The Amazing Race > The Amazing Race Discussion

TAR Wishlist - locations, routes, twists, teams, tasks & dreams!**NO SPOILERS**

<< < (389/966) > >>

RachelLeVega:
"The Amazing Race South Africa"! :wohoo:
(Seriously, Africa is missing out on all the fun of TAR!)

STARTING LINE: Johannesburg Botanical Garden — Johannesburg, Gauteng
Leg 1 (South Africa --> Argentina) / Johannesburg flight to Buenos Aires; sign up for bus to Mendoza
Leg 2 (Argentina --> Chile) / flight to Santiago; bus to Valparaíso and Pit Stop in Piña del Mar
Leg 4 (Chile --> United States) / flight to Miami; Key West boat to Everglades
Leg 5 (United States) / flight to New Orleans and Pit Stop near Slidell
Leg 6 (United States --> Germany) / flight to Munich: fairytale-themed Leg
Leg 7 (Germany --> Czech Republic) / train to Prague
Leg 8 (Czech Republic --> India) / flight to Mumbai and taxi to Pune; car manufacturing themed Leg
Leg 9 (India) / taxi back to Mumbai; Bollywood dance (Bopper & Mark "Crossover" RB)
Leg 10 (India --> Seychelles) / flight to Victoria, Mahé; island hopping to Praslin & La Digue
Leg 11 (Seychelles --> South Africa) / flight to Cape Town and memory task on Robben Island
FINISH LINE: Lanzerac Estate — Stellenbosch, Western Cape

Bookworm:
I love the TARSA idea, but I feel like teams could easily drive from Mendoza to Santiago. Unless you want an equalizer.

Platrium:
How about an arctic first leg? :)

RachelLeVega:

--- Quote from: Bookworm on July 28, 2014, 08:46:16 PM ---I love the TARSA idea, but I feel like teams could easily drive from Mendoza to Santiago. Unless you want an equalizer.

--- End quote ---
Initially, I felt the self-drive to Santiago could have been great with an Andes Mountain task or two, but I thought a Leg in Valparaíso would have been better.

daeys:
I'd like the US version of the show to include some Latinos. Seems like it's a large segment of the US population but under-represented on TV.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version