The Amazing Race > The Amazing Race Discussion

TAR Wishlist - locations, routes, twists, teams, tasks & dreams!**NO SPOILERS**

<< < (308/966) > >>

Air:
It's a good idea, but wouldn't a team be stuck if the two teams were interchanged, one had passed the Interchange board, and the other one is behind, isn't the second team trapped?

jnsars4zjtar18:

--- Quote from: αirlinesguy on July 26, 2013, 09:15:53 AM ---It's a good idea, but wouldn't a team be stuck if the two teams were interchanged, one had passed the Interchange board, and the other one is behind, isn't the second team trapped?

--- End quote ---

well I am thinking, in order for this to be prevented, the teams, regardless if they use Interchange or not, must indicate to the board that they have passed it. But the element of surprise will be lost.  :(

To clarify though, the selected team must wait to the board until the 2nd selected team arrives, then they can continue to race with partners already changed.

If you guys have better ideas to improve this idea, feel free to tell me about it. :)

Little Victory:

In Norwegian version there was something called the Handicap. This makes a task more difficult for tesms
--- Quote from: Platinum on July 25, 2013, 08:13:03 AM --- :hello2: and :bigwelcome to RFF, Little Victory.

--- End quote ---
Thank you!

--

In Norwegian version there was something called the Handikap. This makes a task more difficult for the Handicapped team. For example, If a teammember had to carry 50 pies in a roadblock, the member of the Handicapped team had to carry 75 or 100. I'd like to see this in a future US season

Loken:
Maybe teams can handicap another team?

Jeff_:
New Route

Leg 1: USA (Orlando) → Senegal (Dakar)
Leg 2: Senegal → Nigeria (Abuja)
Leg 3: Nigeria (Lagos)
Leg 4: Nigeria → Turkey (Ankara)
Leg 5: Turkey → Belgium (Brussels)
Leg 6: Belgium → Netherlands (Rotterdam)
Leg 7: Netherlands (Amsterdam)
Leg 8: Netherlands → Laos (Muang Xay)
Leg 9: Laos (Luang Prabang)
Leg 10: Laos → China (Guangzhou)
Leg 11: China → Indonesia (Jakarta)
Leg 12: Indonesia → USA (Chicago)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version