The Amazing Race > The Amazing Race Discussion

TAR Wishlist - locations, routes, twists, teams, tasks & dreams!**NO SPOILERS**

<< < (373/966) > >>

Bookworm:
I would like to see more Siberia in TAR, particularly Khabarovsk, Vladivostok, and the Kamchatka Peninsula.

Boring Dude:

--- Quote from: gamerfan09 on June 11, 2014, 02:30:39 AM ---I once thought of a TAR twist that was called a Wrong Turn, it would be a U-Turn for Roadblocks, but I think watching a team do a Roadblock again would be boring :lol:

--- End quote ---

Beter Idea…

Wrong Turn: A Twist that allows one team to slow down one other team by forcing them to complete an additional short task

Bookworm:

--- Quote from: Boring Dude on June 19, 2014, 05:37:32 PM ---
--- Quote from: gamerfan09 on June 11, 2014, 02:30:39 AM ---I once thought of a TAR twist that was called a Wrong Turn, it would be a U-Turn for Roadblocks, but I think watching a team do a Roadblock again would be boring :lol:

--- End quote ---

Beter Idea…

Wrong Turn: A Twist that allows one team to slow down one other team by forcing them to complete an additional short task

--- End quote ---
Basically the power to give a team a Speed Bump?

Tar25fan:
I think they should make a twist like the uturn but with roadblocks instead, one team chooses another team to do the roadblock again but with the other person who didnt do it first??

dryedmangoez:
I was thinking of a Road Block that BOTH members would have to perform.

That is, a two-facet Road Block.  There are two separate parts and teams would have to decide which part of the RB they would do before opening up the clue.  (basing their decision only on the tease/question, like a regular RB)
It was because I saw a Korean traditional dance on TV one time.  In this case, one team member would have to learn how to perform on the drums while the other learned the dance.  They would then come together to perform the full routine.  Of course, once they decide who does what, they can't switch.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version