The Amazing Race > The Amazing Race Discussion

TAR Wishlist - locations, routes, twists, teams, tasks & dreams!**NO SPOILERS**

<< < (4/966) > >>

Coutzy:
A couple of new twists I want to see.

The first I call the 'shuffle'

In this twist (which I already know the fans will hate) all the teams are randomly reassigned until the end of the leg.

The team that arrives last at the end of this leg is eliminated, along with their partners, regardless of their finish. This makes the leg a double elimination.

After the eliminations, teams return to normal.

The second twist I want to see is a rule that stops teams checking in without their possessions (I don't know why but this irritates me.)

The new rule would state that a team may only leave a Pit Stop with the items they brought in to it, so if a team really wants to leave their bags behind to go the little bit faster, they must deal with the consequences.

Of course, their items would be returned to them upon completion of the race.

2old4tech:

--- Quote from: Coutzy on January 16, 2009, 09:20:28 AM ---
The second twist I want to see is a rule that stops teams checking in without their possessions (I don't know why but this irritates me.)

The new rule would state that a team may only leave a Pit Stop with the items they brought in to it, so if a team really wants to leave their bags behind to go the little bit faster, they must deal with the consequences.

Of course, their items would be returned to them upon completion of the race.

--- End quote ---
I've often wondered if, sometimes, the "Additional Information" in the clue says, "You may leave your belongings in the marked car."

Coutzy:
More likely the clue says "You must leave your belongings in the car otherwise the camera can't get proper shots of you running and that will just ruin the show."

2old4tech:
 :lol:

georgiapeach:
Hate the first as much as I hate the Intersection, love the second. And yes, clues do sometimes say you can leave your packs...but sometimes they are taking a risk dropping them in the run for the finish line...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version