The Amazing Race > The Amazing Race Discussion

TAR Wishlist - locations, routes, twists, teams, tasks & dreams!**NO SPOILERS**

<< < (359/966) > >>

RachelLeVega:
El Salvador and Guatemala are LONG overdue.

Bookworm:

--- Quote from: RachelLeVega on April 20, 2014, 03:11:19 PM ---El Salvador and Guatemala are LONG overdue.

--- End quote ---
And Belize!

TAR really needs to visit Central America more. Mexico and Costa Rica have only been visited twice, and Panama has been visited once! Even Honduras and Nicaragua (doubtful) would be nice!

Jimmer:

--- Quote from: Bookworm on April 20, 2014, 05:07:17 PM ---
--- Quote from: RachelLeVega on April 20, 2014, 03:11:19 PM ---El Salvador and Guatemala are LONG overdue.

--- End quote ---
And Belize!

TAR really needs to visit Central America more. Mexico and Costa Rica have only been visited twice, and Panama has been visited once! Even Honduras and Nicaragua (doubtful) would be nice!

--- End quote ---

You flip flopped Costa Rica and Panama, with Panama being visited twice and Costa Rica once.

Bookworm:

--- Quote from: Jimmer on April 20, 2014, 05:13:27 PM ---

--- End quote ---
And Belize!

--- End quote ---

You flip flopped Costa Rica and Panama, with Panama being visited twice and Costa Rica once.

--- End quote ---
Oh wow thanks! I failed completely. I guess this is what happens when you try to do many things at once....

RachelLeVega:

--- Quote from: Bookworm on April 20, 2014, 05:46:06 PM ---
--- Quote from: Jimmer on April 20, 2014, 05:13:27 PM ---

--- End quote ---
And Belize!

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---
Oh wow thanks! I failed completely. I guess this is what happens when you try to do many things at once....

--- End quote ---
As much as I would like Belize to be visited, there's not much history or cultural ideology to integrate within that country. I know El Salvador is known for Chaparrastique and its ecotourism and Guatemala holds the sacred Tikal Ruins, just not sure what Belize has to offer.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version