to say they are overweight and love to dance intricately, plan to work together on the race to shed pounds and win the money to pay off college loans they still sadly have

M/M teams:
Best Friends - 24-yrs old - (Caucasian) Known each other since high school and have been best buddies through hardships, triumphs, and sideways; both love to compete each other on the baseball field
Father | Son - mid 40's & late 20's - (Afro-American & Asian) Married aerospace engineer dad with an adopted son from the Philippines; bond together really well as a family
Tennis Buddies - late 20's - (Brazilian & Caucasian) Despite being tennis amateurs, they are overconfident fellows who just don't give a cent about other people's emotions; no problem slowing or manipulating another team down

F/F teams:
Grandmothers - mid 60's & early 70's - (Afro-American & Caucasian) Lovably comical grandma duo who are fans of TAR, vying for an adventure around the great big world
"Laundry Moms" - early 40's - (Caucasian) A warmhearted pair of traditional Minnesota stay-at-home moms

Jimmer:
I wouldn't like that cast tbh because there are too many Dating teams and not enough F/F teams IMO.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version